• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm probably going to come, and its going to be my last smash event for awhile, as I will be resigning from smash for some time soon and going back to MTG.

cashmooney wanna make good on our smash64 mm

while you're in ga ;)
No.

Dr F-U-N

Smash Cadet
If Mooney comes and brings Laijin I can give housing. I'll ask my old *** parents today.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Amazing thought I had today:
Ultimate security for TV shops: Get a KFC next door or across the street. If you're still worried, get a watermelon stand in front.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Im goona be there and Nes nOOB, but we need housing any offers or able to house.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'll try to go so you won't hate me Full Metal. >_>

School johns may take effect though. But I'll be there as soon as possible for Melee friendlies and just in an attempt to eventually get the ATs down and from there just rack up experience.

So if I don't join singles so you guys get a larger pot but still show up I won't die in my sleep right?

Laijin

Smash Hero
If Mooney comes and brings Laijin I can give housing. I'll ask my old *** parents today.
No need.
I live in Atlanta.

1 brawl match = 10 melee matches(Fox dittos?) in time.
Edit: Unless its Ike vs Kirby. if played right, the match wont last longer than a minute with all the gimps. The entire match takes place mostly on the ledges. lol

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
No need.
I live in Atlanta.

1 brawl match = 10 melee matches(Fox dittos?) in time.
Edit: Unless its Ike vs Kirby. if played right, the match wont last longer than a minute with all the gimps. The entire match takes place mostly on the ledges. lol
YOU DONT WANT TO STAY AT MY HOUSE :(((((((

That cool, my offer is till open Mooney and anyone else that may need it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
almost every melee tournament i've ever been to has went "overtime"

Unless you suck at Brawl, or play as/against Pit or Dedede, brawl matches are about the same length, on average, as Melee matches. I'll give you like an extra 30 seconds to a minute per match, which really isn't always the case

the occasional 1-2 minute gimps fests are much more rare in Brawl, but the average is about the same.

Top Bottom