• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friendfinder Note: FF is supposed to come back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Anyone doing that whole "playing Smash bros." thing?

3 stock, neutral/counterpick stages, no items. You know the drill. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Dohhh!!!

Smash Rookie
naked I sent a pm to you yesterday did you get it? I was interested in adding your FC and giving it a try to see if there would be any lag.

Kinopio

Smash Rookie
Requirements:
None really, but I like :
1v1
No items
Any stage
Stock, NOT time

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Looking for 1vs1 with anyone who wants to play, 3-4 stock, any character on any stage (but preferably neutral stages), 7-8 minute time limit, no items.

I'm also up for team battles (with team attack turned on), and ffa games (with or without items).

Brody2

Smash Cadet
Sharingan still looking for a match?

If not, then I'm looking for a match. 3-5 stock, preferably neutral stages, no items, any character. I mainly use lucas, wolf and kirby.

Khaos

Smash Apprentice
1v1
tourney rulesz
any stages

intense level

anyone? pm if ya want to brawl and lose

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I kind doubt anyone's up this late, but if they are, I'm looking for a match. Standard rules/stages.

Incidentally, do we have a timeline for the Friend Finder's return...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom