• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Never mind.

Look at what Mr. Peepers is looking at. OO
...You're right!
That is a nice bed. It's always nice to see the dev team taking the little details (such as furniture) and making it all the more extraordinary.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

PLZ GOKU ZE NINE TAILS HEDGEHOG MY OC ! OR I WILL BE SAD SAMURAI ! :'(

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So then it is the bed. Beds are capable of moving.
THE DOG'S BUTT! THE OTHER DOG'S BUTT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
THE DOG'S BUTT! THE OTHER DOG'S BUTT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...But I don't see any butts. Then again, I doubt Nintendo would allow cigarettes in Smash.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic of Nintendo of Europe's Twitter, " Oh boy Falco I thought I saw a Wolf." " No Fox it's an orbital gate." You can play on the Orbital Gate as Fox and Falco. Remeber don't cry Wolf if there isn't one there, because when a Wolf really does come no one will save and then Playtime's Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom