• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Beehive item was made for this guy...

EDIT: Page 100 HYPE!

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic of the day, do you see all these trophies, everyone on this screen ( except of course for the multiple trophies of playable fighters) aren't playable. If the trophy isn't on this screen they could be DLC. Its time to play a game. I've hidden Ridley some where in here if you find him in 24 hours I'll make him playable by sometime in 2015, but if you don't find him in 24 hours, then he'll be a small boss on the Pyrosphere stage. Oh did I forget to introduce Hades he's on the bottom right and oh there's Stalfos right... well bonus challenge find Stalfos and report back to me within 24 hours.

The real message below.

"Pic of the day. Now here's a challenge… Find Stalfos!! (Difficulty Level 3) This is a close-up of a specific area in the Trophy Hoard, but the search will be more challenging if you zoom out. You can change the alignment of these trophies by holding down a direction on the +Control Pad while you're entering Trophy Hoard."

Where's Stalfos I want that book Now!

Needs more Wolves, Pheasents, and chimps oh and don't forget the dog and duck.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey guys, I have a question. Would anyone like to see Mii Fighters of most of the characters that didn't make it? Cuz I was going to make Miis of them all.
How about :ivysaur::lucas::squirtle::snake::mewtwomelee::pichumelee::roymelee::younglinkmelee: and:popo:
:wolf: can't be replaced by a Mii I've seen one and it looks deformed. Can't Let you make a deformed Mii that looks like me Ultra Mario.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
How about :ivysaur::lucas::squirtle::snake::mewtwomelee::pichumelee::roymelee::younglinkmelee: and:popo:
:wolf: can't be replaced by a Mii I've seen one and it looks deformed. Can't Let you make a deformed Mii that looks like me Ultra Mario.
I already made a Wolf Mii Fighter already. However, I couldn't find any Ivysaur QRs, so I can't do him.
Please make Nana and Popo and post the QR code here.
Well, I was actually only gonna do only Popo, because I figured they'd have the same stats anyway, but here's some QR's I found. when I get screens of all these characters in game, I'll post their screenshots. Btw, would you like them as Swordfighters?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I already made a Wolf Mii Fighter already. However, I couldn't find any Ivysaur QRs, so I can't do him.

Well, I was actually only gonna do only Popo, because I figured they'd have the same stats anyway, but here's some QR's I found. when I get screens of all these characters in game, I'll post their screenshots. Btw, would you like them as Swordfighters?

That's what I imagined them as.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I need some ideas of Miis to make while I wait for November 21st. I've heard Rock Lee as a Brawler, Storm Trooper as a Gunner, and Chrom/Roy/Cloud Strife as swordfighter. Anyone have any funny/clever ideas I could "borrow"?

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I need some ideas of Miis to make while I wait for November 21st. I've heard Rock Lee as a Brawler, Storm Trooper as a Gunner, and Chrom/Roy/Cloud Strife as swordfighter. Anyone have any funny/clever ideas I could "borrow"?
Make Gordon Ramsey as a Brawler. You could give him the chef hat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
3 of my miis are: Psycho-B, Psycho-G, and Psycho-S

3 are Reggie, Sakurai, and Iwata

Than I have hamburger. I need to make 2 more

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow. 100 pages. We've made it this far guys, let's keep going!

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Lucas's face on Magicant sums up the many feels over how beautiful that stage is and how people cry in pain when getting owned by the Flying Man.
Even Nintendo knows how much I miss Lucas. From his trophy description:

For now, remember that Lucas and Ness are favorites in the hearts of EarthBound fans.
DANGIT, STOP RUBBING IT IN, TROPHY WRITERS! :crying:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
God ...What did i just watch ?
A video posted on the site known as Youtube, said video depicting various Nintendo characters in a strange animation style doing stupid crap. Write that down, it'll be on the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom