• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet

~Narrator~
Upon their first encounter, Ike extended a hand in good gesture towards Link to start their first match.
HOWEVER, unbeknownst to the land of Daein, an extended hand in Hyrule is a sexual gesture aimed toward the recipiant's mother.
A fatal misinterpretation.
ROTFL....thats a really good one....i love it....is it a refrence or did you think of it yourself?

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice

~Narrator~
Upon their first encounter, Ike extended a hand in good gesture towards Link to start their first match.
HOWEVER, unbeknownst to the land of Daein, an extended hand in Hyrule is a sexual gesture aimed toward the recipiant's mother.
A fatal misinterpretation.

Okay He just w0n t3h intr3n3t. nuff said.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Doctor Germanmanstein's massive collection of brain-spike electrode radio transmitters proudly presents. . .

What They're Saying. . .And What They're *Thinking*

Pit: Ha! That didn't hurt a bit! Your space-age technology doesn't scare ME! *I really hope that's not a shrink ray.*

Meta: You fools. I am a perfect warrior! My technique lacks nothing! *Except Elbows. . .*

Mario: Fox, I hope somebody's got some duct tape, 'cuz I'm about to break your record! *****! That line sounded so much cooler when I was rehearsing it!*

Sandbag: . . . *. . .*

Baseball Bat: . . . *I wonder what kind of idiot would think that a sandbag with a face would be capable of talking. . .*

Link: Hey, Sonic. Why don't you let me drive us home tonight? *There's no way in Hell I'm letting this walking drug trip behind the wheel again. Not after he ran over Mini-me!*

Sonic: Nah, I'm cool to drive. *

Diddy: OHMYGODTHEPAINITHURTSMYTOUNGEISONFIREITHINKI'MBURNINGUP*****SOMEBODYGETSOMEWATERORSOMETHINGI'MGONNADIEI'MGONADIEI'MGONNADIESOMEBODYHELPMEOHGODTHEPAIN. . .*

Gray: Snake. It's been a while. *Oh my god, he's wearing a gray tattoo and a bunch of belts. Kill me. AGAIN.*

Snake: It has. I thought you were dead for good this time. *Why do I feel a draft?*

Red: Ivysaur! Go! *****, I sure hope no-one expects me to fight. . .*

Ivy: Ivysaur!! *One of these days, you little punk. One of these days, you'll turn your back and then BAM! We'll see how well YOU fit in the mother****ing Pokeball!

Toad: It is an honor to die for you, Princess! *Okay, Run for it on the count of three. One, two. . .*

Lucas: N-nice chimera. C-c-come on, who's a good boy? I'll b-b-bet you're a good boy, yes you are. Sit. Stay. Play dead. *OH GOD WHAT DID I SAY DEAD FOR?!

Chimera: GRRRRRRRR. . . *I wonder if that thing does tricks. . .Wait a minute. . .SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, THERE'S A DUCK GROWING OUTTA MY HEAD!! DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR!!! OH GOD, WHY ME?!?!*

Peach: I want you to plow me. *Oh my, I didn't realize you were so good at digging! . . .Wait. . .Oh, ****. . .*

Wario: The dog did it! *Wow, that line was even better than when I was rehearsing it!*

Diddy: Gee. That's the hardest I've laughed since D.K. made me do his tax returns. *If he makes one more fart joke, I swear to God, I'm taking a spoonful of that ****ing curry and shoving it so far up his ***. . .

Peach: That's just gross and trite. *I can't believe I told Snake I wanted him to plow me. Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid. . .*

Sonic: *

Mario: *Hey, I'm hungry.*

Link: *Not as hungry as I am.*

Zamus: *Why's that?*

Link: *Remember how I'm rooming with Sonic?*

Metaknight: *Munchies?*

Kirby: *I know how that feels. Hey, who's got their phone on them?*

Pika: *I do.*

Mario: *Where were you keeping that?*

Pika: *You don't really want to know.*

Kirby: *Well, call Wario and tell him to pick up some pizza.*

Link: *And make sure he doesn't get any garlic all of them!*

Pit: WHY ARE ALL THESE VOICES IN MY HEEEEAAAAAAADDDD?!?!?!?!*
You win the thread.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman

Is that a klondike bar?

I... I want it.. but can't reach....

Dam this childishly short arms!!

SAKURAI, WHHHYYYYY?!?!?

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
Here We Go Folks

HERE WE HAVE THE DYNAMIC TRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You obviously cant comprehend whats brewing in my head, so its a bad idea to doubt me when I say something is gunna be pretty funny X3

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
Mildly funny, kind of stupid, and doesn't even come close to Dragonbreath's series of "think & say"...s. Definitely doesn't own this thread. Hell, that doesn't even own my desktop wallpaper.

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
Mildly funny, kind of stupid, and doesn't even come close to Dragonbreath's series of "think & say"...s. Definitely doesn't own this thread. Hell, that doesn't even own my desktop wallpaper.
dude, you obviously arent that big of a fan of family guy... anyway, **** think and say, this NEEDS NO WORDS

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

If that snake let's go, Lucas will be tossed into a world where shells can be sold for massive money, fossils are burried everywhere, people don't leave you alone, and magical moles named resetti annoy the crap out of you when you get pissed at the cube.

Let's hope for his sake that snake is strong...HOLD ON LUCAS! WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman

Kirby+Pikachu: OOOO, a present, what is it? What is it?

Mario: Take a look inside.....
It's my D*** in a box.

Kirby+Pikachu: OOh God WHHYY???
I posted this last night so you might have missed it. But I do believe it's my best work to date.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
Wondering who killed ness?????? IT WAS LUCAS and his plot to become god tier

Lucas: After taking ness's powers i can now create fox's SHINE. I SHALL BECOME GOD TIER MUHAHAHAHAH

Fox: THAT'S MY BROKEN MOVE B****
Lucas: Bring it i have every single one of ness's moves AND a snake.

Hejiru

Smash Ace

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like fox is taunting Lucas in that picture?

"PK Fart!"

This is why blue hedgehogs can't reproduce.

"oooh an ant!" *zap*

Top Bottom