• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Darkurai

Smash Master

While the frail and weak Princess Zelda was brave enough to stand against the beast, the strong powerful bounty hunter who had defeated monsters far larger than this one got the **** out of there.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I hate to say it, but I have yet to laugh at your pictures.

Might be why.
Well, that's obviously a possibility, but I could pick out atleast 5 pictures that mine totally beat, but people are still like: "LOLOLOL WINZZ!" .

Ivysaur: Like we don't already have enough balls in this sausage fest...
LOL. But why is Ivysaur so happy? =P

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Well, that's obviously a possibility, but I could pick out atleast 5 pictures that mine totally beat, but people are still like: "LOLOLOL WINZZ!" .
You're absolutely right about that.

Though i think you did have a funny one.. I dont remember though.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
It's Colenstien!!!!!
Back by popular demand!!!!
(applause ring out)

Wario: (scotish accent) Hey, you look like a baby, GET IN MY BELLY!!!!
Kirby: EEEEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i gotta make "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZORZ" one of my four taunts so whenever i do a Final Smash as Samus i'll taunt first, and then say "SHOOP DA WHOOP" as another taunt as ZZS afterwards.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Woaw, this thread is a BIG WIN! This is like the best thread ever. Allow me to make it change from PG-13, to X [jk].

Mairio finally obtained the power to see through Peach's clothes via his Final Smash. Sadly, at the last minute, Sakurai changed Mario's Final Smash's name from Mario Peek to Mario Finale.

Link: Take that b****. Who's top tier now?
Fox: I still got the shine....THE SHINE OF DEATH!
Link: F***! Well I still f***ed your grandmother.........................................5 F***ing TIMES, ALL DAY!
Fox: D***, he insults gram-gram, he's got a bigger sword then me, he's higher on the tiers then me, he's cooler then me, and he's about ready to own me. S***!

Link: Thank god I have this boomerang, otherwise Mario would still be naked. Good thing it picked up his clothes with it's gusts.

Link: Guess what I'm gonna grab and make babies with?

Wario: Dang, Kirby has a barrier and electricity around him. His power level must be.....
FOX: OVER 9,000!!!!!

Kirby: Now my sword is finally bigger then Link's. Too bad it's only used for one attack. Now who to use it on...[perverts!]

Pikachu: You got a mean grill there, Wario.
Wario: Stop poking me with your tail.
Pikachu: That's not my tail....

Kirby: Tat hacka' Pikachu stole Ness' B down.
Mario: That's not all Pikachu stole. It also stole Pichu's virginity, sadly. That is why we won't see it in the Brawlz.

Pikachu: AHHHH!!! OH My GOD, AHHH!!!...man...never do cocaine during a final smash.
Kirby: That is why you don't do cocaine children. Especially during final smashes.

Pikachu: Don't be jealous cuz' I'll top tier for the 2nd time, and higher on the tiers than you for the 3rd time.
Kirby: *sigh* If only my creator was making Brawl...

Fox: ya, my power level remains OVER 9,000 in Brawl. I'm still top tier b***es.

Fox: OH MY F***ING GOD, Snake's power level...it's...it's....OVER 9,000!!!

Wario: GET IN MY BELLY!
Kirby: Crap KrillenPikachu, we're screwed. Ohh the irony of me being sucked by another sucker...WAT?
Wario: WAT Was that FOX?

Fox: I said, "IT's OVer 9,000!!!

Wario: Wat 9,000!?!!?!?

Wario: Erghh....I gotta go, f*** D*** tacos. That is the last time I am eating at that restraunt. I am never eating at a restraunt when the day before a dead person was found crammed in their toliet.

*A few seconds later(

...Ohh My F***ing GOD, HERE IT COMES! IT'S....IT'S HUGGGEEEEEE!!! CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANY LONGER!!!!

Wario: uhhh...it's still coming.

*several minutes later*

Wario: Woaw, I didn't think that was pysically possible. *begins scratching butt*

Wario: Nothing like taking a dump on screen without getting hurt, stabbed, killed, murdered, and drown in your own crap. Ya, take that Johnny [MGS(3) references ftw].

Wario: Maybe my new motorcycle-look pimpness will finally make Peach dump that loser Mario for me.

Wario: On second thought, scratch that though. It seems Captain Falcon wasn't joking about him getting a stripper. *gets off his hog, and runs over*

*several hours later*

Wario: Crap...knew I should have payed for those parking tickets earlier. Speaking of which, I just took one. AGAIN!

LuLLo

Smash Ace

Yoshi's back and bursting with personality!
(Guess what his sexual preference is...)

Donkey Kong: RAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Yoshi: Just wait till' I get my ball out and grow wings...

Big Black Woman Named Samus: GET AWAY FROM THE CAR MOTHERF*CKER

Bowser: ROARRGH!! THIS TIME I'LL RULE!! I'm talking BUSINESS here!!
(****, I'm still too cute...it's the nose, isn't it?)

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance

Dr. Stewart: Where the heck is that blasted mechanic with the spare parts for my racer?

Slippy: I know I should bring this box of spare parts to Dr. Stewart, he must be getting pretty impatient by now... but oooh, this machine Wario left in my care is just so SWEET... I can't stop tinkering with it!

Florida

イーグランツ

Lucas: "Kirby, look!"
Kirby: "What?"
Lucas: "A finger!"

Link: "No! My child is in that woman!"

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice

Wario: Okay! Go for it while nobody's looking...but remember bring Peach to Motel 6 at 8-ish. I'll be waiting.

Good Evening Cleveland!

My attempt at the rock n' roll-esque appearance XD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Top Bottom