• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fresh Slate for 2011 Swamp****** PR

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
l

Also I was just about to ask if Mech still even plays o.O I thought he quit, but his last tournament was early September from what I just saw... anyways I can see 2-5 being a lil different depending on who u ask...

but I have faith on you M!NK :bluejump:

And Viper don't lose that Spot :grrr:
Mech still plays when ever he hangs out in fact he played in teams at FGCU smash Alpha but was not intrested in entering singles but he is good also if you look at some of his wins he played in a few tourneys over the summer i have links to his performance one occation was niglet rumble the 4th stacked if you want to check it out i think he took third

M!X dogg you know that i know that you know that i am going not going to give up that #1 Spot and will have it on lock for as long as i can or untill my bro figures me out/ picks mk

what u guys doin da 23rd...les have a smashfest at naples o.o...
Smash Fest in naples sometime next week i am down M!X this is on you to get a venue i would assume

u better start working fridays then lol...cuz i work every friday just so i can have sats off xD

sucks i hope you can make it

-!-

Smash Lord
Also I'll see if I can find a place for a fest but dont get too excited, this sounds like a big fest XD

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Also I'll see if I can find a place for a fest but dont get too excited, this sounds like a big fest XD
if you cant find a place i bet we could always use the room we hosted FGCU Smash Alpha in?

EDIT: i just dont want to host it.

-!-

Smash Lord
if you cant find a place i bet we could always use the room we hosted FGCU Smash Alpha in?

EDIT: i just dont want to host it.
I think that could work better, I won't have much room in my house specially since I have family over for the weekend and I can't really think of anywhere else to fit 10+ bodies :teeth:

EDIT: well its a Fest lol it won't be hard

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey......why aren't y'all coming to hang with me at NLL on the 23rd?

Also, kudos Viper for making it to the 5% man. I'm almost there myself lol.
ED!!!! i am not sure but that huge pot **** that NLL has going on is fluky so i am not about that.

Thanks getting top 5% was a goal of mine i just have to keep playing and i will progress more and more better players like you (ED) helped me get there and the things i can and have learned from you every game we get helps make me a better player.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Meh, I can understand the pot **** thing man. I usually come to things hoping to do well but really just looking to have fun more than anything. I'll keep helping you guys out when I can lol.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
lol this list is stupid, if it went by results like it should it would be more accurate
1 vipe
2dwho
3mink
4dskank
5gdub
6mech
7rko
8goblin
9hacky
10ballr

honorable mentions

1mmbags
2sicko
3kaream
4brittney
5jit
6marissa
7jake
8ma ****
9-
10megala****
lol

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
What the ****?? I didn't agree to leaving it, the CFL Swampnigs are jut Smash****ers. I don't want to leave something I tried to bring a somewhat good name too. And I need to get down to FGCU more.. If I had a car and gas money Id go every weekend. I don't feel myself getting better playing DSKNK and GDUB. And we are CFL.

-!-

Smash Lord
ED!!!! i am not sure but that huge pot **** that NLL has going on is fluky so i am not about that.
It's not really Pot ****, if u think about it it's all in your head... u don't pay door fee though they take 30% for themselves which means cheaper and more people though u end up getting pay less then going somewhere else (based on prize per head) sooo basically you get more people saving $5 with a little less payout but if u never win money then it's just a better deal cuz it's just cheaper with the same experience XD)... and those that do get money keep on going cuz its a great tournament overall with good pay and its just soooo much fun, I remember the times that I went to Gigs :) though I haven't gone to this new Location :(

lol this list is stupid, if it went by results like it should it would be more accurate
do you mean placing results??? cuz that's not how u make a Ranking list, specially crew Rankings lol it's all based on who you beat and who you lose to, thats all that counts. it doesnt even matter if u get last place as long as u ONLY lose to those that are higher then you.

though you do seem a lil low tbh, though it doesn't really matters now if ur out XD

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
DSKANK why is mech and megla so low on your list and also i have all the results from all of our crews encounters so you can check and if you see i made an error just help me out. i did have to make this on my own.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Viper next tourney please tell your changing the stage list, and the ledge grab limit.
Stage list will be modified but still a liberal approach. LGL i feel it cost me a match last tourny but i am not convinced that i was a better player so i lost cause i was out played LGL is still up in the air but i am leaning towards no LGL

here is a link to one of the tourneys i am hosting later this year

Holy Smash: Leviticus
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287325

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nah u only get dq'd based on rules. being mk on a neutral doesnt mean **** lol

-!-

Smash Lord
lol well don't say I didn't told ya soo when u start being a Lil Edge friendly with MK regardless of stage :D

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
1 vipe
2dwho
3mink
4dskank
5gdub
6mech
7rko
8goblin
9hacky
10ballr

honorable mentions

1mmbags
2sicko
3kaream
4brittney
5jit
6marissa
7jake
8ma ****
9-
10megala****
lol
Hey ***** y am i so F-ing low

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Yo viper I strongly suggest having a LGL. Do you support stalling and letting who ever has the life lead lead get a free win. I'd suggest changing the stage list too since there's a lot of dumn stages but I guesss that's also up to you.

Top Bottom