• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Friday Fest at HBOX PRIME****

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I should start doing these more often.

Righto, if you're going to Otru's please by my guest and ignore, ignore.

However, if you are closer to....

3418 AMACA CIRCLE
ORLANDO FL

And want to play Smash this friday, read on, read on!

iNet will be the following morning, which i am about 7 minutes away from.

It's close.

Anyways, we're probably going to hook up some Tv's in the garage with a fan

+ A ping pong table (MM's anyone?)

And then at night we'll take the Tv's upstaris to my and my bro's rooms
and smash till Dawn
and record matches too.
And a possible mini-tourney

Eat before you come
i cant give too much food out
And anyone up for a midnight MickeyDees raid im up for it.

What to bring (If you're gonna stay the night as well):

setups with a small tv, we only neee like 2 or three, more if more people come.

iNet monees

a pillow and other sleeping stuff

self-explanitory

Attendance:
Vericz
Captain Crunch
and others who said they were gonna come but my account was banned and i forgot to respond.
Zoro
Danny
Mankosuki

Talk to me :hunger:

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Did you read my very random supply list of things I'm bringing. I will bring 90% of those things lol.
No but seriously do you want me to bring the CptC setup. And cookies. Nothing like smashing while eating homemade cookies.

Lol so gey.

*sigh*.... anyway ......so yea I'm going to kill some kittens this friday. Look forward to it.

Edit: So yea.... Here's the list

Hungry's garage yayuzz. Looking forward to it. Should i bring my television??? and my cube? and my cables?? and my controller??? and a chair??? and a picnic table???? and a pillow???? and a rubber chicken??? and a telephone??? and a teddy bear??? and an FMA calender????? and a heart still beating in a chest???? and an ocarina??? and a giant cookie??? and a giant robot whose name is fred but goes by fredy and doesn't like giant cookies which suck because i bought him one for his birthday??? and a captain crunch cereal box??? and just a box??? and some ice for my fingers which are tired??? and some eyedrops for how late i will be staying up??? and a 6th place trophy?:dizzy:

Ok that's all on the list.
It'll be great.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You guys

Gerbil, where were you?
I was in the Fox Char section, looking at the Fox Video Compilation thread, trying to figure out how to win easier against Sheiks. After watching those vids though, seems even pros have a reason to ***** rofl.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm down, since I've got both Friday & Saturday off. What time can we start showing up. Mind PMing me your cell number too?

I'll be bringing a set up, with a VCR or two, and my new camcorder. ^_^

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd be up for table tennis MM's. I'm actually pretty good. But I can't be there, so we'll have to do it another time.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'm down, since I've got both Friday & Saturday off. What time can we start showing up. Mind PMing me your cell number too?

I'll be bringing a set up, with a VCR or two, and my new camcorder. ^_^

Awesome! I'm up for the recording of money matches.

Jmanuel what time do you want most people to come. I'm coming right after school to help with set up and what not, but the general audience wishes to know.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Come at around 4:00 or 5:00

just make sure to call me before you come
I obviously don't apply to this rule right lol. :colorful: (totally ripped off QDVSs' smiley lmao.):laugh:

Edit: Is that your dad with the inet money????? or just a random pic. It sorta looks like your dad.

Juan you are falsefully(<- is that a word?) advertising. Your pillows are nowhere near that clean.

Is brian coming to this???

vericz

Smash Champion
I get off of work at 10 but i will try to get out early, if not then I'll head home shower then zoro will pick up me and danny and we will head over, we could pick up nick too since he offered us free pastries :)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I get off of work at 10 but i will try to get out early, if not then I'll head home shower then zoro will pick up me and danny and we will head over, we could pick up nick too since he offered us free pastries :)
you already know how i feel about that eric. anyways, i get off at 11, but i might try to get some extra hours to make more moneez for pound 3.......peace

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom