• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

Reese

Smash Journeyman
If you stand on the right side of the chimney in Onett, and Fsmash with Fox (to the left, towards the chimney) and pause the game, you will see Fox's foot and his head sticking out of the top of the chimney. It looks like he fell in and got stuck lol.

Also if you run into a wall with DK, and pause the game, he looks like he is hugging the wall. His expression is hilarious. I have no camera right now so I can't capture these moments thou.

Joka

Smash Journeyman

Link: This'll teach him to steal MY girl!"

This is why you should NEVER tell Kirby to say "Ahhh".

Yoshi gets impaled by the pointy tip of an incoming Arwing.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Once I paused the game and Ness was falling and Mewtwo was under him, and Ness's foot was sticking out of Mewtwo's eye. It was so funny. Unfortunatel I was not on camera mode.

Anyway, these are from another site, but are still really funny.

You know it's been a bad day when you have an explosion in your face, and a laser sword in your crotch.

Barbeque tradition: Rosted duck

"Let's put our heads together and find a way out of this situation..."

This is why plumbers shouldn't try to fix electrical appliances...

If you can touch your nose to your @$$, your back may be broken...

"Got Milk?"

:laugh:

Joka

Smash Journeyman

Here's a good caption:

Toad: I hate my job.

OR...

Toad: You expect me to save you from THAT?!

Percon

Smash Lord
The funny picture are the ones that do not need a caption. Like this one, which I took myself:

Sorry about the glare in the middle, I took it with mt laptop's webcam. :/

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
HOLLY ****, Joka and Roy_rules have the worst captions ever..... Its actually funny how horrible your jokes are. You probably have no friends. You have no sense of comedy at all, its like you're actually trying to be extra bad.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
HOLLY ****, Joka and Roy_rules have the worst captions ever..... Its actually funny how horrible your jokes are. You probably have no friends. You have no sense of comedy at all, its like you're actually trying to be extra bad.
QFT. seriously. joka and roy_owns' captions are mostly just pointing out the obvious.

n00bmoderator

Smash Rookie
XD One of the funniest things in this thread.

So cruel, yet so funny.

Top Bottom