• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FRUMPY SHRUBBERY Melee Tourney May 30/31 Results

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Wtf, when did Cort get - 3k ++ posts? I remember you having over 10k posts O_o

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
**** that i wanna bypass the censor, people need to hear my thoughts unfiltered

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry Mogwai, Kevin and I had some gay buttsecks at my tournament in January. We tried to keep it a secret but I guess people have been talking about it.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
All the CT people are kinda Brawl exclusive (competitively at least). Well, except POF, but he didn't go for whatever reason.

I wanted to go just to watch, but was too busy :(
Not true. See below. You only know a small aspect of CT. Most smashers in CT <3 Melee over Brawl.

Uhh

Trademark
Mikemoney
Spawn
Awesome Sean
Budai
Chewman
JV
Jam

Say hello.
Thanks Kevin.

relax- your falcon is too good, i wish i could moonwalk like that. thanks for all the help, hope I see you around in the future for some rematches :)
spife- thanks for putting my first youtube matches up, now i'm on the map :) my friends enjoyed seeing their first link infinite, haha, that sh*t was scary.
stix- really close matches in winners, the most fun i've had in a game in years, reminds me of why I started playing games competitively.

Thanks for everyone else who took time to teach me stuff. If I got discouraged a little it was mostly because I was hit with information overload with how much I had to concentrate on all the stuff I was learning. I don't know how you guys go for 10+ hours, I have to build up my stamina!
You play Melee. Nice to meet you. Where you from?

who the hell are you noobs
Arcane is a Brawl player from Southington. I'm trying to get him into Melee. I'll convert him soon.

Melee is a religion.

Big n' Tasty

Smash Rookie
Jman - you're too good, I thought team Extra Mayo could take you on DK 64 but that jiggs wouldn't stop resting me.

G-$ - thanks for absolutely destroying my fox in front of both of my friends. Still though, I feel like getting wrecked somehow improved my play.

Spawn - I think we played your team second round, and shockingly lost. Your Sheik is fresh, I was taking notes.

Spife - Link is god tier...?

Relax - good friendlies near the end, plus you beat up my friend's Marth pretty bad.

UNC - great games, hopefully I'll play you at MM

Mokumo - you and your falcon punch... I don't even want to talk about it. gg's though, hopefully we'll play again.

I'm Big n' Tasty by the way, I play Sheik and Fox, and I was the big kid with the green striped shirt. I played tons of friendlies but I didn't get too many names, so gg's all around and I'll see you all at MM.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Jman - you're too good, I thought team Extra Mayo could take you on DK 64 but that jiggs wouldn't stop resting me.

G-$ - thanks for absolutely destroying my fox in front of both of my friends. Still though, I feel like getting wrecked somehow improved my play.

Spawn - I think we played your team second round, and shockingly lost. Your Sheik is fresh, I was taking notes.

Relax - good friendlies near the end, plus you beat up my friend's Marth pretty bad.

Mokumo - you and your falcon punch... I don't even want to talk about it. gg's though, hopefully we'll play again.

I'm Big n' Tasty by the way, I play Sheik and Fox, and I was the big kid with the green striped shirt. I played tons of friendlies but I didn't get too many names, so gg's all around and I'll see you all at MM.
mokumo = relax

those were awesome matches against that Marth before i left. so many knees.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

Where are you from?

flaw

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Poughkeepsie, NY for the summer, currently debating whether to go to the pakfest or the next mass madness next weekend.

And that brawl stuff sucks.

R3N0

Smash Lord
mad random but like ,.... wow there are so many views on my videos ... wtf lol

Big n' Tasty

Smash Rookie
My bad Relax, mindgames with the forum name :p

@ PoF: I'm from Ledyard, CT... I'm not sure if I played you, but i'll be at MM so hopefully I'll see you there.

Top Bottom