• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fsmash

IDK

Smash Lord
does anyone have any good uses for it? i find a lot its better to do something else...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I use it for spacing and to hit people who dare try to come behind me.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I use it out of a d-smash if I want to try and kill someone. d-smash to f-b doesn't work as well because you need to get the spacing right

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
if the run towards me a simple Fsmash sends them backwards stun shot + fsmash keeps em away.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
It's a good taunt. or you can use it on environmental objects like luigi's mansion pillars to help restore your other moves to full power.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
its a useless move. it lags. it doesnt work for me, but if it works for other people than dont stop using it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh! Oh! I also do it on accident when I mean to dash attack.

Stupid buffering.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I used it sometimes...it comes in handy when the opponents is trying to fight close range and you want to get them out of your face. My brother is always metaknight, so he's always fighting close range and being annoying, so I use my jabs and my fsmash to get him out of the way.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
Its nice cause you can actually charge it up.

At close range without charging it it hits for 10%
At long range without charging it hits for 6%

Fully charged close range it hits for 14%
Fully charged long range it hits for 11%

Side B hit 3% when not in the sweet spot, and 16% when in the sweet spot, total of 19% if you can do it right and push them into it. Much better than 14 I'd say.

The knock back of a fully charge fsmash is less than half of the sweet spot.

The only real time you should use it is when they are stunned by a down smash, because the side B won't push them into the sweet spot.

So i retract my previous statement, charging up still sucks. But maybe if you need to hold it a bit so you can time it you can use it, but Over B lasts long anyways that i'd still just use it.

Top Bottom