• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox and M!XCoatl Present Fuego Fest A Naples Brawl Tourney

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Fuego Fox Presents FUEGO FEST

Date: July 11th
Location 4534 coral palms ln apt#7 Naples Fl, 34116
FEES
Door Fee: $5
Singles: $15
Doubles: $10 ($20 Per Team)

PAYOUT
1st: 65%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%

SCHEDULE:
Registration - - - - - - 11:00am-12:00pm (Money Matches are to be Done in this Small Window)
Doubles - - - - - - - - - 12:00pm-03:00pm
Break - - - - - - - - - - -03:00pm-03:30pm
Singles - - - - - -- - -- 03:30pm-Whenever

ANY QUESTIONS/HELP CALL:
Fuego 973/5704488
GENERAL RULES
*3 stock
*8 minutes
*Double Elimination Bracket
*Best of 3 with the exception of ALL FINALS being Best of 5 (Winners, Losers and Grand Finals)
*Team Attack ON
*Life Stealing is Allowed

Always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

This is the Setup for each Set of matches:
1. Each players banns a stage
2. First match plays out hitting random. If the players can agree to pick a stage out of the Neutrals, then so be it as long as both sides accept or if they hit random and get a stage not appealing for both then someone can reset and go to random again for a better outcome, as long as each side agree on it... also if both players agree, the stage Striking Method can be used to start
3. Loser gets character counter pick and stage counter pick
4. No. 3 is repeated until the set is Finished

STRIKING METHOD:

-A coin is flipped.
-The one who lost, crosses out one stage of the neutrals.
-Then the other person crosses out a stage, same process is applied all the way through.
-At the end there's going to be 2 stages left, and the person who won the coin flipped will make the choice.

*Dave's Stupid Rule: No Stage can be picked twice in a set if already been won by that player (Unless agreed upon by both players)
*Stalling is BANNED
*MK's Infinite Cape glitch can only be used for up to 5 Seconds before it's consider STALLING
*Chain Grabbing is ALLOWED
*Infinite's are ALLOWED
*Suicide killing is ALLOWED
*Don't Stall, To anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge and if he decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the match
*RevaL!X Gets Port Priority If the case where two crew members face each other they will throw down ro sham bo
(Not Set)

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is.
Chibo's Videos For The Masses Rule: By entering the tournament you agree to have any tournament matches be recorded if possible, and be uploaded without the need for consent by the players in the match. The only time a match can be requested not to be uploaded is with extraordinary occurrences such as a power outage during the match. Failure to abide by this rule can result in a DQ for a tournament match.

SUDDEN DEATHSs:

*If caused by a suicide move, such as Bowser's claw or kirby's swallow, the player that caused it wins the game.
*If Time runs out, Winner will be decided first by Stock, then by Percentage
*if their is a further dispute a judge will decide the outcome of the match after my consultation

STAGES

Neutrals:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Luigis Mansion
Norfair
Corneria
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Lylat Cruise
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes

Everything else is BANNED

Food will be for sale but i dont have a Set menu yet

TVs
1.Fuego
2.Fuego
3.M!X
4.YummyNBeefy?
5.Leader
W!!s
1.Fuego
2.M!X
3.YummyNBeefy?
4.Leader

Attendance
1.Fuego Fox
2.Gato!
3.Emo^Wolf
4.M!XCoatl
5.Shiekssbm
6.******
7.F-18
8.DewDaDash
9.Vtec
10.Poltergust?
11.Crashic?
12.Wonderbread
13.YummyNBeefy

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
hope im in naples by then, i couldnt go this tuesday.. because the person who was subleasing my place up here in tally, backed away from the offer at the last minute..and now im stuck in tally for a lil bit longer ...

-!-

Smash Lord
dam you made the new thread o.O tell me next time >.<

remember I can bring my W!! and a TV, write that up dawg o.O

EDIT: Gueros Name is "VTEC"

EDIT AGAIN: Hey change your Signature to be link with this thread instead of the other one which won't be useful.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wait... why is Corneria legal? It's considered a banned stage by the SBR now... which makes this tournament non-SBR-certified. =/

I may be going. >.>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I do? I don't mean it that way.

It really is a banned stage now, though. Unanimously so, even. o_O

Then again, people still ban Rainbow Cruise despite being almost uninamously voted as a counterpick. Florida is weird. -_-

-!-

Smash Lord
I do? I don't mean it that way.

It really is a banned stage now, though. Unanimously so, even. o_O

Then again, people still ban Rainbow Cruise despite being almost uninamously voted as a counterpick. Florida is weird. -_-
wait, it really is Banned o.O??? I know it's gay but wow lol Imma check the new rules and stuff... if it is then it should be banned

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, the count of it is 0-3-15, which is radically different from it's previous count of 1-27-9.

And Rainbow Cruise is 0-30-1. *cough*

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Wait... why is Corneria legal? It's considered a banned stage by the SBR now... which makes this tournament non-SBR-certified. =/

I may be going. >.>
If it isn't legal i will consider banning it however being that their are other tourneys in the area that are spicing thisngs up with different rules so im looking at it from that perspective, im going to provide everyone with broad stage choices
I might come.
You sound like such a ******...:027:
Who?
I'm down, hype this
Great, see you there man.
hope im in naples by then, i couldnt go this tuesday.. because the person who was subleasing my place up here in tally, backed away from the offer at the last minute..and now im stuck in tally for a lil bit longer ...
Well anyways hope to see you there i want to MM that PIT

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
dam you made the new thread o.O tell me next time >.<

remember I can bring my W!! and a TV, write that up dawg o.O

EDIT: Gueros Name is "VTEC"

EDIT AGAIN: Hey change your Signature to be link with this thread instead of the other one which won't be useful.
Thx I fixed it Also we are going to need more setups so please every1 try

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I like the new counterpick list. I don't even care if Corneria is legal or not anymore. :colorful:

-!-

Smash Lord
most TOs go by the SBRs, so I would suggest to ban the stage since they recommend it should be banned...

just saying...

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
most TOs go by the SBRs, so I would suggest to ban the stage since they recommend it should be banned...

just saying...
However mix being that crashic can bann whatever stage he likes even MK and luigis i think that I will keep it on its too good of a fox stage! WE BRAWLING TODAY?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
However mix being that crashic can bann whatever stage he likes even MK and luigis i think that I will keep it on its too good of a fox stage! WE BRAWLING TODAY?
you need to staart multiquoting dawg or editing your post you got me dawg? i can only stay till five dawg

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lmao dew that marth icon is misleading are you gonna down b when im tryin to recover or some ****tt
lol it was my 1st main character in brawl, but its my main character in melee so its all good. **** now that I realize it leaving up the marth icon leaves for a good mind game lmao

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I love going to SWFL tournament threads to see them discussing amongst themselves.
Umm i dont know why your such an ******* but last time I checked we didn't do anything wrong to you so why dont you shut the **** up

lol it was my 1st main character in brawl, but its my main character in melee so its all good. **** now that I realize it leaving up the marth icon leaves for a good mind game lmao

hell yea man I was like dew plays marth f*** dude I can wait to practice on your d3 i wanna see how much better ive gotten

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
awesomeee....is that fuegos place for the tourney? I'll be there more than likely...put me down kthanks

*edit* - i hope the door fees are going towards foooooood

-!-

Smash Lord
but then again, what he does is actually based on the SBRs... a TO decides whats what based on the SBRs... Luigis had both good and bad votes for it being a counter and banned so its up to the TO to decide what it is... so like i said before... what your doing is not based on the SBRs but w/e who cares :p

I love going to SWFL tournament threads to see them discussing amongst themselves.
this is like the only one that's that so far :p but w/e

I guess you have nothing else to do but go to every thread out there and just "see" what happens... ummm.....

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
this is like the only one that's that so far :p but w/e

I guess you have nothing else to do but go to every thread out there and just "see" what happens... ummm.....
I check out every thread in FL to see when it is and who is going so far. Then, I post some nonsense to subscribe to the thread so I know when it starts getting hyped. Btw, I suggest that you put the date on the thread name. Makes it easier for others to schedule tournaments without conflicting with your date(s).

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
awesomeee....is that fuegos place for the tourney? I'll be there more than likely...put me down kthanks

*edit* - i hope the door fees are going towards foooooood
Lol I will sell food abscent you wont be hungry btw you owe wolf for pizza from or last smashfest you should come this saturday for practice

I check out every thread in FL to see when it is and who is going so far. Then, I post some nonsense to subscribe to the thread so I know when it starts getting hyped. Btw, I suggest that you put the date on the thread name. Makes it easier for others to schedule tournaments without conflicting with your date(s).
Thanks ill do that
10LMAO
maebe im not sure yet

but if i do come i will bring a wii and tv
Alrite hope to see u there

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Mhmm..... This whole driving back and forth from Tampa to Ft. Myers/Naples might get old eventually, but if I can swing it I'll come back down for this and see about bringing Axle and Tet, too. As of right now I can't think of anything that would conflict. I'll tell Stray about it, as well and see if I can get him to come over for it.

Time
Runs
Away

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Mhmm..... This whole driving back and forth from Tampa to Ft. Myers/Naples might get old eventually, but if I can swing it I'll come back down for this and see about bringing Axle and Tet, too. As of right now I can't think of anything that would conflict. I'll tell Stray about it, as well and see if I can get him to come over for it.

Time
Runs
Away
Good **** see you there

-!-

Smash Lord
dam, a naples tournament that i cant go to cuz of work -.-

unless you change the date to later in july

SheikSSBM on M!X's account

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
dam, a naples tournament that i cant go to cuz of work -.-

unless you change the date to later in july

SheikSSBM on M!X's account
Im pretty sure that im going to have to give this to johnny on account that im moving!

Top Bottom