• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

From the sound of it, it seems Wario might be the least played...

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Yeah well I don't really know, but Brawl Central once said that Ness wasn't in anymore... then the following day they go and say the exact opposite.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Could be, he sure seems to be able to perform well.

And hey, that farting attack you may hate, just might save your stock one match, be thankful for when nature calls!

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Could be, he sure seems to be able to perform well.

And hey, that farting attack you may hate, just might save your stock one match, be thankful for when nature calls!
I just noticed your name is kinda egyptian... Sothek.

And on topic, yeah, *use Wario in the tourney*, it will give me more vids to put in my thread! :chuckle: Which I'm going to update now btw.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I just noticed your name is kinda egyptian... Sothek.

And on topic, yeah, *use Wario in the tourney*, it will give me more vids to put in my thread! :chuckle: Which I'm going to update now btw.
Egyptian eh? Heh, i'm starting to like my name more and more, thanks for that!

Alright! Gonna take a look at that ;)

BoG

Smash Journeyman
The fewer people play him, the better. He's got a lot of potential, decent speed, great aerials, a bike that gives him an extra jump and can withstand a falcon punch, and super armor on one of his stronger smash attacks.

Darth Alec

Smash Rookie
How can you dislike his farting?

I'm impressed how the dev-team made him, it looks so funny to be him.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I accually really like his fart specail attack. It's very unique in the fact that it's stronger, the longer you go without using it.

But sadly, I think ROB will be the least played :(

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
I accually really like his fart specail attack. It's very unique in the fact that it's stronger, the longer you go without using it.

But sadly, I think ROB will be the least played :(
ROB seems to be pretty good, he's a versatile character, people will grow to like him. (i say seems, 'cos i'm in AUS and haven't got it yet :( )

brolynick

Smash Rookie
When this game finally ships into Europe I'm going to main Wario for sure. He's my fav character ever since I head he was in Brawl.

GO WARIO!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He's defintely a good addition BUT I dont see how they could add Wario and not Waluigi.
Simple, because he's deserved a spot even before Melee. He's been the star of his own games since 1993 so it was about time for him to get the honor. Waluigi, on the other hand, has yet to appear in any canon Mario or Wario games and will probably never be playable in Smash until he does.

Top Bottom