• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

DC

Smash Cadet
lol calm down I'm just ****in around

and for the record hun Im also a girl

-!-

Smash Lord
Rofl

Anyways, yea I've been living in Florida for like 10 years and only in one occasion was it that I had to leave naples and when. Came back to my house I only found a few Shingles on the floor nothing else. And on some other occasion (after I moved to Everglades) one tree fell down... And there's a lot of trees where I live, *shivers* good thing it missed my parents car. But yea I don't worry much about the weather... Though I hear this years Season is gonna be Siiiick, but not the good kind lol well see girl

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
when hurricane ike used his nair to **** everything up here

he took out power lines and downed trees. Theres a tree right outside the house that had half of it fall off, and the neighbors tree snapped in two.

I remember being outside in that mess. I had acons rushing me at like 56 mph O_o And i almost fell down several times

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
25 aint that old kiddo i dont have gray hairs yet >:U

yes i know how to gimp bad ikes, gimping good ikes is trickier

-!-

Smash Lord
Rofl there's like only one good Ike nd that's it... Nd when u said 25... I pictured this one girl I know nd I didn't like it :( u wouldn't get it lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol O_o if people take pictures at mlg columbus i might be in one dont worry -!-

DC, sure that'd be great if and when i get down there. I dont even know the area that well. All i know is that theres a couple of places to eat and a grocery store near where we live

-!-

Smash Lord
lol Didn't meant it like that but yeaa... call me M!X.

Good luck at MLG though, I wanted to go but can't travel that far :( I'll be attending C.E.O in Orlando instead, big event too and it should be fun.

Your a DDD >_____>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you were expecting a girl to main peach/zelda/pikachu/jigglypuff/shiek?

nah I he chose me instead

I havent been to orlando in like....8-9 years? Has it changed much? What about Ft. Lauderdale? Man i havent been to either place in so long.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol actually a good Peach/Zelda/Sheik/Pikachu would be nice to practice on XD I'm so bad against Peach >___> but yeaaa DDD is like my Nemesis... u probably know why, but I wanna practice to learn the MU better, I'm alwayz up to learning. :)

And I think those places haven't changed much.. at least Orlando, I'm not too sure about Ft. Lauderdale.

when did u said ur coming down?

DC

Smash Cadet
Mix dont you have... stuff to do?

Anyways dont worry hun, I'll show you around and take you somewhere nice.

My favorite restaurant, RJ Gators!

-!-

Smash Lord
now that u mention it... Not really, just bored lol Soooo DC are u planning to drive all the way from Miami to Naples to cruise around a town where uve only been like Once Rofl

We should play when u come over daawg u gotta teach me Kirby lol

DC

Smash Cadet
eh? I used to live there homie did you forget?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i dont know if im coming down this summer at all. Maybe sometime next year, or in the fall.

Snake is good against those Mus though O_o just spam nades, space ftilt, and bair out of C4 hits/nade hits, jab cancel to grab tech chase, full jab. Just dont spam dacus and ur good son

-!-

Smash Lord
I guess I did cuz I don't remeber that then.

Nd yeaaaa that's exactly what I do yet it doesn't work as well... Snake has the advantage for most of those characters idk about pika though and for sure not against DDD... though he has the potential brockeness to win. A good DDD could get around all that stuff remember if my tilts get blocked hell just go grab happy till the end nd just edge Guard then my goal is to touch the floor again nd start the whole cycle again till I get grab... Again nd so on. Its winable fer sure, just not on my favor.

DC

Smash Cadet
Huh? No seriously. I lived in Estero, off campus housing called Coastal Village. I worked at the GameStop and the KB Toys in Gulf Coast Town Center.

-!-

Smash Lord
Cool man :) we should of chiilled

Hey in case someone drops out by Friday mornng ill let u know if u still want to come. If by some luck that is :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I guess I did cuz I don't remeber that then.

Nd yeaaaa that's exactly what I do yet it doesn't work as well... Snake has the advantage for most of those characters idk about pika though and for sure not against DDD... though he has the potential brockeness to win. A good DDD could get around all that stuff remember if my tilts get blocked hell just go grab happy till the end nd just edge Guard then my goal is to touch the floor again nd start the whole cycle again till I get grab... Again nd so on. Its winable fer sure, just not on my favor.
pika has alot of weird CGs on snake. That work with either fthrow or dthrow and the throw stale/% are dependant. And also location dependant iirc

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea I know pika can chaingrab Snake ND its all low % and on the edge its a standing grab till a certain % too. I think the MU is on pikas favor but doesn't mean snake can't win :) pika is an annoying little Rat XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp mix hes light weight and snake nades and camping tactics to help him out so it isnt impossible

-!-

Smash Lord
do u even play anymore? Lol I can beat u with my Falcon hahaha ill mm daaawg when u cpme down ***** daaaawwwwggggg!!!!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
Rofl ur gonna be surprised DAWG

im not gonna even give u tha chance to alert son -?-
Dude I had a dream about you daawg, it was weird it has never happen... anyways yea sure if u say your that good Bring it, just don't cry later on when u loose :laugh:

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Dude I had a dream about you daawg, it was weird it has never happen... anyways yea sure if u say your that good Bring it, just don't cry later on when u loose :laugh:
lawl what happd in the dream

also I play all the time dawg

-!-

Smash Lord
I don't remember well, I think we where like gonna go to your house but like ended up not going even though we where like right there... I don't remember but i do remember seeing your face daawg, it was weird lol

u still main Fox??

-!-

Smash Lord
Fox is more better character then people think.

U don't have to die at 90% if ur smart ull be able to live for more, and ur speed and up smash make up when u die early. U can combo a good amount of characteres and u have a couple multiple hit moves that are annoying. U just gotta play right.

-!-

Smash Lord
I wasn't teaching u how to play him lol just giving out facts that show how annoying fox can be Cuy he's broken and people don't see it. Just how people thought so little of olimar and pikachu i.e. Dawg u should check out this guy TKD he's a fox main from Mexico that went to one tournament and beat Tyrant, DeHf, Chudat I think DSF and MikeHaze.... That's ridicules broken and he went undefined dawg u can learn something from him :)

Top Bottom