• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox, Falco and Wolf = Mario, Luigi and Dr. Mario

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
By these people's logic....

Marth is a luigified version of Link...They both have a semi-lunar uptilt.
Ike is a luigified version of link....both final smash involve rushing opponent and doing swords hit, with "slightly" different animation.
Mario and Sonic are luigified....same style down smash, back air is a drop kick, up smash is headbutt.
Zelda is luigified version of peach....same dash attack with different stat.
DeDeDe and Ice climber both use hammer....luigified.
Kirby is a luigified version of jigglypuff...slightly different down air, slightly different forward smash.
Bowser is a luigified version of charizard cuz they blows flame.
Pikachu/peach/bowser is luigifield because they all spin for their down smash?

I happen to recall A LOT of characters with down smash involving sticking out something in front then back. A LOT of characters has a forward smash involving just a punching thrust. A lot of flip kick upsmash....

I can go on and on...
Thanks for correcting these deluded childrens' minds, seriously anyone that still thinks that Fox and Wolf are clones are ignorant.
lol @ one of the earlier posts saying that different animations and knockback still make a clone. ^ ^ If that was true EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME IS A CLONE.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
By these people's logic....

Marth is a luigified version of Link...They both have a semi-lunar uptilt.
Ike is a luigified version of link....both final smash involve rushing opponent and doing swords hit, with "slightly" different animation.
Mario and Sonic are luigified....same style down smash, back air is a drop kick, up smash is headbutt.
Zelda is luigified version of peach....same dash attack with different stat.
DeDeDe and Ice climber both use hammer....luigified.
Kirby is a luigified version of jigglypuff...slightly different down air, slightly different forward smash.
Bowser is a luigified version of charizard cuz they blows flame.
Pikachu/peach/bowser is luigifield because they all spin for their down smash?

I happen to recall A LOT of characters with down smash involving sticking out something in front then back. A LOT of characters has a forward smash involving just a punching thrust. A lot of flip kick upsmash....

I can go on and on...
Except for the fact that Falco and Fox definately share more then just one move with Fox. I'm sorry but that's where your arguement falls flat.

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
He's trolling. The last post confirmed it. Honestly, he just wants to argue. That's it. People are starting to accept it and he wants to try and dent in that he doesn't like Sakurai and ****.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He's trolling. The last post confirmed it. Honestly, he just wants to argue. That's it. People are starting to accept it and he wants to try and dent in that he doesn't like Sakurai and ****.
I honestly hope you're not referring to me because I've been part of these forums since the summer of 2006. Also, this is a forum and thus discussion is fully welcomed. Also, for future reference: debating =/= trolling. I cry for the future of Smash Boards if everyone insists on blindly agreeing with everyone else just to avoid conflict...

Tabris-

Smash Apprentice
Fox, Falco and Wolf are clones in the same sense as Ryu, Ken and Akuma...or Dan Hibiki.

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
I honestly hope you're not referring to me because I've been part of these forums since the summer of 2006. Also, this is a forum and thus discussion is fully welcomed. Also, for future reference: debating =/= trolling. I cry for the future of Smash Boards if everyone insists on blindly agreeing with everyone else just to avoid conflict...
You seem to be thinking of me as some GameFAQs, Debate fearing Hippie. TO be fair, I labeled you as a troll.

My bad.

Top Bottom