• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Those were the days.

I also liked when mediocre pics were funny right after brawl was relased.

And when Rupee posted some of his masterpieces, those pretty much MADE this thread.

Meleemaster, has anyone done any swapping with Giga Bowser of Wario Man?
Ah, I know what you mean, it used to be great when so many good snapshots came out of simply playing the game.

There's a lot to explore with moveset swapping, but I miss taking real snapshots.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, the problem with hacked pics is only some of them are really funny...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Y'know, the problem with hacked pics is only some of them are really funny...
I have to agree with that. Hacked pictures CAN be funny, as well as normal screenshots, but that doesn't mean they're always good.

Showing normal moveswapping (meaning: just showing Toon Link with weird eyes) is getting kinda old; now, making funny situations with these weird chracters IS funny. Just like taking unhacked screenshots.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
by accident, i mean it was the first time i did this moveswap, and did this attack (fair). i took a pic just to see what his attack would look like, and this is what i saw.

*thinking of an awesome caption for it*

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I would've posted these sooner, but meleemaster was posting absolute craploads in single posts.

Incidentally, if you moveset swap anything with Pokémon Trainer, they make some neat poses, but pressing ANY button makes your wii go BRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
But they make for awesome punching bags.

Edit: So there's a code where you can swap items for other items.
It doesn't work properly though, for example, you can swing a CD like a home-run bat.
Make for awesome shots though!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I, unfortunately, could not make this in MS paint, I had to use photoshop, cause paint sucks when it comes to not-boxes. it was a simple photoshop, but it worked:

STRONG BAD: All right, dumb children. Find The Cheat!

KIDS: (incoherent continuous yelling) He's over there. Right there.

STRONG BAD: Um, no, he's behind the box. No, uh, he's not even behind the box, he's barely obscured by the box. Look, The Cheat is behind the freaking box!!

HE'S BEHIND THE BOX! I'LL KILL YA!! I'LL KILL ALL YOUR DOGS!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
LOL.

Good ol' strong bad.

Stave it off, 1 2 3 and now you can count to three!

Yaya

Smash Champion

Pokemon Trainer: I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of Thunder...INDIGNATION!

Top Bottom