• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fresh Slate for 2011 Swamp****** PR

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Yeah I go to FGCU, live on campus too.

I just don't have a Wii and only play Brawl at the VGC every once in awhile

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Ryo's tournament was such a success for me. Won a couple of friendlies and money matches. I'm glad I went because now I truly see how much better I have become in a year. Oh and congrats Mink on getting 13th. I'm not sure where I ended up.

-!-

Smash Lord
Mink beat me :D

No johns, your coming together bro!

P.S. I got a surprise for you next time we play, don't disappoint me ight!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
tbh im surprised mink isnt 1st on here. Thats just my opinion though.

Thanks DewDaDash. I hope we can play together again soon. I need more D3 practice. Haha.
I wish i didn't kill myself first match :(.
Thanks for the compiment

Mink beat me :D

No johns, your coming together bro!

P.S. I got a surprise for you next time we play, don't disappoint me ight!
Good. I'm excited to play you again. Will i see you guys at spring smash? Thanks for the compliment man :D

-!-

Smash Lord

Good. I'm excited to play you again. Will i see you guys at spring smash? Thanks for the compliment man :D
I just found the thread, and I'm gonna try to make it :D very positive though.

And don't mention it, you deserve the win :D like I told you, I saw those matches against chaz and some others and I noticed you where playing better. Just keep playing smarter and safer, improve that and understand more your character. This tournament made me care more for the game, so imma M!X it up a bit and climb to the next level.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Haha cool. The spring smash is coming up soon! I need to find a reliable doubles partner so that we can come close to beating you guys :p... Mk Snake too good....

Im gonna have to train more up here.

like a MINK.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol do you and Viper ever team? I don't recall seeing you guys do so. could be interesting, maybe.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Hopefully I move up. I actually traveled and beat most of the others in this group. I'm looking forward to playing Megladon really soon. I love the Snake match up.
Btw, I ended up 25th at Ryo's.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I dunno, I played viper in friendlies and mink in tourney. I thought mink was like 10x harder than viper but maybe its just mus I suppose though I still think its a lil more than that

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm consistently beaten by Viper. Falco's too hard for me to handle still. :-\
Also viper's pretty good at predictions and read where i still have problems. Overall i think viper is still better than me.

When spring smash rolls around i'll see him again and then we'll fin'd out where we are ;) Hahaha.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Mink has improved and continues to do so, but I think that Viper is still better.
This is True check the nub academy 5 results Mink is getting better but still losing to players that i beat.

I dunno, I played viper in friendlies and mink in tourney. I thought mink was like 10x harder than viper but maybe its just mus I suppose though I still think its a lil more than that
and if you are saying i am biased in my ranking you are wrong. also this is not biased on how well we play aginst you. The only thing that counts is wins in tourney or mm aginst players on this list or in the swamp***** crew.

Mink will be the best soon. I know. Im training him weekly.
the better he gets the better i will get from playing him. I welcome the challenge and once he is able to be me your next on his list.

This man aint #3 puff for nothing get on his lv

-!-

Smash Lord
this is just a ranking for themselves, just who beats who and where they stand among themselves. Mink will definitely climb more on this new year since everything is fresh again.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
But you didn't even enter the tourney so that argument doesn't quite help you :urg: That was my impression though when I played the two of you. If he has trouble with falco then I guess that's a problem then.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh good idea.
I should go MK and beat errrrrryone.

or just learn pocket pikas :D

I think i might have self respect problems if i picked pika against you. Against other falcos... maybe not... but for self respect you. Hahaha. I hate falco almost as much as olimar. Prob for the same reason Dwho hates Marth. I need more matchup and to stop being scared. Idk. i have problems.

to go pika... or not to go pika....

That is the question.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
in reality you must ask yourself this.

to win...or not to win...

you playing to win?
playing to impress?
playing for fun?

answers will reveal your true self in this game. if u truly care about winning. i recommend to do anything it takes to win even if it means dropping puff for zss or a better character. unless u truly believe puff can take it home.

also...im in yo threads postings advices and what nots

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I approve of you posting in my threads and giving me advice.
Thank you Dfear :D

I'll be seeing you on saturday ya knows :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
We will indeed. I need more didddddy.

I've done alot of practice with zss v diddy too. I almost have the infinite.

*evil face*

:162:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
riddle did it to me. but he still lost mwahahaha

in all honesty tho. i dont think zss can beat diddy...i dont even think diddy can beat diddy :\

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Oh good idea.
I should go MK and beat errrrrryone.

or just learn pocket pikas :D

I think i might have self respect problems if i picked pika against you. Against other falcos... maybe not... but for self respect you. Hahaha. I hate falco almost as much as olimar. Prob for the same reason Dwho hates Marth. I need more matchup and to stop being scared. Idk. i have problems.

to go pika... or not to go pika....

That is the question.

Remember the time you picked up ic to beat falco i have a feeling this pikachu thing will have the same result. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

play to win go mk
play to earn respect and become known go puff

Top Bottom