• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Make Dark Aura bottom Lieu. idk where he actually goes but his Fox last time had everything tech down perfectly but idk how he would fair in today's sence.
what he said

but all seriousness im TERRIBLE now, last time i played i got destroyed by my friends who were using low tiers with no knowledge of the game... i have some catching up to do T_T

Lightning93

Smash Champion
The OP is still under development guys, just chill for a bit. I can help work on the description for each rank and spell-check in the future. Oh, and thank you very much for making me a Captain, I very much appreciate it.

Also Rookie is definitely a traitor. Went from being one of the best Foxes out there to a character he hasn't even really been recognized for yet... At least, I haven't heard of his luck as a Diddy main.

And M@V... you're a traitor... you can still know how to use Fox, but if he switched from being your main that's a no-go. Unless you use him consecutively in tournament, I don't think you should be listed in a separate category.

Oh and JigglyZelda isn't a traitor! He just plays a ton of other characters... right? He should be listed as Cadet or something.

EDIT: If you're going to give people administrative positions be sure to check in with them first okay? I'm sure some of them don't even know they're up here.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
that made me happy :bee: but...

i declare rivalry :chuckle:
Hm ok, but me and Light never broke our rivalry. We just happen to be more low key about it on the boards.

Also Zeton is good but only slightly better than Light imo I think NAKAT and Trevonte should be ahead of him.

Also CloudRain look out I'm gonna take my low high tier spot back :mad:

EDIT: Oh hello there Light
Also Avarice is a toss-up for some where in middle of lieu.

I can't wait till all Foxes are on here so the moving around can start.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
The OP is still under development guys, just chill for a bit. I can help work on the description for each rank and spell-check in the future. Oh, and thank you very much for making me a Captain, I very much appreciate it.

Also Rookie is definitely a traitor. Went from being one of the best Foxes out there to a character he hasn't even really been recognized for yet... At least, I haven't heard of his luck as a Diddy main.

And M@V... you're a traitor... you can still know how to use Fox, but if he switched from being your main that's a no-go. Unless you use him consecutively in tournament, I don't think you should be listed in a separate category.

Oh and JigglyZelda isn't a traitor! He just plays a ton of other characters... right? He should be listed as Cadet or something.

EDIT: If you're going to give people administrative positions be sure to check in with them first okay? I'm sure some of them don't even know they're up here.
Just tell me what should be change and al adjust
and iblis im just trying to place players in there proper ranks it doesnt matter what order there in now. Once we have all the foxes then well dicuss who should be a head of who

Lightning93

Smash Champion
^ I hope that's not where you are placing yourself in terms of skill bro. There are certain types of trends that can be taken from Wi-Fi regarding talent and ability in your character, but you shouldn't derive anything from a set, match, or even tournament. I have years of Fox experience behind me and a good amount of offline tournaments under my belt. I've beaten talented players in my region, and I've impressed some of them as well. I've been inactive for a while sure, and I don't want to sound like a prick, but I feel like I deserve some acknowledgement.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
^ I hope that's not where you are placing yourself in terms of skill bro. There are certain types of trends that can be taken from Wi-Fi regarding talent and ability in your character, but you shouldn't derive anything from a set, match, or even tournament. I have years of Fox experience behind me and a good amount of offline tournaments under my belt. I've beaten talented players in my region, and I've impressed some of them as well. I've been inactive for a while sure, and I don't want to sound like a prick, but I feel like I deserve some acknowledgment.
I agree with this (even though lately it feels I've been following in his footsteps instead of when I used to beat him >.>)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I wasn't trying to make you seem bad at all. I was just recalling that I had played you once before and that was a while back so you've probably gotten better. To me these rankings shouldn't be placed in a type of order lol. That beats around any arguments or any nonsense they may come up.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I don't really mind the order at the moment, who is better than who becomes somewhat subjective the closer you are in skill. I think the meaning lies in how you place in terms of self-achievement. I mean come on, not all of us can place first if you have players like M2K in your region.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
*cough*youcountme*cough* but seriously you guys should cause we have UK foxes and a Mexican Fox on there why separate the Japanese?

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
*cough*youcountme*cough* but seriously you guys should cause we have UK foxes and a Mexican Fox on there why separate the Japanese?
the metagame is different because they 1 don't play on anything but battlefield, final destination and smashville, had the game longer ( in general) and for the most part aren't involved with SWF

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Hm ok, but me and Light never broke our rivalry. We just happen to be more low key about it on the boards.

Also Zeton is good but only slightly better than Light imo I think NAKAT and Trevonte should be ahead of him.

Also CloudRain look out I'm gonna take my low high tier spot back :mad:

EDIT: Oh hello there Light
Also Avarice is a toss-up for some where in middle of lieu.

I can't wait till all Foxes are on here so the moving around can start.

no worries, ill be moving up after july XD

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm on the fox power rankings without ever going to the fox boards and picking up fox YESTERDAY

i'm good

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
the metagame is different because they 1 don't play on anything but battlefield, final destination and smashville, had the game longer ( in general) and for the most part aren't involved with SWF
They still are a part of the Fox community even if they are seperated from us, I think they should counted imo sounds wrong to exclude somebody because their competitive is different.
Some Japanese players are going to APEX. IIRC Smashboards was available in Japan.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i recommened lblis be moved up.out of all the fox's he is the one who has improved the most in such a short amount of time, his gameplay has gotten much better and is likely to place well in the future.

my 2 cents

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The top 3 of TKD's Fox lists are from:

Japan -> Mexico -> Netherlands

Imo it's TKD > Yui > Trevonte but I never got to watch (or even play :() Lesje so ...

:059:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No offense TKD it's just my bias. Yui>you. But then again you think the same. AUGH why aren't there any recent vids of him. Does anyone know how to get in contact with RAIN, Brood, or EARTH. I can translate your guys questions to them, long as some one can get the message to them.

Lol i can be the "Poketto Kenkyusha"

NAKAT

Smash Champion
This are all of my offline placings they go from most recent to oldest. I live in NJ one of the hardest regions and I am hoping there is a player here that knows all of the states best players.

HEERO Presents Passaic Smash Invasion 2 w/ Brawl-

Singles (entered as Nakat (Sagat))
Lost to Dr. Grandpa
Defeated Ebo
Defeated Izumi
Defeated Inuiiiii (Inui)
Lost to Squall
Placed 13 out of 52

★ Taste of Armageddon 2010 ★

Singles (entered as Sagat)
Defeated Kaila
Lost to Atomsk
Defeated Snort
Defeated RJ
Defeated Jbandrew
Defeated DeltaCod
Lost to Rizakor
Placed 9 out of 45

Doom presents: Doom's Belated Birthday Sex, ft. We

Singles (entered as NAKAT)
Lost to Zucco
Defeated Remix
Defeated Jilla
Defeated Gunblade
Lost to Inui
Placed 9 out of 30

Asylum 2010

Singles (entered as Nakat)
Defeated Vdubb
Lost to Atomsk
Defeated Kna
Defeated Tusm
Lost to K*ingtoon
Placed 17 out of 44

All is Brawl Winter Playoffs '10 (online)

Singles (entered as NAKAT)
Defeated Dking
Defeated Illmatic
Defeated Koolaid
Lost to SS13
Lost to addy
Placed 9 out of 60

HEERO Presents: Passaic Smash Invasion

Defeated ninja edd
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to Cheese
Lost to Xio
Placed 17 out of 46

PolyBrawl 4

Lost to dire
Defeated Phresh
Defeated RedX
Defeated Dil
Lost to Jash
Placed 17th out of 99

Road To Viridian City - Jersey City Monthlies #7

Singles Pools (entered as NAKAT)
Defeated Eevee
Lost to JTails
Lost to Meep
Defeated Mexican
Defeated TUSM
Placed 3 out of 6

Singles Bracket (entered as NAKAT)
Lost to Shadow
Lost to RIzMF
Placed 49 out of 60

Northern NJ Sunday Brawl

Singles (entered as Nakat)
Defeated Allied
Lost to Pierce
Defeated Mrdc
Defeated P_wii
Lost to Keitaro
Placed 9 out of 25

Road To Viridian City - Jersey City Monthlies #6

Singles (entered as tyrell)
Defeated Doom
Defeated remix
Lost to Shadow
Lost to EE
Placed 33 out of 100

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That is some impressive stuff going on there!

Plus I just looked at the OP why is Light and Zeton above Trevonte? NAKAT,Light,and Zeton are toss-up to me idk what the order would be.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
so this is what name searching is like, lol.

>.>
Also another traitor is JigglyZelda :(
:o i've never betrayed anyone
thank you light.

Cadet is fine for me cause my Fox isn't very tourney viable atm. the last one i went to i did use Fox along w/ Zelda but i came in last anyway (i hate ROB....)

if i could go to more tourney's i'd use Fox more cause theres no Fox's in ohio...
That is some impressive stuff going on there!
very impressive

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff noooooooooooooooooo japan what the **** komano you cost a history making game wtf wtf wtf wtf owwwwwwwwwww we were doing so well toooo **** **** **** ewwwwwwwwww

Robfox

Smash Lord
So itZ finally been made huh lol thatZ good news
Can I be added to this? I have only 2 tourney results though.
EDIT: No offence but why is trevonte under lighting? Idek lighting attended tournaments 0_o nd i've never heard of Yui =/

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I've met Trevonte in person guys XD. Nice guy too. Although tbh, I haven't seen so much of his tourney Fox as I have seen him playing Diddy and Snake. Not trying to bring him down, because I don't see many of his matches anyways, he deserves to be up there.

They still are a part of the Fox community even if they are seperated from us, I think they should counted imo sounds wrong to exclude somebody because their competitive is different.
Some Japanese players are going to APEX. IIRC Smashboards was available in Japan.
You have a point, but then being "good" is subjective and applies to which competitive community you are a part of. While the rest of us still have to deal with bad stage picks, Yui doesn't have to really bear through that to my understanding.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:x This needs to be cleaned up and made a bit more official. Cool to see Iblis is high up there.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
:x This needs to be cleaned up and made a bit more official. Cool to see Iblis is high up there.
Yeah I just started this and I am still making adjustments and please be patient with who is a head of who im just trying to get all fox accounted for Im making adjustments now

Top Bottom