• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward presents: Tournament Xyrin

forward

Smash Champion
UPDATE:

Stay tuned for live updates guys, I will do the best I can to bring you the news AS IT HAPPENS.

12 blood thristy smashers, 4 arenas (tvs and cubes setup lol), 1 winner.

With contenders like AZenith, BloodoftheBrokenHymen, and Mr. J, this tournament could be anybodies game.

Stay tuned.........................

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
oh snaps! *sigh* i wanted to go ='(
How come you didn't go? I was all looking for you. Either way it was really fun! Now I found out how good i am compared to other people. That's the bad news.:laugh:

Dude how does someone beat someone like forward? I tried to play him and he wouldn't let me do anything. I got owned badly. I felt like i had never picked up the gamecube contrller in my life! I do think i got a tiny little better though.

AXE 09

Smash Master
How come you didn't go? I was all looking for you. Either way it was really fun! Now I found out how good i am compared to other people. That's the bad news.:laugh:

Dude how does someone beat someone like forward? I tried to play him and he wouldn't let me do anything. I got owned badly. I felt like i had never picked up the gamecube contrller in my life! I do think i got a tiny little better though.
lol! we're all pretty used to not being able to move when playing against Forward :p

sorry i didn't go man. it turns out that transportation was my only problem. man, i really wanted to go to this! poops. and i can't go to Goop's, either. man, what a bummer. someone should pick me up for the next tourney^^ i'll provide gas money lol

technomancer

Smash Champion
Hey everyone sorry I was all like "Give me le housing! > >" and then didn't make it, there was a snowstorm in Texas and NM that pwned me :x

I'm in vegas now and I'll definately head down sometime to check out the smash scene and beat on some people, you guys should head up here too :D

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
This was a fun tournament, I got some good practice in. Good games to everyone I played. Do I really look that much like Silent Spectre?

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
This was a fun tournament, I got some good practice in. Good games to everyone I played. Do I really look that much like Silent Spectre?
oh hey cutmet....you're the one who kind of looks asian(no offense) and kept wooping me with captain falcon right?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm pretty sure I was the only Asian one there. I played against you a few times with my Green Captain Falcon.

Well I guess I don't look like SS then.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol yeah u do, but a younger version of him, all you do is need to have a smirk on your face, and tilt your whole head forward; then u got the whole look down

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
lol Well I don't think I can pull of a smirk but I shouldn't be trying to hard to imitate someone anyways right?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
here's a pic of SS and king at 0c3

ss looks very majestic in this pic LOL he is actually shorter and funnier than he looks there. blurry.

edit: lol i can't find a pic of SS that makes him look like he normally does. i guess when he is playing smash he becomes more manly with very chiseled features ;)

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the picture, he looks a lot taller in than picture than I do, also I think I have poor posture.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Well I guess I do look a lot like him then, how old is he though, I'm only 15 right now.

Power rankings of cities should be allowed. I want to see how high up I would be on Tucson power rankings. Top 15 maybe?

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
ya cutmet you're definetaly top 15 tucson if there was one. you just need some more experience playin better people and work on your mindgames some because from what i see your tech skill is pretty good

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Thanks AZenith your DK is too good. Well being top 15 in Tucson makes me feel good about myself lol. Even if there aren't even 15 good smashers.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Thanks AZenith your DK is too good.
heck yeah it is! i'm gonna post a few more vids of his DK (probably tomorrow) so you can see that DK ****! lol. seriously though, AZenith has a really good DK. i was pretty suprised

Top Bottom