• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward interviews Falco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
It's not crazy at all. What the **** is with you kids calling him nuts, or implying he HAD to be high to write something like this?

Andromeda

Smash Lord
It's not crazy at all. What the **** is with you kids calling him nuts, or implying he HAD to be high to write something like this?
I don't think it's crazy. I just wrote it to mark that everyone seemed to think so. This thread is like a fresh breeze of fantasy in a very fact-based board.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
"Who's that ***** in the back? Does he think he's a top tier or some ****?" - Popo
"You hold, I'll punch" - Nana

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Your sig has the new age homosexual Falco in it. Its not a diss on you but just that the new Falco likes *****.
NOO! The new age Falco is just... to sexy for his shirt, to sexy for his gun, so sexy yeah it hurts XD

Repryx

Smash Champion
Think He was High playin SF64 and Falco came on da screen a starts yellin @ him so He wrote it down

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I think forward could of been high when he wrote this, but I believe he just has a creative mind and you should all respect that other than the weed. Although weed is pretty ****ing hardcore as well.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Seriously, I reread it... again. And seriously forward, what the hell were you smoking? It says marijuana, but that's an understatement, now I've lost all respect for you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Everyone stop agreeing to this ****, Forward was on some other **** when he typed this... Im talking crack mixed in with peanut-butter. I honestly believe Forward was High then a **************** when he typed this... he actually believed this **** happened. And that is not cool, this ***** got a problem and he needs help.

And what? Shiz found God?.... what religion are you shiz?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Maybe we should wait for 4ward to actually say somthin about this post

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Everyone stop agreeing to this ****, Forward was on some other **** when he typed this... Im talking crack mixed in with peanut-butter. I honestly believe Forward was High then a **************** when he typed this... he actually believed this **** happened. And that is not cool, this ***** got a problem and he needs help.

And what? Shiz found God?.... what religion are you shiz?

I'm Christian.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, don't worry about it. I appreciate the concern. But if you want to cuss, then cuss.

Like even if I asked people to not cuss, some people would probably stop doing it near me. Which I do appreciate. But God knows their heart.

I've always been a Christian. Its just rescently I've been trying to prioritize my faith and love for God. More than smash.

But thanks anyways Feifer.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Forward...this is Rasta speaking...would you like one of my rasta hats, you deserve it for this post. Seriously, no lie, Ill tell coty to tell you to let you know Im not joking.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
cool beans shiz haha i just transfered to a Christian college and its so refreshing to have regular chapels and stuff back in my life man its great

but i'm glad to hear it shiz

btw i dont know if anyone ever told you, but at fc i found your lack of shoes inspirational haha

Big_R

Smash Champion
so maybe pc used to smoke and he quit then played more fox. cuz getting high just translates to skill for falco. dope, but now he cleaned up so he doesn't have the power. forward, but he retired. he is pry still pretty good as long as he keeps smoking even without playing. now shiz, idk what his secret is. well maybe he is high on life.

anyways, about this, uhh. yea

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
cool beans shiz haha i just transfered to a Christian college and its so refreshing to have regular chapels and stuff back in my life man its great

but i'm glad to hear it shiz

btw i dont know if anyone ever told you, but at fc i found your lack of shoes inspirational haha
Lol thanks. And lol @ the shoes part. Yeah I was too lazy to put on shoes at FC >_>.

D

Deleted member

going from smash to God on the priority scale is a pretty big distance.

I'm behind you all the way @ shiz.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, Sean, I left this thread open long enough but it's starting to get off topic and it doesn't even belong in this room, anyways. Let me know if you want it moved to creative minds - I think it could belong there I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom