• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm the DGames moderator, so it's the natural step forward. It's a lot easier to trust someone who has proven reliable than to take a chance with a new one. And besides... moderator for Forum Games doesn't really mean much. I'm more or less just to make sure nobody's ruining the fun/advertising/etc.

And Shane, mods have also been disappearing a lot. They get replaced.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Anddd Happy Valentines Day and St. Patricks Day ;D!
Now the Social is caught up in terms of holidays!

Gatlin

"5.) Have fun!

Anyone who breaks this rule is instantly banned. And destroyed."

Nu uh :p

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Must...fight...urge...to...overuse...elipses...and...smilies...must...follow...rule...5...:demon: :mistyface: :troll: :colorful: :bluejump:

dont hurt me

Gatlin

Travis2, y u b all raging hardcore :mad: :mad: :mad: for? That's unacceptable behavior

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
The current condition of this room, compared to what it used to be, is quite forcing me to break rule #5.

But it's not like that matters, half the other rules are being broken 24/7.
Most of rule #2 doesn't even belong in this room, it should be in d.Games.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
DaBoss said:
This rule can apply to non-decisive games if the circumstances need be. Please, play to have fun and be conscious of everyone else's experience. Don't ruin games for anyone.
Rule 2 still applies here. For the Mario Party Interactive thread, for example, someone could be a jerk and try and ruin that.

What other rules are being broken? If you think that The Danger Zone threads are breaking rule #3, what really matters is the topic. Two ongoing games can't have the same theme, though there can be multiple elimination games. All the old forum games are still there, it's not like you've lost anything. If you don't like the Danger Zone threads, just ignore them.

Just have fun!

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
What other rules are being broken?
1.) Your thread must be a game.
Examples of threads that are not considered games include ... counting games.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288112
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286979
(Not to mention, even though these ain't elimination, they're still similar)

And I wouldn't mind the danger zones, but for god's sake why the hell are there three or four of those active right now?
Different "theme" or no, those are not only similar, but the same game.

Gatlin

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288112
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286979
(Not to mention, even though these ain't elimination, they're still similar)

And I wouldn't mind the danger zones, but for god's sake why the hell are there three or four of those active right now?
Different "theme" or no, those are not only similar, but the same game.

Just trying to keep everyone interested by providing different topics, by only having one theme running, chances are not everyone would be able to play. Gotta give people variety in the games. Besides, they only last 300-ish posts, then they end up dying.

I feel happy for you.
Thanks! I feel happy :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually you're right about the counting games. The Mr. Saturn game is closed though. And well, pffft I vote we amend Rule 1 to include counting games because I do enjoy some bomb-ombs.

Top Bottom