• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fruits

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Link to original post: [drupal=5154]Fruits[/drupal]

Lemon,Banana,grape,orange and strawberry.

these are 5 examples of fruits.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This thread has taught me everything that I know.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
OMG I´ve created this thread by accident 0_0

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I like bananas! :awesome:

Seriously though. I do.

But I also love oranges, pineapples, apples, strawberries, mandarin oranges, coconuts, mangos, and yeah, just about everything.

They say veggies are more healty though.

BUT I DONT GIVE A ****!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
But Venus. Are you saying you don't agree with equality? A tomato has every right to be a fruit, even if it wasn't born that way. It can't help the way it is.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm slowly introducing myself to various fruits. I actually wasn't able to appreciate oranges until recently. Strawberries a year ago.

I was just a super-spoiled picky eater before. I'm getting much better about trying new foods now.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My mind is having trouble comprehending...

Anyway, let's try to keep on this nice track and not talk about fruits in risqué parts of the anatomy, as hard as that may be on the internet.

:/

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm slowly introducing myself to various fruits. I actually wasn't able to appreciate oranges until recently. Strawberries a year ago.

I was just a super-spoiled picky eater before. I'm getting much better about trying new foods now.
This guy.... he knows who Straight is.

Best mod ever.

**** Teran.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

I never try new foods, I even order the same stuff at restaurants every time. D< Can't help it, new food repels me most of the time. If I didn't grow up eating it, there is a strange aversion to it. ._.; *weird*

Shortie, you don't know who Straight is either, so hush. D<

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd love another tomato debate. It's both a fruit and vegetable.

Also, I haven't been eating much fruit lately.
Mostly because I got tired of eating apples.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
But Venus. Are you saying you don't agree with equality? A tomato has every right to be a fruit, even if it wasn't born that way. It can't help the way it is.
A tomato has no rights. It is what it is God DAMMIT!

I recently acquired the taste of pineapple. I used to hate it but now I can't stop eating it.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Man, I'm starting to have trouble remembering if User Blogs was ever not complete ****. I mean Teran tells me there was a time when we didn't hate this place but I can't remember it very well.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We always hated this place, I was just a normal member back then so I was allowed to be rude, making life funnier.

Still it doesn't matter, if anyone thinks UB sucks, they should remember that UB is really just a reflection of the users and not actually the way it is due to some weird sort of moderation problems or an act of fate

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Boy, I'm gonna turn you into a vegetable so you'll never walk in those purty heels ever again.
These heels are made for walkin'.

But not over you, because I don't want **** on them.

Also, hope you like my new avatar. Just for you. XD

Unfortunately Teran is right, I would think of something perhaps philosophical to talk about (not in the sense that it'd be like a Debate Hall thing, more like just a place to express thoughts) but I feel like I'd be trolled or ignored. The few blogs on here that are somewhat thoughtful seem to be the least popular in terms of posts. o-o;

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Still it doesn't matter, if anyone thinks UB sucks, they should remember that UB is really just a reflection of the users and not actually the way it is due to some weird sort of moderation problems or an act of fate
I brought this up on GYK's **** blog where people were just bumping mindless discussion and all I get is "ohohohohohoo Falcon's getting upset about nothing again!" So I guess the moral of the story is uh....

Something.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
OMG what is happening to this thread...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm going to snap that heel off,

in your throat
Heel Shorts, heel. @_@ Why is it that Falcon gets a bad rep about being angry but he isn't even one of the many bitter and sensitive people around here that really to offend someone. Not that I'm entirely directing that at you Shorts, just a point that came to mind.

I don't even think Falcon is really angry, that is just the way he types on here. He's chill compared to the more passive aggressive peeps.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You think I'm chill? I'LL ****ING SHOW YOU CHILL YOU SON OF A-eh **** it.

It's just not fun anymore, man. You people just bump the stupidest ****, for every decent blog we get like 20 AWFUL ****ING BLOGS EVERYONE POSTS IN TO BE FUNNY. The only person here who can make **** blogs funny here is the Hulk. My posts are only semi funny in that I get to send them to Teran and we get to laugh for a bit before we go back to crying about how hard life is.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Heel Shorts, heel. @_@ Why is it that Falcon gets a bad rep about being angry but he isn't even one of the many bitter and sensitive people around here that really to offend someone. Not that I'm entirely directing that at you Shorts, just a point that came to mind.
"I'm not directing this at you"

*Directs it at you*

I'm gonna sass the **** out of you.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
You think I'm chill? I'LL ****ING SHOW YOU CHILL YOU SON OF A-eh **** it.
I knew it. XD

It's just not fun anymore, man. You people just bump the stupidest ****, for every decent blog we get like 20 AWFUL ****ING BLOGS EVERYONE POSTS IN TO BE FUNNY. The only person here who can make **** blogs funny here is the Hulk. My posts are only semi funny in that I get to send them to Teran and we get to laugh for a bit before we go back to crying about how hard life is.
Yeah, I agree. Except I don't think anyone makes them funny. Some are just... it feels like the people who shouldn't be making blogs are the people who are the ones who want to go out and say something, and the ones who should be making blogs are too busy doing more important things.

Yes. I love it. And so basically you're saying I'm invincible.
No, no, no. I'm saying your ****ty, but to make you feel better, I changed my avatar to a heel to make you feel better. :D

"I'm not directing this at you"

*Directs it at you*

I'm gonna sass the **** out of you.
My heel body is ready Shortie.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Da hell.

This is like the disco room with more silliness.
And I was talking about fruit and they ended up to a different topic.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
DX I didn't mean it like that, just Shortie and you inspired that rant. I definitely don't have a problem with Shortie.

Top Bottom