• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FSmash Angles

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Someone back me up here. I'm having trouble finding video or text evidence of Samus' multiple FSmash angles, but she has 5 doesn't she? Don't have Melee on me atm. I'm not just imagining this, am I?

Toomai

Smash Ace
Well there's only hitbox data for 3 angles, so unless mid-up and mid-down share the data of another angle (which I personally find unlikely) there are only 3 angles.

In SSB64 however her f-smash had 5 distinct angles.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I checked the hitbox data thread too and there was nothing which really surprised me. It may have been that there were only 3 angles as far as hitbox data goes, but 5 aesthetically?

DarrellD

Smash Ace
There are 5 angles and i abuse all of them to the fullest for edge guarding. Get at the kid.

Gea

Smash Master
I can't wait till this website actually has the smashwiki-esque feature built in so we can start compiling info so stuff like this will never be "lost"

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
The board got the upgrade. Now where's the wiki? :p

Edit: Actually, upon further investigation, I found out that either Smash Wiki or SSB Wikia (I forget which; maybe both) was created by SWF as a way of archiving important info, so I guess SWF already has its own wiki.

Top Bottom