• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friendfinder Note: FF is supposed to come back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mith_

Smash Champion
anybody up to brawl? pm me
looking for intermediate players so i can improve
we can 2v2 too . ;)

Woody12i2

Smash Rookie
I will play RIGHT now. If anyone wants to try to challenge me

i main a lot of characters, looking for a good couple games against someone

Woody12i2

Smash Rookie
I will play anyone but please have some skills or know how to play the game well. Snake dashing and spamming do not qualify as skill. They are nuisances

Woody12i2

Smash Rookie
i used all of his moves on you buddy. up and b so you coudn't attack, up and a to raise you, absorbed your flame throw, used my paint, used my down and a, my up and a head butt, forward and a, tilt and a with the chair. also that was all in the span of about one minute and then i switched characters...because i know how to play the game. you resorted to snake and then all you did was run away, grenades...and up and a while snake dashing...then only use up and a. you play with snake how lots of other people do and spam him. if you don't consider sitting there repeatedly using your up and a spamming, then running away and throwing grenades only to snake dash then up and a spamming, i dunno what it is. i was only game and watch for one round too, you where doing that with snake every time as i switched characters. It's cool dude if that is how you have fun in brawl it just is not fun for me to play a dude that uses the same 4 moves. sorry, it just gets old and ive seen it a hundred times before.

Woody12i2

Smash Rookie
sorry for getting off topic and blabbing. but i had to defend against being called a spammer. back to topic...let's brawl!

Shark Week

Smash Apprentice
woody, you spammed just as much as i did and you know it. all i got from your gw was fsmash, dsmash, bair, and dair. i don't think you even threw me. and all i got from your falco was shine and upsmash, with a few jab combos. you're just as spammy as anybody else. so don't give me that.

fruityman

Smash Cadet
Brawl anyone???

-3 stock
-No items
-Neutral/Counterpick stages
-In or near NSW (To minimise lag; prefered but not required)

fruityman

Smash Cadet
Still open for brawl.

-3 stock
-No items
-Neutral/Counterpick stages
-In or near NSW (To minimise lag; prefered but not required)

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
Looking for Matches
Reachable: AIM "HeyFunkYouOK"
3-5 stock
no items
In or Around West Coast USA for best connection
prefer communication between matches

Squipy

Smash Cadet
Looking for matches.

I'm good.
AIM : i la view tay (with spaces)
I will only use aim, so contact me there.
No items of course, tournament maps are fine. I'm also fine with FD whoring.

Done, going to sleep.

*Dreams about the SWF days*

Woody12i2

Smash Rookie
woody, you spammed just as much as i did and you know it. all i got from your gw was fsmash, dsmash, bair, and dair. i don't think you even threw me. and all i got from your falco was shine and upsmash, with a few jab combos. you're just as spammy as anybody else. so don't give me that.
stop trying to argue it. you play that way, it is cool. i don't spam, used one character once against you using the same 4 moves for 4 straight game. don't even try to arguer it man, it's just stupid. just get better or learn how to play, don't deny the fact you are a spammer. i changed characters...thjat was one game...you did same **** for abouty 6 games with same chartacter. sorry it's your style...if you have to counter what i am saying rew-evaluate your playing style and get better. if you arent happy with what i am saying do something besiudes deny and continue to spam

MrCherry

Smash Rookie
uhhh, i'm new at this non friend finder thing. i almost threw up this morning..but anyways:

1v1
any stage
any character
i just wanna brawl :)
i'd say i'm intermediate-advanced..but really a very strong intermediate

chetjan

Smash Cadet
I'm going to a Soccer game now, and I'd like to play anybody when I get back, from about 1-5. Im a little better than intermediate, so no noobs or lag plz- any legal stage is fine though i prefer neutrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom