• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward presents: Tournament Xyrin

forward

Smash Champion
Tournament Xyrin

• Where - 855 E. River Road Apt 39
    Tucson, AZ 85718
  • When - December 15th, 12pm - dawn
  • What - Singles $5 Doubles $10
  • Rules - Double elimination.
    Prize payout
    1st - 40%
    2nd - 25%
    3rd - 15%
    4th - 10%
    5th and 5th - 5% and 5%

Standard rules apply.

Wobbling is allowed

Corigames

Smash Hero
Double post means the two of the same tournament?

j/k lols.

Big maybe on coming to this, and I guess that Trent will want to come too. Can I start the list of people who need rides?

Because then that's Trent and COREYgames.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'm a maybe on coming to this, but I'll probably come. I'll try and get Jujumasta to come along as well.

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
Awesome...i'll be there! Luckily, I live here in tucson, so i don't have to go very far, but still river road is far away...i live on the south side, on bilby road to be more exact.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
So are only the 6 neutral stages for available counterpicks? And should I bring some stuff to record matches?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i dont know man, it all just depends on how work goes for me. i'm not callin off work to go or anything. but if i get out at a decent time, and if time permits for me to make it to this, it will just draw the time to make it very close. so i dunno, i'm not taking anyone with me for sure, so please dont ask. if anything, if i do go, i may only take goop cause he only lives a few miles away from my house and it wont take too much time to pick him up

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna have to use my amazing powers of influence on my mom to let me go to this tournament because i'm grounded....lol. But I will try everything in my power to go because i've never been to one.

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
so good are you guys? Do you guys know how to shuffle and do all those advance techniques? Do you guys play like professionals...lol? Because if you guys are that good, then i will be really nervous. lol

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
Lol ya almost everyone does those. Don't be nervous though, the first couple tournys I went to I sucked bad. Now I just suck a little less ;) I know I won't win, but I've gotten a heck of a lot better just from playing people so much better than me.

AXE 09

Smash Master
yeah man, i still remember my first AZ tourney (AZone). i got ***** by AZenith, but that tourney helped me to see how everyone else plays in comparison to me, and i learned a lot that day. i was soooooooooooooooo nervous though. every match, i started getting drenched in sweat, and i could barely hold my controller lol. don't worry though, the more you play with us, the more comfortable you'll feel. most of us are friendly though, so no worries^^

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys good news. Special guest Omar (Blood of the Fallen) is coming to this. He's driving all the way from Flagstaff so lets help him feel welcome :)

Edit: You guys should also plan on a doubles tournament happening too, so get your parters practice up!

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
Fun fun.. I might show up late though, cause I think I have to work that day >.> It would suck not to compete, but hopefully I'll still get to play some friendlies :)

technomancer

Smash Champion
Hey guys I may be in town for this one too, but I'll probably need a place to stay. Axe said he might be able to work something out with his parents but if I know parents they don't trust their kids with random peoples lol so if anyone else is interested in housing me I can provide a ride there or whatever that would be sweet.

Other stuff I need:
Simple directions from US-40 w/ apprx. driving time

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
Hmmm whereabouts are you gonna be Mr.J? I think I have some free time later and I live on the NW side.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
well thats word call me right away cause im leaving Sierra Vista now and wont be by a computer 520-559-5514 names Jay. I love playing new people

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
pheww....at least you guys are friendly. I know some really stuck up people. Yeah me and my friends want to see how good we are compared to other people around tucson.

entrances should be more money... dont you know anything about robbing willing smashers of their money forward.

here I thought you were good or something...<_<
Don't tell them to charge us more money!...lol. I'm poor.:laugh:

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
pheww....at least you guys are friendly. I know some really stuck up people. Yeah me and my friends want to see how good we are compared to other people around tucson.

Don't tell them to charge us more money!...lol. I'm poor.:laugh:
Okay, you should go to the tourney and ask to play someone named "Sean Forward" or "Forward B"

Should be the easiest victory in your life. ;)

There will be ****, but from which side to which, is unspecified (though, it's kinda obvious :chuckle:)

NejiUchiha

Smash Cadet
lol...i'll do that. But isn't forward like number 1 in arizona? Or is this someone different?

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
Hey jay sorry about yesterday. I thought I was gonna have a couple hours of time then like 100 things came up. :/ I wanted to play too. I haven't played since the last saturday thing.

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
I have a pretty old tv I can bring, but I gotta bing the RF adapter for it. and the rf on my cube is broken . I hope to get a new one tommorow though

Top Bottom