• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
My boy lightning. =)

Actually, NAKAT... the only you're talking about, I've met twice in my life. Its hard to judge people off meeting them twice, YEARS apart. Not only that, I RARELY give infractions on AiB. I only give them when they are deserved. And to me, it seemed like you deserved it. Not only that, it was a 1 point infraction, so stop crying.

And to you talking about the shoutouts on AiB? The 1's where you kept deleting them cause I was proving you with logic, yet you didn't want to listen? Oh boy, do I remember that.

Btw, I've talked to Inui on several occasions, and it seems like him and I get along. Both in person, and online. I believe one time he thought I was being childish (this was online) in which, I was, but thats because I was just having fun.

Still, silly NAKAT. Its just that the people you and Zeton beat doesn't hold the same caliber of people Trevonte has beat. Besides Zeton, which I think should be ranked higher than you.

=)
Nah man I deleted them after you started being a **** for no reason nor did you even prove anything lol. Even so if you were going to do all of that why even leave me a shoutout I never spoke to you before. I don't care if it was one point you know I didn't deserve it because I actually did nothing you were just a bit salty for whatever reason so it seems like you were the one actually upset ^_^. Poor sean :D! You can have that opinion all you want, but everyone doesn't think the same as you nor would they think the same as the next guy for any of our Fox players. I don't even see why this has to be a competition anymore, all the Fox players should be coming together instead of trying to chop each other down for a silly title.

Best of luck with whatever you are trying to prove guy!

Top Bottom