• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
LMAO I'm no cadet. At least take me off the list until I get vids and tourney results of my fox up. I am deff a general but I don't have proof of it LMAO thanks for the honorable mention though.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
LMAO I'm no cadet. At least take me off the list until I get vids and tourney results of my fox up. I am deff a general but I don't have proof of it LMAO thanks for the honorable mention though.
Ok your off the list for now
I look forward to how good your fox iz

I didn't upload vids but I have replays, i don't have any equipment to upload but i'll see what I can do, you guys will sure to be happy to know I did not fall off at all, but in fact got better =] All i gotta do is just prove it to ya'll =]
......Redemption!

Robfox

Smash Lord

Can U do the same 4 me also
I wanna get some tournaments under ma belt 1st
Im way higher than Cadet. I ***** lightning nd NKB online many times :p
but thatZ wifi so fu.. it ya no

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Mhmm, totally bro, you showed me up. XD

Anyways, I don't mind being where I am, as I have no real concrete proof to show my worth except a few notable videos. I do well at tournaments, losing only to people who are ranked and whatnot, and when they are seeding the brackets I am usually placed in the higher divisions. It's all good though, I'm glad at least this thread has given incentive to some to place better ;).

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Can U do the same 4 me also
I wanna get some tournaments under ma belt 1st
Im way higher than Cadet. I ***** lightning nd NKB online many times :p
but thatZ wifi so fu.. it ya no
Ok I took you off the list as well for now

Why doesnt anyone want to be a cadet its not that embarrassing :p

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Ok I took you off the list as well for now

Why doesnt anyone want to be a cadet its not that embarrassing :p
alot of players just feel they are better than given credit for i guess. all you can do is wait and judge for yourself

Robfox

Smash Lord
Mhmm, totally bro, you showed me up. XD

Anyways, I don't mind being where I am, as I have no real concrete proof to show my worth except a few notable videos. I do well at tournaments, losing only to people who are ranked and whatnot, and when they are seeding the brackets I am usually placed in the higher divisions. It's all good though, I'm glad at least this thread has given incentive to some to place better ;).

LOL
lightning is so cool id vote him 4 best Fox 2 chill wit
I played GUARD like a week ago won 3-2 but he 2 stocked me both games lol nd it was laggy as ****.
@JNB - exactly wat CRZ said ive mained Fox since almost 64 ssssoooo cadet = VERY embarrassing

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i dont want to play TKD, fox dittos arnt fun, i just hope TKD doesnt fall into the same catagorie as other fox players where they play over aggressive and lose because of it. i learnt that the hard way.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
i dont want to play TKD, fox dittos arnt fun, i just hope TKD doesnt fall into the same catagorie as other fox players where they play over aggressive and lose because of it. i learnt that the hard way.
I detest fox dittos :/

Oh and honestly I think the metagame over all has gotten a little more aggressive excluding the defensive playstyle of falco. So it might not hurt.

Robfox

Smash Lord

I agree Fox dittos aren't much fun but I still wanna play TKD.......and Rookie 4 that matter
I mean c'mon U dnt wanna face the best Fox users atm?

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
they always turn into however gets high enough damage, and gets the u-smash in first. i just think its amusing cause i find it funny XD lol

Lightning93

Smash Champion
The hell? You guys need to play better, well not better, but more amusing Fox's. Fox dittos are literally the best ditto you could ever have...

I'll be uploading some dittos I had with RPK last tournament sometime soon. I thought they were SOOO fun.

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
The hell? You guys need to play better, well not better, but more amusing Fox's. Fox dittos are literally the best ditto you could ever have...

I'll be uploading some dittos I had with RPK last tournament sometime soon. I thought they were SOOO fun.
u should play a ditto with me sometime it would be twice as fun :p

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Fox dittos are ****ing garbage. Like they aren't even fun in friendlies. It's literally who can get the first Utilt in. Like, I had to play Paladin in Fox dittos waaaaay back in the day and I outplayed him every stock but I would eat 50% from like 1 Utilt and then suddenly, we're tied up and I always got Dair shield poked into a Usmash.

Then again Sonic dittos aren't much better. Like friendlies I have fun and **** around and stuff but in tournament I want to pull my ****ing hair out.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Fox dittos are ****ing garbage. Like they aren't even fun in friendlies. It's literally who can get the first Utilt in. Like, I had to play Paladin in Fox dittos waaaaay back in the day and I outplayed him every stock but I would eat 50% from like 1 Utilt and then suddenly, we're tied up and I always got Dair shield poked into a Usmash.

Then again Sonic dittos aren't much better. Like friendlies I have fun and **** around and stuff but in tournament I want to pull my ****ing hair out.
1) Learn how to Mr. Doom SDI
2) Problem solved, Fox dittos are more fun

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I was skeptical, and then you said "sonic dittos aren't much better"
and then I totally didn't believe you. Sonic dittos? Ugh.

Fox vs Falco is kind of like a Fox ditto, and it's one of the most fun-to-watch matchups for me.

And I just saw this thread and noticed I'm on there :bee: I'm honored

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Fox dittos >>>>>>>>>> Sonic dittos.

I'd rather **** myself as Fox then try to **** myself as Sonic.

Lol @ Fox vs Falco. It's like a Fox ditto where one of you can get cg'd and has better lasers. But the Falco MU is a bit easier for me as Fox.

*CT*

Smash Lord
lol maybe I should post tournament results more often so I can get on these :p
(Just came back to brawl after hiatus) Just got back from MLG Raleigh I'm under the tag Clyde_ashmar.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I was skeptical, and then you said "sonic dittos aren't much better"
and then I totally didn't believe you. Sonic dittos? Ugh.

Fox vs Falco is kind of like a Fox ditto, and it's one of the most fun-to-watch matchups for me.

And I just saw this thread and noticed I'm on there :bee: I'm honored

I agree that a Fox VS Falco match is AWESOME.........but not even NEAR simular to a Fox ditto match.

Fox accually has to change his approach since Falco`s lasers stun.....also, Falco`s don`t abuse U-tilt NEARLY as much as Fox. and jab comboes don`t work as well on Falco cuz of his rediculous jab........and Falco has a chaingrab... I love playing Falco`s but I don`t think it`s simular to a Fox ditto. they just have simular stage preferences.

congrats being on the list btw. lol

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Got some vids up in the video thread. Tell me where you think my placement is(captain *hint**hint*) lol
I watch your vids I didnt really see anything spectacular and you still havent been in a tourny right
well I would think would would be at the bottom of Lieutenant (maybe top of cadet) based off of those vids I watch
your opponents were very good

Diffierent topic: Guard are you the best fox in canada?

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I watch your vids I didnt really see anything spectacular and you still havent been in a tourny right
well I would think would would be at the bottom of Lieutenant (maybe top of cadet) based off of those vids I watch
your opponents were very good

Diffierent topic: Guard are you the best fox in canada?
These were matches of me playing after 4 months of not even holding a gamecube controller....But reguardless im going to schools in session so we will see how I place there

EDIT: And i have seen matches of most of the foxes in the captain category

Lets see this is who is in captain...these are the first results I got off youtube

Zeton(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWVQcl16TJQ)
Nakat(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZMgSnjN58)
Duffo(Couldnt find any never heard of em anyway)
Lesje(Never Heard of em couldn't find any vids)
Lightning93
CloudRainZero(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEx91rtLP60)
Iblis(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKrnRDNc1I0)
Ozz

So out of all of these you are saying that im a bottom Lieutenant???
Lol this is funny Im not knockin anyone elses fox but the vids i put up were on par with all the ones I just listed you must be on sumthin man. LMAO IDC though im done with this thread hahaha

NAKAT

Smash Champion
These were matches of me playing after 4 months of not even holding a gamecube controller....But reguardless im going to schools in session so we will see how I place there

EDIT: And i have seen matches of most of the foxes in the captain category

Lets see this is who is in captain...these are the first results I got off youtube

Zeton(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWVQcl16TJQ)
Nakat(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZMgSnjN58)
Duffo(Couldnt find any never heard of em anyway)
Lesje(Never Heard of em couldn't find any vids)
Lightning93
CloudRainZero(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEx91rtLP60)
Iblis(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKrnRDNc1I0)
Ozz

So out of all of these you are saying that im a bottom Lieutenant???
Lol this is funny Im not knockin anyone elses fox but the vids i put up were on par with all the ones I just listed you must be on sumthin man. LMAO IDC though im done with this thread hahaha
For one you shouldn't be upset that you aren't where you want to be yet. Remember this is a rankings thread and unofficial at that. If you get turned down you need to keep at it and keep proving yourself or you might as well just give up as you did just now. Your videos I would say are not even that special in my own opinion. Not trying to sound like a **** because I am not one, but you need to chill out take out a realllyyy good player and then talk the talk. Once I see that you will actually have my support, but you are finished with this thread so peace.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Judging by Zeton's video alone that was not his finest hour. I'm assuming the rest of the videos are of similar disposition.

If I wanted to, I could make a case for my name to be moved up higher on the list. However, the way I see it, this thread isn't for my benefit. If you're good, you don't actually need a thread to recognize you for it, you let your ability in game and performance in tournaments do the talking. I mostly see this thread as productive for those less experienced players who know they can achieve more.

At the end of the day, I just hope this thread gives other Fox players the right role-models to look up to.

I would also like to point out to you 4Biddin that this thread is the Unofficial Power Rankings, you shouldn't be bothered about your placement and just do as Light says, aspire to improve.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
On the other hand, we are not necessarily saying you need to improve and that you don't deserve the title. If you really think you should be moved up, just keep doing you're thing and keep bringing us that evidence. As long as you're happy with your play-style that's all that should really matter.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
For one you shouldn't be upset that you aren't where you want to be yet. Remember this is a rankings thread and unofficial at that. If you get turned down you need to keep at it and keep proving yourself or you might as well just give up as you did just now. Your videos I would say are not even that special in my own opinion. Not trying to sound like a **** because I am not one, but you need to chill out take out a realllyyy good player and then talk the talk. Once I see that you will actually have my support, but you are finished with this thread so peace.
The point im trying to make is how the hell am I a lower rank when I clearly have a above average knowledge about my character, It just irks me, And no I know my vids are not the best they were just so everyone could get an idea of where my fox was at, which is a level on par with the rest of yours. I have seen your vids also and I was not blown away by them either honestly.

I have only been back playing the game for two week and I already feel lightyears beyond from the vids I put up. This was my first nite of playing brawl in 4 month and I still was able to put up a fight so think about how it will be when I fully have all my tech and stuff back

Just for reference
but like I said this is PCE OUT forreall this time

Judging by Zeton's video alone that was not his finest hour. I'm assuming the rest of the videos are of similar disposition.

If I wanted to, I could make a case for my name to be moved up higher on the list. However, the way I see it, this thread isn't for my benefit. If you're good, you don't actually need a thread to recognize you for it, you let your ability in game and performance in tournaments do the talking. I mostly see this thread as productive for those less experienced players who know they can achieve more.

At the end of the day, I just hope this thread gives other Fox players the right role-models to look up to.
I agree with what your saying

I agree it says "UNOFFICAL" please calm down it is not a life or death thing if you didn't get up there.
I don't care if its unofficial or not when someone is trying to down play my ability it irks me

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aren't you down playing us?

Also NAKAT is pretty amazing especially how close he got to beating M2K.

P.S. I'm still a Captian? *cough*I haven't gone yet?*cough* well if I haven't moved down I'll just stay quiet.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I don't care so much about where I am placed player-name wise, because then it gets pretty subjective, but I do agree it's important to be located under the right grouping. I understand your frustration 4Bidden, I think the mistake you made was comparing yourself to others, which automatically brings about defensive and aggressive sentiment.

If you believe you qualify for the "Captain" grouping, given its description, we shouldn't be for denying you that. However, we will need more proof than some videos of you playing 4 months out of practice XD. Just keep up the good attitude, you won't be underestimated for long.

Top Bottom