• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Boards are Revisting ZZS Match-up!

Adapt

Smash Lord
Fox VS Zero Zoot Samus matchup? I don't know anything about this one....
Really people... is it that hard to say ZSS.

I don't normally ***** about this... but you did it 3 times in a row!

That being said... it's a pretty even matchup if it weren't for the dsmash chain. Getting caught in a single dsmash is normally an automatic stock loss unless the ZSS makes a mistake

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Fox VS Zero Zoot Samus matchup? I don't know anything about this one....
Really people... is it that hard to say ZSS.

I don't normally ***** about this... but you did it 3 times in a row!

That being said... it's a pretty even matchup if it weren't for the dsmash chain. Getting caught in a single dsmash is normally an automatic stock loss unless the ZSS makes a mistake
PLEASE tell me this works on Falco.

M@v

Subarashii!
We know this matchup is still in ZSS's advantage, but we don't this is a total beat down like we initially thought.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd agree, but I wouldn't put it much lower than a 35/65 match-up in ZSS's advantage. Fox can win without too much difficulty in reality, especially if the ZSS is bad at the chain, but in theory, if the dsmash chain is properly applied, it's a really bad match-up for Fox.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
If we're talking about two evenly-skilled players (which we are when discussing match-ups), ZSS still has a pretty decent advantage. 70/30 sounds like a big advantage but I guess it's about right. Foxes that try to avoid the D-smash chain typically go aerial a lot and ZSS kinda ***** them up there. I've also never gone an entire 5-stock match against a Fox without at least one KO due to the shock lock. I'd say 70/30 but at least 65/35 in ZSS's favour.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
You know if you don't want a total newcomer to defend this match up for you can you actually post in the thread? They have home field bias and they really don't seem to be ready to agree on anything and feel that everything is a "wtf pwnage" post....

Or I'm just a noob.....

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You know if you don't want a total newcomer to defend this match up for you can you actually post in the thread? They have home field bias and they really don't seem to be ready to agree on anything and feel that everything is a "wtf pwnage" post....

Or I'm just a noob.....
No just some stuff your saying is not making sense, and like most newcomers your overreacting to most post to the aren't the most sincere thing. A wtf pwnage post is when some one tells some one else off. That is what Zhamy pretty much did.

Snakeee

Smash Master
It's not an auto-kill on falco... just 50-70% damage
more like slightly over 40% and only from 0%. Not worth trying it much against falco really.

I'd say this is:

with D-smash chain - 80/20 ZSS

without D-smash chain - 60/40 Fox

I don't think the chain should or will be banned, but it may become that way in some areas so I listed both.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
If they ban the D-smash chain, they'll have to ban IC's chaingrab too, which they don't seem to be doing.

Top Bottom