• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox McCloud Discussion

AIM0001

Smash Lord
He sure F***ing did haha, that's why he's always been my fav character ever since SSB64. He's always been the hardest character in Smash.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
This is proof that fox can shine ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

Fox fears nothing... not even Sexually Transmitted Diseases!
They should make a video of all of the random stuff Fox can deflect. Like AIDS, sunshine, sound, ninja darts...etc...

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I loved Fox in melee. He was my main... but That new look is not my taste i'll still use him but i'll use the wolf skin to make him look a little bit kooler.

Rodriguez

Smash Rookie
Yeah, that new video is freaking awesome, even though i think the old model Fox would never have been shot down in the first place, and wouldve taken out that pokemon in the arwing rather then having to move and all. ;). I dunno bout the new model Fox, I never got to play Starfox assualt or command the last starfox game i played was dinosaur planet and Fox looked so sweet in that, but i assume I'll eventually get used to this new model Fox, he does look more prepared for combat in his new gear and all. I really hope Fox hasnt been stuffed up, I agree with the opinion that Fox should not be downgraded, everyone else should just be balanced out, it always annoyed me switching from Fox to another player, because it seemed like a downgrade in some senses, I read somewhere that sonic is the new fox, so I'll be sure to try him out but I really do hope that fox is still on the top of the list I've used him since the 64 game and always loved him in general as a character, it would be disapointing to see him getting smashed all the time. Also I like the idea of his final smash, one thing really lacking with fox is the fact that he was a speed and light based character, now in times of when you need something hard hitting and your playing as him, youve got a tank backing you up when you get the smash ball.

L-vis

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that new video is freaking awesome, even though i think the old model Fox would never have been shot down in the first place, and wouldve taken out that pokemon in the arwing rather then having to move and all. ;).
what are you talking about!? that was his plan.
Get on the monkey's good side... then you eat it or shine it to oblivion. whichever comes first.

Plus fox is fireproof, or is it just me that he stayed in that exploding arwing for more time than was actually necessary... he is GOD TIER in REAL LIFE!

Rodriguez

Smash Rookie
what are you talking about!? that was his plan.
Get on the monkey's good side... then you eat it or shine it to oblivion. whichever comes first.

Plus fox is fireproof, or is it just me that he stayed in that exploding arwing for more time than was actually necessary... he is GOD TIER in REAL LIFE!
lolol I stand corrected.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Yeah i was wondering if Falco was gonna be in it. My friend says he would never buy the game if he's not in it. lol right...i hope he's in it thought
I would pay extra if Falco's in or any of the other characters in my sig.
But if Falco's not in, than I'm happy with Fox.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
ah.....ol' Fox. Here is my story-

My friend, has made me grow to despise fox. He, ladies and gentlemen, is a Tech Fox User. (*gasp*:laugh:) Do to that, he has constantly used him and has annoyed me time after time..............

But as the DBZ freak I am, I like the scouter XD.

Falco: Vegeta! Fox! What does the scouter say about his power level!
Fox: I dunno, go get your own scouter noob........

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
LOL. Scouters were rarely used after Goku started going past the limits, especially after Super Saiyan.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
lol...i remember from one of the early eps of DBZ, one of the super dudes (when they still used scouters, before super sayan) was mocking this ordinary guy, because his power level was 5.

So...does this mean that before the super sayan thing, 2000 ordinary people could kill goku? I mean, their power level together IS 10000.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Fox looks better than even. He hasn't exactly been my "main" character in the past two games, but he still remains one of my favorites to use.

Top Bottom