• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
ganon looks weird...

And Vash, your jokes are no longer funny anymore, just don't even bother cause no one cares. Go rant about about your hate somewhere else cause this is the "Funny Brawl Pics" thread, not the "I HATE LAMECARIO AND I MUST SHARE MY HATE TO EVERYONE!"

We get it, we're over it, we're annoyed by it, and we don't need 100+ captions talking about the same ****ing thing everytime. Not cool.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Hey, come to think of it, that's a glitch, isn't it?

Have you seen the swapped moveset videos? When a character tried to do a weird taunt they take this stance.

Lucario was using a Super Scope when Meta Knight used his final smash, I also photoshopped the image to enhance visibility.

DUDE! That the bind pose!

All 3Dmodels are built in that structure, or pose! This is epic, for reasons I won't state here.

But it's the default pose for 3D models.

Pit_y

Smash Cadet
Hi, I don't have any "Funny Brawl Pics", but I was wondering, if any of you who have the game and a little spare time would you mind taking screenshots of an idea I have..
In metal brawl pick Zelda, and take a screen of her doing din's fire, nayru's love, and farore's wind, but JUST when she "changes color" to red, blue, and green respectively. It's not funny, but I think it looks pretty cool. In melee, she looks like if she was the goddess...
Just a lil request ^__^'

Yaya

Smash Champion

Lucario just saw another one of Vash's posts, but was too busy to facepalm, here is his reaction.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman

Ganondorf is not amused with all the Lucario bashing.

After all, self pity ruins the meat, and Ganondorf wants his Lucario Flambé.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Lol Sakurai made this thread dream come true :laugh:

Mario: OMG!!!!!! ITS GONNA EAT ME

Funny Brawl Pics Galore and Official Too

Snake: Hey whats this? Hmm looks like some one to kill. He'll never know what hit him.

Darkraid

Smash Champion

The guy in the middle: "All right everyone, let's do this together!"

Everyone: "Objection!!!"

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
lolz, yes! sakurai screwed up!

and yes, theglitchmaster is back to the funny pics thread.
and i might actually post something funny.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Poor old Lucario, he can't have a picture in here without Vash complaining about him...

Since Vash won't stop his attacks on Lucario, he's come prepared.

Indeed.
HOWEVER, I made a promise in my other thread, that if my petition to my dad got enough signatures so he would let me play, I would stop the Lucario hating. *sigh* If you want it to stop it's in my sig. I guess it's worth it.

D

Deleted member

Which of these is not unlike the other?

How many things in this picture are incorrect?

All of them

These are all DOJO!!, BTW.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Indeed.
HOWEVER, I made a promise in my other thread, that if my petition to my dad got enough signatures so he would let me play, I would stop the Lucario hating. *sigh* If you want it to stop it's in my sig. I guess it's worth it.
I'm not signing a petition because you got bad grades.

Just stop the Lucario hating because people aren't exactly going to take kindly to your attitude as it is.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

God dammit! This is EXACTLY why I never make 2-d games anymore!!

Ike: God dammit, here we go again...

Lucas: RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN TO THE HILLS!!

Kk.: For the last time kid, I'M NOT IRON MAIDEN!

Dk: Diddy? Get your guitar. IT IS TIME TO ROCK.

Shadow: I'm Shadow the hedgehog, and I dissaprove of princesses having sex with dwarves.

Snake: AIR! NEED....AIR!!!

Shadow: I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Ike: Ha! You got karma'ed, box-boy!

Shadow: What happened to you?

Ike: Well, you know that **** picture everyone kept posting on SWF? Well, the repeated impact to the back of my throat actually broke through the...

Shadow: THAT DOES IT, I'M GOING BACK TO SEGA.

Tingle: Oh, hooo-ray!

Peach: Yeah, take that with you.

Sonic: Oh no you don't! I've got enough annoying, useless characters in my games already!

Tails, Knux, Blaze: Hey...

Sonic: Not you guys, you got me out of that 2-D hellhole. Anyway, point is, you're not getting that butterball in my games without some serious convincing!

Link: So then I told him I'd give him a chilidog.

Zelda: And? Did it work?

Link: No, he told me that he hated chilidogs. Furthermore, he is perpetually disgusted by the Archie comics books. As am matter of fact, the mere mention of which causes a psychotic, schizophrenic breakdown in his subconscious.

Zelda: How'd you find that out?

Link: Oh, this was all after he knocked me over and chopped my testicles off with the heel of his shoe, screaming 'A fanific, it's all one big fanfic you *******s, I've had a crossover with Sabrina the Teenage Witch for ****'s sake' at the top of his lungs.

Zelda: ...what am I standing in?

Link: That would be a mixture of blood, semen and tears. All mine.

Evil Baby: That's disturbing.

Panther: Yiff?

Evil baby: That does it, I'm moving to Sega.

Top Bottom