• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Waaaiiit a minute. Unicorn is right, Awakening didn't exist at the time. So you would rather play Fire Emblem than wake up? Nya ha!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Waaaiiit a minute. Unicorn is right, Awakening didn't exist at the time. So you would rather play Fire Emblem than wake up? Nya ha!
Yes, fire emblem games were so good back then that we couldn't stop playing them, even when we slept we were still playing them. Now with these new trash fire emblem games I've pretty much lost hope in the entire series now.
Imo Radiant Dawn is still best Fire Emblem game :p
You deserve a medal.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Yes, fire emblem games were so good back then that we couldn't stop playing them, even when we slept we were still playing them. Now with these new trash fire emblem games I've pretty much lost hope in the entire series now.
He's just embarrassed to play Fates in public. :smirk:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ironically, Awakening is the reason Fire Emblem is still a thing :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest. I'm also a tad turned off on Fates as well.
Awakening was a bit out there, but it wasn't as bad as this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well of course it's not. We haven't poked your head yet.
Because as FE taught me: poking heads = making love.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm already set on not getting Fates.

Awakening is fine. Fates is just......off-putting. To put it short and simple, they went too far with the relationship aspects of it, at least for my tastes.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Honestly, if Fates doesn't get censored hard, I'm not going to buy it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it got an M rating if it went uncensored. Fortunately, there's a delay of half a year before it comes out, so I can only assume that they are censoring it.

no

no it doesnt
Yes it does!

Some guy: *hugs
AEM: I don't accept hugs from people I don't know.
Some guy: Okay, let's get married!
AU AEM: Okay.
Some guy: *hugs

It's perfect! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom