• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxy's Bromonthly #2 - Raleigh, NC - Sat, April 11th - Melee and Brawl+ (LIVESTREAM!)

lord karn

Smash Master
I might make it in time for melee singles. Hopefully I can just enter into losers bracket if I'm late. @_@

DUB

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride I'm trying to be here for Melee Singles. I might try Brawl+ singles too.

Foxy

Smash Master
OH YEAH, TRY TO BRING SETUPS

maybe I'll make it to this. How many people are you expecting Foxy?
at least 10 for melee singles, 10-15 probably but maybe 15-20.

I would but...I'd just get ***** in Melee :(
there's a good handful of casuals going (like 6 or 7) that you would ****. xD

I might make it in time for melee singles. Hopefully I can just enter into losers bracket if I'm late. @_@
i'll keep an eye out on time, if we don't have that many then i'll just push the time back a bit because it's not going to take very long. either way we'll figure something out for you so that you can be in singles.

If I can get a ride I'm trying to be here for Melee Singles. I might try Brawl+ singles too.
excellent! like i said with karn we might make melee singles later than that (and maybe cut out brawl+ doubles if there's 3 or less teams), so you will probably make it.

lord karn

Smash Master
Who wants to team with me for Brawl+ doubles if we actually have enough to do it?

Oh yeah, we should do a draft crews tourney.

Foxy

Smash Master
we should deff have time for draft crews, depends on interest though whether we do crews, falcon only for either game, or just friendlies.

i'll team with you in b+! i got a good bit of practice this week so i actually know who i'm good with

you still coming to raleigh today?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
btw, I might actually show for Melee if my friend wants to go since he has the car. I'd bring at least 2 people not including myself. Not set-ups or anything though.

BEHR get Mike to go to this since I miss him.

I would but...I'd just get ***** in Melee :(
1. YOU SHOULD COME ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE LOVES SMITH!!!!!!!

2. That's how everyone starts in Melee, get beat in tourneys, it's one of the best ways to learn.

maybe I'll make it to this. How many people are you expecting Foxy?
Forest, if we both find our way here we should team.

BEHR

Smash Hero
btw, I might actually show for Melee if my friend wants to go since he has the car. I'd bring at least 2 people not including myself. Not set-ups or anything though.

BEHR get Mike to go to this since I miss him.

1. YOU SHOULD COME ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE LOVES SMITH!!!!!!!

2. That's how everyone starts in Melee, get beat in tourneys, it's one of the best ways to learn.

Forest, if we both find our way here we should team.
I dont think he wants to come.

Foxy

Smash Master
once again, let me mention

PLEASE TRY TO BRING SETUPS

last time we didn't have enough and it seems like even fewer people are bringing them this time... i only have like 4 guaranteed so far, and it seems like there will be decent turnout player-wise. bring them setups.

Foxy

Smash Master
see you guys in like 10 hours... i gots a tournament to prepare for.

also i need to get recording working

for some reason it stopped doing so. i'm reasonably confident i can fix it, though.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm glad I still get love from ya Vilt, I guess I'm not coming to this tourny though :/

But I would like to know what Eddie may or may not have against me...

Oh, and Foxy, make a marvelous story for me

Top Bottom