• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman

Ike: I've found the wolf man! Now I will do my part to help the community by nutering him!

Link: NOoOoOoOoOoO

Ike: For Bob Barker!!!!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman

Kirby+Pikachu: OOOO, a present, what is it? What is it?

Mario: Take a look inside.....
It's my D*** in a box.

Kirby+Pikachu: OOh God WHHYY???

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Doctor Germanmanstein's massive collection of brain-spike electrode radio transmitters proudly presents. . .

What They're Saying. . .And What They're *Thinking*

Pit: Ha! That didn't hurt a bit! Your space-age technology doesn't scare ME! *I really hope that's not a shrink ray.*

Meta: You fools. I am a perfect warrior! My technique lacks nothing! *Except Elbows. . .*

Mario: Fox, I hope somebody's got some duct tape, 'cuz I'm about to break your record! *****! That line sounded so much cooler when I was rehearsing it!*

Sandbag: . . . *. . .*

Baseball Bat: . . . *I wonder what kind of idiot would think that a sandbag with a face would be capable of talking. . .*

Link: Hey, Sonic. Why don't you let me drive us home tonight? *There's no way in Hell I'm letting this walking drug trip behind the wheel again. Not after he ran over Mini-me!*

Sonic: Nah, I'm cool to drive. *

Diddy: OHMYGODTHEPAINITHURTSMYTOUNGEISONFIREITHINKI'MBURNINGUP*****SOMEBODYGETSOMEWATERORSOMETHINGI'MGONNADIEI'MGONADIEI'MGONNADIESOMEBODYHELPMEOHGODTHEPAIN. . .*

Gray: Snake. It's been a while. *Oh my god, he's wearing a gray tattoo and a bunch of belts. Kill me. AGAIN.*

Snake: It has. I thought you were dead for good this time. *Why do I feel a draft?*

Red: Ivysaur! Go! *****, I sure hope no-one expects me to fight. . .*

Ivy: Ivysaur!! *One of these days, you little punk. One of these days, you'll turn your back and then BAM! We'll see how well YOU fit in the mother****ing Pokeball!

Toad: It is an honor to die for you, Princess! *Okay, Run for it on the count of three. One, two. . .*

Lucas: N-nice chimera. C-c-come on, who's a good boy? I'll b-b-bet you're a good boy, yes you are. Sit. Stay. Play dead. *OH GOD WHAT DID I SAY DEAD FOR?!

Chimera: GRRRRRRRR. . . *I wonder if that thing does tricks. . .Wait a minute. . .SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, THERE'S A DUCK GROWING OUTTA MY HEAD!! DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR!!! OH GOD, WHY ME?!?!*

Peach: I want you to plow me. *Oh my, I didn't realize you were so good at digging! . . .Wait. . .Oh, ****. . .*

Wario: The dog did it! *Wow, that line was even better than when I was rehearsing it!*

Diddy: Gee. That's the hardest I've laughed since D.K. made me do his tax returns. *If he makes one more fart joke, I swear to God, I'm taking a spoonful of that ****ing curry and shoving it so far up his ***. . .

Peach: That's just gross and trite. *I can't believe I told Snake I wanted him to plow me. Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid. . .*

Sonic: *

Mario: *Hey, I'm hungry.*

Link: *Not as hungry as I am.*

Zamus: *Why's that?*

Link: *Remember how I'm rooming with Sonic?*

Metaknight: *Munchies?*

Kirby: *I know how that feels. Hey, who's got their phone on them?*

Pika: *I do.*

Mario: *Where were you keeping that?*

Pika: *You don't really want to know.*

Kirby: *Well, call Wario and tell him to pick up some pizza.*

Link: *And make sure he doesn't get any garlic all of them!*

Pit: WHY ARE ALL THESE VOICES IN MY HEEEEAAAAAAADDDD?!?!?!?!*

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
Doctor Germanmanstein's massive collection of brain-spike electrode radio transmitters proudly presents. . .

What They're Saying. . .And What They're *Thinking*

Pit: Ha! That didn't hurt a bit! Your space-age technology doesn't scare ME! *I really hope that's not a shrink ray.*

Meta: You fools. I am a perfect warrior! My technique lacks nothing! *Except Elbows. . .*

Mario: Fox, I hope somebody's got some duct tape, 'cuz I'm about to break your record! *****! That line sounded so much cooler when I was rehearsing it!*

Sandbag: . . . *. . .*

Baseball Bat: . . . *I wonder what kind of idiot would think that a sandbag with a face would be capable of talking. . .*

Link: Hey, Sonic. Why don't you let me drive us home tonight? *There's no way in Hell I'm letting this walking drug trip behind the wheel again. Not after he ran over Mini-me!*

Sonic: Nah, I'm cool to drive. *

Diddy: OHMYGODTHEPAINITHURTSMYTOUNGEISONFIREITHINKI'MBURNINGUP*****SOMEBODYGETSOMEWATERORSOMETHINGI'MGONNADIEI'MGONADIEI'MGONNADIESOMEBODYHELPMEOHGODTHEPAIN. . .*

Gray: Snake. It's been a while. *Oh my god, he's wearing a gray tattoo and a bunch of belts. Kill me. AGAIN.*

Snake: It has. I thought you were dead for good this time. *Why do I feel a draft?*

Red: Ivysaur! Go! *****, I sure hope no-one expects me to fight. . .*

Ivy: Ivysaur!! *One of these days, you little punk. One of these days, you'll turn your back and then BAM! We'll see how well YOU fit in the mother****ing Pokeball!

Toad: It is an honor to die for you, Princess! *Okay, Run for it on the count of three. One, two. . .*

Lucas: N-nice chimera. C-c-come on, who's a good boy? I'll b-b-bet you're a good boy, yes you are. Sit. Stay. Play dead. *OH GOD WHAT DID I SAY DEAD FOR?!

Chimera: GRRRRRRRR. . . *I wonder if that thing does tricks. . .Wait a minute. . .SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, THERE'S A DUCK GROWING OUTTA MY HEAD!! DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR!!! OH GOD, WHY ME?!?!*

Peach: I want you to plow me. *Oh my, I didn't realize you were so good at digging! . . .Wait. . .Oh, ****. . .*

Wario: The dog did it! *Wow, that line was even better than when I was rehearsing it!*

Diddy: Gee. That's the hardest I've laughed since D.K. made me do his tax returns. *If he makes one more fart joke, I swear to God, I'm taking a spoonful of that ****ing curry and shoving it so far up his ***. . .

Peach: That's just gross and trite. *I can't believe I told Snake I wanted him to plow me. Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid. . .*

Sonic: *

Mario: *Hey, I'm hungry.*

Link: *Not as hungry as I am.*

Zamus: *Why's that?*

Link: *Remember how I'm rooming with Sonic?*

Metaknight: *Munchies?*

Kirby: *I know how that feels. Hey, who's got their phone on them?*

Pika: *I do.*

Mario: *Where were you keeping that?*

Pika: *You don't really want to know.*

Kirby: *Well, call Wario and tell him to pick up some pizza.*

Link: *And make sure he doesn't get any garlic all of them!*

Pit: WHY ARE ALL THESE VOICES IN MY HEEEEAAAAAAADDDD?!?!?!?!*
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
nough said

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
oh man you made my little Link owing Ike money little joke look lik Sh***

but for total owness

ROFL

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't agree more, usernamelink. in my opinion this thread wins the entire fourm! i wish had a cookie or a brownie to give to the creator of this thread. oh, well.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Dammit dragonbreath won the thread.... my hopes have been shattered

EDIT: actually Im gonna Draw a comic...

and the theme of the comic? BARREL ROLLS AND SPIN DASHES

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

Gray Fox: *poot*

Wario: AHHHHH
Pikachu: Ahahahah finaly Wario will die xD
Zamus: Great..When I finally meet a nice guy, pikachu happens.

Mario: HOLY HELL he's pregnant!!!
Wario: Your the father..

Fox: Brap brap

Lucas: It's a cow!
Kirby: It's a house!!!!
Wario: It's me you jerks -_-:mad:

Snake: Look into my eyes, you are getting sleeeepppyy

Zelda: oohlala what a S.T.U.D.
Peach: He's soo dreeaammy
Petey: *burp*

Lol I'm so horrible at these, I hope you enjoyed something rofl.

maxieman

Smash Ace
OK in this past 20 minutes I have managed to draw an arwing in the first frame of my comic

EDIT: Ok after I drew the Arwing the Joke shifted to something I couldnt resist

Top Bottom