• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

SOJ

Smash Journeyman

"This hand of mine is BURNING RED! It's loud roar tells me to defeat you! ERUPTING, BURNING, FINGER!!!!"

Take your pick
LOL YES THANK YOU!!! That was my favorite show back in the day...I totally forgot about it!! Ahhh....the memories...

Conner

Smash Journeyman
jk, I played mortal combat when I was 5 :laugh:

you too? Anyway, new pic.

Yoshi : " Look out below!"
Wario : "Where's that quarter I dropped?"

Wario : Get off my head you freakin' Dinosaur! Aren't you supposed to be extinct?!"
Yoshi : "Hey, there's a trampoline!"

Yoshi : "I knew it was a trampoline! What else would it be, nothing else it that big."
Wario : "If you wouldn't have just messed up my spine, I would hurt you severly for calling me fat."

karterfreak

Smash Cadet
due to my image being completely overpowered when sonic came out, i feel like i should post it again :)

Metaknight: "This might hurt a little."
Kirby: "EEP!"

Colenstien

Smash Ace

Money money money money........MONEY!

And yes Pyroloserkid you are the official judge of this thread! (I suggest you get a british accent and start feeling yourself up alot)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
due to my image being completely overpowered when sonic came out, i feel like i should post it again :)

Metaknight: "This might hurt a little."
Kirby: "EEP!"
LMFAO. Just because that picture is awesome, you can repost it 1000 times for all I care.

Sonic: Always remember to brush your teeth, kids!
Wow. Couldn't Sonic just be the perfect role-model and spokesperson for anything, just by this pic?

Talendime

Smash Ace
The mentos one without him holding it was better than the edited one.
I don't know why, it's just better.

Even better than the toothpaste one.

Cenedar

Smash Ace

Sonic says, "This fight is super special awesome! Time for my super sexy transformation sequence!"

"Ta-ta-da-da! Puberty power!"

I'll give a cookie to anyone who gets the reference.

Cenedar

Smash Ace

Rex+

Smash Ace
You stiffed me. I was hoping for a nice, warm, freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie, yet I stand here with a warm glass of milk.
Fail. Never mind the cookie. :/

Top Bottom