• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal and TrueGamer present: ""GG"!!!

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
fl already comin through we'll bring the usual 30-40 whatever

pbnj where da housing at??
It's a hotel. It'll be at the venue. lol. But seriously, I work in that area and live near PB&J so anybody that doesn't want to drive can probably ride with me (tiny car with 3 xtra seats. 2 if evan is riding with me). Unfortunately I have a roommate so I can maybe house 1 person, but it depends on how long you guys are gonna be in town for. PB&J can definitely offer more housing than I can.

Pi

Smash Hero
It's a hotel. It'll be at the venue. lol. But seriously, I work in that area and live near PB&J so anybody that doesn't want to drive can probably ride with me (tiny car with 3 xtra seats. 2 if evan is riding with me). Unfortunately I have a roommate so I can maybe house 1 person, but it depends on how long you guys are gonna be in town for. PB&J can definitely offer more housing than I can.

stay at the hotel
fix d

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok how big is this tourney supposed to be?

cause NC could probably come strong. but i don't think we wanna overload the venue either.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ok how big is this tourney supposed to be?

cause NC could probably come strong. but i don't think we wanna overload the venue either.
I dunno how much of FL is actually planning to show- I think its more interest and not so much actual plan.
If NC wanted to roll deep at this BRING IT ON, SHAWDAE!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I dunno how much of FL is actually planning to show- I think its more interest and not so much actual plan.
If NC wanted to roll deep at this BRING IT ON, SHAWDAE!
ok. cause i remember in the tourney thread something about the venue only sposta have like 30-40 people. we'll see what happens now that the challenge has been issued. especially if m2k is sposta be in attendance.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Good luck making that happen- M2K games are apparently "cash to play"-
Or at least thats what he told me I'd have to do when I asked him while we were at Pound 5.
Oh, well forget that then; I'll just **** in tourney and get first. Cash to play? Nah son.

Me and you can just play instead ^__^

Top Bottom