• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frustrated.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
lol i was being sincere, look at midwest where you, me, and JBM are the only marth players against about a million foxes and falcos and we don't even place top3 at bigger events.

marth has the potential to win big but its just way harder than fox or falco will ever be, especially considering how he's the only top tier without an aerial kill move
Thats a really good point, but Ed is just starting his smash journey. =)

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
the chars i like having fun with are dk,link,falcon,gannon,icys, and doc. in that order. lol i went thru the whole list with my bro today and that were the ones i had the most fun with. so that narrowed my options.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
wth marth is easy? fox is much easier to win with than marth <.<; falco i have more trouble with but i just recently decided i was gonna get good with him lol. marth has less tech skill but tech skill isn't hard to get down, really.

honestly, play anyone you like. if you like dk go dk... learn a few if you like... for me i'm trying to decide on a fastfaller, a floaty, and a low tier that i enjoy playing as/can do well as. leaning towards falco/either marth jiggs or peach/not a ****ing clue atm. really narrowed it down i know :D

falcon, ganon, icy's, and doc all can do real well in tourneys. dk is the coolest character in the game. link's got cool combos. if you can do real well as dk or link everyone will love you even if you don't win tourneys :D

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Pick whoever tickles your fancy. I've just picked up kirby again, and started using ganon. Oh yeah, and uh, happy halloween, everybody.:)

S l o X

Smash Champion
1) Give me a reason
2) Give me a reason? lol

Cosmo you better not be sarcastic. Or I might have to beat you next time we play.
I guess I didn't thoroughly read through your post. I was assuming you meant that people who say (insert character here) were easy and right after you said Fox/Falco were easy.

Also, it's probably ONLY me but Fox is too fast for me to get down, probably because I just focus to hard on tech skill rather than just playing the game.

Top Bottom