• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice

Zamus: Please place the buddy crate on the fifteen hundred megawatt aperture science heavy duty super colliding super button

dk64

Smash Cadet
I am of the belief of if you must explain a joke, the joke is not funny.

Everything I learned about being funny I learned from The Joker. ;)
in my defence, i sorta thought that's where he was going with that. i juz said it outloud to try and help the guy out. i was gonna spell it out, but i thought that juz be lame.

oh, and i'm pretty sure that the joker meant if some one "doesn't understand the joke" and u have to explain it, than THATS when it's not funny.

ps, the joker is only as funny as the person writing him, and some writers have different oppinions of wuts funny. so the joker may not be the best character AS A WHOLE to learn from. (but i suposed it woudn't matter if it was just 1 version of him)

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice

Fox: B-tch, you cannot hurt me. Are you a f-cking ass?

Points to whoever got the reference.

Hmm... lemme guess. He's huge due to a magic gem, he wears an orange suit, and he has a huge helmet that deflects mental brain-probe?

my way entertainment is so awesome.

dk64

Smash Cadet
FOX: ur a disgrace to all things fox. u don't even look like a fox!

GF: DISGRACE THIS!!!!

nintendo added this cut scene specifically to eXplain why fox is so much weaker now.

...kind of like what they did at the end of the clone wars mini series for G. grevious.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
What, no reaction to this one? Isn't the reference obvious enough? :(
No disrespect but, One thing i've learned from this thread is that sometimes it's better to NOT get a comment. If your picture is funny most people will look at it laugh and move on, cause they expect funny pictures on this thread.
On the other hand if your picture is not funny or just stupid, believe me, someone will ALWAYS say some S*** about it.

No Comment=good enough

This isn't so much aimed at you as it is to everybody on this thread in general.

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
No disrespect but, One thing i've learned from this thread is that sometimes it's better to NOT get a comment. If your picture is funny most people will look at it laugh and move on, cause they expect funny pictures on this thread.
On the other hand if your picture is not funny or just stupid, believe me, someone will ALWAYS say some S*** about it.

No Comment=good enough

This isn't so much aimed at you as it is to everybody on this thread in general.
Ah, okay then, I guess I'll just be satisfied that nobody thought it would suck.

Top Bottom