• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freeloader and Brawl - need help.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
I live in Melbourne and I'm wondering if anyone in Australia wants to sell me a Freeloader and/or Brawl. I was about to buy both of these from Play-asia but they didn't have the money order option of payment. I then went to ebay and there are copies of Brawl galore, no problem with money order option available. The only problem is that there aren't any freeloaders available with the money order option.

So I'd like to know if anyone has a free loader they'd like to sell. I guess if you live in Melbourne we could meet somewhere. Any location like Chadstone shopping centre, Dandenong Plaza, Highpoint, wherever. Otherwise, if you don't live in Melbourne and want to sell a freeloader you could put it on ebay and I'll money order the money to you.

If not, does anyone know where I could get a freeloader by money order?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
go to dungeon crawl, its a shop in the city that stocks both ntsc brawl and freeloaders
i dont know the location or details or anything of the shop, all i know is its in the city, ask some others here, dont make another topic

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
go to dungeon crawl, its a shop in the city that stocks both ntsc brawl and freeloaders
i dont know the location or details or anything of the shop, all i know is its in the city, ask some others here, dont make another topic
I checked dungeon on ebay and they havent got any freeloaders!!!

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
l2 bank deposit

Dungeon Crawl = $40 more expensive than play-asia

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
dungeon crawl = elizabeth street. near the corner of bourke street. very small entrance just look for the gamecube logo and ps2 logo on the wall, thats where it is.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
other people like me?

have you considered that dungeon crawl may not be selling all their stock on ebay and it may infact be worth checking the store?
How much would it cost from the store? 90 dollars for Brawl and 21 for free loader?

Are you absolutely sure there is a Dungeon Crawl in the city? Because I was planning to go across the city tomorrow and I can go and buy a copy of Brawl then.

How can I find out if they have freeloaders in stock?

Also, I just canceled my Play-Asia order of Brawl and Freeloader.

Please hit back asap, I'm leaving for a week tomorow and won't have access to a computer unless I go to a library.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Umm go and look?

Edit: Bjay seriously? sounds worth it :)
lol no. though I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not either :p Though I still wouldn't have minded paying Brawl for that price if I had to. ellelaby would, if he wants to be the 'best'.

But yeah seriously, it's about to be a new day, just go and look >_> Everyone's spoonfed you more than enough, the aeroplane doesn't want to fly to your destination anymore.

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you are worse then me for gosh sakes!

Just go check out the store

if you don't know where it is don't make a new thread jsut ask on one of your amny threads already made or you know google it which ever doesn't bother the masses

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
$150 altogether.

$90 for Brawl, $60 for the Freeloader.
$60 for the freeloader, are you serious?

Thats insane, its 21 on play-asia. ffs. thats an extra $40 omfg.

idk, i'll probably decide tomorow morning, I don't know. thanks for the info.

bjay, you absolutely sure it costs that much? and are you absolutely sure they have freeloaders and copies of brawl?

do you think i'll be able to persuade them to sell it for cheaper?

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
Um, how can the freeloader be 3 times as much? Seriously, I can't understand it. 3 times as much!!! 3XXXX!!!

EDIT: I have been looking around on google and have found people commenting that at Dungeon Crawl in the city Brawl+Freeloader bundles are going for $130 a piece, in the hundreds.

I don't know where you got your figures from cbay.

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
there was really no need whatso ever to double post if you read all the replies you would have realised that waht bjay said wasn't accurate. they would stock copies of brawl and the freeloader you need to play it they may not have any instock but you would be able to place an order for it so when they get another shipment you are guaranteed one the prices maybe slightly higher than play asia but it is worth it for peace of mind knowing your money won't go missing

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow I'll just go check out the store it's only takes about 45 minutes by train to get in the city. Then take a tram to the store and check what deals and bundles they've got. Lets just hope they've got stock :)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I got my bundle for $120, but I got mine two weeks ago (on a Wednesday) so DC might have increased the price because of high demand.

Also Ellelaby where in Melbourn do you live ?.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
I got my bundle for $120, but I got mine two weeks ago (on a Wednesday) so DC might have increased the price because of high demand.

Also Ellelaby where in Melbourn do you live ?.

I checked in to DC 1 day later after I posted this topic and they were sold out, but they got copies in the day later, I called and I popped in and got Brawl+Freeloader 128%.

That was 6 days ago and I am very good with Falco.

I live in Dandenong, you?

Top Bottom