• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

D

Deleted member

Actors For Upcoming Cinema:

Goku, Dragon Ball

Indy's Son, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Spock, Star Trek

The Monster, Cloverfield

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Okay...I'll change it:p
Actually it was just a joke since Super Sonic and Super Saiyan are so similar, which doesn't really apply anyway since Goku never goes Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball, just DBZ. If anyone it should be Pit or Ike since they look all... anime-esque.

Edit: In case your wondering, the [/Stupid Joke] thing was about mine, not yours. Yours was pretty funny.

D

Deleted member

Actually it was just a joke since Super Sonic and Super Saiyan are so similar, which doesn't really apply anyway since Goku never goes Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball, just DBZ. If anyone it should be Pit or Ike since they look all... anime-esque.

Edit: In case your wondering, the [/Stupid Joke] thing was about mine, not yours. Yours was pretty funny.
Meh, I just thought that making the characters closer to whom they were supposed to be (except Kirby as the Cloverfield Monster) would make the punchline funnier (the aforementioned Kirby monster)

Speaking of Cloverfield...(Note: Joke may only be understood if reader has seen the scene after the credits in Cloverfield or read the Wikpedia page)

"It's still alive!"

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman

Smart Bomb: Rejected?

Pokemon Bomb: Yep.

Smart Bomb: Gave her surprise Buttsex?

Pokemon Bomb: Yep.

Smart Bomb: Stuck your-

Pokemon Bomb: I dont wanna talk about it.

Marie_54

Smash Ace

Delays make Electrode sad. So sad that he can't even commit his explosive suicide.

Please Sakurai or NoA, there are millions of innocent Electrodes that have lost the will to commit suicide because of delays, lets not punish them anymore and let them kill human PCs so they will happily commit suicide.

Lame i know:psycho:

Yaya

Smash Champion

Electrode's parents always wanted A's. After getting his latest report card he knew he wouldn't be allowed to play Brawl when it comes out.

Yaya

Smash Champion

Pikachu and Kirby: Oh My God! Presents! Presents are awesome! But it's not our birthday! Or Christmas!

Mario: I was in a *Chuckle* Giving Mood.

Pikachu: Let's see what's inside.

Kirby: Oh Shi-

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
Fat Bustard

He's tiny. I had bigger chuncks of corn in my crap.
He looks like a baby.

COME HERE, I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!!!
I'M BIGGER THAN YOU, I'M HIGHER IN THE FOOD CHAIN. GET IN ME BELLY!!!!

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back ribs.

*Chili's* Baby back ribs.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
I think you misunderstood my joke Kasek.

Must be the lack of M&M Cookies.
Although, yes, the lack of cookies is getting to me, I perfectly understood that PP was supposed to be asking Kirby. I thought it would be kind of funny to reverse the situation.

...now that I think about it, Kirby can't GET cavities. He probably lost all of his teeth from eating so much candy, and thus why he now inhales food instead.

Top Bottom