• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"W-what was that"?

Xiroey and stormy were now on their way up the final staircase. It was surprisingly narrow compared to the other ones they'd climbed. Stormy had to shrink himself down again, he was hovering lazily above Xiorey's shoulder.

"I dunno what that was, but it sounded angry. And big. I wonder if my mom is here".

"Your"-- Xiroey decided it probably wasn't the best time to question him on that, "You did hear that right?"

"Yeah"

"And I'm sure you felt it too"?

"It made the air shake a bit. Whoever it was must be really mad".

"And you're not the least bit worried?"

"You wouldn't be either if you'd met my mom".

Through some miracle, they managed to make it to the top of the staircase. A bright orange light shone into Xiorey's eyes, nearly blinding him.

"Is that... the sun"? Stormy came out too. After their long trek through a dark musty tower, the sudden light made it almost impossible to see.

Xiroey thought he could hear something. Shouting?

He could make out some strange words. The air around him buzzed with power.

Those were spells being flung.

"Is it hot out here to you"?

Xiroey turned to Stormy, that was an odd thing for a dragon to say.

"Is this really a good time to be commenting on the temperature?

Stormy blinked. He looked up. His eyes got just a little bit wider.

"Maybe we should be worried".

Xiroey followed Stormy's gaze. He could see a bit better now.

There they were! Mater hand's army! They made it!

...just in time to get barbequed.

VS. Ragnaros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHPzubJm1ok

"They need our help! Now!"

"I can see that! Get on my back"!

Stormy transformed, becoming 20 stories tall. Xiroey found his usual spot at the base of Stormy's neck.

"Onward Silver, Away"!

"I hate you", Stormy groaned, he flew in Ragnaros' direction. Nobody had noticed them yet. Good.

Xiroey conjured up a whirlwind around himself.

"You sure that's a good plan" Stormy said, reading his mind.

"I've done it before. It usually works out".

Xiroey stood up on Stormy's back. He gathered up energy in his hands, then shot a blast of energy into the air. He was launched downward like a rocket. Ragnaros looked up from his quarrel with Master hand's army just in time to see a tiny white and black thing flying at him. He swiped at it, same as he would any other annoying insect.

Big mistake.

"Woohoo"! Xiroey focused the gale around him into the form of a gaint blade. He cleaved through Ragnaro's hand with ease. It fell off, poofing into smoke before it hit the ground.

"Good job Xiroey". Stormy flew into Ragnaros' face, gouging at his eyes with sharp claws.

The group below was confused. The rain of spells stopped for a few seconds. Xiroey took that time to finish his descent, landing directly between Frostwraith and Mari.

"Hi". Xiroey grinned at them both.

"Xiro"? Mari blinked.

"Nice to have you here" Frostwarith wasn't the least bit shaken. No big surprise there.

"Everyone" Frostwarith commanded. "Focus whatever water and ice spells you have on it. Luco, we need you and Del on the front lines".

Luco and Del obeyed, A rain of misiles poured down on Ragnaros, badly injuring him. Stormy managed to distract him from attacking, gouging his claws into his face. Ragnaros tossed a few badly aimed missles at the group. None of them managed to hit anything.

"I'll finish this" Arceus said, wielding his Spash Plate" Judgement!

The attack did massive damage to Ragnaros and managed to finish him off. He poofed into smoke and was defeated.

Frostwraith turned away from the battle. "...Good, that didn't take long".

Stormy hovered in the air, shading most of the members of the army with his massive wings. Most of the army was awestruck. Mainly Chrom and Marth's soldiers, who held tightly onto their Wyrmslayers.

Xiroey figured he should probably introduce him, before somebody did something rash and got eaten.

"Mari, Frostwraith, everyone. Meet Stormy".

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
Stormy was big.

And...big.

And....really, REALLY big.

"Um...Hi." Mari waved at the dragon. "I'm Mari, that's Magolor..."

".....huge...." Magolor stated with wide eyes.

"And that's Sonic, but he's kinda out of it right now, so you'll have to excuse him."

"Owwww...my head..." The speedy hedgehog rubbed his head, which has quite a large bump on it.

"Yeah, I know, Xiro told me about you. Especially you, Mari, he just wouldn't shut up." Stormy gave a toothy grin at her, which was meant to be friendly, Mari assumed. She could see all of his huge, sharp teeth, which could probably pierce steel. Obviously, Stormy was not a force to be reckoned with. Thank Chaos he was on their side.

"By the way, if you want to talk to him, he's over there." Stormy nodded his giant head to his left.

"How'd you--" Mari started to ask.

"Xiroey and I have a sort of...link. You can ask him, if ya want."

Mari casted her gaze at Xiro, wondering whether or not she should confront him or not. Finally making a decision, she walked up to the Eon and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Uh, hi."

Xiro spun around quickly and was almost startled when he felt her touch his shoulder. "Oh! Uh...hi."

"Umm..."

"Yeah...I really don't know what to say, either." Xiro shrugged nervously.

"Glad I'm not the only one." Mari said, returning an equally nervous smile.

Meanwhile, Magolor was helping Sonic get back on his feet. "Remind me to watch out for falling dragons." He stated. "That's not the point, Sonic." The wizard pointed over to the pair. "Look over there."

Sonic glanced at Xiro and Mari, and fondly smiled. "At last."

"You think we should...?"

"Nah. Let them work things out." Sonic briefly thought back to the whole signing and hugging part, but brushed that thought aside. Xiro looked OK now, at least. That was all that mattered. And not too late, either.

"So..." Xiro asked carefully. "Um...how are you?"

"Worried." Mari answered without hesitation. "Worried about a lot of things."

The Eon mentally winced. He was sure he had caused at least some of that worry.

"Xiro."

Xiro snapped to attention at the sound of Mari's serious tone. She was going to ask him questions now, lots of them, even though this probably not the time or place.

"I want to ask you one thing and one thing only, and I want you to answer as honestly as possible." Mari breathed in deeply.

"Are you OK?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"How... am I"?

That wasn't what he expected her to say at all. Xiroey expected Mari to sound hurt or angry when he finally talked to her again, but here she was, more worried about him than she was about all the pain he'd put her though.

Mari... you're amazing... I don't know why I haven't told you that before. You're truly amazing.

"Xiro"?

He blinked, Mari was still standing their patiently awaiting his answer.

He figured he could just answer with something simple like 'I'm fine'. But that was hardly fair. After all, Mari was his best friend and she'd been worried sick about him. He owed her more than that.

A brilliant idea struck him. If he couldn't tell her. He'd just have to show her.

"Hey Mari"?

"Yes? You were silent for a while you know".

"Yeah... I know. Hey would you..." He felt awkward asking it. Would she think he was crazy?

"Would you like to take a ride? On my back that is"?

This time, it was her turn to be caught off guard.

"What"?

He winced, "I know, I know. It's crazy. You're welcome to say no if you wa--"

"Are you kidding"? She exploded "THAT WOULD BE AMAZING"!

Her enthusiasm nearly knocked him over. Literally.

Mari unconsciously unleashed a wave of energy in sheer excitement.

"Well then..." He laughed after he recovered "I guess that's it. Climb aboard".

He transformed and let Mari to climb onto his back. It hadn't really occured to Mari until now just how big Latios actually were. There was more than enough room for her up here. She could stretch around and everything.

"Ready"?

Xiroey was determined to show her a good time. He wouldn't hold anything back, he'd pull out every trick he knew.

"Lets go"!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
At the first sight of stormy, Richard was hesitant at first, but then noticed xiro near him, Richard then walked toward stormy to greet him.

Wesker: You shouldn't just walk up like that to a dragon, it might think your being hasty.

*Richard ignores Wesker and continues walking then stops to greet the dragon*

Richard: Hello Stormy, My name is Richard and the one behind me in the black trenchcoat is Wesker.

Stormy: I've heard about you as well, Xiro told me how worried he was for you, frostwraith and mari.

The dragon smiled at Richard.

Wesker: Well I've never met dragons, as they are mythological beasts though, now if you'll excuse me I have to keep track of a new experimental weapon I'm developing.

As Stormy then turned his attention away from wesker, back to Richard.

Richard: Sigh, don't mind him, he's always serious about his work at his testing labs. It was nice to meet you stormy.

Stormy: Same here.

[Introductory Greeting end]

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part 7.5
Power

=============
While everyone was talking with Stormy, Frostwraith backed away, thinking for himself.

So, that's Stormy... Quite a big dragon and powerful as I can feel. Yet, it is nothing compared to what I've seen before. I've felled countless beasts up to ten times his size and possessing immeasurable power.

Thankfully, I was able to improve on my shapeshifting powers while I climbed this dreaded tower. However, I still have a long way to go. Still, I'm hopeful my magic skills will be powerful enough to defeat the Master...

And by the looks of it, they are too distracted with greetings when we should be heading to face the Master himself! Time is running out! I must stop that fool before he does something stupid!

Blood will be spilled... And it won't be mine for sure...

==========
Filler. lol

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
The board watched the hologram forms of Master Hands Army as they continued towards the Masters lair.

“How much longer do you think it will take for them to reach him?” Light questioned as the holograms fought with enemies encountering them.

“Soon, Light, soon.” Chaos answered with aggression, impatient for the results of the vote to return.

They continued to watch with boredom until a soldier ran into the room.

“HOW DA-“Dimentio began until Chaos rose his hand to silence the jester.

“Sir,” the soldier panted, “I be-lieve that ther-re is some-thing you must see ou-outside.”

Chaos eyes furrowed as the board came with confused faces.

Chaos swayed his hand to signal the soldier to leave, “Thank you for alerting us.”

The soldier saluted and ran outside.

“I suppose you should at least check outside instead of sitting here Muhti.” L stated.

Chaos shook his head and looked at L, “I suppose you are right, sorry just caught up in my thoughts.”

He rose from the head table and walked towards to the balcony. He opened the doors and peered outside with curiosity. His curious expression was then followed by a stressed face, muscles tightened and fist clenched.

“Damnit!” Chaos shouted in rage as he noticed the Mushroom Kingdom in view as well as Earth nearby.

The leader stormed into the room once more and frightened the board with his angered voice.

“Muhti, calm down.” Dimentio cautioned with widening eyes, to warn the president to not give up his identity.

Chaos stopped raging as he looked at Dimentio with a twitching eye and a crooked mouth. He finally relaxed himself and straightened his suit out.

“Let’s speak of your dictatorship then.” The newly elected Mal stated.

“Yes, now Muhti, what if these forces take out the Master, your dictatorship will be pointless.” Dimentio chimed in.

“I wouldn’t say that. If the Master wins, his Dark Ones and Smashboards will be at war, if that pesky Master Hand Army wins, then we just brand them as the Dark Ones.” Chaos answered smirking.

“And if you lose?” L asked.

“I won’t. Did you see the galaxies out there? They will have no other choice then put their faith into me.” Chaos stated.

Light looked outside the windows to see the galaxies, but noticed something down below the Capitol Building. “Uh Muhti?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news vans started to arrive by the capitol building as reporters filed out telling the camera of Muhtis proposed dictatorship.

“As the galaxies start appearing by the Master…”

“What will happen if Muhti becomes dictator…?”

Inside the building leaders casted their votes secretly. After a half an hour the results were in as Naoi stood by the banister of the grand council.

“As we all know, Muhti will protect Smashboards if he becomes dictator. Sadly, we do not have our defense barriers up since all the skyscrapers surrounding the city are not built. In the meantime, Muhti will serve as that defense. Thus, I shall reveal the results.” Naoi stated as he looked at Chaos and nodded as he sighed. He opened the holographic tablet as they results glared at Naoi.

“12 Nay….”

“38 Yay…”

The council erupted in cheer as Chaos shook Naois hand. Cameramen shot pictures of Chaos and Naoi.

After the eruption died out, Chaos tapped the microphone and started to speak, “Today is the day Smashboards will reign glorious against the Dark Ones. Therefore, I will be sending out the Anti-Gravitational Forces to head towards the headquarters of the hostiles. They will help delay the enemy as he becomes powerful. I shall go head on by myself against the enemy and slay him.”

The cameras flashed once more as the council clapped for the decision.

Chaos headed back into the Council Room as his close aides followed in.

“Are you nuts?!” Naoi stated as he closed the door.

“What do you mean?” Chaos questioned.

“Muhti, you will be joining our enemy to defeat the Master, do you understand how horrible that’ll turn out?” Naoi stated.

“Have you ever heard the phrase, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?” Dimentio filled in.

“Yes I have. Aren’t you supposed to be playing jokes for Muhti right now instead of interrupting me?” Naoi retorted.

Dimentio gave Naoi a dirty look as Chaos gave an answer.

“Dear Naoi,” Chaos wrapped his arm around him, “once I play the Army like this,” he snapped his fingers, “they’ll be against us again. But they’ll be battered and torn by the Master.”

Naoi nodded, “I guess you’re right Muhti, I am sorry I shouted at you.” He sighed as he left the council room.

Light looked at the holographic news with L, “Muhti, it appears Earth is revolting against the decision of a dictatorship. They may be separating from us soon.”

“Let them be, I shall deal with them later on. For now, I will go to their side for now. Launch Code 0907.”

Light nodded and spoke into a microphone.

“Stay here Dimentio, I shall be fine alone.” Chaos ordered Dimentio.

Dimentio huffed and puffed.

“Come back safely sir.” Dimentio stated as Chaos smiled at the jester.

*I am just going to let somebody incorporate me into this “situation” here* (*cough* Xiroey have a fight scene with Mari and Chaos *cough*. I don’t know what you two are going to do on this ride that’s why.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich man’s war. Poor man’s blood.

The two metal stings that had taken me down.

Alas, like a cat, I have multiple lives.

Fear me,

I am the Doctor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
[Shortly after meeting xiroey's friend]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nArpKw8ObM0 ( Richard's theme)

Wesker was checking on the progress of a new weapon he was developing by communicating on his holographic projection device.

Wesker: Report, how is the new weapon coming along?

Umbrella security guard: the weapon is almost finished, we just separated the energy within one of our purge bombs carefully and the weapon itself just absorbed the energy from the bomb.

Wesker: Excelllent, that bomb is no longer able to detonate. Dispose of it and get to work on the next bomb, I want that gun to have a total of 24 charges, and put a mod on the gun giving it the ability to upgrade our allies weapons. I also want a small energy tank installed on the scope, no room for the crosshair/aimer on the gun itself. This way with the energy contained in the energy tank, it'll glow.

[Continuing now.]

Umbrella security guard: Yes sir, I should mention that we've already installed the energy tank on the scope, along with the energy from 22 purge bombs and an ion device that recharges the weapon automatically. When one charge is used, it would take 15 minutes for that charge to return.

Wesker: That's even better, excellent work now get those last 2 bombs drained, and don't forget about installing the mod that would give the weapon the ability to upgrade our allies' weapons. With this gun near completion, it would fire laser-like charges that recreate purge bomb explosions on impact.

[What could this weapon be that Wesker is designing, let alone the layout of the weapon? find out on my next post]

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB96JBbVVpM

Project Purge Accelerator *Final Touches*

4 Hours later.......

Wesker: Is the weapon finished yet?

Umbrella Security Guard: Yes, we've absorbed the last 2 bombs and installed the mod laser near the rotary nozzle, all your assistant needs to do is just point the gun at a certain weapon an ally is holding and that weapon should react to the green laser hitting it.

Wesker: Good, send the weapon over here at once.

Wesker then pulls out a device that looks almost like a hologram projector and activates it.

Umbrella Security Guard: Sending it now.....

The device makes a warping sound and the new weapon appears before wesker, with the light in the energy tank glowing brightly in front of him.

Wesker: Now this will do major damage, let's see if richard can handle this. Just as wesker turns around, he finds Richard walking towards him, Richard then sees wesker holding a gun that looked advanced.

Richard: What kind of weapon is that you have? and why is it glowing bright, the same color as a purge bomb would when it is detonated?
[Resuming The Segment]

Wesker: I call it the purge accelerator, capable of firing multiple laser-like charges that recreate purge bomb blasts when it hits the ground, as for your second question the purge bomb energy inside the energy tank is what's glowing, I had my security force drain 25 purge bombs and install a laser mod that would upgrade our allies weapons.

Richard: That is amazing, but why didn't you notify me about it when we started to time travel in the beginning?

Wesker: I couldn't risk the attention, if news came out back then, all of mankind would want that weapon. But enough with the questions, test it out.

*Richard points the gun at a faraway distance and fires a charge......

(With Wesker's project complete, Richard has fired the gun as a test experiment, it's sure to do major damage.)

[Segment End]

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(guess who's back, *******?)

--------------------

Smashfan and the group had been chased for hours. They qere quite sure that soon they would be unable to escape.

...and sure enough, they happened upon a dead end. a sealed hatch.

"JUST FAN-TAS-TIC."

Marceline tried to break down the seal with her axe-bass, but unfortunately it was a no-sell. the axe simply clanged on the metal.

"this thing must be made of tonka-tough steel or something!"

the fire on the walls made the close-in of the supersoldiers appear especially hellish. smashfan knew what the team was in for...

and it was clear that it was not pretty...

"
No way out..."

"then we gotta fight..."

Future Xiroey readied a dark magic attack...

a supersoldier used the treads on his feet combined with a shoulder tackle to charge at smashfan.

he attempted to block the oncoming strike, but even the STRONG nature of his Troll ARquius avatar was not strong enough to drive it back. he was sent flying, leaving a comically body-shaped hole in the ship.

the strike must have sent him flying miles away...

then he hit a midair time-space rift...

------------------------------
?????????????????
------------------------------

cut to smashfan in a trophy form in an icy plain of some sort...

a penguin happens upon the trophy.

"wenk?"

he motions three more penguins over to assist examination.

"wenk, wenk?"

"wenk."

"wenk, wenk-wenk?"

"wenk, wenk."

"wenk..."

the penguin touched the base of the trophy.

having been revived and restored consciousness, smashfan examined his surroundings.

"
Hnngh... huh?"

"
Where the f$^! am I?"

smashfan saw nothing but ice, snow, and what appeared to be ruined ice structures for miles. he let out a deep sigh

"
Those things must be hella STRONG... I guess I underestimated what the dark master was capable of..."

he felt a tug at his shirt.

"
Huh?"

at last, he noticed the penguins beside him.

"
Gunter?"

he now realized where he was... the Ice Kingdom was completely devastated...

"
Where's Simon? Is he even still alive?"

"wenk, wenk."

"
Follow you, huh?"

Gunter and the other three penguins waddled off.

"
...I've happened upon less trustworthy."

the penguins led him to a cavern just at the base of the mountain where the Ice King's palace once stood. the five entered an elevator made of ice, and after an especially awkward 5 minutes, they finally reached the lowest floor...

there, penguins holding spears were being rallied.

"Hup, two! Hup, two! C'mon now, you can do better than that!"

atop an ice pedestal stood the too-familiar Bearded Man of Capturing Royalty. Simon Petrikov; the Ice King.

Gunter signaled to his master

"wenk, wenk!"

"Gunter, where have you been?! I thought i told you not to dillydally out there! It's far too dangerous with all the stormtroopers around!"

"wenk. wenk, wenk."

Gunter called the Ice King's attention to smashfan.

"Oh, it's you. aren't you supposed to be dead after that whole 'killing Zalgo' thing?"

"
Long story that involves a girl named Ashley. What i want to know is... what the f@^$ happened here?"

"Well, some guy named the 'Dark Master' showed up and led a take over on Ooo. we did our best to fight back, but his armies of stormtroopers and these weird metal golem-things was just too powerful."

"
D%8@."

"We were forced to fall back, we didn't have the proper fortifications to beat him. I've been regrouping my forces in secret in this underground cave."

"
How widespread was the damage?"

"WAY farther than just here, i can tell you that much. Candy Kingdom, Flame Kingdom, Castle Lemongrab, Lumpy Space..."

"
I hate being the bearer of bad news, Simon, but this goes well beyond just Ooo."

the Ice King's eyes widened.

"
The Dark Master wants to rule over all dimensions. I was in the middle of trying to push their forces back from Equestria with an army of my own, when a supersoldier, one of those 'wierd golem-things' you mentioned, knocked me here..."

"
I have to find my way back to Ponyville..."

"Pff. good luck with THAT. we can barely set foot out there without getting our buns fried by stormtroopers."

"
...well, i'd be glad to help any way i can. you're welcome to join us once we return to Equestria. we'll need all the help we can get."

"Very well then, count me in! MY KINGDOM SHALL BE AVENGED, DARK MASTER! YOU HEAR ME?! HOLD ON TO YOUR BOINGLOINGS IF YOUR BOINGLOINGS YOU HOLD DEAR!!!"

NEWCOMER!

Simon "the Ice King" Petrikov and his army of penguins joined your team.

"
Jegus, calm down!"

"Oh come on, it's not like they can hear us 50 feet underground."

"
..."

"
Good point."

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Time for a return!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8z39rZrTig
(Save point - Subspace - Subspace Emissary)

The best of friends can often meet in the most startling of places. As the dimensions came crashing together above and in the sky all around the tower, there was bound to be collisions of some sort. Massive balls of rock were smashed together and pulmerised in the atmosphere, rifts between worlds appeared and began to disappear as the worlds slowly became as one. This one. It was like a small metallic ball with such incredible magnetic force as to draw hundreds and hundred of other magnetic items to it. They couldn't all fit so neatly around the circumference of the ball, so they fit irregularly around it. In this case, the dimensions were being pulled in with such force that they didn't have time to just fit but they had to merge as they were drawn into the central force. The sky was mostly a deep red or black but images of other worlds were there constantly, illuminating the ground below, if one looked up. Not that Luco could, because there was a massive dragon in the way.

"Oh! Hello! I am Luco and this is is my brother Del.... actually, you know what, we can get to proper introductions later, I hear we're kinda short on time..." Luco loved dragons. More than anything. So he just smiled up at Stormy and began to skip ahead. "So unnatural." Luco could hear Del's voice. "I don't care. I'm happy."

No response. Luco kept skipping. "It's time to move, everyone. We have a final battle to enter!" He began to walk. Looking around, he could see that the battle with Ganondorf had completely taken out the roof and the sides - that was to say, they had reached the top of the tower. A few steps that lead up in front of him led to a simple wooden door. Luco turned to make sure the others were behind him. All were unified. This army they had created. They had found trust and friendship in one another and they had persevered. Now was the time to prove it all. Luco opened the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDZ2W0GpP_E
(Chrono Trigger - Chrono's theme)

In front of them was a colossally long stone bridge. It could only have been supported by magic. At the other end was an equally massive circular platform that seemed to float. There was enough smoke and ash in the air so that anything on that platform was obscured. They would have to cross the bridge to find out. It was only approximately two people wide at most. so the most efficient way to move across was, with the exception of several members, to walk across in pairs. Those who could fly could either walk or fly alongside, though Luco noticed that they were at a truly exceptional height. The ground was no more than a blur below them, few distinct features could really be made out. Luco turned around. "Partner up, guys. We're crossing the bridge. This is probably the beginning of the end. I hope you're ready... it's time to prove ourselves!" Luco glanced at Del, who stood back with a smile. "You certainly don't want ME to lead the charge with you. I dunno about you but that bridge is asking for a cannon to fire straight down at its length at us if we try to cross, so I just plan on turning into water. Not very re-assuring for the rest of the team, and besides, your defensive magic is far better than mine in that case anyway. If you're going to lead this one, you want someone who can hold a barrier."

Luco considered momentarily. Obviously not everyone had magic powers in their group, so at least some had to walk across, especially seeing as he wanted to save every inch of his magic power for the fight ahead, so portals were out of his equation too. No, they were going to walk it, and walk it in style, and if there truly was a cannon waiting at the end of them, he'd be ready to counter it.

"Fine then." Luco put out his hand to the group. "Looks like i'm gonna need a partner too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I decided to leave that one open because I think there'll be some merit to character development with a few pairs. Also, Frosty, I hope my setting out of the final battle area (i've only made it vague so far, the stone platform, but if you want to change that as well then feel free to. I can either change my story or you can transport the fighters to wherever you like at the beginning of the battle if you don't like it.) was good enough. I just thought seeing as no-one seemed ready to make up the final scene yet, i'd do it under the clash of a billion colliding worlds on a massive platform because heck why not. :p

LUCO HAS RETURNED!!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Alrighty i've read a little more and got a better feel for the situation, i'll do some stuff on the bridge.

I know we love the upcoming and the battles but I am happy that we're finally pulling this one to conclusion. It's been a story arc that's lasted over a year and it's been hella fun. It'll be nice to do an epic final battle and and awesome conclusion. :D

Mari and Xiroey didn't come back down for a while. The person who clapped Luco's hand was in fact Fire. "My defensive magic can stop all kinds of forces. Let's lead the charge then?" The two began to walk along the straight, narrow bridge. The others began to file behind them.

"Fire... how does this feel for you...?"

Luco hesitated. He wasn't sure how he felt or what he wanted to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xht9DU_Zqos&index=8&list=PL41941BF6E3231AC0
(Mother Sounds -- Eight Melodies - Yink)

"The fires and war, the battles that go on below. Everything is being drawn to a central point, a place I can't sense properly. It's like we're totally removed from everything else. I'm happy we're here, i'm excited we've come so far. At the same time, what will become of us after? And... can we ever go back to a peaceful way of life? Will we always be protectors, I wonder? And so, too, what happens if we fail?"

Fire contemplated these questions.

"Hmm... I don't know what will happen to us after all of this. I'd like to hope I can see the heroes here afterwards, maybe there's some way we can find a place that we can all be together?"

He paused before continuing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqisis1Be4&index=3&list=PL5A8C3F93DB47EE01
(Mother Sounds ep 2 -- Bein' Friends - Yink)

"To be totally honest, I think from the massive to the tiny, we've all forged something kind of special. I've felt my bonds with Nino and Raichu strengthen whilst creating new friendships. Hardships are a really funny way of making new friends, you know. The commonality we all share is a desire to help others, in some way or another. No matter what, these moments are defining factors in my life. I think that applies to everyone, so that in the end it's not like we could all just go off and abandon each other.... Nah, I think we'll find some way to communicate cross-worlds. And...." He chuckled. "half of us are dimensional travelers anyway. There's always a connection. I wouldn't be surprised if we made groups like this more than once. We should even give it a name!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6puQ7nkb0&list=PL5A8C3F93DB47EE01
(Mother Sounds ep 2 -- Eight Melodies reprise - Yink)

The fog in front of them parted and the stone platform became increasingly clearer. Still, they could only make out the huge cannon at the end of the bridge. "Thought so." Luco commented. The Dark Ones had obviously seen them coming because at that very moment a blue flash erupted from the darkness of the cannon's barrel. "Shields up!" Luco grunted against the intense force of the beam he was trying to absorb. But he had Fire working with him too. No matter how hard it was, he'd be there, helping out. Even if he couldn't have held much, or even not at all, Luco didn't really care. The fact was he had someone next to him who would do anything in his power to help his friends. The Dark Ones would have to do a lot more before they could come anywhere near breaking the bonds he and his companions shared. That was the fundamental difference. It didn't matter whether good or evil was better because obviously there was very little that could truly be determined in the multiverse. The reason good always came out on top was because it consisted of those who would fight for each other as well as themselves. 'Good' as they knew it won because of teamwork and that prevailed over the singularness that was evil. So it didn't matter to him that the Master was all-powerful, because the army behind him was strong enough to match, and Luco was sure of it. It was time to finish the master once and for all, to show that they could prevail in the face of darkness. Luco stood up tall and began to walk forward towards the cannon. He was ready to put it all on the line for everyone he so loved, even if they didn't love him back. "Let's do this!" He grabbed fire and ran forward straight towards the cannon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope I did you justice Fire!

A few little RP shenanigans. Anyway, positioning is as so:

Luco has grabbed fire and both are running forward towards the end of the bridge

Mari and Xiroey are flying above the group

Richard is in the line crossing the bridge (probably close to the front)

Smashfan is still in Adventure World

Chaos is about to come into this dimension (probably straight into the final battle)

Muhti - I haven't seen you post as him and i've forgotten where Muhti last was *sad Luco* so I need verification on that from you.

Uhmmm.... yeah!

Remember Frosty, there's n o need to write the entire full length battle, we're happy to jump in with stuff too if you want to stretch it out a little and/or wanna divide up the posts.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
"Xiroey this is--"

She could hardly think of an adjective to describe what it was. Xiroey wasn't lieing when he promised not to hold back, he took her on a wild ride full of twists turns and dives. There were times when he'd reach he'd reach the apex of his flight and then dive down so abruptly she thought she'd fly away and be lost to the wind forever, but that never happened.

"Stormy's blessing, no worries, you won't be falling off anytime soon"

Down below the group was preparing for the final showdown that awaited them just ahead. The fight that was about to start would be hard, there was no guarantee that any of them would make it out of it alive. Even if they succeeded, this might be the last fight some of them ever fought.

But that wasn't what went through Mari's mind at that moment. Because at that moment all she could think about was the time alone she got to spend with Xiro. No demons, no running away from her whenever she got close. It was as there was a hole in her heart before, and finally, she had one of her best friends back again, that hole was filled.

Xiroey was able to read Mari's emotions. Being a latios, he was particularly sensitive to the feelings of others. He couldn't tell exactly what she was thinking, but being that close to her he felt like he was being wrapped in an aura of hapiness. Of course, Mari wasn't the only one that was happy. He'd missed her and all of his friends more than he cared to admit to himself. Mari's excitement drove him to fly faster, he pulled off some of the wildest tricks he knew. Throwing caution to the wind, Xiroey did a tight barrel loop that sent them whirling through the air at sonic speed.

Mari threw her hands up, shouting her excitement. It was like riding the world's best rollar coaster. Part of her wished the ride could go on forever, but just like any coaster, this one would eventually have to come to a stop.

Theirs did once Mari looked below, and saw the group making their way across a narrow bridge. There was a cannon aimed at them from the other side. Luco and Fire stood at the front of the line, shielding the group form the brunt of the fire. It looked like they'd eventually make it across safely.

But there was another... much bigger problem.

"Xiro... beneath the bridge"!

"Yes, I see. That's trouble"

The ground view from that high up in the air was pretty slim. That being said, it should've been nigh impossible for either Xiroey or Mari to see what was going on at the base of the tower.

And it was impossible. Because there was a giant worm one hundred times the size of godzilla crawling up out of the sand. Yes. Crawling.

"It's a Gaint spider worm" Xiroey said in disbelief

"It's trouble for everyone on that bridge if we don't deal with it quickly" Mari responded.

There was a sudden turbulence that knocked the two of them slightly off course. A mass of wings and scales flew past them. Stormy was already on his way. He was ready to duke it out, one gaint beast versus another.

"We need to help them" Mari pointed out.

"Yup, you'll be fighting with me up here, is that okay with you"?

"Are you kidding?" Mari's fingertips sent off violent sparks. She was more than ready. Heck, she was-- Falling! Xiroey didn't even wait for her to finish before he went into a nosedive. The group on the bridge was already busy lobbing spells and projectiles down at the worm, but they didn't look like they were having much affect.

Stormy joined the fray shortly after, he altered his path upon getting close to the worm, going straight for its eyes.

"Yeah Yeah. Rawr Rawr. It's always the same with you pests. Why don't you go choak on a gaint garbage can."

Stormy made sure to shout as much abuse at the worm as he could while he was clawing it's eyes out. Not that the worm could probably hear him. It's entire face was just one big mass of eyes and a mouth.

Oh, and about a dozen rows of sharp rotating teeth.

"Normal spells aren't going to bother it, we need to try something different" Mari observed.

"...I have an idea"

Xiroey dove down a bit further until he was level with the worm's head. Once he felt he was adequately close enough... he politely cleared his throat.

Then shouted at the worm as loud as he could.

The attack was MUCH more effective than Mari thought it would be. The worm let out a high pithced squal, falling over on its back.

"What in the world was that"? Mari said, after removing the protective spell from her sensitive eardrums.

"Screech." Xiroey said, "only amplified a few thousand times by Stormy's wind magic"

"By the gods"...

"Everyone, now! Attack it at once! It's weak to loud sounds, if you have any noise based spells, shoot them on my count"!

Frostwraith was already whipping the group on the bridge into action.

"Guess you and I should help out then huh"?

Mari already had a spell fully charged. When she saw how effective Xiroey's attack had been, she got busy readying a similar attack of her own.

"On frosty's count okay"?

Xiroey nodded.

"2...3! Fire!"

The ground below exploded. Sand rupured into the air, flying up past the bridge and coating everything and everyone in a fine layer of dust. When the blast cleared, the worm was nowhere to be seen. Just a big scattered pile of guts and teeth.

"That's... going to haunt me in my nightmares tonight".

"That is pretty disgusting isn't it" Mari agreed.

"Good job guys. Now lets finish crossing. Luco, Fire mind that cannon"

"He doesn't even miss a beat does he? Okay another threat neutralized team, now face this next one"! Xiroey did his best Frostwarith impression.

"He is a good leader. Makes me happy he's on our side"

"Yeah, for sure".

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part VIII
Advancing Towards a New Destiny I

============
Several years ago, shortly before Frostwraith's Master died...

"One... two... three...", Frostwraith counted, before delivering a swift slash on the statue cutting it in two halves.

"Impressive...", weakly said the old master, who had been showing many signs of illness then. "Your swordsmanship is almost as impressive as your magic, but it still needs some... let's say, fine tuning."

"I appreciate your words, Master. Now, I must continue.", responded Frostwraith, putting more wooden statues around him.

In one slash, Frostwraith cut down three statues at once.

"Ah, quite good. That sword still has a sharp edge after all those years.", noted the old master.

"Could you tell me more about it, Master?", Frostwraith asked.

"That sword has been handed down by your family through many generations. It has magical proprieties and, as I once talked with your father, it's said to have one big secret... He never told me the details... I'm sure you will find out once you return to your family's manor.", responded the old master.

"A secret...?", Frostwraith reacted.

------------------
Back at the Master's tower, the group walked through the bridge, approaching the large door on the other side...

"The Master... lies on the other side of the door... Finally, we have arrived to his chambers...", Frostwraith spoke calmly.

"We don't have any time to waste, then.", Master Hand stated.

Frostwraith pushed the large door, opening it slowly. On the other side, there was a large, ominous chamber.

Fire Emblem: Awakening - "Run all you like-you can't escape fate!"

The group entered the grand chamber, where the Master, using a cloned Frostwraith body as a vessel, stood in a large throne. Behind the throne stood a strange machine from which Frostwraith could sense a large amount of power.

"Heh heh heh heh heh... So... You finally came... You were stronger than I expected, having defeated everything that stood in your path. How delightful is it for me!", the Master greeted. "You are worthy of becoming part of Legion, after all... Unlike those wretched fools that nothing did to block your path."

"Hmph... Spare your nonsense.", Frostwraith responded, drawing his sword slowly.

"My, my... Such aggressiveness... There's nothing you can do anymore. I've won. The worlds will become one and Legion will be born! A new era of peace and prosperity will last for all eternity! Nothing can go better when I am the new God! A new God presiding over a new, perfect world!", the Master exclaimed.

"Once again, spare your nonsense. You don't care about peace. You're only a power hungry madman who wishes to strip the freedom of all beings and have everything under his control, nothing more. You think I will buy such claims like your puppet cultists did? Think again.", bluntly responded Frostwraith. "Thankfully, I will end your pitiful existence today."

"You would defy... God?! I will put you in your place! In Legion! Oh, but let's make things interesting... I still need to measure your strength individually. To see which of you is worthy of being part of Legion. Let the party commence! Blood will be shed and I will savor it until the end! Muhahahahahaha!", the Master loudly stated.

The Master suddenly sets up a circular barrier around the center of the chamber, looking like an arena. Afterwards, the Master began to charge power, unleashing it on the group, immobilizing most of the soldiers.

"Not so tough, after all... Those still standing... Will fight ME! ONE! BY ONE!", madly stated the Master.

The Master pointed his finger at the group and began pointing randomly at each member.

"I shall... pick you!", he exclaimed, as he pointed the finger at Marth.

Marth was suddenly transported to the inside of the barrier.

"Frost, can't you do something about that barrier?", Luco asked.

"Unfortunately, no. That barrier is a kind of magic I've never witnessed before... I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it. We will have to play along with the Master's twisted game.", Frostwraith responded. "However, I can see that the Master is using power to keep the barrier on. And, of course, he will be using it to fight... If he's indeed one of the Emperor Sorcerer's creations, his life will also be dependent on such power... His arrogance will be his downfall."

-------------
MARTH VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 100%​
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)

"You're the one behind all this? For my kingdom and for everyone I must protect, I shall not lose!", Marth stated.

"Myeh heh heh heh... Come... Witness the power of God!!", the Master madly screamed.

Marth attacked with two slashes, injuring the Master's vessel.

The Master launched a wave of darkness, knocking Marth down.

"The Divine Dragon has lent her strength... I cannot fail my people!", Marth stated as he got up.

"Eh? Still alive?!", the Master noted.

The Master threw a ball of darkness at Marth who cut it down with Falchion.

"Hmph... I was not expecting that a mere human would possess so much power... Or are you fighting under some divine inspiration? Your god cannot defeat the God of all!!", screamed the Master.

"As long as I have the power to protect those who need me, I will not fall to the likes of you!", the Altean prince retorted.

"Bwah hah hah hah hah... How disgustingly heroic of you! Pretty and naive cardboard speeches won't do anything to me! Ha ha ha ha ha... DIE!", the Master retorted, by launching a beam of darkness at Marth, knocking him down unconscious.

"That's one down...", Frostwraith whispered. "As I expected, his power is lower than before... Good, we just need to survive. His power is, indeed, close to that of a god, but he's still not that powerful."

--------------

"Hyee ha ha ha ha ha! That felt good...! Who will be the next one to be graced by my power?!", the Master madly stated. "And one... And two! AND THREE! HEE HEE HA HA HA...!"

The Master points his finger at Ness, teleporting him to inside the barrier.

"Humans always say to not judge a book by its cover... You may look like a feeble young boy, but I can sense power coming from within you... SHOW ME ALL OF IT!!!", said the Master.

--------------
NESS VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 97%​
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise

"Hyee ha ha ha ha ha! DIE!!!", the Master insanely screamed, shooting a black lightning bolt.

Ness quickly activated a Franklin Badge, bouncing the attack back at the Master, hitting him severely.

"Ergh... HOW... You brat! I'll tear you apart!", the Master madly retorted, charging a ball of darkness.

"PK Flash!", yelled Ness.

The flash immobilized the Master for a split second, allowing Ness to hit him with a baseball bat.

"Foolish brat! Those who defy God will be punished! DIE!", screamed the Master, kicking Ness and knocking him down.

"Ness!", yelled Luco.

"In the end, a brat is just a brat. Once this is over, I'll just assimilate your powers. Legion has no use for such a feeble body.", the Master coldly stated while teleporting Ness outside of the barrier.

"Frostwraith, we need to do something! He's just too powerful", Zero noted.

"No... This is all going according to my plan. The Master is reckless and he's clearly wasting his power. We will need to make some sacrifices in order to defeat him, so for now, we'll play along on his twisted game.", whispered Frostwraith.

"If you say so... Then we'll fight!", X replied.

"My, my, my... It seems Frostwraith enjoys talking... Well, let's see what were you and your robot friends were talking about... Fighting me, wasn't it? If humans cannot prevail against God, how can their mere creations do? Laughable! But I'm in a good mood, so... let's keep things fun, shall we?", the Master spoke.

X and Zero are suddenly transported to the arena.

"It's two versus one now...", commented Frostwraith.

-------------
X AND ZERO VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 96%​
Project X Zone - Opening Stage X (Mega Man X series)

"Hmph... I never imagined I would face the one behind all what's been happening like this. No matter. I'll see you dead today!", Zero stated.

"You mice think you have a chance against me?! How pathetic!", the Master replied.

The Master began charging a dark magic ball, shooting it afterwards. Zero activated his reflector shield to bounce the spell back to the Master's vessel, hurting it further.

X spared no second and quickly fired a beam at the Master before he had a chance to retaliate. Zero used his Z-Saber to attack the Master as soon as X's beam disappeared.

"Hrrrgh... AHHH!", the Master screams as he shoves X and Zero away. "Watch as I dismantle you and reprogram you to become full-fledged members of Legion!!"

The Master punched Zero and, upon contact with the Reploid, he unleashes a lightning bolt, sending him flying to the chamber's wall. Zero instantly shut down, no movement coming from him.

"How dare you!!", X reacted.

"Hee ha ha ha ha ha! No one can withstand God's judgement! Your efforts are futile!!", the Master screamed in mad pleasure.

"I can only hope he's not dead...", whispered X. "I'll fight to the end!"

"How can he be dead if he was never alive to begin with?! What a deluded fool you are! You're even more pathetic than I thought! So hurry up and perish!", the Master screamed.

The Master attacked X with another lightning bolt, but X managed to avoid it. X equipped his Ultimate Armor and charged at the Master. The Master blocked the attack with one hand and send X flying across the chamber, firing him like a cannon ball. X instantly collapsed afterwards.

"Four down... Hyeh heh heh... These fools aren't as strong as I imagined after all... Heh heh ha ha ha... How can any of these mice compare to God himself anyway?! Ha ha ha ha ha!", the Master madly retorted.

"I've had enough of your blasphemous claims!", Death the Kid suddenly intervened.

"And you are...? Another mere boy wishes to fight God?! HOW AMUSING!", the Master replied.

"I'm a Grim Reaper! I know all of your atrocities you've committed. You have lived long enough.", Kid retorted.

"YOU?! A Grim Reaper?! Hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha! HA ha ha ha ha ha...!! How amusing, indeed! Come, Reaper boy, I'll tear that arrogance apart and make you BEG for your life!", the Master replied.

---------
DEATH THE KID VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 91%​
Soul Eater (anime) - Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a Nice Dream (Death the Kid's Theme)

"For all you've done, I'll make sure you won't live another day!", Kid stated.

"If only you'd keep that snobbish mouth shut, maybe I'd have let you live! Bwa ha ha ha ha!", the Master retorted.

Kid fired at the Master nonstop, his shots doing significant damage. The Master retorted by launching light magic beams at Kid, who easily dodged thanks to his skateboarding techniques.

"Summoning a skateboard? Is that the weapon of a Reaper? Bwa ha ha ha ha! I knew you were just some pretentious fool!", the Master commented.

Kid ignored, hovering with his skateboard, Beelzebub, firing from above at the Master. The Master attempted to hit the Reaper, but with no success.

"What an annoying brat!", the Master reacted.

"Kid, how long are you going to keep this? We won't be doing much damage to him!", Liz, one of Kid's guns, stated.

"His power will eventually deplete... We just have to hold on for a while!", Kid responded.

Kid continued flying above the Master, dodging his attacks and firing at every opportunity.

"Hmph... I'll show my true power, brat!!", the Master yelled.

Demonic looking wings sprouted from the Master's back, allowing him to fly.

"Hmm... Indeed, creating those wings must have required a considerable amount of power...", thought Frostwraith as he watched the fight. "This is going as I expected..."

"Wings? It won't be enough to defeat me...", Kid thought.

"You can't escape divine judgement! Mwa ha ha ha ha!", the Master yelled as he rammed towards Kid, knocking him off the skateboard.

Kid managed to land safely and aim at the Master.

"He's persistent, but now it's to show him my true power...", whispered Kid.

Kid performed Soul Resonance with his weapon partners, changing them into cannons.

"What now?!", the Master reacted as he was repelled by the young Reaper's powers.

"Death Cannon!", stated Death the Kid, firing his weapons and hitting the Master afterwards.

As soon as the shots hit the Master, a explosion blasted away part of the chamber's ornaments.

"Is it over already?", Xiroey commented.

"Far from it.", Frostwraith responded.

"DAMN YOU ALL!!!", a scream was heard, echoing through the chamber from where the explosion came.

"He is still alive?!", reacted Kid.

From the smoke emerged a demonic creature, seemingly the Master.

"He's now a demon... This is even better than I thought...", whispered Frostwraith.

"DIE, REAPER!!", the now demonic Master shrieked.

Kid had no time to react and the Master hit him with demonic magic that rendered him unconscious.

----------------

The Master turned his body back to a human form as before.

"Hrggh... This brat just had to take me to another level... I admit he's more than worthy of becoming Legion... Heh heh...", the Master spoke.

"How did he even manage to do that?!", reacted Dark Pit.

"Behold my power! My splendor! My grace! Truly, this is the power I've gathered for centuries! And now... I am a god! I am invincible! All of you will bow to me once this is over!", the Master yelled.

"A god... Heh heh heh... I will see you cower in fear once your power runs out...", thought Frostwraith, smirking.

"Well then! Who will be the next one to face God? I'll be waiting for your decision! Hee ha ha ha ha ha ha!", the Master spoke.

Master's power: 85%
=============
Here ends the first part of the final battle!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Right, Gotcha, percentage-based. Let's try pulling him down a little further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTEPKtIz_U
('World Revolution' - Final Battle pt 1 - Chrono Trigger)

Chrono, Marle and Lucca stepped forward. "We'll be next then."

The trio were pulled inside immediately, with the rest of their team disappearing altogether.

"3 on 1 has no bearing on a God. Taste my power!" The Master launched an incredible bolt of energy at Lucca. Lucca didn't even flinch and nimbly side-stepped to avoid the bolt which bounced off the floor and off the barriers to boomerang straight back at the master. "Arg!" He cried as his own force came back at him. Chrono immediately took the opportunity and began to whirl with his blade outstretched. "How does one that calls himself a god even hurt himself? I don't know any princesses that publicly shame themselves in our world, for ONE analogy." Marle giggled and let loose a massive ice shard that crashed into the Master's form.

His demonic form began to shrug this off though. "I think it's time to make you pay." The master locked on to Chrono as his attack cooled down and shot a highly condensed beam at him which immediately knocked him unconscious. "Only 2 more to go..." He flashed a wicked smile at Lucca and Marle.

"Actually, that's where you're wrong!" A figure appeared out of nothing and Chrono was instantly warped away. Frog stood with his sword at the ready. "The true power of our team is the ability to switch. You'll have to work harder before you take us down!" He flicked out his tongue and wrapped it around the demon with Lucca at the ready to charge it with electricity. The master shook violently before Frog let his grip go. "Damn you! If I can't take you out one by one, then you can all die together!" The master let out a massive arc of energy that immediately stunned Marle and Lucca. Frog jumped back to avoid it but the master was already on him and delivered a massive burst of energy which knocked him out cold. "Done with you." The master assumed position in the centre of the dome and teleported the three out.

At the same time, Ayla, Robo and Magus re-appeared out of mist. "We didn't even get our turn hm?" Robo turned to the 4 unconscious fighters. "We'll focus on healing them. You guys continue."

"Well done, that was an impressive fight and teamwork. Whether it was good enough to join my legion will have to be decided later." The master stood still. "Who's next?"

"I'll do it." Ark assumed fighting position and was teleported inside.

"I'm no stranger to the perils of a broken world. This battle will not be in vain!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzuL59K-TQk
('Overcoming everything' - The Final Battle - Terranigma) - (it takes a little while for this piece to get into the proper part of the fighting music but stay with it because it will build up to it :D)

Ark vs. The Master at 80% power

Ark started by circling the master. He criss-crossed in an unusual fighting style but it seemed to work. The master retaliated at points by pushing out large waves of energy but to no avail - either he would run right past them or block them with an incredible X shield made of energy. Still, Ark found himself wearing out. Instead of pushing out energy, the Master had fortified himself so that it became difficult to damage him without damaging ones' self. Ark stood back for a moment and reached into his satchel to pull out a small jewelry box. Opening it, he felt inside for a large, red ring. He closed the jewelry box and put it back in his satchel and held the ring up to the light. Immediately, large pillars of fire rained down inside the sphere and burnt the Master in the centre. He immediately uncoiled and Ark used this opportunity to strike with physical attacks, jumping and skidding across the ground around the master with amazing force. The master turned around and tried to repel the kid who's spear caused sparks where it skid along the ground but couldn't get close to him. "Grrrrrr, you're annoying!" He let out a large pulse of energy but Ark only jumped over it. Ark reached in for another ring but instead found one of his five pins. He pulled out the Water Pin and held it high. Ark noticed now the Master's attacks did nothing to him. He continued damaging the Master whilst the Master began to use ever more damaging spells to attempt to take him out. "Stop hiding behind your items!" He cried in frustration.

Frostwraith noted this battle from the outside. "That's a good strategy. If we can make use of temporary invincibility, we can taunt more energy out of him."

Ark felt the water pin's effect beginning to wear off, which was worrying because the Master had flooded the entire area in spells. Ark reached inside his satchel and found the Horn Pin - one which shielded from special attacks. Once again he found himself freely skidding across the room to the Master's complete and utter anguish. "I can't believe this!" He cried. "Already i'm pushed to the next form. YoU WilL PAy FoR ThIS!!!" The Master's form began to shift and shake. Ark stood back while his pin began to wear off and saluted everyone on the outside of the dome. Facing back inside, he decided to use one last ring to damage the Master further before facing the inevitable. He pulled out a Ray ring and fell unconscious as he used it, the ring activating with a large burst of light energy which struck the Master in his rage. Noticing Ark was already down, he teleported him outside the circle and brooded inside. "Good, yes, very good. But weaker without his items.... hmmm.... NEXT!"

Master's Power: 71%

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's keep it going! The master has morphed into a large demon of incredible power.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Luco, you RP'd me excellently before, great job.

Now here's a small section for the final battle.
==============================
FireEmblemnier and his group watched as each ally was teleported for an almost inevitable match. All they could do is chip at the Master's power with each new opponent, until next one arrives. It was rather disturbing to watch how easily the Master can take one after the other with ease.

Raichu thinking he was sly and clever kept taunting the master. Suddenly, the Mater pointed at him.

==========================
+Pokemon B/W: Decisive Battle! N!+

Raichu VS. The Master at 71%

"You, the annoying pesky rodent, who can't keep his mouth shut.... YOU'RE next..." The Master maniacally laughed.

"Call me a Rodent one More Time--" Raichu was beginning to say as he was teleported. "---Come on... I dare ya" Raichu stated staying cocky.

"
A feisty rodent, not very bright, though... Bwa hahaha"

"Ooh, you just had to say it again, didn't you. You think you're so almighty and clever, but you're actually just a psycho-fool who thinks he can conquer the universe" Raichu boldly claimed.

Raichu all riled up charged at the Master full force, surrounding himself in a shockwave of electricity. The Master didn't even flinch, it was as if he was wall made of Steel. The Master tried to slash at Raichu, but he was just too quick, and his current form didn't help. Raichu zipped under the large demon's legs making it lose sight sight of him. The Master shuffled around searching for him. Out of the blue, Raichu headbutted him in the back making him crash to the ground.

I hate to say this overused line, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall" Raichu slyly remarked. Raichu then fired a bolt of Thunder at The Master to try and keep him down.

The Master levitated himself back on his feet and summoned a barrage of dark orbs aimed at Raichu. Raichu, easily dodged the first few orbs, but suddenly was hit by one after the other. The Master, having slowed Raichu, plucked him up from his tail. Raichu struggled to be free of his grasp, but couldn't budge. The Master tossed him to the side unconscious.

"
Like I said just a pesky little Rodent... Mwah hahaha" The Master sinisterly stated. Raichu was then teleported outside the Arena, still unconscious.

Master's Power: 66%
==================================

As soon as Fire saw the Master toss Raichu aside, he was furious, outraged even. Fire rushed to the barrier bashing on it.

"Master! Face me! I will take you down here in and now. I will do whatever it takes to make sure sure scum like you rot!" Fire exploded, without even thinking.

"
Your time for battle is not now... For now, though I let you suffer with that rage.... Hehahaha" The Master cynically laughed, as he decided he next opponent

===================================
The Master's power slowly diminishes as FireEmblemnier's new-found rage grows stronger. Is Fire getting out of hand, or is his anger justified?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, thankyou!

For those who remember, the themes have a really special relevance for me at least because I use Ness competitively and Yink was a top player back in the day. ^_^

Anywho, can't wait to see peeps keep going with this. :D

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
The final battle was raging onward, and with each small skirmish the Master's power began to dwindle. Xiroey noticed the master was behaving a bit differently than usual. When he conveyed his concerns to Charizard his friend only confirmed his fears.

"He knows we're stalling. Why else would he set up this little game of his in the first place" Charizard said.

"Could it be he's only toying with us? Parhaps he already believes he's won"?

Charizard shook his head "The master is more clever than that. I think it's all a bait".

That got Xiroey feeling a bit worried "A bait, but a bait for what"?

He couldn't possibly imagine why the master would need to be baiting them. After all, if he truly believed himself a god, which he certainly did, would he not just wipe the lot of them out at once. Perhaps this whole charade was just his way of playing with them...

unless!

"That look on your face tells me that you've caught on" Charizard noted.

"He's stalling"... Xiroey said in a small voice.

"The demensions will merge soon. Perhaps the master isn't the once being arrogant, but us".

"You mean, we were arrogant to believe that the master would be too arrogant for us to realize that he wasn't beign arrogant and in actuality he was just stalling us long enough for the demensions to merge so that he could--"

Xiroey's brain was really starting to hurt.

"This is all theory though" Charizard said, hoping to help ease Xiroey's confusion a bit.

"By Arceus I hope we're not right".

Inside the circle another fight was breaking out. This time it was Krookodiles turn, and the Pant-wearing Croc was all riled up.

"So, you think yourself a god do ya? Well then, let me tell you a story, about a wee lil croc"

He bounced around nimbly from foot to foot. The master hardly had time to listen to this croc's jibberjabber and promptly threw a scorching hot fireball his way. Krookodile dodged the attack easily, relying on his preditor-like speed.

"This little croc, barely a sandile at the time, he believed that one day, he'd grow up to be something special."

"Are you going to bore me with a long monologue now? Would you like me to transcribe this on your grave for you"?

Spikes shot up from beneath Krookodile's feet. It was a cheap spell, and any normal opponent would've been slain on the spot, but Krookodile had a hunter's reflexes. He bounded high into the air, doing a neat summersault, before coming down and slamming his tail down on the master's head.

The master's demonic form recoiled a bit, giving Krokodile just enough time to hit the ground and follow up with a springing upward slash. His claw slashed across the master's chest, causing black blood to spill onto the floor.

"Gah, insolent PEST"!

The master conjured up an electrified sheld and exploded it outward from himself. Krookodile had no way to dodge the attack and was knocked backward. He hit the ground on his back and was stunned momentarily.

"...no one... believed in the sandile when he said... that he'd be an explorer someday... they laughed at him...they mocked him..."

"ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID SPEECHES. DIE"!

The ground beneath Krookodile erupted. Collective gasps came from outside the circle. Once the smoke cleared, the ground beneath kroododile was completely gone.

Xiroey blinked once...twice... his eyes searched around the arena for any sign of Krookodile, anything to tell him that he was still alive.

"No... Krook..."

Even Charizard was in shock. His mouth, normally set in a firm scowl was hanging slightly agape.

His very own companion had been slain right before his eyes. He could hardly believe it but the evidence was right before his eyes.

"He... No, there's no way... he can't be dead".
Then Charizard's whole demeanor changed and he shook his fist volently.

"DAMNIT KROOK, DON'T YOU DARE BE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME YOU STUPID CROC! IF YOU'RE DEAD I WILL PERSONALLY COME IN THERE AND--" His words cut off. he lost it at that moment and tears began to streak down his face.

"Char"... Xiroey said, his own eyes feeling misty.

"Hmph." The master shruged. "A pity, he was almost worthy of becoming leigon"...

He looked outside the circle, eager to see who would be his next victim. Mari looked like a nice target, surely she's show him a good time.

Mari noticed the master's gaze on him and her fists clenched. She wasn't exactly unaffected by Krookodile's death either.

"I swear by the gods he'll pay for what he's done" she said softly to everyone, then she stepped forward, ready to duke it out for as long as she could.

"Eyhahahahahaha, that look! I knew you'd be an interesting one! Come in here so I can wipe that look right off that smug little face".

Mari was teleported in.

And no sooner did her feet hit the inside of the arena did she launch a powerful light lance straight into the master's face. It pierced him thorugh the left eye, immediately half-blinding him.

"GEEYYAAHAHHAHHHHHHH"! The master screeched. Flames erupted from the ground, consuming everything inside the arena. The master's rage had been brought to a whole new level."

"YOU FILTHY, WORTHLESS, INCOMPOTENT, INFERIOR--" The master went on to list off the foulest list of insults he knew.

To him, the injury was anything but severe, but just the thought of what she did was enough to set him over the edge. He brutally charged himself into Mari, knocking her into the edge of the barrier, where she bounced off and hit the floor.

There was virtually nothing she could do to defend herself againt the attack. Even the shield she tried to throw up at the last second did nothing to stop him.

"Nngh..." Mari groaned, fighting to remain conscious. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees. She wasn't ready to give up just yet.

Just as she did so, the ground beneath her began to churn. At first, Mari thought this was another of the Master's spells, and was ready to get the *** outa dodge, but then a brown reptilian head poked it's way out of the dirt, and Mari's mouth came wide open.

"K--Kro--" She couldn't get her mouth to form the words.

Krookodiles hand came out of the dirt next, and he siletly placed it over her mouth. Mari could only nod, disbelief written all over her face.

"You done playing around in the mud, or shall we move on to guttin you open" The master snarled, his left eye dripping blood all across his shoulder.

"Mari stood up".

"You liked that one did you" She taunted "Next time it'll be your other eye".

The Master wasn't just going to let this... this worm speak to him like this. He summoned his stregnth, conjurign up a magical circle on the ground beneath Mari's feet".

"Could he get any more predictable?" Mari dodged her way out of the circle, and just as she did, she was met with a cold hard fist, traveling straight into her gut."

The wind was knocked out of her and she crumpled on the ground.

"You thought... You HONESTLY THOUGHT... You could toy with a GOD!"

His composure suddenly came back, his voice becoming a lot more calm. "Nontheless, this one is certainly worthy of becomign leigon". Mari was transported out of the circle... At least... she would have been.

If a big fat crocodile tail didn't just appear out of the ground and smack the Master in his other eye.

"YAAAHAHSGHSHGSGHSLHGSL!" The master screeched.

He spat out a foul list of curses. He cursed everything and everyone, including Masterhand, Frostwraith, every incompotent follower that had inevitably fail him, every stupid god that thought they were better than him. He'd kill them all! Every last one! He'd watch their blood rain down like a waterfall from the heavens, drowning out every inferior beign below, and leaving only those the ones that he chose to save.

Mari woke up. That attack had taken a lot out of her, she coughed a bit of blood onto the floor, but she managed to work her way back onto her feet.

"Ow... Well one things for sure... This guy really hurts".

"Yeah, tell me about it, I hardly escaped with my life earlier" Krookodile said.

Then Mari remembered that he was supposed to be dead and she looked up at the croc.

He was pretty badly injured. He had scraches running all the way down his left arm, and his tail must've been brused in at least eight differnet places.

Krookodile noticed the concern look on her face and waved her worries away.

"I'm fine. Sustained a lot worse than this while I was traveling".

"You had us all worried sick you know".

Krookodiles face dropped.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't mean to worry you all. Char... probably said some things didn't he"?

"He cried, he thought you were dead".

That was the last think Krookodile wanted to hear.

"He did, did he..."?

Krookodile couldn't remember the last time his freind had shed tears. It might've been that one day long ago when he had to go back to his own world, the human world.

Later on, he would return to them, back in the same glowing ball of light he left in, but those long months spent without him were probably the hardest for Krookodile. He knew his freind must've felt the same. For him, it was probably like reliving that pain all over again.

"This guy needs to die" Krookodile finally said

Mari nodded. Meanwhile, the Master was still busy cursing up a storm. The two wondered if maybe he'd forgotten that they were there.

"...foolish..."

He was still going.

Mari and Krookodile looked at each other. They'd managed to stall for a lot of time just on their own. Now it was time to kick the master's power down another few notches.

"You ready?

"After you"

Then the Two violently attacked the master.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - -

Cutting off here, Mari, you can continue the next segmetn if you wish... Unless you want to frosty :grin:

It's been a while sence I actually wrote a serious battle segment. Hope I'm not too rusty...

:006:

Mari

"Krook..." Mari said worryingly as she took another look at his wounds.

"I said don't worry about it, now get your head in this fight before--"

Krookodile suddenly felt a soothing wave of healing energy course through his body for a moment, then looked down and saw that his injuries were almost completely gone.

"Little present for you. You can thank me later." Mari was still facing towards the Master. It was as if she didn't lift a finger to heal him. At least, Krookodile didn't see her move.

"You're really something, you know that?"

"ALL RIGHT, MARI! GO KICK HIS BUTT!" Sonic yelled at the top of his lungs.

"JUST KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON HIM! YOU CAN DO IT!" Magolor followed suit.

"You have fans." Krookodile chuckled.

And then the ground exploded.

Luckily, Mari was able to push Krookodile and herself out of the way just a split second before it did. The Master was done with cursing. In fact, he looked about ready to crush them both.

"You...insolent...GIRL!" The Master eyes-- er, eye, went redder. "You DARE defy ME? A--"

"Yeah, yeah, God, Legion, defying, I'm more powerful than anything so you have to listen to me, blah, blah, blah. You REALLY need to just shut up about yourself." Mari shrugged. "It's, uh, getting old. Really old."

"DIE, mortal!"

The Master flung orbs of darkness at the pair...only for Mari to counter them with her own orbs of light. However, he was far from finished. He charged at her again, this time in an unpredictable pattern. Having no other option, she jumped high onto the air...and landed on his back.

"THIS IS FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED!!" Mari screamed, drawing out Eden from seemingly out of nowhere and impaling it deep within his back. Blood spilt forth from the wound, and the Master yelled out another long stream of curses, then proceeded to knock her off with one shake. Mari landed neatly near the barrier, but without Eden.

Meanwhile, Krookodile was trying to get his attention by using Stone Edge to pelt his face. He got it. The Master merely swiped him aside so fast with such force that it rendered him unconscious. "Krookodile!" Mari screamed. Without even looking, The Master teleported him out of the arena. He was set solely on Mari now.

MARI VS. THE MASTER (DEMON FORME)

Music: Holy Knight - Eyemedia: http://youtu.be/cl5O2aTDQcs

"You...are clearly worthy of Legion...but you are far too defiant for my liking." The Master laughed, a sound that sent chills down everyone's spines. "But I will fix that soon enough!"

"Oh, be quiet. You're just an obstacle for me."

"WHAT?!?"

"I have more important things to do." Mari stated. "So just go ahead and die already so that I can get them done..." She held out a hand and suddenly, Eden materialized. "Or you can give up. That'll be really great."

How...how could this...human female speak to him in such a way? He was God! Powerful! Immortal! Perfect! And this ignorant child merely thought of him as...an obstacle?!!?

There are many things the Master hated, and one of them was Defiance.

And right now, at that moment, Mari was the personification of it.

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!"

"Oh, SH--" Mari backflipped out of the way as the Master unleashed a large beam of energy, grazing her shoulder. The beam temporally broke the barrier around the arena and knocked down the entire wall behind it. And the beam kept going. Some many miles away, a large explosion was seen on the horizon, with a nice black mushroom cloud staining the sky. Seconds later, the shock wave reached them, almost knocking the whole group over.

There was a few seconds of silence...

"Ha. I actually did it." Mari whispered. Her plan worked. That at least got him down to half power...

"LOOK OUT!!"

Sonic's voice rang true as she rolled out of the way seconds before the Master slammed his fists down where she previously was. Mari winced as she felt her bloody shoulder made hard contact with the ground, but she ignored it for now. Summoning her Light Ring, she counterattacked with quick slashes and fancy footwork. But she soon noticed that they weren't doing a thing to him. With one punch, the Master shattered her Light Ring. Pieces of it flew into her face, and she blinked.

Big mistake.

The Master opened his giant demonic mouth and snatched her right up in his very sharp teeth. A blood curling scream filled the air.

"MARI!!!" Both Sonic and Magolor immediately scrambled towards the arena, but were met with a reinforced barrier. "He must have strengthened it when the wall came down!" Sonic yelled in frustration. "Mari!"

"I...I'm O...OK..." A frail voice called out. To be honest, Mari was in a lot of pain. A fang pierced through her left leg, and she couldn't even move her right arm. On top of that, the Master was shaking his head around, making her dizzier. In an attempt to break free, she called out Eden and sliced through the fang that was impaled her.

The Master roared, and flung his head upwards, sending Mari up high into the air. Dazed and confused, she didn't know exactly what was going on at that moment.

And the last thing she saw was a gaping mouth of darkness.

SNAP.

And just like that, Mari was gone.

"No...NOOO!" Magolor cried out. "Mari! MARI!!"

"He...he ate her..." Sonic slowly managed to form the words out of his mouth. He was completely shocked.

The Master, on the other hand, was laughing hysterically. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What's wrong? Did you really think I would spare all of you? Such a shame, though. If she wasn't so defiant, she would have joined the glorious ranks of Legion! Let this be a lesson to you scum!"

"You...YOU!" Sonic shook with anger, his fur taking on a darker color. "YOU'll PAY FOR THIS!!!"

"That makes two of us!!" Magolor yelled, tears of hot rage streaming down his face.

"Hahaha...no, not quite yet..." The Master decided. "I'll let you suffer with that pain for a while...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"COWARD! YOU...evil........Mari..." The hedgehog's fur returned to his normal azure color as the weight of what just happened finally hit him. "N...no..."

MASTER'S POWER: 50%

-------------------
???????
-------------------

....ah....ow.....

....smells.........squishy....ew.

Where...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(((The first post I make, in like, FOREVER...and I get eaten.

Oh, well. XD)))

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
<Shortly after Mari was eaten>

Sonic: I can't believe it.....m-mari.

Master: HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Which one of you dogs will face god next.....you there in the black trenchcoat with the neutral look, you shall face me.

*Wesker is teleported into the arena*

Richard: That's a regrettable mistake the master has made.

The Master vs Wesker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8juR8V6HBs

Wesker: You know, I am a god myself, back in my realm because I have earned the right to call myself one, but you are no god, you are a monster instead-

Master: Enough of your blabbering, now die insect.

The master then launched several dark orbs at wesker, but wesker dodged them with ease while observing the master's next attack.
The master then went to open his mouth, just as he did, wesker then fired three shots from his pistol at the demon's face one of the bullets went into the demon 's mouth and came out the other side, piercing the back of his throat. The master's scream was faint but clear.

The master then cursed up a storm even more, But wesker wasted no time in firing another bullet this time it went straight through the master's head, Causing him to bleed even more, The master then proceeded to attack wesker by slamming one of his fists down on him, but wesker seen the attack and zipped quickly behind the master, firing another bullet this time into his leg.

Master: YOU ANNOYING INSECT YOU"RE EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN THAT GIRL!!!!!

Wesker: Curse me all you want, it won't help you though.

*But just as wesker goes to finish speaking, something happens to the master*

.....To be continued.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Here goes nothing. Hope I do your character justice, Mari
================================
Mari tried to stand up, but she struggled as her left leg still had a fang in it. She tried to pull it out, but winced from the pain. The area Mari was standing in was slimy and covered in flesh, she also also noticed acidic liquid rising. She then realized where exactly she was.

"Am I... in THE MASTER"S stomach?!" Mari was disgusted and surprised such a thing could happen.

She now had only one thing on her mind, an escape plan.
*Meanwhile*

The army couldn't believe what they just witnessed, one of their own eaten, and Mari of all people. Struck the most by this, was none other than Sonic.

"Mari.... gone... in an instant... why? why so sudden?" the now despondent Hedgehog stated

"Don't worry, we will avenge her." Fire stepped in. "We'll make sure her death isn't in vain and have her never be forgotten, we must defeat the Master, now or never! Hell, I bet she isn't truly dead, I have seen far stranger things happen."

Mari, finally thought of a ridiculous enough plan, that it just might work. She materialized Eden and started hacking at the lining of the Master's stomach.

"I'm not going to like this plan, but it's my only chance." Mari said to herself, preparing for what was next.

Outside, it was as Master didn't feel it, as if he didn't know someone was opening him from the inside. Mari continued hacking as the acid continued to rise. The Master's blood starting spewing, but Mari kept hacking as the lining between the inside of the stomach to the outside got ever-so thinner. Mari gave one final slash to the lining, and, it was as if dam opened the floodgates. Mari was blasted out by the force of the blood and intestinal flood, drenched in both.

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?! How could possibly survive that?! You're really are worthy of being a legion... Too bad, I rather you DEAD! Mwahahahaha" The Master sinisterly laughed

The Master with his power still responding tremendously, was able to heal the wounds rather spontaneously.
...and finished!
I rather leave the reactions from the army to everyone else. :p

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
-------------------------------

Masters Power: 43%

-------------------------------

The fact that Mari had survived being consumed by the Master had not surprised many; instead, it just disgusted them to see Mari coated with blood and gunk from the Masters inside.

“What’s next? An asteroid comes and hits the Master and we’re done with once and for all?” Charizard grunted.

Somebody from behind Charizard tells him in his ear, “Something like that.”

Charizard jumped from where he once stood as everybody looked at the commotion.

Sonics eyes furrowed and then snarled, Frostwraith looked surprised, Richard was unaffected, and the rest of the army was confused. The only two who seemed happy were Xiroey and Stormy.

“…Muhti” Sonic finally said. He wanted to attack the traitor at once, but this was not the time to deal with personal problems.

“Yes yes that is my name Hedgehog.” Chaos sarcastically responded, giving a look at Sonic. He then calmly took one of his dual swords and dragged the tip against the ground toward the forcefield the Master had up.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Frostwraith warned, predicting the Gods actions.

“But you see Frostwraith, I am not like you, so if I do this…” Chaos stepped inside the ring in which Mari and Wesker were diligently fighting the Master, “I am unaffected.”

“Showoff.” Richard scoffed.

“Alright Muhti, we understand your abilities. Now please go fight the Master!” Frostwraith exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Chaos stepped inside Wesker was dragged towards the pile of unconscious fighters that had failed at defeating the Master. Richard was shocked that Wesker had lost in a battle.

Ahahaha! Look at your adorable little face as it watches your friend being dragged away!” the Master had mocked.

Richard clenched his fists as he thought of things he’d do to the Master once he stepped inside that ring.

The Master then noticed a figure running towards him.

Wha-what?! How is that even possible?!” The Master shook his head, “No matter, I’ll be sure to kill you!

Mari took advantage of the Masters fury as Eden took on harsh red glows as she hit him heavily with the sword. However the Master caught onto what Mari was doing and grabbed her sword like it was a toothpick and flung it towards the army. Mari as well was launched towards the army but was not unconscious.

Chaos had finally arrived on scene as he took out his other sword. He then absorbed the fire from nearby and made his swords ablaze.

“Did ya miss me?” Chaos had questioned with a smile on his face.

It’s you again… Chaos….” Master had stated with a different tone, knowing of Chaos authority in the universe.

The Army once again was stunned by what was unfolding between the two gods.

“Chaos?!” Mari had exclaimed with half of the group repeating the name under their breath. The other half was shocked by the way the Master spoke to Chaos.

NO MATTER! I SHALL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU!” the Master had exclaimed as he shot dark orbs at Chaos.

Chaos was able to dodge each and every one of them as he rushed towards the tyrant with ease. He then proceeded to jump and swing both his swords at him lightning fast. He bounced back and huffed a bit of air.

The Master was a tad hurt but shook off the burns. He then charged up a beam at Chaos and shot it at him. Chaos barely made it past the blast. Little to his knowledge was that the Master had a second beam charged up. Instead he decided to use the same tactic by circling in on the Master with his blazing swords. Chaos then jumped upwards and attempted to slash at the Master once more, however the Master launched the dark beam at Chaos. Chaos transitioned to his quick instincts as he blocked the blast with his swords, however due to the strength of the swords they had died off as Chaos was blasted out of the dome.

----------------------------------------

Masters Power 38%

----------------------------

Nuclear effects had taken place as the fire from the swords, the smoke, and the Masters beam had fogged the dome. Xiroey had rushed to Chaos aid along with Stormy.

“Fa- err Chaos! Are you alright?” Xiroey questioned as he had thought of the people he had lost this day. A tear trickled down Xiroeys face as he whispered in his ear, “…I will not lose you again…”

I will not lose you again.

Chaos eyes flashed open with fiery red in them, instead of the calm warm red colors that had greeted Xiroey when they reunited. He roared as he transformed into a black Latios with the same fiery red eyes and stampeded into the congested arena.

Through the smoke and blaze, Chaos had breezed past it as he spotted the Master. He then met the Master with a series of punches landing on his face, “FOR XIROEY!”

He then launched off the Master and did a back flip and transformed back into Muhti, his humane form. He then launched his own dark orb mixed with light, making a Ying-Yang design on them, to finish off his combo. The Master growled as he skidded on his feet when he had landed.

Chaos, realizing he was slowly becoming tired and weak from the fight, had fled the dome as the smoke finally cleared out. The Master laughed at the god mockingly.

---------------------------------------

Masters Power 35%

-----------------------------------------

If a god cannot defeat me, WHO CAN?!” the Master had roared with laughter as Chaos had descended downward, only to see Dimentio standing in front of him, ready to fight against the Master.

EENIE MEENIE MOE, CATCH A TIGER BY THE TOE, IF HE HOLLERS LET HIM SUFFER, EENIE MENIE MOE!” the Master had sung as he pointed to somebody new.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part IX
Advancing Towards a New Destiny II

=================
Fire Emblem: Awakening - "The life force here shall renew me!"

"I see... the more wounds the Master receives, the more power is leaked from his vessel... He can't last much longer at this rhythm...", thought Frostwraith.

The Master slowly walked around the arena, looking at the members of Master Hand's forces.

"Meh heh heh heh heh... A fickle bunch of fools... and nothing more!", the Master mocked. "I have become the supreme being! The one and only God of all existence! Not even other gods can compare to me! I am everything! The Alpha and the Omega!"

"This is quite enough.", Palutena spoke.

"Lady Palutena! I'm going to help you!", Pit reacted.

"Don't worry, Pit. I can handle him myself.", Palutena replied with a smile.

"Hyeeh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Is this goddess sane? This is very amusing... Very amusing, indeed! Let's see my death toll... Many mortal mice, a god wannabe and a Grim Reaper wannabe. Now am I facing a real goddess?! Show me your power, goddess!", the Master reacted.

-----------------
PALUTENA VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 35%​
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Boss Fight 2

The Master opened an eye on his belly, shooting a crimson beam at Palutena, who wasn't affected by the attack at all.

"You will regret messing with the worldly order.", Palutena retorted rather coldly.

"DIE!", the Master replied, shooting another beam from the eye he just formed.

Palutena used her shield to reflect the beam back at the Master, hurting him even further.

"It doesn't matter if you live or die... Legion will be born. Legion will be all...", the Master stated.

The Master used his power to heal his wounds, consuming power in the process.

"You too will also be part of Legion... BOW TO ME!", the Master screamed.

The Master attempted to attack Palutena once more, but she managed to dodge it as usual.

Using her divine powers, Palutena sent a telepathic message to her allies to cover their eyes. Afterwards, Palutena conjured a flash of light, blinding and damaging the Master.

"AAAARGH!", the Master screamed. "DAMNED WENCH!"

Palutena prepared another attack, but the Master managed to grab her, regurgitating a black liquid from his mouth, covering the goddess and paralyzing her.

"Lady Palutena!", Pit exclaimed in panic.

"I... will eat your soul!! Byee ha ha ha ha ha!", the Master stated with a gnarly voice, piercing his demonic hand at Palutena's chest.

Before the Master could do anything, a fast shot pierced through his wrist, causing him to drop Palutena.

"Wha?", Frostwraith reacted.

"Devouring the soul of a goddess? I won't let that happen.", Dark Pit reacted, wielding a Dark Pit Staff.

"HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE, BRAT!!", the Master reacted.

"How did he manage to pierce through that barrier?", Soul reacted.

"The angels possess divine weapons...", noted Frostwraith. "This is only proof that the Master's power is not only not a divine being, but also running low on power."

"Running low on power... That's why he attempted to eat Palutena's soul.", Master Hand noted.

"Exactly. Souls are a source of power. He's getting desperate...", replied Frostwraith, who suddenly smirked. "This means my plan was successful..."

"P-Pit... help me...", Palutena spoke, coughing heavily.

"I will!", Pit yelled, as he stepped into the arena, standing by Palutena's side. "You will pay for all of this!"

"Don't get too cocky, angel kid! You would be nothing if it weren't for you goddess! NOW PERISH!", the Master yelled, while kicking Palutena out of the arena.

"I guess I could give you a hand, Pit...", Dark Pit stated.

"Yeah, let's do this!", the other angel replied.

"Mwa ha ha ha ha! How pathetic. You are divine beings, yet you behave like stupid brats who do not know their place in this world!", the Master mocked.

---------------
PIT AND DARK PIT VS. THE MASTER
Master's power: 20%​
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Boss Fight 1

Pit lent the Wings of Pegasus to his dark counterpart, while keeping the remaining two of the Three Sacred Treasures. This allowed Dark Pit to fly and shoot from above, while Pit engaged on closer range combat with the Master.

Pit charged a light arrow, firing at the Master, stunning him.

"How... How is... this possible?!", the Master reacted.

Dark Pit shot another sniper shot from above, hurting the Master even further.

"Damn you... DAMN YOU ALL!!", screamed the Master, unleashing a wave of darkness at Pit, whose Mirror Shield not only protected him but also reflected the attack.

Dark Pit decided to switch his weapon to the Ogre Club, charging at the Master and smacking him with the heavy weapon, hitting and leaving him vulnerable once more. Pit attacked with another light arrow.

The Master furiously smacked Dark Pit, sending him flying across the room, rendering him unconscious.

"Gah... One down... Now to stomp the remaining insect!!!", yelled the Master in pure anger.

"I'm not going down so easily!", replied Pit.

Pit dodged the Master's incoming attack, shooting another light arrow, stunning him. The Master dizzy, Pit sent a rain of arrows at the Master, damaging his vessel even further. As the wounds increased, black liquid and black smoke leaked even more from the body.

"I WILL NOT LOSE LIKE THIS!!", the Master unleashed another wave of darkness that damaged Pit severely.

-------------
Master's power: 10%​
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Id (Hope)

"Aaarrgh... Why... why... why!!!", the Master screamed in agony.

"Great, this is the moment I've waited for!", Frostwraith reacted. "NOW!!"

Master Hand punched the Master, followed by Ike and Chrom who attacked him with their blessed swords. Arceus unleashed Judgement on the stunned Master, calling forth the Legendary Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem, who used their signature moves Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate, respectively, on him.

"How... How is this possible... I am God...", the Master coughed.

Maka and Soul came afterwards, using a Kishin Hunter move on the Master, damaging him even further. Blaze used the power of the Sol Emeralds to unleash a wave of fire and Zelda summoned divine power to unleash a Light Arrow at the Master.

"Heh... heh heh ha ha...", the Master suddenly laughed.

"What now?", reacted Frostwraith.

"I still have... a trump card...", the seemingly dying Master stated.

Using his remaining power, he suddenly shot a dark projectile at a generator behind the throne where he sat on upon the group's arrival. A huge amount of souls came out from the generator, the Master absorbing them all and regaining power slowly.

"He's eating souls! Damn him!", Frostwraith reacted.

"They are the souls of all living beings who died in this conflict and of all my minions who offered their lives to me on their last ritual! Hyeee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! BWA HA HA HA HA HA! HYEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!", the Master maniacally stated.

"So that's why your cult made sacrifices in their rituals and why you wanted to kill as many living beings as you could... You damned *******. I will not forgive anyone who disregards life like this!", Frostwraith retorted, unsheathing his sword.

"YES, THIS IS THE MOMENT I'VE WAITED FOR! COME AT ME, FROSTWRAITH! I WILL GET YOUR BODY BACK AND LEGION WILL BE BORN TODAY!", the Master screamed, forming a stronger barrier that even gods had trouble destroying it.

Naga appeared, using her divine powers to restore the fallen members of Master Hand's forces, as well as Chaos.

Frostwraith and the Master stood on the arena's center, while everyone else nothing could do but watch. The final battle is approaching...

"The vengeance I seek for many years... It all ends today!", screamed Frostwraith.

"The fate of the new world is in my hands... All will bow to the only true God!", declared the newly restored Master, morphing his body to a clone of Frostwraith.

Master's power: ???%​

=============
Final battle incoming!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part X
Laughing Fate

===========
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Boss Intro 2

"It will be between the two of us, then...", whispered Frostwraith.

"Yes! No one shall interfere! Everyone will watch you die here and NOW! How poetic! One who fights his all and only meet his impending doom at the end! Hee ha ha ha ha ha!", the Master replied.

"Don't be ridiculous. If there's anyone in this room doing any killing...", Frostwraith stated, as he imbued the sword with dark magic.

------------
THE MASTER
Kirby 64 - 0² Battle (Remix)

"... IT'S ME!!", yelled Frostwraith as he jumped high. "MASTER... YOU WILL PAY!!"

Frostwraith attempted to stab the Master, the villain blocking the attack with just one finger, concentrating magic power and blasting Frostwraith away. Frostwraith landed safely, getting a hold of himself rather quickly.

"My turn! Bwa ha ha!", the Master yelled maniacally, firing an array of dark magic bullets.

"Dark Mirror!", screamed Frostwraith angrily as he cast the spell to reflect the Master's bullets.

As the projectiles scattered away in random directions, Frostwraith once more prepared his sword, surrounding it with light.

"Death of a Thousand Cuts!", Frostwraith yelled.

In an instant, Frostwraith delivered many swift blows to the Master, hurting the Master's body.

"Blargh!", the Master roared, coughing a black, mucous liquid from his mouth. "How dare you!!"

The Master countered by firing a black beam from his mouth, but Frostwraith managed to dodge it through a backflip.

"Dual Lightning!", yelled Frostwraith as he launched two lightning bolts from his hands, hitting the Master with them.

"Urgh... Heh heh... Why do I feel you aren't using your full power, Frostwraith? You can do better than that! Come, you fool!", provoked the Master.

"I want you to suffer as long as possible!", replied Frostwraith.

"Suffer...? My, my! The only one who will be suffering here is you! TAKE THIS!", yelled the Master, forming a strange magic with his hands.

The spell hit Frostwraith at an abnormally high speed.

"Ugh...", Frostwraith yelled, having trouble getting up.

"That was but a mere fraction of my power. A mere mortal like you has no chance against God, after all! You will become my new vessel and Legion itself! Your soul can join your parents! Bya ha ha ha ha!", gloated the Master.

"We'll see who will be laughing last...", Frostwraith coldly stated, preparing a light magic spell.

Chains made of light formed around the Master, holding him down.

"I'll crush your arrogance to dust!! Pax Luce!", yelled Frostwraith, the light chains around the Master shining even brighter.

"Urrghh... What is... this...?!", the Master spoke, feeling powerless to counter Frostwraith's attack.

"Justice.", retorted Frostwraith shortly before snapping his fingers and causing the light chains to explode.

The explosion was brutal and it almost seemed as if the Master was completely annihilated. The smoke faded away, revealing a pool of a pitch black, sticky liquid where the Master once was.

"Myeh heh heh heh heh... You're powerful, I'll give you that... However, no matter how strong you are, God cannot be defeated by mere mortals. It is simply impossible.", the Master's voice was heard, coming from the black liquid that slowly morphed back to the humanoid body modeled after Frostwraith.

"You managed to survive Pax Luce, even though everyone whom I used this spell never lived to tell about it... What are you?", Frostwraith reacted.

"God.", the Master replied.

"Hmph... Still calling yourself a god... How pitiful. It only shows your arrogance and desperate thirst for power... After all, you did consume many souls to regenerate your body, didn't you?", Frostwraith stated.

"That's their purpose! A god demands sacrifice from mortals, after all! NOW GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!!!", the Master madly retorted, launching a small black hole at Frostwraith.

"Dark Mirror!", yelled Frostwraith, reflecting the incoming projectile, hitting the Master afterwards.

"AAARRRGHHH!!", the Master yelled from his own powerful move.

"There's something you haven't noticed. The more you use your power, the weaker you become... Just like me and you know why.", Frostwraith stated.

"You... damn fool...", the Master retorted.

"What happens if I do this? Soul Magic!", Frostwraith said.

"Gh... gwaa... What's happening...?!", the Master reacted.

"Many of the souls you're using are your victims, aren't they? Right now, they suffer torment and cry out for vengeance, am I wrong? Such a sacrilege should be punished, indeed...", Frostwraith calmly stated. "I will grant them the rest they deserve... Soul Release!"

"Gwaaaaaah!!", the Master screamed, as souls were released from his body and it slowly melt into a black smoke releasing pitch black liquid.

"Hmm... Some souls seem to be unaffected by my magic...", Frostwraith observed.

"Hyee ha ha ha ha! They are my loyal subjects! Even in death, they shall never abandon their Master, no, THEIR GOD!!", replied the Master, screaming maniacally. "As I speak, many of the Dark Ones that still live are organizing a mass suicide so I can take their souls and grow powerful! Your plan has failed and now you shall perish!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Frostwraith's spell was finished, but the Master remained powerful as the dark souls of the Dark Ones were absorbed by him.

"You're clever, I'll give you that... Still, it hardly changes anything.", Frostwraith retorted. "The moment I weakened you with my Soul Release spell, the barrier you made around this arena was dispelled."

"What?!", the Master reacted.

"Everyone! NOW!!", Frostwraith yelled.

"This... This isn't... possib--", the Master reacted, being interrupted by Cynthia's Garchomp's Dragon Rush.

"Volcarona, use Fire Blast!", Alder ordered, the moth-like Pokémon attacking the Master at its full power.

"Attack him nonstop! His power is weakening!", stated Frostwraith, preparing a spell.

With each successive attack, the Master's body desintegrated furthermore into a black liquid, also releasing black smoke in the process.

"Damn... you... Damn you... all!", the Master spoke, unleashed a strong enough attack to push everyone away. "God... cannot be defeated by mere mortals like you!!"

Frostwraith approached the pool of black liquid with parts from the artificial body the Master was using as a vessel.

"How pathetic...", Frostwraith commented, looking down upon the liquid where the Master's conscience resided. "Without a body of your own and with your power gone after long years, you're nothing but a miserable, pathetic reject."

"AAARRGGGHHH!! DAMN YOU!!", the Master violently reacted.

"Your crimes are far too many for me to tell. Two of them stand out: mass murder and disrupting the balance of the worlds. I hereby sentence you to death.", Frostwraith retorted, sending his Hydreigon, riding him afterwards.

Frostwraith used a spell to make the Master's body remains float in the middle of the arena. He opened two portals, one on the ceiling and another on the floor, the Master's remains standing between them. Frostwraith charged at the Master, his remains getting stuck on the tip of the sword, and passed through the portal on the floor, coming from the portal above afterwards.

"Endless Plunge!!!", screamed Frostwraith as he dragged the Master endlessly through the portals, gaining speed on the process.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAH!!!", the Master screamed.

Suddenly Frostwraith closed the portals, crashing the Master's remains on the floor, splattering them across the chamber.

"How... Why... My empire... My dominion... I am... God...", the Master spoke, his voice fading away.

-----------
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Old Battlefield

"It's over...", Frostwraith sighed. "The Master is no more."

"The worlds are safe once more. Yet, it will take time to repair the damage the Master has done. Some wounds will never truly heal...", Master Hand commented.

"Indeed...", Frostwraith replied.

"What will you be doing now, Frost?", Luco questioned.

"Me? I will return to my home world. To my mansion.", Frostwraith replied. "It's time for me to move on with my life. I will dedicate in learning more about my family and the many worlds out there. I feel there's a lot more for me to do."

"Everyone fought quite well. What are we going to do with this Dimensional Cannon anyway? We didn't need it to defeat the Master in the end...", stated Goddess Palutena.

"I will safeguard it. One may never know when something like this may happen again... As one who watches over many worlds, it is my responsibility to see that another crisis like this is resolved quickly.", Master Hand answered.

Everyone prepared to bid farewells, Frostwraith opening a portal to his home world.

Fire Emblem: Awakening - "I've never seen one fall so gracefully."

"You... fools... THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!! FROSTWRAITH, IF I'M GOING TO HELL, I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN TO IT!!!", the Master's voice was suddenly heard and a lightning fast pitch black projectile hit Frostwraith hard, rendering him unconscious instantly.

"What... just happened?!", Death the Kid reacted.

"This can't end like this... can it? Frostwraith, can you hear me?!", reacted Mari.

"Frostwraith, you can't die like this! Please, wake up!", Luco yelled.

The remains of the Master shortly faded away and Frostwraith showed no signs of life.

"I've got a plan.", Palutena suddenly intervened.

=============
An unexpected development...

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
This.....This is beyond belief, first the master's voice was heard then a lightning fast black projectile struck frostwraith, possibly killing him?

He can't die like this!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part XI
Eternity Reborn: The Last Shard of Hope

================
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Eyes of Rage

In a last effort to kill Frostwraith, the Master used the last of his power to strike Frostwraith with a powerful projectile. Though the Master no longer lives, Frostwraith doesn't seem to show any signs of life either.

"I've got a plan.", Palutena spoke, bringing hope in saving Frostwraith's life. "We have to take him to the Underworld."

"The Underworld?", Xiroey questioned.

"You mean to use the Rewind Spring?", asked Dark Pit.

"Yes.", Palutena answered.

"The Rewind Spring... Anything that touches its waters goes back in time.", noted Dyntos.

"Just as the name implies...", added Master Hand. "It can be used to revive dead people. We must hurry! I will open a portal to that place immediately!"

Said and done, everyone was taken to the Rewind Spring, deep in the Underworld.

"We just need to dip his body on the waters for a short time, otherwise he will go back in time too much and possibly lead to memory loss.", warned Palutena.

Frostwraith's body was carried to the spring and dipped into the water, just as Palutena noted. The wound was instantly cured, Frostwraith regaining his consciousness shortly after.

"Where... Where am--GAAAAAH!", Frostwraith started questioning, only feeling great pain and getting unconscious again.

A black smoke ball came from inside Frostwraith's body, diving into the spring's waters. The waters started to become black and the space around them became distorted.

"Heh heh ha ha ha ha ha... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!", a familiar voice was heard. "At long last, I am restored to my true power... My true form from before I was sealed as a reject by the Emperor Sorcerer centuries ago... I knew this plan would work..."

"The Master... How is he still alive...?", reacted Soul.

"Frostwraith's wound must have had a remainder of the Master's power... The Rewind Spring revived the Master out of that remain...", explained Palutena.

A shadowy figure came from the spring's waters.

"Exactly as you said... Now... It's time for me to finish you all at long last...", the Master stated. "I'm back to my original power... You won't last more than a few seconds!!"

"Frostwraith is unconscious again!", noted Pit.

"That makes him my first target!!", the Master madly stated, changing his form to a spike, ready to strike at Frostwraith.

Zelda attacked the Master with a Light Arrow, but it had little effect. Cynthia's Garchomp came to the rescue, pushing Frostwraith's body aside, also dodging the Master's attack.

"He seems much more powerful...", observed Master Hand. "I will not hold back!!"

"Witness your oblivion, Master Hand!", the Master stated.

---------------
MASTER HAND VS. TRUE MASTER
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Multi-Man Melee 2

The black smoke changed the shape into a giant hand, mirroring Master Hand.

"My power is supreme... Now I am truly worthy of being called God!!!", the Master stated, obviously mad from his power.

Master Hand punched the Master hard, but the damage was minimal.

"No... How is this possible?", Master Hand reacted.

"Bya ha ha ha ha ha ha! How miserable you are!! How pathetic is your power compared to MINE!!!", the Master screamed, turning his fingers into tentacles that wrapped around Master Hand, rendering him immobile.

"Urgh... Can't... move...!", Master Hand reacted.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA! GOD'S POWER IS UPON YOU!!", madly yelled the Master.

Master Hand struggled to free himself from the Master's power. Using his overwhelming strength, the tentacles were broken.

"I'm not going down so easily.", Master Hand retorted, preparing to use his hand pistol.

The projectiles hit the Master, but the damage was still minimal.

"That... tickles! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!", reacted the Master. "DIE!"

The wild smoke turned into a huge spear, striking Master Hand and knocking him down...

"He is... too powerful... The Dimensional...Cann... non... Use...", Master Hand spoke shortly before fainting.

-------------------

"Master Hand didn't stand a chance... What are we going to do now?", Pit stated.

"Where... am I...", Frostwraith stated, slowly regaining consciousness. "Is this... the Rewind Spring...?"

"IF IT ISN'T FROSTWRAITH! BWA HE HE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!", the Master reacted.

"How the hell are you still alive?!", Frostwraith angrily retorted. "Wait... You attacked me as a last resort... If this is the Rewind Spring..."

"Exactly as you say! Bwa ha ha ha ha! If I only had known about this place before... Legion would have been born long ago! But it's never too late! You, the Candidates, will become Legion soon! Everything will belong to the one true God at long last! As it's rightful and destined! The strong over the weak!", the Master replied.

"I've had enough of your nonsense. You're my enemy and I will defeat you.", retorted Frostwraith.

"Frostwraith, you will need this!", stated Dyntos.

"The Dimensional Cannon...", reacted Frostwraith. "Master! Your days are numbered!"

Frostwraith activated the cannon, starting to charge it.

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Id (Purpose)

"Everyone! This cannon will take a while to charge, so protect me as best as you can!", Frostwraith stated.

"Watch as I crush every single of you, meaningless insects!", angrily retorted the Master.

=======================
The true final battle! Frostwraith is revived by the Rewind Spring, but the Master is revived as well thanks to Frostwraith's wound containing a fragment of the Master's power.

The Master on his true form easily defeats Master Hand, leaving only one solution possible: the Dimensional Cannon made specifically to destroy the Master. Wielding the cannon is none other than Frostwraith, who must be protected at all costs before the cannon is fully charged.

Mari

Right...this is it.

The real final battle begins here!

"Everyone make a circle around Frostwraith!" Mari yelled to the others. "And no matter what happens...don't let that b********d inside!!"

Eric...brother...if I don't make it...

I love you.

Pray for me.

Dream of us.

But I'll see you again.

One way or another.

"Let's rock, Mari!" Sonic yelled, eyes sharp, ready for anything. And for some reason, Mari was glad he said that. Sonic was there for her. And so was Magolor.

"Ready?" Magolor asked, even though he didn't need to.

Her crystal sword, Eden, suddenly materialized in her hand without her command, as if it knew what it had to do.

Protect the worlds with all your power!

"Insolent, disgusting maggots! DIE!!!"

The Master unleashed Hell upon the heroes, in the form of raining spikes of darkness. Immediately, Both Magolor and Mari threw up a barrier of light above the group, but the attack was much more powerful than expected, causing some of the spikes to penetrate the barrier, but not shatter it completely.

"Holy--" Someone in the army shouted.

"Well, barriers...aren't going to...work well here." Magolor strained to form the words out of his mouth, trying to keep all of his focus on the spell. "Considering that was...one of my best defense spells..."

"I think we'll have to go for the 'Offense is the best Defense' strategy here!" Sonic shouted.

"Mags, can you keep this barrier up by yourself?" Mari asked. "I'm going to check on Frostwaith and see how the Cannon is doing! Maybe I can lend it some of my powers..."

"I think so..."

"Go for it!" Sonic gave his student a thumbs-up. "We'll take care of things here!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((((GAAAAAAAH SHORT POST IS SHORT!))))

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll post soon, and i'll also take the final step with Luco and make things epic instead of just contemplatory all the time. :p

You'll see just how when i write it!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Incoming!!

Time for the water guardian to strut his stuff again. :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The earth around Master Hand's army extended for ages. The Underworld was a truly massive network but Luco felt rumbles as soon as they arrived at the Rewind Spring. As the events had progressed, the ground had continued to shake, softly at first, becoming louder in such a way that one normally wouldn't be able to notice if they were standing there but more identifiable after periods of time. Luco was pretty sure everyone could hear it by now but they either didn't care or were too focused on the master to pay it thought.

Words became unnecessary at this point. Luco didn't need words anymore, not because he knew what the master would say back to him but more because it simply didn't matter and everything has been said already. He launched himself straight up, felt the water appear in his hands and fired a bluish beam at the master. The master only hit it back. "Always greet your gods before you sacrifice yourself to them!" The beam was reflected out towards the darkness around the army. Luco heard a larger rumble from the direction the beam went. I think I know what that is...

He dropped to the ground and slammed his fists to the floor. A massive symbol illuminated the floor around him and the Master's position was hit by intense flows of water. Luco immediately froze them as they hit. But inside was crystal clear. "Damn." Luco jumped to the side almost as a pre-requisite and the area he was in was swamped in shadow.

The Master pulled himself together again in front of Luco, forcing him to retreat back. "Good... Still, I don't suffer fools. You'll be much more complacent to my will when Legion has been created."

Luco felt his anger come to the fore and decided to use it to his advantage. He begun to glow and his eyes turned to a radiant blue. He crossed his arms together in front of his chest.

"I don't want to be part of your damned Legion! I will never bow!" He threw his arms out wards and pushed two arcs in the shape of an X towards The Master. This time The Master disappeared and re-appeared at Luco's side. "Oh, what a pity. You'll have to die, then." Luco focused on his inner energy and thought of an egg shape around his entire self. Then he pushed it out and out until....

The Master was hit at full speed by the blue barrier that came from the mage's body. When the barrier faded out of sight, Luco let it fade in strength too. Already The Master was back where he was before close to the ice Luco had made with his symbol. "You're wasting time. I think you should know that." the Master almost seemed casual for just a moment. "Do you hear the rumbles? Do you feel the quakes? Don't you know what is happening?" The Master looked at the army.

The re-joining of the worlds... we'll be pulled into the centre at any moment.

A strange light entered the cavern. Far above them, Luco could make out a twisted sky. "We're being drawn into my universe. Most of it i'll make empty space, but the land forms of you traitors.... I think i'll take it all for my palace. Won't that be ironic?"

"Shut up!! You're twisted, demented and evil. You've put us all through Hell already, so why don't you go join your own one!?" Luco felt his light shine brighter and brighter. No, I don't want that. I can't afford to become aimless and put myself out now. I need stability and the ability to think. Luco dampened his light a little. The Master looked towards Frstwraith. "Cute gun. Don't think it will do anything to a god. Still...." The master made a sudden leap in shadow form towards Frostwraith. Luco flashed blue and was beside Mari and Magolor. They held up the barrier in an instant. It was hard, but with the extra strength behind it the barrier held. Luco was back outside it... but he felt his energy draining. He decided it was now or never. He closed his eyes and envisioned a massive ocean under dark storm clouds. He imagined the torrent of water gushing side to side as it hit other, similar waves. He focused the waves all in one direction now. Luco's body flashed blue and this time it left him back to normal. By now, the master seemed to know better than to ask if Luco had failed or hurt himself. He stood suspiciously in the centre of the cavern. Luco floated down to the ground. A deep gushing sound filled the cavern. Luco smiled as he realised his spell had been a success. The master turned around in time to see a massive gush of water coming his way. It was so high it begun to take up the area they could see of the rapidly changing sky. Luco nodded towards Mari and Magolor. It would only take a weak barrier from him to hold his own spell, which was good because he was feeling weak by now. He ran back to the group and once again put up a shield. The tsunami enveloped all. Luco saw fish swim past under the water. It took a good few minutes before the tsunami actually passed. When it did, Luco finally let the shield down. By now, when he looked up, the sky was not so far away. The quakes were taking out the roof and the rock around the them was crumbling. Luco looked up and saw a shadowy figure heading straight for him. Instinct propelled him up away from the being. "I will have your guts strewn upon the ground when i'm done with you!!!" Luco assumed The Master had been somewhat damaged from his spell, but couldn't maintain the thought. He was too weak and he knew the master would catch him. Still, he kept flying upwards. Maybe it was in the hope that he would find something as he flew. Maybe it was just his body on autopilot. Luco couldn't tell.

Hope rewarded him just this once. Luco saw the glint of it falling and it took him a second to realise what it was. Once he did, he used the last of his energy to push himself towards it. The last of his energy crystals fell straight into his hands. In all the multiverses, this tiny thing found me here... like life itself, the possibilities of our worlds are innumerable and near impossible at the same time.

This time, Luco was restored to full power. His old potential.... not quite. There was even more potential than before, sparked by his journey. He had everything he needed back. Finally, he could help again. He turned around mid-air and fired a massive beam at the figure. It melted away inside the beam but materialised again on ground, as Luco found out when he landed. The Master stood there. "It seemd you've found some new source of power. Still, can you beat me to this?" Once again Luco was by Mari's side as The Master rushed straight towards Frostwraith. "Aargh!"

Luco considered position. He had to protect frostwraith at all costs. He spoke back behind him to the army. "He knows Frostwraith is the important target. I have to stay here and help defend. Can someone else take my place?"

He knew he'd get his answer in no time at all.

Fun segment, i'll have to edit in music later! :p

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Just as luco stayed back to help defend frostwraith, Richard had rushed in and fired at the master. "You're so annoying with that speed, yelled the master. "Try to chase after me at least then, Richard taunted. The Master then chased after Richard, away from the group a few miles. "Ok I'm far enough, time to try that new device my former boss made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjJqwo89fQ

Richard then pulled out the purge accelerator and aimed at the master who then stopped and looked back only to see that he was lured from frostwraith. "You tricked me, you speed freak! "Well then my plan went well if I tricked you, Bomb voyage to you, you black shape-shifter. Richard then fired a few charges at the master which hit him and exploded, Richard then zipped away from the explosion knowing the blast radius would pull him in if he slowed down.

He then stopped to look behind him and waited to see if the blast finished the master off. All there seemed at first was the large crater left after the explosion, suddenly the black mass appeared. "Not bad for someone worthy of legion, that explosion may have pulled me into the blast radius, damaging me a little, but it won't stop me from killing all of you.

-----------------------
Meanwhile back where the group was...

"Ok Richard has bought us some time said luco. "Okay the dimensional cannon is almost finished charging, I just need a few more minutes announced Frostwraith.

"I just hope Richard is okay said mari in concern. "I'm sure he's doing alright for himself, he can hold off the master for a few more minutes stated frostwraith.

(Meanwhile just a few miles from the group)

"You're already finished master, it won't be long before your end arrives. "I think you got that statement backwards, it's your end that will arrive shortly.

[segment end]

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Confrontation: Part XII
End of a Journey ~ Victory at Hand

===============

The Master approached Frostwraith at an amazing speed, suddenly stricken by a huge shuriken.

"Gwaah!!", the Master screamed.

"That's the great Black Star for ya, smoke ball!", Black Star provoked.

"Damn you! Why... why can't I defeat you?!", the Master yelled.

"Because your defeat... is fated.", Rose calmly responded, drawing a tarot cart depicting Death. "The Death card represents a new beginning. In this case, a new beginning for the worlds. A new era without your existence."

"Damn destiny and damn you all! The multiverse belongs to me!!", the Master madly screamed.

"The Dimensional Cannon is almost fully charged!", yelled Frostwraith.

"I'll keep him busy.", replied Zelda.

--------------
ZELDA VS. TRUE MASTER
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World (remix)

Zelda was quick to channel her powers from the Triforce of Wisdom, stunning the Master with the sacred light of the goddesses.

The Master regained his composure, trapping Zelda in a crystal-like structure.

"DIE!!", the Master yelled, summoning shadows.

The shadows came after Zelda, attacking her with shadowy swords. Light surrounded Zelda, destroying the structure and the shadows quickly.

"How?! How is this... possible?!", the Master reacted.

"The goddesses have given me their blessings. This sacred light banishes evil like you. That's why you're weakened.", replied Zelda.

"Good... Evil... Such trivialities! Those are nothing but pitiful human concepts! No... I'm above such miserable concepts! Nonexistent in the world I will create! Even the gods will be Legion!!!", the Master screamed, launching a black hole at Zelda.

Zelda countered by shooting a Light Arrow at the projectile, nullifying it.

"Your delusions won't change what you a--", replied Zelda, interrupted by the Master, as he formed shadowy tentacles to grab the Hylian princess.

"If there's anyone deluded is you, who will learn the hard way about the price of defying God.", coldly retorted the Master.

The Master was suddenly struck from behind by a powerful blow. Cynthia's Garchomp appeared before Zelda, the Master's shadows becoming weaker.

------------
CYNTHIA VS. TRUE MASTER
Pokémon Diamond / Pearl - Cynthia Battle (remix)

"Well done, Garchomp! Follow with a Dragon Rush move!", Cynthia ordered.

"Y-you... will pay!", the Master stated.

Garchomp delivered another vicious blow, but the Master resisted and started to use his shadowy form to grab Cynthia herself.

"Cynthia!", reacted Frostwraith.

Upon witnessing Cynthia being attacked, Garchomp hit the Master with a Stone Edge attack, stunning him for a few seconds, enough for the villain to let go of Cynthia, who sent out her Spiritomb.

The enraged Master tried to attack Garchomp, but Spiritomb comes to the rescue with a surprise Sucker Punch move.

"Gah!", the Master reacted.

"The Dimensional Cannon is ready to fire!!", Frostwraith yelled.

"Like that oversized gun will ever scratch me!!", the Master reacted.

--------------------
TRUE MASTER
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Id (Purpose)

Frostwraith fired the cannon towards the Master, trapping him in a sphere.

"Gah... What... what is this?!", the Master reacted.

"Your end.", stated Frostwraith. "This cannon can eliminate anything from existence."

"No... This can't be! I... am God!", reacted the Master.

"Hmm... Are you feeling what I think you're feeling? What's the word... Fear? How does it feel to be cornered by the opponents you thought as lesser beings, the same ones you saw as nothing more than puppets for your Legion? You know what they say... Pride comes before the fall... And it appears the time for your fall as just arrived...", spoke Frostwraith with hints of condescension, provoking the Master as he was powerless to do anything.

"DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU, FROSTWRAITH!!", reacted the Master.

"Oh... Damn me, damn me! Damn me from bringing justice to you, all right...", mocked Frostwraith, sporting a sinister smile. "This is my sweet, sweet revenge for what you've done to me... Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I have longed for this moment! I simply cannot resist!"

"He completely snapped...", stated Xiroey, in complete shock.

"Well, he did have a personal grudge against the Master... I suppose he's venting so many years of negative emotions out.", noted Luco.

"You have a point...", replied Mari.

"Right now, the cannon is burrowing the powers of every single soul here, as well as the innate power of every single world out there...", explained Frostwraith, still with a evil looking expression on his face. "It will concentrate all that power into one single shot aimed straight to you... Heh heh heh... This delicious irony! The ambitious Master, seeking dominion over all worlds, meaning to turn every living being bound to his mind, wishing nothing but to play God all this time... And yet, right now, is awaiting his impending doom, powerless to do anything to save himself from it! Hee ha ha ha ha ha ha!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

The cannon started to glow, the Time Gears, the Chaos and Sol Emeralds, the Eye of Sargeras, as well as many divine beings providing power to it. A sphere of pure energy began to form, growing bigger and bigger.

"And it looks like it's all set... Your crimes have awarded you with the elimination of your existence. Good bye, Master.", coldly stated Frostwraith, pulling the cannon's trigger.

A huge beam fired from it, hitting the Master.

"GWAAAAAAAAAH!! NOOOOOO!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?! HOW COULD A GOD LIKE ME BE DEFEATED?! HOW?! HOW?!", yelled the Master, as he was hit by the beam. "BUT KNOW SOMETHING, FROSTWRAITH AND DOGS... AS LONG AS THERE'S FEAR, ANGER, AND WHAT YOU CALL EVIL IN LIVING BEINGS... I WILL NEVER TRULY DIE... MWA HA... HA HA HA HA HA... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA HA... HA HA... HA AARGH... GHRAAAHH... GRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The black smoke started to fade away, the Master's screams becoming quieter as well.

-------------
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Old Battlefield

"... It... it is all over... Father... Mother... Now you can truly rest in peace...", Frostwraith whispered, the Dimensional Cannon slowly fading away. "Thank you, everyone."

"What will happen to you now, Frostwraith?", Luco asked.

"I will return to my world... To my family's mansion. I will dedicate the rest of my life studying different kinds of power, magic and travelling through the many worlds. Just like my ancestors.", Frostwraith replied.

"Continuing family traditions, huh?", Mari commented.

"I guess you could say that...", stated Frostwraith. "There's still much I want to do with my life, after all. This said, I will be going now... I'm sure many of us will also return to our homes."

Frostwraith opened several portals, many of the group's members bidding farewells and returning back to their worlds.

"I must thank you for your help in defeating the Master, Frostwraith. With the Master's attempts to merge all dimensions, there might be some instability that will take its time to return to normal, but at least, everyone is safe.", stated Master Hand.

"Yes... It is something I will also keep an eye on.", replied Frostwraith. "I too must thank everyone for joining me in this journey to defeat the Master. Now, I must go. Perhaps we may meet again someday? But until then, I bid my farewells..."

Frostwraith stepped into a portal, returning to his world.

"Well, we will be going too.", Pit stated, him, Dark Pit and Palutena returning to Skyworld afterwards.

"It's been quite a while since I left Sinnoh, so I will be leaving as well. Farewell!", Cynthia stated, entering a portal alongside fellow Champion, Alder.

Marth, Ike, Roy and Chrom also took their leave, same for Maka and her friends, Rawk Hawk, Snake, Samus, Captain Falcon and several others.

-------------
Afterwards, in Frostwraith's world...

"At long last, I can truly say... home sweet home.", whispered Frostwraith as he entered on his family's mansion.

Frostwraith went to the large backyard of his mansion, where several members of his family were buried. He approached his parents' grave, touched it for a few seconds before turning back and returning inside the mansion.

"There's still a lot I've yet to do...", Frostwraith whispered as he entered the mansion's library.

---------------
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Unease

Meanwhile, in a unknown place...

"It finally happened, my lord. The Master has been defeated...", a hooded person spoke to someone sitting on a throne.

"By Frostwraith, Master Hand and the others... Am I correct?", the person on the throne responded.

"No less, my lord.", the hooded individual responded.

"Very good... With him out of our way and that group disbanded, it is time for us to make our move.", the person sitting on the throne spoke.

"Quite as you say.", replied the hooded person.

"We can now achieve our goal to restore the worlds to their original state... To nothingness."

"Of course... Nothing will sway us from our most noble goal, my lord.", the hooded person responded. "It is as the string of fate dictates... The inevitable cannot be stopped..."

"Now go... The time has come...", the person on the throne stated.

"As you wish, my lord... Leopold Goenitz.", replied the hooded person before leaving.

======================
It's over! The Master no longer lives and the world is at peace... However, someone else plots something sinister...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm going to take this post in terms of chronological timeline stuff. I'll make the actual post later, but this is just to say it's at this point in time where the events in my post will 'occur'.

Actually i'm trying to make it so my events happen ever so slightly before Frosty and the others take off, but whatevs. :p

Mari

"It's over."

Thud.

"We've won."

"Mari!" Sonic keeled down beside his pupil after she suddenly fell to her knees. "You OK?"

"Mmm...yeah." Mari spoke softly, then she let out a quiet chuckle. "It's just...I thought we wouldn't survive any of this for a few moments there. I guess I never really realized how much stress I was under."

"I think part of your tiredness is also from fighting the Master, you know." Magolor was floating only just a few feet in the air. Poor Magolor, Mari thought. He's just as tired as me.

"I think we're all a little tired, Mari." Sonic said, and she could see the weariness in his eyes as well.

As Frostwraith opened the portals to their respective worlds, Sonic made an announcement. "I need to go check on Mobius. Thankfully, the invasion the Dark Ones made on the Multiverse wasn't as bad in my world, but I still need to, ya know, make sure everyone's all right and stuff. But..."

"I understand, Sonic." Mari smiled and nodded. "You have your friends and your own world to protect."

"I'll be back, I promise." Sonic still said, giving her his signature grin. "To help find your brother!"

"Brother..." Now that the Dark Ones and their maniacal Master were no more, Mari was free to search for Eric. But...

"What about you, Magolor?"

"Hmm? Oh, me?" The wizard put his hand to his chin and sighed. "Well, I could go back to Halcandria...Or maybe go back to Popstar..."

"Hey, what about searching for Mari's bro?!" Sonic yelled. "You promised too, ya know!"

"I know, I know! But look at her!" Magolor gestured angrily to his pupil. "Mari is in no condition to go anywhere! None of us are!"

Sonic crossed his arms and tilted his head awkwardly to one side. "...Well, you got a point there..."

"Guys, I'm fine, really." Mari stood up with some difficulty, but managed to get up on her feet without too much trouble. "I thought we talked about this."

"Speaking of that, what are you going to do for the time being, Mari?" Magolor asked.

"Huh? Me?" Mari looked surprised when her teacher asked that question. "Um..."

"I recommend you rest for a while. THEN you can do whatever you want." Sonic suggested. "And if I find out you went off on an adventure without inviting us, I'll never share another chili dog with you for the rest of time!"

"I guess..." Mari really wanted to go looking for Eric, but...she could barely keep her eyes open.

"So...where are you going?" Sonic asked.

"Um...I...guess I could go back to Earth..." To be honest, She really didn't want to go back, seeing as she didn't really have any home to go back to...all she ever had was Magolor and Sonic.

But Eric was there.

And so she would follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
London, England, Earth, hours later...
----------------------------------------------------------

Earth had changed.

That was the first thought Mari had when she first looked at the recent newspapers and news reports of the world the last few months.

It seemed that Muhti--or should I say, Chaos--had been busy.

Unspeakable rage boiled her heart. Luckily, the whole of Earth itself was against the dictatorship.

But even so...

"Muhti..."

As much as Mari hated him, she was, deep down, worried. It was in her nature to worry about other people, no matter who or what they are. She hadn't given it much thought because of the Master, but now, she could clearly see what had been going on behind the curtain.

Well, almost. Some of the critical pieces hadn't come to light yet.

For example, who was Chaos? How did he know Xiroey? What is their connection? And what happened to Muhti?

And what is Chaos planning? Total control? It seemed like it.

Does Dimentio know about Chaos? Did ANYBODY know about Chaos before his fight with the Master?

Where are you, Eric...?

"Excuse me, Miss?"

"Huh?"

The clerk was giving her a very strange look. "Um...you've been standing there for a while now. Are you going to rent a room or not?"

"Uh...yeah. Sorry. I have a lot on my mind."

"Huh. Hey, did you hear? The Dark Ones have disbanded! Someone must have taken out the big guy or something. There are still some crazies out there, but at least the worst is over, right?"

"Hmm." I guess the news is spreading faster than wild fire... Mari thought as she took out some money. "Um...Pounds, right?"

"Oi, you daft? Of course! This is bloody England! What planet were you on?"

"A bunch, actually." She said amazingly casually, as if she was answering a question about what she had for breakfast.

"..."

"Is, uh, this enough?"

"Holy...this is enough to buy the whole stinking hotel!"

"Oh. Keep the change, then. I'll just pick a room. Is the suite open?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Uh...just someone who needs some sleep."

"You do look like you're going to topple over, luv." The clerk sighed. "OK, you can take the suite, but I can't take all this money. My boss will think the wrong way, if ya know what I mean."

"We'll settle the money matter in the morning." With that, Mari took her key from the counter, signed her name on the check-in sheet, and turned towards the elevator...

"Hey!"

She turned around. "What?"

"You...you wrote down your name here...Are you...THAT Mari?!"

"Huh...I'm famous?"

"You bloody kidding me!?" The clerk yelled. "You're...you're...I..."

"Yes...?"

"...Thank you."

"...it's nothing." Mari smiled warmly. She stepped into the elevator and the doors closed behind her.

The clerk smiled to himself. "Bloody 'ell, that was actually her..." He laughed out loud and leaned back into his chair. Small world. He thought.

"She's pretty amazing, isn't she?"

"Oh!" The clerk looked up to see a man with brown hair in a tweed jacket. "Uh, yeah, I mean...she's one of the ones that helped fight back against the Dark Ones, right?"

"Oh, yes, she is." The man smiled. "Small universe, isn't it?"

"Uh, not what I had in mind, but yeah...hey, you know her?"

"Eh, not personally...but I did see her, once. I was different then." The man shrugged.

"Huh. Why do you think she came here, eh? This is just a hotel..."

"She's probably just tired. I think she'll just take any bed to sleep in."

"Oh. Hey, you gonna rent a room?"

"No thanks. Already got my own mobile home. It's very mobile."

"Oh." The clerk said again.

"Well, got to get going now. Things to do, people to help."

"Yeah. See ya. Oi, and Mister?"

"Yes?"

"Your bowtie is a little crooked."

"Oh." The man adjusted his red bowtie and smiled. "Thanks."

He left.

The clerk sighed. What a strange day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(((So, the first part happened during when Frostwraith opened the portals to various worlds. Sonic returned to his world of Mobius, while Magolor returned to either Halcandria or Popstar, both promising that they will return to Mari to look for her brother after they all rest. The second part happened a few hours after the Master was destroyed. The portal to Earth ended up landing her in London, to which she took the time to bring herself up to speed on what went on since she last left. There, she finds out a little of what Muhti (AKA: Chaos) was up to during their absence and begins to question who and what Chaos is and his goals. After checking into a hotel, a man in a tweed jacket and bowtie follows her inside, but soon leaves.
Hope that this clears up all questions. ^.^ )))

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Prologue: Worlds Torn Apart
===============
Pokémon Red / Blue - Pokémon Tower (remix)

Frostwraith spent his days after the Master's defeat, reading books nonstop and practicing magic. He only interrupted to eat, sleep and meditate. Now that he no longer had powerful artifacts, he had to be extremely careful about using his magic once again, lest he would be in life-threatening danger.

"This enormous library is a huge source of knowledge... What of those many books could be the secret my Master mentioned about my sword?", spoke Frostwraith, his pet Phantump listening. "Might as well learn every spell I come across..."

Several days later...

"This book... It's entitled "The Armory"... The first author seems to be Venhart Frostwraith, the Grandmaster of the Third Generation of the family... And it appears to have been written by many of the family members in the generations afterwards... It is without a doubt what I was seeking. This will unlock the true potential of my weapon.", Frostwraith spoke.

Frostwraith took the book with him, going to one of the gardens outside of the mansion. There, he placed several wooden statues for combat practice.

"Apparently, each form of the weapon has specific magical abilities... This is far more complex than usual shapeshifting magic. This is just as the book says, an Armory. An entire set of weapons, merged as one. Intriguing..."

Frostwraith tried many of its weapons, including a flame sword or an ice axe.

"Purity Katana: When activated, it can cut through any sort of material with unrivaled precision. It can also use "Ancient Eastern Magic" with relative ease.", read Frostwraith aloud. "One of the most powerful weapons of this entire book and can be quite destructive. Seals can be placed in order to limit its power, much like the rest of the weapons described on this tome."

Frostwraith changed his sword's shape, activating the Purity Katana mode.

Focusing his mind, Frostwraith pictured the kind of cut he wanted to make. He, then unsheathed the sword, cutting the wooden statue exactly as desired.

"Such amazing speed... More impressive is the precision. But it consumes too much magic power to be used at all the time... Still, it might be used as a handy trump card.", observed Frostwraith.

Frostwraith spent the rest of that day practicing and getting used to the many forms of his weapon.

-------------
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Unease

The next day...

"What was this? An earthquake?", Frostwraith stated, startled from a sudden tremor, interrupting his daily meditation. "I feel something strange..."

He quickly rushed to the outside of his mansion, noticing a strange rift glowing purple with pitch black smoke coming from it.

"What the hell is this...? What is a dimensional rift doing here of all places?!", Frostwraith reacted. "Either way, I must close it. It is too unstable to be left unchecked."

A hooded figure emerged from the a close area by rift.

"Who are you?!", Frostwraith asked.

The hooded person soon started doing some sort of prayer.

"Oh lord, my God... Your strength shall guide us to the right path, no matter where we go...", the hooded figure stated.

Suddenly, the figure teleported near Frostwraith, attacking him unexpectedly.

"Ugh!", Frostwraith yelled.

"That symbol... It is just as he stated... You are Frostwraith. And you will die.", the hooded man stated.

"Who is this lunatic anyway?", thought Frostwraith.

-----------------
???
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Lizalfos Battle

Frostwraith launched a light spell at the mysterious figure, hitting him.

"How dare you take God's light as your own... Foul heretic!", the mysterious figure reacted.

"Oh great, another cultist is after me. If you're one of the Dark Ones, let me tell you I killed your precious Master.", Frostwraith replied.

"A Dark One? I don't know who you're talking about. Anyway, a follower of God wouldn't call himself a Dark One. I am here to punish you for your blasphemy! This is part of our mission to save humanity.", the figure responded.

"Me accused of blasphemy and receiving death threats from someone claiming to be saving humanity? What utter nonsense... It doesn't matter. You're my enemy and the moment you tried to kill me is the moment where you meet the end of your life!", boasted Frostwraith, drawing his katana.

A swift cut paralyzed the figure.

"Agh... Why can't I move?", the figure stated.

"I severed your nerves without damaging the rest of your body and clothing. Hope you have realized your folly by messing with me...", replied Frostwraith.

"God is on our side... The moment you rejected to be saved through death is the moment you made us your enemies.", the figure stated.

"More nonsense, I see. If there are more in your cult and they come after me, I will cut them all the same. I will make every single one of you regret the decision of making me your enemies... You have made a grave mistake coming here and attempt to kill me.", Frostwraith coldly retorted. "Ancient Eastern Magic... Karura En!"

Flames began spiraling around Frostwraith as he unleashed his katana's power. With the attack fully charged, Frostwraith launched the flames at the mysterious hooded individual, clad in white robes that covered his entire body.

-------------
"I lie on this floor burned by the heretic's flames... O God... Guide me...as I...ascend...to Heaven...", the cultist uttered as he died from the severe burns he got from Frostwraith's attack.

"Ugh... This katana really consumes my magic power...", Frostwraith stated. "Now, to close this rift..."

Frostwraith used magic to identify the connected dimensions, channeling power to stabilize that breach in the space-time continuum.

"This one appeared to be connected to Earth itself... What could be happening there? Moreover, how did this rift appear? Could it be a side effect from the Master's attempt to unify the worlds as one? If that's the case, there may be more like those... And who was this fanatic? I have this feeling there will be something big coming soon enough... I must find out what's going on...", Frostwraith wondered as he got rid of the dimensional rift.

===============
Frostwraith returns home and, after some days in peace and learning new magic spells, he is attacked by a mysterious fanatic, claiming to be on a mission to save humanity in the name of God, after noticing a dimensional rift near his mansion. Defeating the fanatic with his newly acquired Purity Katana, Frostwraith closes the rift and sets out to find out what might be going on...

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Days Earlier, right after the Master's death
===================

Fire watched as pretty much the entire army went through portals back to their respected worlds. He, of course, had no where to go, his world was destroyed, and he had no place where he felt he belonged. The only ones with him were the closest people to him, Raichu, Nino, and Mewtwo.

"So where to, now?" Raichu asked

"I don't know, but I have no plans to stay here." Fire replied

"We still have our ship, we can go anywhere." Nino stated.

"Sounds like a good enough plan, if any." Fire remarked

"So... we're nomads now?" Raichu said

"If that's what you want to call it, sure, nomads."

=====================

The four of them went to the ship and prepped to take off.

"So where exactly are heading?" asked Nino

"I don't know somewhere in space, just going to travel until we find someplace we're needed, I guess." Fire replied

"The best option available for portals to space, I would say is the portal that Samus took" Mewtwo stated

"Alright, we'll go through that one, Raichu, get us out of here."

"No Problem"

The ship rose off the ground and propelled into the portal leading them to the depths of space.

"All, I know is is this galaxy isn't the safest, and we sure can't stay here, let's travel to find a neighboring one..."

======================

FireEmblemnier and his group are now traveling the endless abyss of space. Where might their travels lead? Will they meet up with anyone from the army? Questions left unanswered for the time being. And now back to your regularly scheduled program. :awesome:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
This post has been a very long time coming.

Just after the end of the Master.

Also, I never mentioned this before, but Mewtwo was originally part of my group and then smashfan's group. That's one reason i've brought him back. :p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLDBnhQ8pFw (To Good friends - Chrono Trigger)

It's all over. Finally.

Luco fell to his knees and let his aching body rest. It had taken them so long, and now it was finally done. He hadn't sat there long when he felt the all too familiar warmth of Charizard envelop him. He wanted to sleep...

But no. There was still one last thing to attend to.

He allowed himself out of Charizard's 'Coccoon' and forced himself to stand. The end required determination, but it was even harder to watch everyone go. Luco saw Ark come over to him. "You did great, Ark. The use of those rings and pins were just awesome."

"Thankyou! Unfortunately my jewelery box now needs some filling up." They both laughed.

"I'll open a portal for you to your earth. I'm so sorry this had to end with a goodbye."

For a water mage, Luco found it hard to keep his tears in. Finally he decided to let them trickle down, but tended to rub at his eyes every so often.

"Hey... we never really truly say goodbye in life. It's always 'until we meet again.' I'm sure we will. You can always count on my help, Luco."

"Ahha. Maybe i'll take you up on that offer." Luco laughed, his tears ascended to air and caught the rays of the sun. Ark waved as he walked through the portal.

"Goodbye!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chrono and his friends were next. "I think we're in the same boat Luco. Call on us anytime." The group nodded their approval. "And don't start praising our skills yet, we messed up in our battle there and it cost us. We'll be better by the next time you see us!"

Luco nodded. "It will be amazing!"

"We'll see you again!"

The Earthbounders came next. "We're sorry Luco. We know it's tough for you." Ninten smiled with concern at him. "We'll be around. Let us know if you need our help and we'll come running." Ness grinned with his baseball bat over his shoulder. "Yeah, don't worry about us. And you still have your own place to go to!"

"Ahh, my home doesn't really need me or probably want me. I prefer to travel."

It was at this moment that a portal opened in the centre of the platform. "ARE YOU READY DARK MASTER! WE ARE HERE TO KICK YOUR BACKSIDE SO FA-"

Smashfan stopped immediately as he looked around the area. The sky was still dark, but the worlds were moving away from each other and everyone in the room seemed happy.

"Smashfan!" Xiroey, Luco, Mari and Muhti exclaimed at once. "Oh... we have a lot to tell you...."

As smashfan was being brought up to date, Luco found Mewtwo slightly further behind in the amalgamation of creatures that burst forth from the portal. "It's been a very long time, Mewtwo." Luco smiled at an old friend. "Indeed. It is good to see you defeated the master at last." They walked back towards the Earthbounders. "Do we rebuild the valley?" Luco asked with sincerity. "I suppose that really was the first place I would have called 'home'."

"Home is where you believe it is. where you feel most comfortable. The valley was a loss to you, but I think you found home with your friends. The death toll is massive and it would take hundreds of thousands of healers to attempt to revive those gone but I believe the forces of nature should be allowed to run their course. That is, Luco, don't dwell too dearly on the past or it will consume your focus for a cause you know already. Instead, allow the future to visit you anew with experience and wisdom and moments you may come to love. Allow yourself to find a new home and expand. Remember that."

"I... I understand." Luco gulped. "It's time to move forward. Let's see what the future will bring. And my home is amongst my friends. I think I will call on you all again... perhaps sooner than we all think!" Luco opened his portal to Onett and let the kids pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5K-NNmgTM (To faraway times - Chrono Trigger) (there's a secret track at the end of it, so stay until the end. It's actually a version of 'To Good Friends')

And so the rest came and went, with Luco promising each in turn he'd never forget them and he would remember to ask for their help again if- no, when the time came.

He'd seen it all through with them, lived every moment, experienced love and loss. He had emerged a better person and he'd found his home. As the sky above him begun to turn blue again, he noticed minor flashes, like stars, from the early morning sky.

The platform gave a rumble. Luco started with alarm. "This place would have been held up by the Master's power. With that gone, all begins to fade away. We should get out of here as fast we can." Frostwraith, always straight to the point.

Luco understood. Still, he was content. He gave his pokemon each a massive hug. "If you guys want, I could always use the company." His statement was met with near-predictable cheer. "Then let's do this all together." He created a few final portals for those still needing to go back to their own worlds until it was him, the pokemon and the rest of the original party.

As they begun to descend the rapidly decaying tower, Luco noticed a greater number of flashes in the sky. It was like everyone was still there and willing to communicate, still wanted to be part of each other's lives. They communicated their love and care through the morning air as the worlds begun to move away, promising they would meet each other again, again in those times of crisis that could endanger the balance of the worlds. They would be there and their legacies would too, for any who came after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72GtbNJAX0I (FFVI ending)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcAWVY0vWb0 (The way home - Terranigma)

They darted around the circumference of the tower, occasionally falling only to be caught by another. The magic suppression on this part of the tower was still in effect, so it took effort to use magic to keep themselves entirely safe. Luco came to a small pile of rubble and slipped. uh oh... he fell towards open air. A flash from the sky darted down towards him, and his fall was cushioned and his stance rightened by magic. They're still watching us from their worlds. making sure we're safe.

They continued down, the roofs caving in as they went. They saw the platform crack and fall below. "His power, all being laid to waste... it really is over." Frostwarith was out of breath as he continued jumping from stone to stone. Mari landed on a section which crumbled to dust beneath her feet. "woah!!" She fell beneath but was immediately raised by Stormy who flew with them. Luco saw the ground becoming closer and closer. He looked up for a brief moment as someone above him toppled. "This really is a dangerous way to descend!" Luco caught Fire but then got pulled down with him. Again, a spark from the sky came to support them. "They really are converned about us, aren't they?" Fire laughed. "Yea, no-one wants to say good- well... I think we all just can't wait to be re-united again, really."

"We should have created more portals to get ourselves down."

"I had already made dozens, my magic power's super drained to do anything like that." Luco sighed. "And this is way more fun!" He jumped down. The ground couldn't have been more than a few hundred metres below them now. "Almost there..."

They finally reached ground level after more than a few slips were kindly averted by their friends both near and far. "Touchdown!" Luco bid them all to run as the tower begun to collapse on top of them.

Once this had been achieved, Luco turned to the now small group. The sun had risen from the east and was now shining upon the grass. A small, faint wind blew around them. "Well, I suppose this is goodbye, is it?" Richard stood awkwardly in the little circle they had.

"So what will you do now, frostwraith?" Luco asked.

"I will return to my world... To my family's mansion. I will dedicate the rest of my life studying different kinds of power, magic and travelling through the many worlds. Just like my ancestors.", Frostwraith replied.

"Continuing family traditions, huh?" That was Mari.

"I guess you could say that... There's still much I want to do with my life, after all. This said, I will be going now... I'm sure many of us will also return to our homes."

"Only so far as we call them home." Luco smiled. "I think a lot of us have grown used to the idea of 'home' as being with each other. Look up."

The sky was ablaze with flashing stars, both in the still darker west and in the lighter eastern sky. "wow...." Mari looked up with wonder. "The power of humanity - no, because half aren't even what most would have defined as human (we're certainly not considered as such)... but friendship and love."

Sonic made an announcement. "I need to go check on Mobius. Thankfully, the invasion the Dark Ones made on the Multiverse wasn't as bad in my world, but I still need to, ya know, make sure everyone's all right and stuff. But..."

"I understand, Sonic." Mari smiled and nodded. "You have your friends and your own world to protect."

"I'll be back, I promise." Sonic still said, giving her a familiar grin. "To help find your brother!"

"Brother..." Mari seemed contemplative for a moment.

"So where to, now?" Raichu asked

"I don't know, but I have no plans to stay here." Fire replied

"We still have our ship, we can go anywhere." Nino seemed reasonably care-free.

"Sounds like a good enough plan, if any." Fire remarked

"So... we're nomads now?" Raichu said

"If that's what you want to call it, sure, nomads." Fire chuckled.

Luco lay back on the grass and smiled. "How about you, Luco?" Xiroey came and sat next to him.

"I should check on earth, I suppose... but I kind of don't want to. Probably just avoiding responsibility. I wanna keep travelling with you guys. That's why breaking up is pretty hard for me."

"I think we'll be calling each other together really commonly now. We're a pretty cool group, don't ya think?"

"Yeah, of course... speaking of which, I wonder where muhti's gone to?" Muhti was nowhere to be seen. "He's always coming and going, we'll see him again." Xiroey got up.

"Hmmm..." Luco thought for a moment. "I will go back to Earth then. But..."

He stood up. "Alright, here's my idea guys. We all have a break and check on everyone and stuff, and then we can come back and meet up if anything's weird or amiss or even if we just wanna be around other peeps. Why not do that? We're the multiversal defenders, so we should be able to do stuff together... and stuff...." Luco was finding it difficult to express himself in an articulate way but he knew the point he was trying to get across. "I think I get what you mean." Magolor looked in thought before responding. "I have an idea." He opened a small portal, and stuck his head and hands into it. When he brought them back, he had a bunch of badges. "These are pretty valuable, but the idea isn't to sell them. He count the number of members and the number of badges. When he was certain he had the number right, he spoke an incantation for a small amount of time. The badges glowed with power in response to his words... and then he was done. "Here." He pinned a badge on everyone. "tap the badge whilst thinking of this group and you'll be teleported instantly to the Lor, wherever we might be. For the dimensional starship, it'll be easy to work with!"

Luco was falling asleep out of exhaustion. "But now we'd better get everyone home."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJh3D_zX0To (Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past - Credits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHNDMm9chY (Log Horizon - ending credits)

The portals were opened. Everyone stood in a circle. "Until we meet again, guys." Luco sniffled. "It's been a pleasure." Richard nodded. "Yeah, we won't stay seperate for long, I reckon." Smashfan grinned. "Just you wait, guys. I bet i'll be the first to call you all!" Mari laughed. "Only time will tell." Frostwraith smiled. "Time to eat some blueberry icecream." Xiroey yawned. "See you all soon I would say." Fire stuck his thumbs up. "Alright enough of this." Mewtwo broke into the almost comical 'last line party'. "It's only farewell for now. Let's get going and see what happens."

"Right!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnV7w_tpmpI (Credits roll - Secret of evermore)

*Credits*

Finis.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A New Path

========
After dealing with the mysterious cultist who attacked him, Frostwraith returned to his mansion to retrieve a few books before leaving again. As he was preparing to embark on another journey, someone knocks at his door...

Frostwraith: (thinking) Hmmm...? Who might it be?

Frostwraith opened the door, a man was waiting for him. He wore black robes, with a hood covering most of his head, but still showing his face. He had golden eyes and silver colored hair and appeared to be on his 40's.

Frostwraith: Um... How can I help you?

???: This is the Frostwraith Manor, is it not?

Frostwraith: Yes, I am the owner of this mansion. My name is Frostwraith.

???: (whispering) So the rumors were true...

Frostwraith: Rumors?

???: We heard about how "a secret survivor" of the Frostwraith family. I never thought it would be a reality... Oh, excuse me, I'm a Shadow Agent. My codename is Silverflame.

Frostwraith: A Shadow Agent? What is that?

Silverflame: The Shadow Agents are a council of mages dedicated to overseeing dimensional stability. We wander all over the worlds in order to end conflicts and threats that may disturb the balance between dimensions. The recent incident with the Dark Ones certainly caught our attention. But what caught our attention even more was the fact that a member of the Frostwraith family lived.

Frostwraith: Why is that so?

Silverflame: As you know, your family was known for being dimensional travelers and among the few mages to know the secrets of travelling between different dimensions. Didn't my job description as a Shadow Agent seem familiar to you?

Frostwraith: Indeed, you are right...

Silverflame: The Shadow Agents' council was founded by one of the Frostwraiths themselves.

Frostwraith: (surprised) I... I don't know what to say...

Silverflame: That's why I came here in the first place. You probably have noticed... There have been reports about dimensional rifts being opened in several different places.

Frostwraith: Yes, there was one just in this place. A mysterious man tried to kill me claiming I was being purified. I had no choice but to kill him in self-defense.

Silverflame: So, you are aware of those recent happenings... Though the Master has been defeated, there is still instability out there... Which is why we, Shadow Agents, want to recruit you.

Frostwraith: Recruit me... You said your agency was founded by one of my ancestors, which means it's part of my bloodline's legacy... I will be willing to help you.

Silverflame: Very good. We will have a meeting tomorrow. If you want to join us, I think it would be a good place to start. All you need to do is to go to our pocket dimension that can be accessed through this magic scroll. (hands over the scroll to Frostwraith)

Frostwraith: Very well, we will meet there, then.

Silverflame walks away, opening a portal and crossing through it.

Frostwraith: The Shadow Agents... Who knew my family would have created something like that...

==============
Frostwraith meets a mysterious man claiming to be a Shadow Agent, part of a mages council dedicated to bring balance to the world. As they discuss about the Shadow Agents themselves, the origins of the council as well as recent happenings, Frostwraith is offered a position on the agency...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom