• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
we can do that, for a regular money match that doesn't double when you win :-D

diddy hmm. we should do some didd-os at some point. not in a money match tho
I mean if I win we can do another for 20 dollars haha. Anyways I need to work on the Diddy v Diddy match up so that would be good :]

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
almost every melee tournament i've ever been to has went "overtime"

Unless you suck at Brawl, or play as/against Pit or Dedede, brawl matches are about the same length, on average, as Melee matches. I'll give you like an extra 30 seconds to a minute per match, which really isn't always the case

the occasional 1-2 minute gimps fests are much more rare in Brawl, but the average is about the same.
Not true. And when they do go over time its not because of how long the matches are taking. Its because the tourney starts late.

If you look at most melee matches, they don't have an average of 5/6 minutes for finishing. The fact that you don't die nearly as easy because of self implemented DI(lulz) and camping makes them longer. I'm sure if those weren't as big of a problem the matches would be smaller.

Laijin

Smash Hero
almost every melee tournament i've ever been to has went "overtime"

Unless you suck at Brawl, or play as/against Pit or Dedede, brawl matches are about the same length, on average, as Melee matches. I'll give you like an extra 30 seconds to a minute per match, which really isn't always the case

the occasional 1-2 minute gimps fests are much more rare in Brawl, but the average is about the same.
So uhh.
Why are you arguing about brawl? Seems like you actually like the game as a competitive fighting game.
Seriously. If your gonna play brawl like that, it must mean you don't like playing good fighting games. :\
Thats the only logical reason I can come up with

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
So uhh.
Why are you arguing about brawl? Seems like you actually like the game as a competitive fighting game.
Seriously. If your gonna play brawl like that, it must mean you don't like playing good fighting games. :\
I like brawl. Big deal?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
So uhh.
this thread doesn't need to turn into a brawl debate.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
On that note, where's all the sh*t talk? There used to be a time where some arrogant, obnoxious clown with mediocre playing skills would make ignorant and ostentatious statements. Only to be embarrassed and ridiculed by his peers. There used to be a time where people would start long childish arguments based on boastful remarks directed at no one in particular. There used to be a time where people would wager reasonable amounts of money for the outcome of a match(FULLMICHEAL).

Getcha cake up:pimp:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Who wants MMs?

Yeah, I'm talkin **** shawdy, I'mma whoop on everybody who comes to this tournament.

1$ if you're scared?
5$ if you're a pre-pubescent boy?
10$ if you're a MAN?

Bring it oooooooooooon

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll marth ditto whoever.
josh is teaming with IHSB, i believe.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll be attending, hands down. Any teammate offers? I probably won't enter singles.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I'll be attending, hands down. Any teammate offers? I probably won't enter singles.
*Raises hand* If not, I'm still looking for a teammate :ohwell:

p.s.-Keith, if the ride with Mike falls through you can ride with me, i'm more than likely going to end up having to take my good old car to Atlanta for this >.<.

I'll marth ditto whoever.
josh is teaming with IHSB, i believe.
Let's play Marth dittos please k thx.
Taking matches vs my Marth in training

any amount of moniessss
How about "serious" friendlies, my Marth and Fox in training vs your Marth, I'm only going to have enough money to wager against Fullmetal for our usual mm.

Fullmetal 5$ mm Marth dittos best 3/5 this time?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
if we can get some crazy crazy **** talk and crowds going to the point of ridiculousness... lets do a my falco vs your fox MM.
I'm down.
PREPARE FOR HYPE!!!

Taking matches vs my Marth in training

any amount of moniessss
10$ 2/3??

*Raises hand* If not, I'm still looking for a teammate :ohwell:

p.s.-Keith, if the ride with Mike falls through you can ride with me, i'm more than likely going to end up having to take my good old car to Atlanta for this >.<.

Let's play Marth dittos please k thx.

How about "serious" friendlies, my Marth and Fox in training vs your Marth, I'm only going to have enough money to wager against Fullmetal for our usual mm.

Fullmetal 5$ mm Marth dittos best 3/5 this time?
You're on, good sir!

Anybody else?
Accepting MMs for 1,5, or 10$~

OR IS ALL YOU *****S TOO SCARED OF THE WALL OF *****?!?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dunno if i'm coming to this, but if so...

chad i want to play your marth, pika and whatever else you play. i dont play against you enough. I'll do a 1 dollar MM marth ditto if you would like but that's all i'm willing to hand over to you XD

fullmetal we still have to MM. can we just make it 1 dollar as well. i mean i'm broke doods. and you can play high tier i suppose :-P

-Chad-

Slackerator
10$ 2/3??
Arrite!

like for $5 chad.
Gotcha!

-Chad- Ill mm your marth
For how muuuch!

chad i want to play your marth, pika and whatever else you play. i dont play against you enough. I'll do a 1 dollar MM marth ditto if you would like but that's all i'm willing to hand over to you XD
We don't have to mm to play :psycho: I play just about every character =o

MM Recap-

Fullmetal 10$ 2/3
Laijin 5$
Soft unknown

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i know we dont have to MM, but MMs are good to make sure you're not being heavily sandbagged against althought its only a dollar :-D

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Fullmetal - $10 Mario vs Marth?
You got it, lovah!

fullmetal we still have to MM. can we just make it 1 dollar as well. i mean i'm broke doods. and you can play high tier i suppose :-P
Arrite, you're still on for a dollar.
=)

Who else wants some??

-------------------
-Chad- 10$ 2/3 vs. Marth
ihavespaceballs 10$ Mario vs. Marth
Jx31 5$ Marth ditto
theOneJanitor 1$
XIF 5$ Fox vs. Falco

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Mike, barlw ban <3
You guys owe me for hooking it up at my own ****ed house.

although you guys did just play sse... tim decided that wasn't enough, the weenie.

Chad, I'll do some friendly marth dittos. My favorite matchup in the game :D

T1J, I'll also do some friendly roy ditters.

I also appear not to have a teammate. I only choke in singles ;-;

Sun-Kist Slush-ee

Top Bottom