• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Link please? Besides hardly anyone posts snapshots here anymore so we have to settle for things like that and Rupeeclocks comics. Now me... I make true art. Have a look.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
DekuBoy, if you really want to compete with MarsRoy, then you should do it in his thread...

we could split this thread into funny brawl pics and an everything else thread...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace

got to get up to get down.

but melee master and rupee clock. tell me what i did so wrong? really . i mean it. i dont know what i did so wrong.

you people posted stuff you thought was funny . and so did i. and you didnt like it because i didnt draw it like super good like you guys do. but i thought thats why it made them funny. and sure i keept posting but i didnt break any rules. maybe you guys should pick up your game. lol but its ok. this is just how life is. baby wants to close thread cuz he cant have it his way. and i have never complained about you guys at all. even tho i could say you guys are being mean but .. lol whatever.

like always. drawings are done for now. for the best go to the marsroy show.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
Ugh can every one just stop being so butt hurt about this stupid shit! Seriously, it's just a fucking thread, no reason to start bitcing!

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman

Falco: WTH is my Arwing!
snapshots!

the point of this thread use to be to caption brawl snapshots. lator on i guess brawl related pic were accepted

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
wrong. this tread started way before the game ever came out.

and falco can look all he wants. all he will get is a landmaster.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
^ People in fact captioned screenshots. Only thing is that they were taken by Sakurai and his team (because the game wasn't out, like you said)

GIGA-SkullKid

Smash Apprentice
RupeeClock!!! remember me?!!?!! :D probably not hehe
can someone please remind me how to put up pics i havent been on in a while and i wanna put my pics up again (including new ones :D) since the last time i posted was like march

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
hey dude. if you have them like uploaded someplace. you just need the link. and then just get advanced dude and try to click that lil yellow box and just pate it in there dude.

heres mine

o. this wont end well.

livan

Smash Apprentice
hey wario don't touch a lucas in that part ok (or some fans will make angry ok ) and well don't do it again ok
n_n

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
oh lol this is great. wario. pedofile. and mario the man that defends poor lucas.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wana help!

livan

Smash Apprentice
olol mario thanks for that please continue with that and don't leave to wario do what he want ok and lucas are you ok?....
n_n

DLO

Smash Journeyman
hey,now i think one thing.
how many time has passed from the last time someone give a cookie for a reference in this thread?

^pic above: diddy is an hedgehog?

Top Bottom