• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Browny

Smash Hater
I thought you guys might like this

My reflections on the tier list 3.0

And this is what Sonic thinks of the new tier list

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
unhacked pics are cool enough for the kids without ADD

and that tree house reminds me of the no homers club that meleemaster and whats his face tried to dp to me.

here comes the thunder . i just know it.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I could not read, nor comprehend those last 2 sentences you just wrote, if they were sentences, that is.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace

awww shes so pretty.

this also reminds me of the new metroid game.. man i hope samus doesnt become a lesbian for the sake of being "hardcore"

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
im just saying. i know we all like samus here. at the end of the trailer shes talking to some chick. i hope they dont kiss. thats all im saying. i wouldnt put it past your generation . come on lads. lets see something funny then.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
because whenever 2 women talk to each other ever it's assumed that they are homosexual...

great logic there...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol i know what you mean. it could be so many things. but i just so see them doing this. like if last year i said link would look cool with a train. you would beat me up and tell me it would never happen . but lol. its ok we will find out. i hope it doesnt happen. and oh for the record i think the train is a bad idea.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
What? The train is awesome. Seriously the Zelda die-hard fanboys cried about Wind Waker's cel-shaded graphics and whined about Tingle. It turned out that Wind Waker was awesome, and now most of Tingle's 'haters' want him back apparently. But I despair.

Top Bottom