• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'm here to kick ass and take hugs.

...And I'm all out of money to buy drinks.

"HEY JACKASS! THAT'S NOT HOW THE LINE GOES!!"

TOO BAD! I'M THIRSTY!!

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Please celerybrate me, for I have sinned for my death, and I would gladly do it again.

Said The Fail Tracer as he reachedeth for the sun. Lo and behold, for I once was a vegetrain, Mr. Veggie Train. And I was punched so hard that I bled arrows, and I drowned inside the earthen womb, and I would die again if you wake me up in time for it. My mother always said, "You have to go down with the ship." Expect not did The Fail Tracer that the ship was infested with maggots. As I lie here writing this wreally bad fanfiction, I, holy and unholy, had a thought cross my mind:

"What if this were a crossover between the Bible and the Bibble?"

And so, as time went on, God gave up his position as God, and let The Fail Tracer take over the universe with his almighty charisma and ego and scrambled eggs and human malice. Not that it mattered, though; The Fail Tracer was already God to begin with. Btw, God is an original character. DO NOT STEAL.

Amen.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I've been traumatized by the Great Flamewar of 2016. Ever since then, my mind only works right whenever I want it to.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hello Decisive games! My name is Kursed, and I have fallen in love with your game community! I was active in the mafia games, but fell short and went into inactivity during Exams. But- I return with a game! I want to host a game here that is based off of a TV show. What is it? It is Survivor. SURVIVOR SMASH BOARDS VERSION!
How would it work on this forum? I have it all figured out. The challenges are simply casual and for somewhat individual. However it involves spamming, strategy and backstabbing your friends. Here are the rules:

The Beginning: Tribes
  • The game will begin with a pre-determined amount of people. (I will try for 16. If that won't work I will lower it)
  • The players will be split up into tribes. (two tribes)
  • Your tribe must work together, and win the challenges.
  • If your tribe loses a challenge, you all must go to Tribal Council (refer to Tribal Council section).
  • The game will continue like this, until we reach the merge.

The Middle: Merge
  • All of the tribes will merge into one tribe, and the challenges will become individual.
  • If you win a challenge, you win individual immunity (this means can not be voted out at the next Tribal Council).
  • When you are voted out in the merge, you become a member of the Jury (You join the Jury automatically if you're in the final 9).
  • Once there is two people left in the game, we begin Final Tribal Council.

The End: Final Tribal Council
  • At Final Tribal Council, each finalist must explain to the Jury why they deserve to win.
  • The Jury will ask the finalists questions regarding their game, and why they deserve to win.
  • After all of this is done, the final voting session will begin; the Jury will vote for who they want to win Survivor.
  • Whichever finalist gets the most votes is the winner!

Tribal Council
  • Tribal Council will always take place right after a challenge.
  • The losing tribe must vote someone out of their tribe.

Prize
  • I cannot think of any prizes other than bragging rights, however if any of you have ideas that would be great!

Miscellaneous
  • If you are ever banned, then you will be disqualified.
  • If you do not log on for five days, then you will be medically evacuated (disqualified).
  • If there is a tie, then there will be a re-vote. The two people involved in the tie may not vote, and the people re-voting may only vote for the people involved in the tie. If the vote is still tied, then everyone draws a rock (except for the people involved in the tie, and the immunity holder). Whoever draws the purple rock is eliminated. (this is using RNG)

What do you say? Should I host this? Would we have 16 active players? Should I change any rules/fix faults? Is post-a-thons allowed in Desicive games for Individual immunity?

Future reservations/current signups-
1. mistervideogaming
2. dimensionsword64
3. omar_25
4. unic0rn-0f-sm4sh-♫
5. lonekonwolf

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Welcome to our little sub-forum, @ Kursed Kursed ! :)

The game looks great. My only concern is if we'll have 16 active players. I don't think the rest needs any changing.

:231:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
*Looking at the rules* Shouldn't this be in the decisive games social and not the Forum Games social? Not as many people who play Decisive games will see this if it's in the Forum Games social.. (Forum Games don't really have Sign-up/wait times..)

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
*Looking at the rules* Shouldn't this be in the decisive games social and not the Forum Games social? Not as many people who play Decisive games will see this if it's in the Forum Games social.. (Forum Games don't really have Sign-up/wait times..)
You are right. If someone could move my post into Decisive Games instead of here, that would be cool!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I guess, but when you've been called something by a specific person, and that happens to spread like wildfire to everyone who hears it, and that it has been going on for a majority of my life

It gets bothersome, no matter what
Sure.
But think of it this way. Sooner or later it'll die off.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I guess, but when you've been called something by a specific person, and that happens to spread like wildfire to everyone who hears it, and that it has been going on for a majority of my life

It gets bothersome, no matter what

"Konnie janai, lonekonwolf da!"

Top Bottom