• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fun things to do in training mode

UncleSam

Smash Master
I practice arrow looping nao, it's so kool
yes I spelled it with a 'k' because it's just that awesome

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I train my main with a one on one lvl nine cpu and enhance my style of fighting. But other times i just fool around when I finish training and use every dark colored costume character and expirement, if im bored I either click the power button on my wii remote/ nunchuck and go and practice basketball or another activity, go online to see if my friends are on, play a different a different game, or just continue to improve on my game and think of new ways to add to my inventory of link moves.

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
I kind of said something similar to that, but whatever, that and the timer only lasts for 15 seconds so you hit max
Ah, sorry. Didn't see you. Also, I actually spawned a ton of timers and picked one up every time I had the chance so I wouldn't run out of timer-time. So no, I didn't get max, I can still try to beat my record. :)

Top Bottom