• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - NOW ON NEAL'S SITE!!!

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm not one to lie. Technically I got second, to zoso. Dire went bankrupt and Zoso was ******. so we agreed to end the game and declare zoso the winner. However, they left before I did, so I got the points for the win! I still had 3,000$ something in the end though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** good **** brookman. anyway enough spam for me. hope to see everyone there and maybe get some MMs with people :D i <3 mms

Cort

Apple Head
..anyways, Monopoly makes me gag.

I'm quite excited to see the new DM, I haven't been there yet >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, I'll be there, most likely. I shoulda seen this earlier. ipwn is gonna own!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wasnt talking to you! i will only MM you for $5-10. on accoutn that you're like...good and stuff. :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the phrase no johns holds no validity to it after swarms of newbies have abused it in the wrong context. anyway, if shminkle accepts, ill match it with you.

Cort

Apple Head
The fact that people are "good and stuff" is an over abused john to decline or run from money matches (even when you just asked for one from an entire state) commonly made by noobs.

You're not a noob, are ye planky?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
The fact that people are "good and stuff" is an over abused john to decline or run from money matches (even when you just asked for one from an entire state) commonly made by noobs.

You're not a noob, are ye planky?
cort, i was saying *looks at state* because shminkle asked for out of staters, not because i assume i'm better than you because im from maryland.. i actually dont feel that way at all.

misunderstanding t.t

Cort

Apple Head
cort, i was saying *looks at state* because shminkle asked for out of staters, not because i assume i'm better than you because im from maryland.. i actually dont feel that way at all.

misunderstanding t.t
I never assumed you thought you were better than me, I'm just busting your chops Planky. It's just you poke at my State so I come and.. bust your chops.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
as long as you aren't mad at me :p

i wasn't busting at your state though, i promise. i'm no nightmarekornkid busting on random states.

he asked for out of stater MM's, so saying *looks at state* was referring to looking at my own state and pointing out i'm an out of stater, that's all. :)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
freakin' right! It's a little iffy for my but I'll try and make it, hope to see you guys there.

edit:
Um... is there a seeding type thingy for this? I'm afraid I'm going to have to face someone amazing my first round. I vote we give the Less man 2 million seeding points and push him into the finals. what do you guys think?

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
I have to come to this...
its literally 5 min away from my house
Have too!
Do you need GC's? if so im bringing one

:edit:No, you would probably prefer the nintendo Wii...ill bring that too :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mms anyone else?

shminkle $20
cort $20 <3 i wasnt trashtalking ur state but ill MM u anyway!

Top Bottom