• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Free Wiimote Jackets!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aussie-Nintendo.com said:

Nintendo's offering freebies in its latest attempt to combat the case of the flying Wii-motes.

Nintendo Australia has announced a new and official protective cover for the Wii Remote today called the 'Wii Remote Jacket', and it's being offered free to all Wii owners Down Under.

"We recommend to fit the "Wii Remote Jacket" to the Wii Remote in order to enhance your grip and provide additional protection if the Wii Remote is accidentally thrown or dropped during game play," the company said.

[align=center]
[/align]
To order one, all you've got to do is contact Nintendo's Customer Service line on (03) 9730 9822 between 9 and 5 and quote your console's serial number. Future Wii owners will soon find the cover comes included with the console, as well as all Remotes sold separately.
Hooray for free stuff!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I aint putting that ugly P-O-S on my wiimote - its only for noobs who dont know how to hold a mote without breaking something.

hero_link

Smash Cadet
quote your console's serial number? i dont know if they want proof or something very suspious is happening. But i'll do it anyways, you never know might be good........... and i'll pass on the dirt UNLESS it was the jar of dirt from pirates 3.

Bjay

Smash Lord
It looks good.

Looks can be deceiving though, so I'll get some and see if I like 'em or not.

Bjay

Smash Lord
i'm with dave

use the strap ya n00bs
lol but even if you don't anyway there's not much chance the wii-remote can fall from your grasp for any game except wii sports and warioware :p

Sirias

Smash Champion
I dunno, it gets pretty intense when you're playing Smash, eh?
I mean, maybe it's just me, but my Wii mote goes 'flying' every time I play Smash. :D
Or any other game for that matter.

I don't think I've thrown the controller anywhere, as of yet.
I think I almost did on Mario Party 8 with the... shake the can one?
Thankfully I had the strap on. :D
Else my nose would have been broken. :'C

Top Bottom