• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(yes, just like the battle between TAK & smashfanpriestian, my more recent avatars, and the scene with GIR pwning smashfanpriestian in the crotch. using paint, BTW.)

TAK: "(noticing a bright flash) what's that off there in the distance?!"

(a beam of light follows us into the trophy case and, slowly but surely, destroys the darklossus)

darklossus: "(decomposing, leaking purple smoke) NOOOOOO!!!! THIS CANNOT BE! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! I MEAN REALLY, WHY THE HELL WOULD A BRIGHT BALL OF LIGHT JUST SO HAPPEN TO APPEAR AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME?! OH, I'M FIZZLING! AH, AAAAAAAH! NNUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! AAARGYAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAA- (dead)"

timmy: "...talk about over-dramatic."

wanda: "you said it, timmy."

cosmo: "yup."

vlad: "i also agree."

june: "what is that thing, anyway?"

hallucination smashfan666: "i don't know, but it's really bright. that thing could probably take out most of the darkling army out at once!"

(the light fades and is revealed to have been Derpy Hooves with a bunch of lights draped over her.)

all except derpy: "0_____0"

hallucination smashfan666: "okay, i'll take it... one more point for good."

henry: "okay, now we sould be looking for the magic mirror, and retroactively, smashfan."

wanda: "i think i saw it a while down the hall in the upmost shelf."

zim: "then let's g-"

(a random, out-of-place, and out-of-nowhere caveman comes up)

derpy: "*gasp!* (points at caveman)"

vlad: "what? what is it?"

cosmo: "LOOK OUT VLAD, THERE'S A NAKED MAN BEHIND YOU!"

(everyone closes or averts their eyes)

vlad: "(turning around with eyes clamped shut) don'tlookathispenisdon'tlookathispenisdon'tlookathispenisdon'tlookathispenisdon'tlookathis- GAH! i looked... >_<"

caveman: "WARUEAAAAAAGH!!!"

june: "we should probably get rid of this thing."

zim: "yes, good idea."

gir: "(locks in on caveman) TARGET FOUND: ELIMINATE MORON!"

(yes, sometimes i will use screencaps, because we can)

MiMi: "..."

(the caveman flails his club around wildly while gir and mimi attempt to attack)

(cosmo & wanda both morph into guns, and poof into a pair of cool shades, and timmy starts firing at the caveman's back, but the bullets just bounce off)

wanda: "it's not working!"

cosmo: "where's chuck norris when you need him?!"

timmy: "it's like he has an iron spine or something!"

(the caveman starts running after timmy)

all: "OOOOOOOH, CRAPCICLES"

caveman: "RUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!"

timmy: "i wish there was a 20 foot thick wall between me and the caveman!"

(cosmo, wanda, and poof change back, raise their wands, and a large brick wall appears, blocking the caveman from attacking)

timmy: "well, that bought us some time. cavemen are absurdly strong!"

zim: "human neanderthal!"

caveman: "(turns around) huh?"

zim: "yabba dabba doo to you, too! (attempts to blast the caveman, but the energy fizzles upon contact with the caveman)"

caption: "EPIC FAIL"

zim: "...well, (unpronouncable irken cuss word)"

(zim is thrown FAR down the shelf)

zim: "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa- (slam) ough!"

(zim has landed next to the dib trophy)

zim: "the dib! THE DIB! i don't care how delicious he is, he's evil! *sigh* but, if i must... (revives dib)"

dib: "(taking in surroundings) NYAH! WHAT IN SAM HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

zim: "oh, nothing. just defeated a being of dark smoke using a pony with a bunch of lights, then ran into a randomly allocated human neanderthal with a club who is currently beating the dookie out of us, nothing special."

dib: "...and people call ME crazy."

zim: "also, take a look outside."

(dib looks out the glass, seeing the untimely destruction that is media superland)

dib: "i don't believe it. th... the bad guy actually won for once."

zim: "which is why we are trying to find a mirror that answers questions truthfully to help us locate smashfan666!"

dib: "let's do this..."

(zim & dib run back to the rest of the group to fight off the caveman)

(meanwhile, with hadas)

hadas: "those fools think they can defeat me? even insanely bad plot devices couldn't save them now!"

(multiple blah guys & characters from :the game:, replaying :the game:, and reimagine :the game: run by the nearby doorway)

blank :the game: guy: "LA RESISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!"

hadas: "X( no."

(hadas presses a button, making all the :the game: guys and blah guys randomly explode)

hadas: "taking a page from the book of cecelia pegasus, eh? not surprised. now, back to being serious. retroantonio, timmy turner, derpy hooves, invader zim, gir, dib, TAK, mimi, henry, june, cosmo, wanda, poof, mars16, vlad plasmius, smashfanpriestian, caveman... have i forgotten anyone? all these intruders really piss me off at this point. the only reason i don't have my darkling army give them all the boot is because they're busy trying to do so for smashfanpriestian. once he's gone, my army will go after the rest. redundancy of plot for the win! heheheheh, eeeeheheheheheheh, EEEEHEHEHEHEH, AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, AAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA- *coughing* sorry. anyway, i have a movie to get back to. (clicks remote and grabs popcorn) i don't even know why i'm watching a movie but i am."

yugi on tv: "TALK LATER, RUN NOW!"

joey on tv: "what's with him?"

(tristan & joey notice the mummies after them and run)

tristan on tv: "ehhhhgh! zoinks!"

hadas: "heheheheheh, undeniably one of the funnier parts of this movie..."

(back with MPH Deku, if she's there at all.)

narrator: "okay, MPH's absence is starting to piss me off."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
If only Zues didn't realise you....

:marth: OH so now this is my fault? I should have nver granted you those specail powers MARS16

Im starting to get nastalgic

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
narrator: "...MPH is never going to get back on, is she?"

:marth: it would appear not.

narrator: "alright, time for me to start sending rage mail..."

gir: "TARGET... FLAILING... TOO MUCH... STOP... MOVING!"

(the caveman starts beating the brick wall)

cosmo: "AH SH**! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

(derpy hooves starts shooting muffins at the caveman)

caveman: "wha-?! UUGH!! AOUGH! URGH! CHERRY-TAPPED GRUNT! GRUGH! RRGH! BLOOGH! GLAWAH! UNGLU! SNUSNU!"

(zim & dib make it back)

zim: "well, that was quick..."

dib: "(notices TAK & mimi with the others) TAK?!"

TAK: "surprised to see a familiar face?"

dib: "more like surprised to see you out of your disguise in front of so many people! ...and a pony. ...and a caveman."

TAK: "oh, i wouldn't-"

dib: "...and a half-ghost."

TAK: "...i wouldn't worry, none of them pay any mind."

(meanwhile, out with smashfanpriestian)

smashfanpriestian: "oh god! oh god! what do i do?! (notices TAK's ship) that's the irken's space vessle! (enters TAK's ship and flies away) LATER, LOSERS!"

(the alarm in the ship flashes)

ship AI: "UNKNOWN SUBJECT DETECTED! GET YOUR FILTHY ALIEN MEAT OUT OF THE COCKPIT!"

smashfanpriestian: "you must be the alien's downloaded personality."

ship AI: "how very observant of you. now get out before i have to use force!"

smashfanpriestian: "a bold resistance move, my captive alien material posession. however, it is futile, for i have something that can persuade you to join me. (starts pulverizing the control panel)"

ship AI: "hey! what do you think you're doing?! stop that!"

smashfanpriestian: "smashfanpriestian does not give up easily!"

ship AI: "oh, so now you're speaking in the third person. egotistical nut."

smashfanpriestian: "nobody, but NOOOOOOBODY calls smashfanpriestian an egotistical nut! (uses bronzfist chip to annihalate the control panel, then hax with bugfix to replace TAK's personality in the ship's AI with his own) now you have no choice but to obey!"

ship AI: "why didn't you just do that in the first place?"

smashfanpriestian: "i wanted to muck around a bit with you."

(smashfanpriestian turns the ship around and heads for the trophy case)

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
So...what do we do...he's flying...okay, NECO ARC WORLD, ACTIVATE!

*the world reflects upon my mind*

Now, we can do what we want, as long as nothing overloads the world or anything.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(smashfanpriestian flies into the neco-energy field)

smashfanpriestian: "(singing to a jam on the radio) -things would be if you were in my shoes, cuz' you're not me!"

(smashfanpriestian gets out, and starts pulling random crap out of nowhere and throwing it at everyone)

vlad: "what?!"

TAK: "what?!"

zim: "what?"

cosmo: "what?!"

caveman: "uugh?!"

june: "what?!"

(the coloration starts to static up)

smashfanpriestian: "don't think i didn't know how to negate a move like that!"

(suddenly, zim goes bug-eyed and goes into a space-out zone with 4 silhouetted figures in a white space)

+music: Big 5 theme+

zim: "eh? what is this?! who are you?!"

short bald man: "that is none of your concern, zim."

cyborg cat figure: "all you need to know is that your mission is at it's end."

zim: "yes yes, so you're going to try and kill me in reality, blah blah, BIG DEAL!"

fruit-headed person: "not exactly. for you see, we do not want to get rid of just you. there are others who pose just as great a threat to us as you do."

zim: "unless you speak of the tallest, i say PREPOSTEROUS!"

female robot: "but as soon at we begin our assault, they, and you, will not be a problem to us anymore."

cyborg cat figure: "it is only a matter of time before we destroy all fighting forces of earth, space, and time! just 3 stories left before we make our move."

short bald man: "and when we finally strike..."

fruit-headed person: "all races of existence will learn to greatly fear us!"

female robot: "and you, zim, shall be our first target!"

(all 4 begin to laugh while the are fills with blackness and a red symbol attacks zim)

zim: "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGH!!!!"

(now, zim is back where he was)

timmy: "...are you alright, zim?"

zim: "y- yes, human stinkbeast, i'm fine. (thinking) now that was just strange... i should probably cut down on the drugs..."

(the neco-energy surrounding the area fizzles away and smashfanpriestian moves in closer)

zim: "priestian!"

smashfanpriestian: "oh, bring it on, mother****er! i'm not gonna lose to some reject from E.T.!"

zim: "(slaps smashfanpriestian) silence! before you plan on doing ANYTHING, take a look outside at the land you wish to conquer!"

(smashfanpriestian looks at the destruction & carnage outside)

smashfanpriestian: "...no. no, NO amount of hell to go through is worth such ruin."

henry: "help us out over here. if we defeat hadas together, we could turn the world back to the way it once was!"

smashfanpriestian: "i think not. hadas is too strong for even my ability. if we went up against him, it would no doubt make no difference. if you want to be able to stand a chance against him, then find my brother first, he sould be able to defeat him."

TAK: "...well, what will you do?"

smashfanpriestian: "i'm going to a place called 'Danville'. see you many years from now if i'm lucky. (screw crushers away)"

zim: "well, that was easy. now back to more important matters, such as the ca- ?!"

(the caveman is nowhere to be found)

dib: "...where's the caveman?"

henry: "huh, he must've left."

vlad: "now then, back to looking for the mirror. you said it was on the upmost shelf in here, is that right?"

wanda: "yeah."

vlad: "hmm... (knocks on wall, holding ear to the ceiling) then that would probably be about 90 floors above us."

TAK: "we'll have to fly to get there, then. but my ship can't hold everyone, and derpy..."

dib: "you're right, she'd probably collapse under too much weight. it's just common sense, really. even equestrians have SOME limits as to how heavy their loads can be before..."

(whistling noise in the background, then crash)

zim: "I HAVE IT!!"

all: "what?"

zim: "vlad, you shall take henry, june, and the turner human and his cosplayed companions. TAK shall go on her ship with gir, mimi and mars16. retro, your cargo shall consist of zim, and the dib, by default, shall ride the pony."

all: "..."

june: "...zim, are you sure that's going to work at all?"

zim: "I AM ZIIIIM!"

vlad: "well, it doesn't seem like we're going to find a much better way, so..."

(everyone partners up respectively to make their way to the top shelf, and exits through the hole in the glass made by TAK's ship)

(the darklings spot them flying upwards)

darkling: "they're heading for the upper-shelf! GET THEM!!!"

(most of the darklings turn into fighter jets and fly after the team)

henry: "wuh-oh, we got company..."

dib: "then i think it's time for a little dogfight!"

+sky battle music: doomsday zone+

narrator: "Forum Fight: The Story Forum will be right back after these messages!"

zim: "WAIT, N-"

---{MID-CRISIS not so SHORT}---
--[RED team on Evil Leo]--

demoman: "what makes Evil Leo a good idea? if he were a bad idea, i wouldn't be sittin' here discussin' it with ya', now would i?"

scout: uhm... i don't even know where to start with you. d'you know why he's even around?

scout: "you have ANY IDEA, any idea why he's here?"

scout: "basically... kind of a big deal."

medic: "the issue was time. in aeris' attempt to change but ONE aspect, a hundred more soon followed!"

demoman: "that's the thing about time. one squashed bug, one spared nazi, ONE minor change... AND KABLOOIE!"

scout: "you listening? okay. grass rots, birds fall, sun dies, and brother, he kills people!"

soldier: "he once used his minions to capture every other show, game, comic, and movie character on earth! then he herded them into his fort, and then beat the crap out of every single one!"

heavy weapons guy: "some people think they can outsmart him... i've yet to meet one that can that still lived..."

demoman: "*sigh* i feel for the pink woman... he got more (long, drawn-out censor) than she got the likes o' her..."

sniper: "the way i see it, by the end of the day, 'long as he & she are left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead! i'll be honest, she is not looking forward to when it comes to that..."

spy: "you've seen what he's done to his parents!"

(cut to both of leo's parents, dead and soaked with blood, being thrown into one grave)

scout: "one micro-round, up against him, you'd be f**kin' dead!"

sniper: "*on the phone* ...look, he's not a regular crazed psychopath, dad, he's out for vengance. well, the difference being one has good reason, the other's mental sickness! ...dad, *sigh* put mom on the phone."

spy: "and now he's here to f*** us! so listen up, or a gorefest starring your friends may be the second worst thing that happens to you today."

demoman: "oh, and they're going to have to glue you back together, IN HELL!"

*cut to the scout being stared down by evil leo*

scout: "*nervous smile* yo', what's up?"

+team fortress 2 "meet the" video closing+

(cut to the scout limping back to the team, the rest gasp in shock to see him horribly mutiated because of evil leo)

scout: "oh, MAN! you would not BELIEVE, how much this hurts..."

---[SHORT OVER]---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(zim suddenly realizes that retroantonio has forgotten about the thread yet again... which means he is just FALLING IN MIDAIR...)

zim: "hmm? OH DOOKIE, NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

dib: "(sees zim falling) zim?"

zim: "DIB, CATCH ME! BRING THE PONY AROUND AND CATCH MEEEEE!!!"

(derpy zips around and catches zim)

zim: "!!! phew!"

dib: "you can thank me later."

narrator: "like after the possibly boring filler?"

dib, zim, and derpy: "WAIT, NO-"

--{Evil Leo's Dark Order #1}--

caption: "WITHIN THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE MINDF*** BOX."

(cut to evil leo at a large table with many other villains)

evil leo: "well well, gentlemen. i'm surprised you all could find this place!"

dartz: "nawt weawy, we wuz aaaaaahll tawsd in heuh too."

evil leo: "now then, let's take role call. melvin ishtar."

melvin: "could i get a hug?"

evil leo: "no (EFF)ing way. denzel crocker."

crocker: "god dammit nappa!"

evil leo: "nightmare moon."

nightmare moon: "you're kidding, right?"

evil leo: "the smash fighter version of olimar."

smash fighter olimar: "wait, wha- how in the hell did i get here?!"

evil leo: "dark aeris."

dark aeris: "oh COME ON! if whoever's writing this would just take the time to put up one of his actual drawings of me, rather than just using colorless drawings of aeris they find off the net, that would be much better than this miserable pile of-"

evil leo: "and Dartz."

dartz: "ya know, i gottuh agwee with da monachwome chick with da wed eyes."

dark aeris: "i'm a male, *******. there's a distinct difference for some dark characters, and i'm not afraid to lose the pants and show you."

dartz: "whoevew's witing dis' shouwt needs tuh stop bein' uh lazy asshou and geht to duh paint pwogwam."

melvin: "uugh, can somebody get a translator? i don't speak 'post-council of doom 3 dartz'."

dartz: "oh, daht. wewll, it's ahll a vewy funny stowy wight deuh. somewun snuck intuh mah woom in da midduwl of duh night-"

crocker: "quick question, are you trying to pronnounce 'room' or 'womb'?"

evil leo: "shut up, crocker. go on, dartz. tell us how you lost the ability to talk normally."

dartz: "tank you. anyway, i didn't see who it wuz, but dei had ah knaife."

melvin: "ooh! murderous! please continue!"

dartz: "dei took duh knaife, and shuvved in doun muh thwoat!"

nightmare moon: "that probably didn't feel good."

dartz: "den dei stawted to swiss it uhwaound, cuttin mah vocuwl cowds wike wamen nooduwlls!"

nightmare moon: "mother of GOD!"

crocker: "that makes 3 reasons i wanna leave. i'm late for my own short show, this story is getting really violent really fast, and melvin creeps me out!"

melvin: "aw, come on! i only want to hug you!"

crocker: "HELL NO, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'HUG'!"

dartz: "duh doctows said i'd beh stuck tawkin' wike dis fow da west of muh waife!"

crocker: "...fourth reason, you're a confusing person. what does your wife have to do with this?"

dartz: "not 'wife', 'waife'!"

smash fighter olimar: "i think he's trying to say 'life' but can't quite do it because of the incident."

crocker: "oooooohhhh... he's talking kind of like homestar runner, so i couldn't tell."

dartz: "*sigh*"

zorc: "HEY GUUUUUYS! WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS HERE THREAD?"

melvin: "dammit, zorc! we already have a 1-character overbalance of yugioh abridged characters and VG Cats-based characters! we don't need the YGO to be overpowering!"

zorc: "sorry guys, i just couldn't stay away!"

evil leo: "well, since you're here, i suppose you could stay for a few minutes, but then melvin gets a free hug from you."

melvin: "heheheh..."

zorc: "*gulp!*"

nightmare moon: "well, maybe we FINALLY can get back to discussing evil plans to-"

dartz: "ahn den thewe's dah time i got mah dek."

nightmare moon: "(barfs under the table) XP YOU... ARE... DISGUSTING..."

melvin: "i thought horses couldn't throw up."

evil leo: "really, with the amount of food pinkie pie eats in the show, anything goes for any type of pony from equestria. which reminds me. it would seem our old arch-nemesis, smashfan666, has recently gotten into Friendship is Magic."

zorc: "another soul lost to the herd."

evil leo: "if we can threaten the land of equestria, no doubt smashfan will come to rush to the protection of it's inhabitants, especially the mane cast in ponyville! and maybe princesses celestia and luna. if we could lure him into equestria, we can capture him and do unspeakable things to him! things like cut his throat, and maybe stab his eyeballs a little. and melvin could get to give him the biggest hug of his life!"

dark aeris: "diabolical!"

melvin: "i knew there was a reason you were my best friend next to mr. tweetums..."

crocker: "*sniff* WHY?! WHY MR. TWEETUMS?! WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! (slinks under the table sobbing violently)"

nightmare moon: "calm down man, you're obsessing over a BIRD."

*ding!*

evil leo: "and that means the snacks are ready!"

zorc: "YAY!"

smash fighter olimar: "i just came for the free burritos."

evil leo: "which does not include free burritos, that was a lie."

smash fighter olimar: "figures."

zorc: "do we at least have pizza rolls?"

evil leo: "oh yes, PLENTY of pizza rolls!"

melvin: "(EFF) YEAH!"

evil leo: "just remember not to get TOO caught up in the snacks to remember we're in the middle of a meeting."

(a few seconds later, everyone has pizza rolls and other assorted foods on their ends of the table)

evil leo: "so, once we capture him if he's ever released from trophy form, what do you think we should do?"

crocker: "we weaken him by trapping him under a butterfly net! ALL smashfans are weak under a butterfly net!"

nightmare moon: "crocker, that's faeries"

crocker: "FARIES, smashfans, basically the same as bats and gay people."

evil leo: "alright, what else?"

crocker: "we challenge him to all kinds of different card games!"

zorc: "good..."

crocker: "on MOTORBIKES!"

evil leo: "that is the dumbest thing that's ever come out of your mouth. card games on motorbikes, COME ON!"

dark aeris: "alright, this is just too much yugioh abridged for me. (gets up and walks away) i'm going!"

melvin: "...does he know that the only exit is blocked by our laundry?"

(dark aeris sits back into his seat, in a face that resembles 'me gusta' plus 'poker face' plus 'OH SHI-')

dark aeris: "...i think it just waved at me."

nightmare moon: "zorc... do i dare ask what's with the dragon head growing out of your crotch?"

zorc: "oh, that's just my willie."

dartz: "AGH, DUDE! WHILE WEUH, EATIN?!"

nightmare moon: "would you PLEASE put some freaking pants on?!"

zorc: "anyway, once we capture smashfan, i think we should make him watch Zorc & Pals: the abridged series!"

evil leo: "an abridged series WITHIN AN ABRIDGED SERIES?"

smash fighter olimar: "this is sounding a lot like that Inception film."

nightmare moon: "does anypony but me and evil leo have even a lick of sense in them?"

zorc: "i do!"

nightmare moon: "anypony besides zorc?"

tristan: "...i do!"

nightmare moon: "what next? is somepony going to randomly say-"

everyone but nightmare moon: "SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

melvin: "...okay, i really don't. i'm a broke son of a b****."

evil leo: "and that's terrible. as is the time i've allotted zorc to be here. and you know what that means! melvin?"

mevlin: "hug time, zorc!"

zorc: "wait, what are you- ?!"

(CENSORED)

zorc: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! OH GOD, WHY?! no, wait, not my drag- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OH! OH NO! OH NO! OOHH! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAHAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!"

(everyone, particularly melvin, is slathered in blue blood, and zorc is nowhere to be seen)

melvin: "aaaahh, that was a gooood hug."

crocker: "ooooooooh, bakura-aka-florence's gonna be mad as hell about THIS!"

dark aeris: "that limey? pfft! i'm sure nobody gives two sh**s."

crocker: "his mommy does."

dark aeris: "...like i said, i'm sure nobody gives two sh**s."

nightmare moon: "the fangirls probably do."

melvin: "...oooooooooooh, crap."

(a large crowd of fangirls break down the door)

florence: "there they are! those are the people who killed zorc! get them, my beloved fangirls!"

random fangirl: "you heard the guy! GET THEM!"

(the fangirls charge after them)

evil leo: "EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!"

---{SHORT OVER}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT}---
--[Evil Leo's Dark Order #2]---

evil leo: "(wiping blood off of paws) now that that's settled, i'd like to call this second meeting of the dark order to order!"

dark aeris: "uugh, here we go again."

evil leo: "but first, i'd like to introduce some new members to our group. megatron."

megatron: "word to your mother."

evil leo: "edduardo, jon, and mark."

edduardo: "someone pass the soda."

evil leo: "and finally, DISCORD!"

(jon and mark push the statue of discord in)

jon: "ow, my back!"

dark aeris: "...IT'S JUST A STATUE!"

evil leo: "precisely! if we create enough chaos in the general area, discord will be free from his stone prison! so quick, someone fight about something!"

edduardo: "well, in that case, (pointing at megatron's feet) those stabilizing servos make you look like a douchebag!"

megatron: "oh, that is IT, human! you're just lucky i don't annhialate you where you stand!"

edduardo: "says a guy who couldn't even defeat 5 spacebridge repairmen!"

(the discord statue wobbles a bit, then shatters)

evil leo: "hey guys, guess what?"

edduardo & megatron: "what?!"

evil leo: "discord's back."

discord: "how's it been, mmmmmb****es?"

discord: "AHAHAHAHA! just look at yourselves!"

mark: "ITHINKIJUSTSH*TMYSELF."

evil leo: "with his powers that defy all logic, we can finally achieve our goal of defeating smashfan666, and his goody-two-shoes band of forum fighters!"

nightmare moon: "wait a minute, what about those new guys? the AVS i think they were."

evil leo: "i didn't invite them, they're just a bunch of dorks."

(elsewhere)

???: "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! evil leo has called some of the greater media scum into the mindf*** box for a meeting to destroy smashfan666, and we're not invited! they've even got free burritos, the *******s!"

mechanikat: "i agree, this cannot go un-dealt with!"

professor calamitous: "that's not even a real word, and i agree with you!"

vexus: "if you ask me, they're just a bunch of dorks."

the gourd: "zugzug!"

???: "well, we can't just sit here and b**** about it, we shall do what they're doing, only better! and we'll serve no burritos, just tacos!"

snooky: "as usual, you're a total genius!"

vexus: "you might not have a lot of looks, but your brains are as sharp as anything!"

???: "i'm surrounded by idiots..."

the gourd: "zugzug!"

(back where the dark order was)

evil leo: "crocker, as group secretary, i want you to transcribe everything we say."

crocker: "(holds up pencil & paper) gotcha!"

evil leo: "first off, we must discuss how our last meeting went totally off the rails. seriously, it was a complete and utter sham! and that's a word i don't use often. sham! shammity sham sham! ShamWow! shamerson shamming sham shammit shamming... sham!"

dark aeris: "well, maybe it-"

evil leo: "SHAM!"

dartz: "...ah ya dun yeht?"

evil leo: "perhaps."

dark aeris: "well, maybe it's because florence was watching the previous short the whole time, and seeing zorc getting killed put him over the edge!"

evil leo: "we got that part, monochrome."

dark aeris: "how many times have i told you not to call me that in public?!"

evil leo: "well, you're asking for it. look at your lack of color! you look like an old cartoon from the 30s for (EFF)'s sake."

dark aeris: "*sigh*"

evil leo: "hey, at least you get your own image this time! instead of all those friggin' colorless images."

smash fighter olimar: "did'ja see me?"

evil leo: "yes, yes, your eyes are red now to distinguish from the real olimar, now shut up."

smash fighter olimar: "your mother plays card games in hell!"

evil leo: "i know! that's because i killed her!"

smash fighter olimar: "...holy ****, dude."

evil leo: "first off, we have to find a way of getting out of this (EFF)ing box!"

discord: "why would you want to get OUT of this box? (looking out the window) i like the pure insanity of this place! there's so much chaos already that i don't even have to lift a finger to cause ANYTHING!"

dark aeris: "we can't raze the landscapes from inside the mindf*** box, you'd think someone just as messed up as this place would figure out that we can't just make a ladder suddenly appear out of nowhere and climb up it and out of the mindf*** box!"

(evil leo and discord both facepalm)

dark aeris: "you're kidding, right? he can do that?"

evil leo: "then let's get out of here!"

(in-box earthquake)

crocker: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

(everything starts tumbling around everywhere)

all: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

(outside, the mindf*** box falls into the ocean, sinks, and is eaten by a whale)

melvin: "ooooooh, i do NOT like the look of those action parentheses."

evil leo: "well, since we probably won't make it out of this either way... crocker, hand me the transcript of the meeting so i can burn it."

crocker: "(hands paper over) okay."

evil leo: "(puts on reading glasses) lets see here. hmm... fairy godparents, fairy godp- THIS THING JUST SAYS THE WORDS 'FAIRY GODPARENTS!' OVER AND OVER AGAIN!"

crocker: "wha- ?! i'm sorry, sir! i didn't know what i was thinki-"

evil leo: "GET... OUT... i never want to see you in any lair of mine ever again!"

(crocker leaves, disheartenedly)

smash fighter olimar: "was that REALLY necessary?"

evil leo: "anyone who can't keep a straight mind and write down everything we say is not welcome as group secretary!"

dartz: "hawsh, mahn."

evil leo: "acceptable losses."

(the whale spits out the mindf*** box at dartz's old undersea lair, then everyone falls out)

dartz: "hey, ah wemembah dis plaic! dis mah ohld undawatuh laiuh. good tahms..."

evil leo: "hmm... this could be the perfect place to set up a base of operations!"

crocker: "so can i come back now?"

evil leo: "no."

---{SHORT OVER}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(MISSING: MARS16, RETROANTONIO, SEGASTORM, AND MPH DEKU. REWARD: HONORARY FORUM FIGHTER PRIVILIGES)

(TAK's ship shoots down at least 13 darkling-crafted planes, only for 30 more to respawn)

TAK: "it's no use. they're making more of themselves faster than we can shoot them down!"

vlad: "we'll have to change our strategy."

(a purple twinkle flies from the trophy case)

zim: "eh?!"

(TAK's ship is struck by a darkling-overshadowed princess celestia)

ship AI: "50% damage to ship hull! that hurt like- OH F**K!"

narrator: "uh-oh! it looks like princess celestia of equestria is just a little posessed-ia! EGH! and somehow i'm rhyming... at least it sounded so-estia..."

dib: "is that... celestia?!"

zim: "she's been posessed by one of the shadow-smoke imp creatures!"

narrator: "it looks like the only logical option is to pummel her until she's free of this evil trance!"

(vlad tries shooting energy spheres, but celestia just reflects them.)

vlad: "she's too powerful!"

(TAK runs her ship into celestia, forcing the darkling out of her)

narrator: "...that hurt to even WATCH!"

darkling: "THIS IS GONNA HURT WHEN I LAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

princess celestia: "(snapping out of it) uuuhh, what happened?"

dib: "you were posessed by a darkling, and we had to beat you up to bring you back to your senses. heh, sorry about that."

zim: "are you alright at all?"

princess celestia: "no problem, i just have a slight headache."

timmy: "now that that's done, we can get back to getting rid of this evil air force!"

princess celestia: "i couldn't agree more!"

zim: "CHAAAAAAARGE!!!"

(the battle proceeds)

(meanwhile, unbeknownst to everyone involved in the battle, Media Superland has come upon it's next target; the land of Equestria. the sky grows dim with red, cloudy evil as the floating continent looms over)

narrator: "wait a minute, equestria? what's hadas want with that place?! and how does nobody on media superland take notice to that?!"

twilight sparkle: "a floating island? ...but why?!"

rainbow dash: "wait a minute, didn't i clear the clouds today?"

applejack: "i don't reckon those clouds are natural, rainbow. ooh, this doesn't look too good."

rarity: "that floating island looks so... so... TACKY!"

(pinkie pie is taking a leisurely stroll when she takes notice to the dark clouds)

pinkie pie: "huh, y'know, i thought the weather report said there wasn't going to be evil clouds looming today..."

(a nearby TV clicks on)

weatherpony: "and in a strange turn of events, todays forecast calls for evil clouds looming over equestria today, due to a mysterious floating island that seems to have assimilated other surrounding areas, including metropolis, danville, and dimmsdale. so everypony already out had better head back inside for their rain ponchos in case these red clouds bring rain!"

pinkie pie: "ah, that's better! (...)"

pinkie pie: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! (runs to find the others)"

(meanwhile, in ponyville)

big macintosh: "(noticing the evil clouds and floating isle) what in sweet tarnation is THAT thing?!"

scootaloo: "whatever it is, it sure doesn't look good..."

(most of the residents go into a frenzied panic to find shelter)

(darklings start dropping from the sky)

(back on media superland, the darklings retreat from the battle to join the other darklings)

timmy: "hey, check out the darkling army!"

princess celestia: "they're retreating, but to where?"

(everyone takes notice to equestria under attack)

smashfan666 hallucination: "oh jesus christ..."

dib: "is that ponyville?!"

cosmo: "whatever it is, the darklings are going after it!"

henry: "we have to stop them!"

zim: "we all agree then, TO EQUESTRIA!"

gir: "YAY!"

(everyone flies down to equestria)

princess celestia: "i can't believe this. equestria under siege! we have to put a stop to this!"

vlad: "we should probably start by looking for twilight sparkle and her friends, maybe they can help us!"

june: "good idea, vlad. let's go!"

(the team flies down to the applebuck ranch to find the mane cast, but instead come upon a posessed twilight sparkle, rainbow dash, rarity, and applejack)

princess celestia: "this doesn't look good..."

vlad: "they've been posessed by darklings, too!"

(the posessed ponies attack the team)

henry: "wait a minute, where's fluttershy?"

zim: "and the pink one?"

dib: "they must be hiding somewhere. guys! vlad, celestia, mars, derpy and i'll handle these dark mares! the rest of you find pinkie pie and fluttershy, or SOMEONE who can help!"

zim: "nobody commands ZIM, earth boy!"

princess celestia: "just go! don't worry about us!"

zim: "i'm expected to rule this planet one day, and THIS will not-"

timmy: "(grabbing zim by the arm) c'mon, zim!"

(the others run to find fluttershy and pinkie pie while celestia, derpy, dib, vlad, and mars16 stay to release the rest of the mane cast from their brainwashed state)

(meanwhile, in the confines of my own mind... thanks to being in a trophied state for so long...)

SWEET MOTHER OF MAMBO/SAMBA/SALSA IN A SUCKISH MACHINIMA!

(pan out to reveal a completely white space... and in a likely vague Eddsworld reference, a pencil draws a trackway starting downward)

uuuuuhm... okay, wh- (as the pencil prepares to send me down) wait, what are you doing? no, no, NO don't you dare- (the pencil bumps into me, sending me down the track) OH CRAP- oof! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

(2 trolls are talking a few yards away)

:troll: 1: "well, that was boring and done before"

:troll: 2: "what should we do now?"

:troll: 1: "LET'S GO TO HELL!"

(an elevator with a pentagram rises from the ground and the trolls go in it)

:troll: 2: "WHEE, WOOHOO!"

:troll: 1: "broccoli!"

(and with me...)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEPONY PLEASE HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

--[I'll make a Brony out of you]--

narrator: "note, the following short was recorded before smashfan became a brony, and, by definition, before he was turned into a trophy by hadas. so don't expect to see him thinking much of ponies in this short, and enjoy dedede losing his sanity over the whole phenomena!"

(we cut to dedede on the couch)

*giggling from in dedede & escargoon's room*

dedede: "??? what's escargoon laughin' about now? (gets up and enters the room)"

escargoon: "(doing stuff on computer) okay, now let's see what the internet has for me today! (starts up a youtube video) ah, Feeling Pinkie Keen. perfect!"

dedede: "feeling pinkie keen? what?"

escargoon: "you wouldn't get it, sire."

(the theme from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starts playing)

video: "my little pony, my little pony, ah ah ah ah aaaah-"

dedede: "(snickers) tell me again, what meaning for the word 'gay' does the fanbase refer to you as?"

escargoon: "(pauses video) one, forget you haters. we bronies don't need your kind fogging up the screen while breathing down our necks. secondly, they use 'gay' in reference to yaoi. disgusting, i know, but..."

dedede: "(hurk!) i have to go throw up in the other room. have fun wit'cha makeovers & slumber parties. (exits)"

escargoon: "*pfft!* ****wad. (plays video again)"

video: "big adventure, tons of fun!"

dedede: "i thought escargoon was a dummy before, but this just plain takes the cake! HAHAHAHAHAHA! let's see what finn & jake are up to. (enters their room to find them watching clips of the show, too.) WHAT THE- ?!"

jake: "hey, play the muffin one, i like that one!"

finn: "agreed, my man."

both: "(bashing fists together) brohoof!"

video: "(many oohs & aahs of exitement and an entranced quip of 'muuuffiiin')"

dedede: "any particular REASON i find 2 dudes raised fit for action watching youtube videos of a show for little girls? did'ja lose a bet or what?!"

finn: "shh!"

jake: "(grittingly) we're trying to find a clip of rainbow dash doing the sonic rainboom!"

dedede: "whatever, i'm gonna bunk with meta knight tonight, at least he has some sense not to care about this dumb girly stuff! (slams the door)"

jake: "harsh."

finn: "he sounds just like spike in episode 3."

dedede: "(rushing over to meta knight & galacta knight's room) i gotta get away from these pony-loving freaks!"

(and, much to dedede's surprise, meta knight & galacta knight are watching a video of episode 2)

dedede: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

pinkie pie in video: "ooh! especially if there's CANDY APPLES in there! ...what? those things are good!"

meta knight: "(chuckles) aah, pinkie pie, truly you are the best pony ever..."

galacta knight: "almost as much so as applejack"

meta knight: "on the contrary, pinkie pie is a much funnier pony than applejack."

galacta knight: "on an equal contrary, being funny has nothing to do with it, it just adds to it."

meta knight: "...yes, you are probably right."

dedede: "even META KNIGHT of all people!"

meta knight: "oh, hello your majesty. we were just watching this show i really enjoy. galacta knight here wanted to give it a watch one time, and now we both view it daily."

dedede: "I GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS STABLE! (runs out through the wall)"

meta knight: "...what do you suppose his problem was?"

(dedede runs into zim's base, where he is greeted by gir)

gir: "(in duty mode) NONE MAY PASS! YOU ARE AN INTRUDER!"

dedede: "i need to hide out here for a while from some crazy people! where's zim?"

gir: "(in regular mode) he's downstairs."

dedede: "(running to the inner catacombs of the base) zim?! zim, where are ya'?!"

zim: "(overhearing from the lab) hmm? (quickly puts on disguise and heads out into the hall) WHO ARE YOU TO INFILTRATE THE FORTRESS OF ZIM?! (sees dedede standing there) oh, it's just you..."

dedede: "zim, i gotta hide out at your place for a while. people've been getting into My Little Pony, even the men! and NOT just the extremely girly men!"

zim: "such as the dib human?"

dedede: "exactly! can i crash at your place until the whole thing blows over?"

zim: "...i see no reason why not. i can trust a future janitorial squad general."

dedede: "thanks, man. hey, since i'm here, can ya' show me how some of that irken equipment works?"

zim: "eh, just as long as you don't get any of your... ffffFFFFFFILTHY GERMS all over it..."

(a short time later)

zim: "(holding his globs of doom weapon) this... is the plunger OF DOOOOM!!! watch as i display an example of it's unique powers!"

(a dib robot flails out of a chamber)

zim: "ya' see that robot over there?"

dib robot: "I Will make YOUUUUUuuuu SUFFER LARGE, ALIEN!"

zim: "(turns a dial on the plunger of doom, then fires red rings at the dib robot, hypnotizing it at drawing it closer to zim) here comes the paaaaain! (uses the hook end of the plunger to grab the dib robot and throw it across the room) the plunger of doom makes anything with even the tiniest amount of intelligence bend to the wielder's every will! watch... insignifigant large headed robot! i command you to DAAANCE!"

(the robot starts doing an irish jig)

zim: "it also makes an excellent toilet-cleaning utensil!"

dedede: "sweet! say, i'm gonna go get somethin' from the fridge, 'kay?"

zim: "very WELLLL!"

(dedede leaves the room)

zim: "(looks around, tosses the dib robot aside and puts the plunger of doom in an emergency case) the coast seems clear... (puts hand up to a panel on the wall)"

computer: "retinal scan required for access..."

(zim places his eyes up to an optic scanner)

computer: "scanning... scan complete, welcome back."

(a secred door in the wall opens to an (offscreen) dimly lit area, which zim looks into with satisfaction)

zim: "aaah, you are truly one of the only things i actually appreciate about this monkey-infested filth-bucket of a planet, for every day i find myself looking forward to when another day of mission toil ends, and i can once again return to your sweet embrace. the tallest would think SICKLY of me if they found out how much you mean to me..."

(cut to the inside of the small room, which is a shrine to fluttershy, complete with a small completely-plastic figurine, which zim removes from it's pedestal and holds up to his face)

zim: "oh, fluttershy. none must know of our forbidden love... (hugs the figurine, smiling warmly with a small squeak)"

(cut to dedede seeing the whole thing through the keyhole)

dedede: "what... the... HELL?!?! THAT IS DISTURBING ON TOO MANY LEVELS TO COUNT!!!"

zim: "(hears dedede yelling) eh?!"

dedede: "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!! (runs off, getting belt snagged in the process, leaving only his cloak and his hat his only clothing being worn at the moment) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(mayor adam west sees dedede running through the park)

adam west: "ugh, get a tan."

(dedede runs back into FFHQ)

dedede: "(deep panting) i just hope... (more panting) i didn't do anything... (even more panting) too embarassing..."

(reuben appears to have been turned into a pony)

625: "hey, 3D's."

(as have i...)

hey, dedede.

(and everyone else)

spat: "hey, dee."

all: "what's up?"

dedede: "(shrill) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(it turns out the whole thinng was a dream)

dedede: "AH, WHA-?! hmm?"

(dedede runs outside to find zim walking by with a plastic bag)

dedede: "zim, you're not a pony-fan are ya?"

zim: "not to my knowledge, no..."

dedede: "(wondering about the plastic bag) what's in the bag?"

zim: "oh, this? heheh, well, you know. items to research to better understand (deeply) human culture... well, gotta go, bye! (runs off to the side)"

dedede: "...oooookaaaaaaay...."

zim: "(looks to both sides, sees that nobody is around, and takes out the plastic fluttershy figurine from dedede's dream) oh my precious darling, (cuddles figurine) he almost found you. (smiles, then quickly puts the figure back in the bag and runs back his house)"

dedede: "(gets on the computer) alright, fine. i'll try out the dang show. but if i turn into a ******, i wanna go through with the original plan for my will..."

(nearly an hour later)

dedede: "O.O well, if i have to give my honest opinion, i'd have to say... that this is the best show EVER CREATED BY ANYONE EVER!!! (runs out to a target and straight to the checkout aisle with a bunch of figurines, plushes, and other assorted merch) QUICK, gimme all the pony stuffs ya' got!"

(welcome to the herd, dedede...)

---{SHORT OVER}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(not used to so many long gaps between posts)

(cut to the battle at sweet apple acres)

posessed applejack: "y'all just made a mighty huge mistake f***ing with us, sugarcube!"

dib: "you're the ones attacking US! we haven't even done anything to you yet!"

(the overshadowed rainbow dash aims for mars16's offline statue of a body)

vlad: "uuuh, mars? if you want to log on, i think NOW MIGHT BE THE BEST POSSIBLE TIME!"

posessed twilight sparkle: "no use trying to call him forward, vlad! just face the facts that you are all totally screwed!"

(rainbow dash almost strikes mars16, but derpy jumps in front of him at takes the hit, turning into a trophy)

vlad: "...well, that's just great. now we have two vegetables."

(cut to the rest of the team running toward ponyville)

henry: "we have to find pinkie pie and fluttershy before dib & the others get clobbered!"

zim: "everyone, SPLIT UP! i'll take gir, timothy, and the flying cosplayers with me uptown."

henry: "june & i got downtown."

TAK: "and i'll look for them in the everfree forest with MiMi."

zim: "and retroantonio, since you're not doing anything, you'll go with TAK."

(retroantonio's duller-toned, lifeless body is thrown at TAK, and all 3 teams go their respective directions)

(meanwhile, inside my head, i am still sliding until i reach the end of the insanely long track)

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG. (slams into a statue depicting a golden figure)

???: "smashfan666."

what... what is this?!

???: "you must not give up, smashfan."

well duh, voice i've never met before.

???: "the future of smashboards depends on it, and so does the past!"

...who the hell are you, anyway?

???: "i..."

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "...am the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future, and i am here to provide you with very important backstory that will no doubt help you to defeat hadas."

i'm all ears.

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "then let me begin. THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, when the forums were still young, there started a great war between villains and heroes. when it seemed all hope was lost, the heroes had formed a last-ditch effort plan and the elders of their tribes, with help from the gods of the internet, magically imbued a newborn infant with a great and terrible power. many years later, the child, now a teenaged man, would adventure across the lands of smashboards, collecting many heroes of the newer time to become part of a great army of which he would help to lead the entire world of smashboards to victory over all the villains. and that teenaged man is you, smashfan."

so let me get this straight... before i even heard about smashboards, let alone joined it, their wisest overseers gave me some sort of ultimate power that they think will eliminate the evil forces forever?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "yes. they could not use this power themselves, however."

...why in the hell not?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "well, the short version is that you're a main protagonist in the main story. the longer version is that THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, during the aforementioned war, a great hero rose up and fought tooth-and-nail to defeat the villainous threat. this hero's heart was set on destroying the many dark rulers that had commanded these evil armies. he was sadly killed by an overused meme of the time. fortunately, his spirit was preserved in a jar and converted later into a piece of balsa wood. in the hour of desperation, this piece of balsa wood was used to contact the internet gods, and his spirit was released to the heavans. the internet gods immediately took his spirit to recreate this ultimate power, yet knew they could not imbue themselves with it, for his spirit would overcome and destroy their body. it, however, seemed to take kindly to inhabiting you. yet as a result, your brain was split into two halves: one which was similar to that of the hero, and the other which behaves just like a normal teenaged boy, and had gone through a phase where he loved to torment his fellow forum gamers and thought he was the ruler of out of this dimension from Star Fox, and had tapped into some of the power of his mind's second half."

wait wait WAIT. so, based on what you've been telling me so far, i'm the reincarnation of some legendary smashboards hero, and have been entrusted with an ancient power created from his soul or some **** so i can save the entire world, and that somehow this only works with the presence of a plot?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "yes."

...huh, didn't see that coming.

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "i did!"

you know, cybernetic ghost, i've always compared my life on smashboards early on to how the ancient athenians originally saw Socrates, someone who was socially outcasted for the simple questioning of the world around us, only my case was a lot more newfag-related. now i think i've got a VAGUE understanding as to why.

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "and that is?"

the internet is turning us all into a bunch of magna-loving dorks.

(ba-dum tshh)

so, how are all my friends doing?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "that, i'm afraid, is the problem. everyone's been trophified by hadas after the battle. but there is good news to this as well. zim has managed to place irken devices, designed to revive from the trophy stage whoever wears it, on timmy turner, and june & henry from Kablam. together, they have thus far collected TAK & Mimi, Gir, Vlad Plasmius, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Princess Celestia, Derpy Hooves, Dib, Retroantonio, Mars16, and a hallucination of yourself to help free you from your current state, and defeat hadas."

phew! that's a load off my nine. so, where are they now?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "they are currently traveling in the land of equestria to find pinkie pie and fluttershy to help them free twilight sparkle, rainbow dash, rarity, and applejack from posession by darklings so that they may lend their assistance as well."

good, because i think they're going to need all the help they can get.

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "anyway, i'd love to help you get out of here, but since this is a hallucination of your mind, i can't really do anything. and not just because it's a hallucination inside of your mind."

why then?

cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future: "because this is a hallucination INSIDE a hallucination inside of your mind."

INCEPTION?!

(i wake up back in the first level, surrounded by ponies)

man, i REALLY need to cut down on the ginger ale.

...i hope that cybernetic ghost was right.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*Dropped into the Void*
*Finally awake after a long comma*

Huh, wer, were's is she, she's gone she was right here, were's Hades.. Were am I. Were's smash fan

I its Dark, I gotta find a way out........................................................................................................................ *damn keyboard getting stuck*

???:Damn keyboard getting stuck

What who's mocking me

???:What who's mocking me

Im dumb

???:Your dumb

ARRGH.... Asora is that you

Asora: Asora is that you

You Bi#%..... dont run get back here

*Asora Runs Away*

_____
Back to smashfan and his impressively long inspiring post

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(uptown: zim, gir, cosmo, wanda, poof, and timmy are searching high and low at the square)

zim: "(looking behind multiple barrels) GAH! they are not here EITHER! FLIERS! search every inch of cloudsdale with your pink-hatted friend for them! ZIM shall not rest until we have their assistance!"

(nearby, a pair of red eyes inside a bush oversees the whole thing)

???: "hmm... an irken invader. (disappears into the bushes)"

(downtown: henry and june are looking in ponies' houses for them)

june: "if they're hiding out, this would probably be the best place to look."

(the same pair of red eyes from before looks through the barely-translucent window, then leaves)

(in the everfree forest: TAK, mimi, and the empty, darker-toned shell of retroantonio have found Zecora's hut)

TAK: "you know, i didn't think there would be anyone living this deep in the forest."

(zecora appears to be reorganizing her assorted charms)

zecora: "yes? who is there?"

TAK: "you must be zecora, the zebra shaman i've heard about. i require your assistance. my friends were back in ponyville looking for pinkie pie and fluttershy, 2 residents of those parts. i assume you would know where they are?"

zecora: "that is correct, my young E.T."

TAK: "i'm actually over 500 earth-years old."

zecora: "(begins to pour some kind of potion into the nearby pot) for with this brew, all i can see-"

???: "halt, forest creature!"

(a large alien with a squid face breaks through the hut opening, sporting the same pair of red eyes as before)

vilgax: "i have come to defeat this small green alien and lay waste to this land!"

TAK: "and just who are you?"

vilgax: "i am vilgax! it was your kind who destroyed my planet, irken! your soldiers demolished our cities to make way for a graveyard planet. i find it only fitting to vanquish members of the very same race who nearly doomed mine into extinction! i shall annihalate you, and then the other irken i had found in the village square shall fall!"

zecora: "what is this vile creature speaking of?"

TAK: ""best you don't worry about something like that. MIMI! defensive mode!

+battle music: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion - Primus+

(MiMi extends her claw arm and attacks vilgax, who puts up his shield just in time)

vilgax: "very well. if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you shall get!"

(back with dib & the others)

vlad: "(takes notice of the ship that landed in the everfree forest some moments ago) hmm... i know i've seen that ship somewhere before... but where? (revives derpy)"

dib: "no time to worry about that now, we still have ponies to free from demonic posession!"

princess celestia: "i only hope mars can come back to the battle soon..."

(back on media superland, a darkling general is reporting to hadas)

darkling general: "hadas, our troops are demolishing equestria at an alarming rate. we shall soon be ready to add it to media superland."

hadas: "excellent. and what of smashfan's friends?"

darkling general: "they have landed in equestria, in the hopes of getting twilight sparkle and her friends to join them. however, she, as well as applejack, rainbow dash, and rarity have been posessed by our troops, and are beating them senseless as we speak."

hadas: "and what of fluttershy and pinkie pie?"

darkling general: "unknown, sir. they are still looking for them in 4 seperate groups. one holding off the posessed ponies, one looking uptown, one looking downtown, one looking in the everfree forest."

hadas: "and tell me, WHY did you not stop this?!"

darkling general: "we tried, sir. but most of our darklings in ponyville have been hospitalized by tainted muffins."

hadas: "(slams fist into throne) you mean to tell me that our best men were stopped by BAKED GOODS?!"

sickened darkling: "(groans) not baked goods, baked bads- (hurk!)"

hadas: "B( oh what a bad joke."

darkling general: "and would you believe it's been made on two other shows?"

hadas: "listen. i want you and your troops to eliminate those pests down in equestria, by any means necessary!"

darkling general: "yes sir. though that will be very difficult, even with our troops who are well, as vilgax has also been reported to be in the area."

hadas: "hmm... this complicates things... if you see vilgax, apprehend him along with retro, mars, and those temporary fighters."

darkling general: "very well, my leige."

(meanwhile)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*Pasting* (If that means breathing hard...)

I, *sigh* need you to come back Asora....(Pasting).. Damn she's gone.
Still wondering how I ended up in this pitch black area.
This must be the doing Hadas or one of his ummmm. helpers.

________
Shorter then usaull but im in school

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(meanwhile, back at zecora's hut)

vilgax: "take this, irken! (punches the ground, sending out a shockwave that knocks over many of the items on the nearby shelves. a shockwave that TAK easily dodges)"

zecora: "(in shock over many ov her voodoo tools being shattered) sweet mama-jama!"

TAK: "(climbs onto vilgax using PAK legs) you're stronger than you look, vilgax. but not strong enough! (jumps onto the ceiling and uses a pistol to blast vilgax, but it misses)"

vilgax: "not just strong, TAK. (grabs TAK's PAK legs and throws her across the room, ripping off the PAK legs) you will find that i am also quite resourceful."

TAK: "*snarls* (takes pistol out again, and continues to shoot vilgax) Mimi! scan vilgax's armor for any potential weaknesses!"

mimi: "(brief salute, then scans vilgax)"

vilgax: "(holding shield up) if you think you can find a way to breach my enhancements, then you are sadly mistaken."

mimi: "(displays statistics of vilgax's shield gauntlet and other assorted armaments)"

TAK: "hmm... (aims pistol for vilgax's legs)"

vilgax: "even the most clever of strategies could not-"

(TAK blasts vilgax square in the kneecaps)

vilgax: "AARGH! (hops around on one foot, grasping his injured knee)"

TAK: "you talk too much."

(back in town, zim, gir and timmy are faced with 2 of celestia's guards, who have been posessed by darklings)

zim: "ah, finally! proper assistance! excuse me, loyal guardians of the princess of the sun, we require your assistance in finding a pink pony of much-"

posessed guard 1: "in the name of the glorious master hadas, you shall be annihalated! (pulls out a spear)"

zim: "(realizing these guards are posessed) oh, blitznak."

(the spear is thrown at zim, but deflected by gir, now in duty mode)

zim: "gir! attack them!"

gir: "YES MASTER, I OBEY! (shoots posessed guards with multiple weapons)"

(downtown, henry and june check twilight sparkle's house)

henry: "darn it, they're not in here either!"

???: "um, excuse me, but..."

june: "huh?"

(out of the shadows of the closet steps fluttershy)

fluttershy: "could one of you please tell me what's going on out there? i mean, if that's alright."

june: "fluttershy? oh, thank goodness, we finally found you!"

henry: "things aren't looking too good. most of the ponies have gone into hiding and everywhere we turn, it's just darklings, darklings, darklings! it's pure sparta! i mean madness..."

fluttershy: "darklings?"

june: "they're the servants of an evil dog-looking thing named hadas. they can shapeshift, control darkness, even take people over!"

henry: "they got most of the populace, fluttershy. twilight, applejack, rainbow, almost everyone."

fluttershy: "oh man, that's horrible!"

henry: "yeah, i know."

fluttershy: "we've gotta do something!"

june: "we were looking for you so that you could probably help us out."

fluttershy: "...count me in."

henry: "sweet!"

june: "now we've just gotta find pinkie pie, then we can regroup with the others. let's head back uptown and let zim know the good news."

???: "not so fast!"

(multiple darklings drop from the ceiling and burst through the door)

fluttershy: "a- and those are?"

june: "darklings. be careful, these things are deadly!"

(the darklings gang up on henry and june, flat-out K.O.ing them)

darkling: "2 down, one to go!"

narrator: "AW, SNAP!!!"

(flluttershy starts beating up the darklings)

(back at sweet apple acres)

posessed applejack: "we're fixin' to put a mighty serious hurtin' on you! (knocks down some apples, which the posessed rarity and twilight sparkle proceed to throw at dib & the others)"

dib: "LOOK OUT! INCOMING MAGICALLY-PROPELLED FRUIT!"

(everyone dodges the falling apples)

vlad: "(still shaking mars16's body all around) MARS, IF YOU WANNA COME OUT OF LIMBO SOON, THAT WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED! (flies around dodging the apples)"

(an apple hits dib square in his large target of a head)

MK announcer: "FATALITY..."

(dib reverts back into a trophy)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
What the hells happining? everything is shaking??

*The pitch black area is b eing over shadowed with light*

Now where am...... Vlad...... were is she I need her she's my power source.

*BOINK*

*An apple hits mars16 dead in the head*

Who the heck through that. *trys to charge up but forgets that Asora is not around for him to use his powers.*

What... damn I cant use anything *Runs*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
hallucination smashfan666: "oh, for god's sake. if this Asora chick is so damn important to you, she's probably back in the trophy case. i'll tell you what, i'll lend you the power i'm using to project this hallucination. it's going to cost me my only means of recognizability to you, but it'll at least keep you able to fight back."

vlad: "i never knew hallucinations could be so out of character with whoever they're trying to imitate."

hallucination smashfan666: "and i have no idea what the half-ghost is talking about..."

(a stream of pure energy flows from the hallucination to mars16, giving him enough strength to use some of his abilities again, and also shedding the hallucinations form, revealing him to be... some kind of gay clown, apparently...)

gay clown: "there, i've channeled most of my energy into you, so you can once again use your special powers in conjunction with your mario avatar abilities."

(celestia revives dib, then points at the gay clown)

dib: "when did he get here?"

princess celestia: "the hallucination gave most of his power to mars16, revealing his true form in the process"

dib: "...you mean to tell me that all this time, we've been helped out by a gay clown impersonating smashfan?"

gay clown: "actually, i'm not a clown. i'm seto kaiba's evil side brought back from the shadow realm to-"

vlad: "you don't even know what you are, do you?"

gay clown/seto kaiba's evil side/thing that doesn't know what the hell he is: "no..."

dib: "look, i'm just going to call you bob."

vlad: "honestly, are there no yugioh abridged references some people won't make?"

bob: "anyway, you should probably get back to holding the darklings posessing twilight and her friends off, it's looking pretty bad... (disappears)"

narrator: "wow! half-ghosts, darkling posession, gay clowns, yugioh abridged references, squid-faced aliens, ponies! this thread has EVERYTHING!"

(back at twilight sparkle's house, fluttershy has most of the darklings tied up by the necks and/or thrown out of the tree... but mostly tied by the necks)

fluttershy: "(throwing out the bundles of darklings) and if you ever come back here, so help me god! (trying to wake up henry and june) are you two alright?"

henry: "(gets up) yeah, we're fi- (noticing the darklings are all beaten up outside) WHAT in the name of (holds up a bowl of cereal, along with the box) this delicious bowl of Eddsworld cereal happened in here?!"

fluttershy: "they knocked you two out, so i only felt a little retaliation was in order."

june: "well, we should probably head back into town."

henry: "good idea."

fluttershy: "yep."

(fluttershy, henry, and june head back to ponyville. cut back to the battle between TAK and vilgax, with TAK getting thrown into the wall and falling facefirst on the ground)

vilgax: "ready to concede?"

TAK: "(trying to get up) not... yet... i'm not! (takes pistol and tries to shoot vilgax in the head, but he puts up his shield the split second before the blast makes contact)"

vilgax: "face it, irken. you cannot win. i suggest you surrender while you still have a life left to life."

zecora: "(thinking) i sense that another draws near."

vilgax: "(prepares gauntlet to vaporize TAK) i figured you were too prideful to give up."

(something suddenly hits vilgax in the back)

vilgax: "GAAAHH!!!"

mimi: "(confused 'VRRRT')"

TAK: "what just... ???"

vilgax: "SAMAFLANGE... (falls over, hitting the ground with a loud thud, then T.K.O.)"

announcer: "PWNED..."

(it is revealed that pinkie pie was the one who hit vilgax in the back... with a large log)

pinkie pie: "hi! don't know why the door was blocked off, let alone with a giant- (looks carefully at vilgax) ...why is this guy wearing an octopus on his face?"

TAK: "the squid isn't ON his face, it IS his face. that guy you just knocked out was the brutal alien warlord known as vilgax. if it hadn't been for you, i'd have probably been fried to a crisp."

pinkie pie: "(looking closely at vilgax) soooo... this thing's an alien? COOL!"

TAK: "my name is TAK."

pinkie pie: "(shaking TAK's hand with both hooves) nice to meet you TAK, i'm pinkie pie!"

TAK: "(voice becoming slightly warbled as hand is being shaken up and down like crazy) ayayayayay, Y-y-y-yes-s-s s-s-s-so i-i-i-i ga-a-a-a-a-ther-r-r-r-r-r-red."

pinkie pie: "(stops shaking TAK's hand all around) so, what are you doing here in the everfree forest, huh? huh? huh? huh? huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhHUH?"

TAK: "my god she talks a lot... i came here to find you and fluttershy, we require assistance from you and your friends."

pinkie pie: "'we'? so, there are other people who came here with you?"

TAK: "yes. there out uptown, downtown, and holding off a darkling-posessed team of twilight sparkle, rarity, applejack, and rainbow dash back at sweet apple acres."

pinkie pie: "one second, i have drink something. (drinks some of the fluid from the nearby cauldron, then does a spit take) WHAT?!"

TAK: "that's kind of why we need your help. an evil entity known as hadas is collecting all the settings in the world to add them to his floating island dystopia known as media superland."

pinkie pie: "so THAT'S why i saw a floating island in the sky with red clouds..."

TAK: "he uses an army of small creatures made of darkness called Darklings to do this."

pinkie pie: "what does darkwing duck have to do with this?"

TAK: "that's just inconvenient naming... these darklings are able to overshadow living beings, shapeshift, and do who knows what else. mimi, show pinkie pie what a darkling looks like."

(mimi projects a hologram of a darkling)

pinkie pie: "aww, it's kinda cute!"

TAK: "that's just what retro said... anyway, we should probably get going. (slings retro over shoulder)"

pinkie pie: "you're bringing a dead body?"

TAK: "she's just logged off. this body is retroantonio, one of the forum fighters. some of our other friends are timmy turner, vlad plasmius, and a recent addition to the forum fighters SP, mars16."

pinkie pie: "wait, what about the other forum fighter leagues? the fighters west, the fighters delta, the fighters epsilon..."

TAK: "all the other forum fighters are captive as trophies on media superland. we have to head back to ponyville to regroup with zim."

pinkie pie: "let's go!"

(pinkie pie, TAK, mimi, and retroantonio head out to return to ponyville)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I feel grat, I can use my abilitys again. I'm still not as strong as usaull but this will last until I find her. NOW.

Who are we fighting again. Oh yea the apple thrower!!!

Take this, Fire spin attack!!!!!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
posessed twilight & rarity: "APPLE BARRIER!"

(a wall of apples is formed, blocking mars's attack)

posessed applejack: "nice work, guys."

posessed rarity: "no prob."

vlad: "oh, snapple."

(meanwhile, back in ponyville, the 3 teams rejoin)

cosmo: "TAK! henry! june! you're back!"

zim: "have you found something to help us?"

henry: "try somepony, guess who we found hiding out at twilight's?"

fluttershy: "um... hi there."

zim: "fluttershy?!"

wanda: "YES! that's one!"

TAK: "pinkie pie here kinda found us and, retroactively, saved us from vilgax."

pinkie pie: "(runs over to zim) oooh, you're green like TAK! and that vilgax guy!"

timmy: "we can save introductions for later, pinkie. right now we have to get back to dib and the others!"

fluttershy: "yeah, by now we'd be lucky if they haven't been taken over by darklings, too!"

zim: "eh, the overshadowed royal guard might make that a bit difficult."

posessed guard 1: "(snorts, ready to charge)"

gir: "STAND BACK! (shoots both guards with rocket launchers)"

TAK: "we should probably help, too."

fluttershy: "i agree."

(mimi extends her robo-claw and swipes at the guards)

(meanwhile, back at sweet apple acres, rainbow dash collides with vlad & celestia, turning them into trophies)

dib: "(revives them both) you'd think 5 people would be able to hold their own against 4 posessed ponies."

vlad: "then again, they do have 2 unicorns and a pegasus. and with the strategy they're using, it should come as no shock to some of us."

princess celestia: "but we have to hold out until zim & the others get back, so we must press on!"

dib: "celestia's right, we have to stand our ground and keep fighting! vlad, celestia, try and block the apples for just long enough so that derpy and mars can get to rainbow dash!"

vlad: "right!"

princess celestia: "right!"

dib: "i'll try and stop applejack from knocking down any more apples so that twilight and rarity will eventually run out of ammo to launch at us! that'll buy us some time while zim, timmy, henry, june, gir, mimi, cosmo, wanda, poof, retro, TAK, and hopefully pinkie pie & fluttershy make their way back here!"

(vlad puts up ectoplasmic shields to block the rainfall of apples while celestia shoots them back at the darkling-posessed rarity & twilight)

dib: "i just hope this works long enough so that the others can get back (runs after applejack)"

posessed applejack: "(notices dib running closer) ...what the hay is that big-headed idiot doing?"

(meanwhile...)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(back in town, the rest of the team is still trying to get past the posessed guards)

zim: "(trying to blast the guards) why is the feline female never responsive when we need her?!"

timmy: "(noticing something just around pinkie pie's front-left hoof) ...pinkie pie, where did you get that?"

pinkie pie: "oh, this? i got it from that squid-faced guy we met back at zecora's."

fluttershy: "wait a sec... (looking closely at pinkie's hoof) that's vilgax's weaponry gauntlet! you know what this means?"

zim: "that the most brutal warlord of the chimera sui generis is unable to keep track of his own armament?"

fluttershy: "it means we can free celestia's royal guard from their posession!"

june: "how so?"

fluttershy: "after seeing some gameplay videos of the new game 'cartoon network punch time explosion XL', i noticed that sometimes when vilgax players used the shield move while standing in front of an opponent, it dealed impressive damage and knockback."

timmy: "so that means that..."

henry: "something from a Brawl clone may just save our skins!"

zim: "pink one! (runs to pinkie pie) use the chimera's shield on these overshadowed pony warriors!"

pinkie pie: "how do i do that?!"

zim: "i've studied the sui generis technology before. what you must do is- (whispers into pinkie's ear)"

pinkie pie: "ooooh... okie dokie loki! (sneaks up just behind one of the guards)"

wanda: "are you sure this will work, fluttershy?"

fluttershy: "(suddenly channeling the medic) hahaha! i have no idea! (snaps back) O-O wow. that was... disturbing..."

(pinkie pie jumps onto the first guard's back)

posessed guard 1: "hey! what are you- ?!"

pinkie pie: "surprise! (deploys shield from gauntlet, knocking the guard offscreen)"

posessed guard 2: "what the?! HOW DID YOU?!?!?! (charges after pinkie pie)"

timmy: "uhh..."

TAK: "anyone else have any ideas?"

cosmo: "... (tries to slap retroantonio's body shell awake) WAKE UP, GODDAMMIT!"

zim: "she's not asleep, flyer. she's just logged out."

henry: "maybe now that he's distracted, one of us could go in and attack"

fluttershy: "good idea, henry! any volunteers? that is, if you don't mind too much..."

zim: "in that case..."

zim: "ZIM SHALL GO!"

fluttershy: "...good luck, zim."

zim: "thank you, fluttershy. TAK, i will require the use of your blaster..."

(TAK hands her laser pistol to zim)

TAK: "are you sure you know what you're doing?"

zim: "100% sure. (extends PAK legs for use to get behind the second guard)"

narrator: "good idea! zim's been trained on the military boot camp known as Hobo 13! this could get very good! and very entertaining, from my perspective. i think i'll pop up some ol' poppy-corn and kick back and enjoy this!"

(scene flips back to dib tackling applejack)

narrator: "hey, i was watching that! what's this? it looks like dib's in a bullfight with the posessed applejack. or, ponyfight, given the literal context..."

(scene flips to mars16 still thinking while derpy just gives an aside glance)

narrator: "mars, you really should be flying up on derpy to do air combat with the darkling that's controlling rainbow dash. i don't think vlad can keep those shields up much longer."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*Mars16 jumps up on deck and attacks the darkling!!*

+The fighting theme music from Naruto+

Lets do this

//Close up shot of mars getting ready to do his fire kick attack on the darking// (He does it)

(But it fails because the shields are still up.........:Are they: )

Meanwhile

//An extreme close up shot of Zim//

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(zim pounces the guard and immediately afterwards blasts him in the head)

posessed guard 2: "AAAAAAGGGH!!!"

(the darkling in control leaves the overshadowed guard, then shakes his fist)

darkling: "you may have beaten us today, but this is far from over! far, FAR from over! (runs off as the first guard comes back, rubbing his hoof against his skull)"

guard 2: "(coming back to senses) aaaaagh. what happened? feels like i got hit with a hammer!"

narrator: "alright! these members of celestia's royal guard are back to normal!"

zim: "are you two alright? you were each posessed by a being of pure shadows, and we had to fight you off to free you from your trance."

guard 1: "we were posessed?"

henry: "we're trying to find sweet apple acres to meet with our friends."

timmy: "equestria is under siege by hadas's forces, and we have to regroup to find smashfan666 to help stop him."

guard 1: "then best of luck to you all, warriors."

???: "not so fast!"

(much of the town has become posessed, too. and an ambush has been assembled)

pinkie pie: "oooooohhhh, ****..."

guard 1: "we'll take care of these darklings controlling the town, you all just get to sweet apple acres!"

guard 2: "and don't worry about us, we'll be just fine!"

(both guards begin to ward off the overshadowed townsponies)

zim: "you heard the ponies, to the rest of the group!"

(zim & co. begin to make their way back to sweet apple acres)

(meanwhile, back at the aforementioned destination, high over an onslaught of apples)

posessed rainbow dash: "you think you're going to wipe me right out, don't you? well take THIS! (flies in circles around derpy & mars16, creating a tornado of black, orchid, and bright purple coloration)"

+VS Kabula (kirby super star ultra)+

narrator: "this could be a tough fight... time to eat some jerky!"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ill reflect the tornado with my Jacket

(woosh)

Ok Derby lets defeat this colorful punk........ .......

*Mars grabs Derby and throws him at the colorful full for a team attack*!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
narrator: "derpy hooves is a female, you idiot."

posessed rainbow dash: "at this point, who even cares about you any more?"

narrator: "OH NO YOU DI-IN'T!"

posessed rainbow dash: "if it's a dogfight you two want, then it's a dogfight you'll get!"

narrator: "uh mars, this is one battle i'd recommend you stay on derpy for. rainbow dash is able to perform the sonic rainboom, a maneuver so epic that it shatters the light spectrum! no doubt that this darkling posessing her will try to use it to knock you out of the air and back into the dangerous apple onslaught below! and speaking of below, let's see how the others are doing..."

(vlad's shields keep breaking as he continues to put more up, and celestia looks as if she is straining herself just to telepathically throw the apples aside)

narrator: "wow, this battle's a bit more uptight than the last time we saw it..."

(nearby, the rest of the team arrive with pinkie and fluttershy)

zim: "VLAD! MARS! CELESTIA! DERPY! THE DIB! WE HAVE FOUND THE PONIES WE WERE LOOKING FOR!"

princess celestia: "vlad, did you hear that?"

vlad: "loud and clear. they're back!"

dib: "YES!"

posessed twilight, rarity, applejack, and rainbow dash: "WHAT?!?!"

pinkie pie: "so, they've really been brainwashed?"

TAK: "the darklings are controlling their bodies, we have to fight them to get the evil out!"

(derpy, mars, and the darkling-controlled rainbow dash drop back down)

posessed twilight sparkle: "good luck with that, chucklenuts! in these bodies, not only are we immune to the light, but we also increase their abilities tenfold! in short, we have all their powers, plus our own!"

posessed applejack: "you have only so much you can do, only so many resources to use, your combined strengths will only get you so far, it is time to say goodnight!"

fluttershy: "HOLD... THE ****... ON, THERE... *******... if you say you're more powerful than us, then why don't you just fight us and back up those words if you're so darn sure?"

posessed rarity: "HA HA HA HA HAAAA! very well. but be warned that once this battle's over, you will live to regret those words!"

narrator: "it looks like our heroes are going off against these darkling-controlled ponies at once!"

dib: "CHAAAAAAAARGE!!!"

narrator: "i hope my computer doesn't crash right now!"

(the team charges for the posessed ponies, then the screen freezes for a few seconds)

narrator: "SON OF A BI-"

(fade to black)

narrator: "oh..."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Im sorry Derby, I didn't now you were like Yoshi,....really

I dont want to go back down there.

Ok Derby lets do are team attack!!

*//Far angle shot of Mars and Derby// balling up like a ball and homing attacking on Rainbow dash*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
narrator: "honestly, do you even pay attention, mars? you've been sent out with dib, vlad, and fluttershy to battle at once in a CN:pTE XL-style match against the 4 posessed characters, and you still think you're miles in the air just above a rain of apples that sometimes explode?! did you only read the first few lines of dialogue, or do you just hate walls of text in conjunction with large images?! as a matter of fact, i think these characters would do better as aregular enemies instead of some kind of boss figh-"

(the posessed rarity throws an apple straight into the screen, apparently hitting the narrator from just beyond the fourth wall)

narrator: "OOUUUUGH... (pained) i didn't think they could hit me, let alone give me an exploding fruit to my jewlery store! but seriously, mars; read the whole post before responding, otherwise you're going to end up getting clobbered by hadas thinking you're in the same spot..."

dib: "yeah, i mean cheese-n'-rice."

posessed twilight sparkle: "(ahem) are you just going to sit around and talk about basic logic, or are you actually going to DO SOMETHING?!"

narrator: "yeah, these darklings aren't just going to leave these ponies' bodies. so if you want to get rid of the evil spirits controlling them, you're going to have to give 'em a little of the ol' chin music!"

vlad: "what, is that from the fighting game i heard smashfan picked up last saturday?"

fluttershy: "yes."

(the battle starts, twilight sparkle and rarity are stationed at the sides of the stage throwing apples from buckets, applejack is filling more buckets by knocking apples out of the trees, and rainbow dash is hovering above)

narrator: "it looks like twilight and rarity are immune while they're magically throwing apples at you. stupid video game logic! you'll have to take out applejack and wait for them to run out of ammo before you can damage them. and applejack being skilled at this sort of thing as she is, that's going to be pretty difficult with a darkling controlling her!"

posessed applejack: "afraid he's right, sugarcube!"

narrator: "watch out for when rainbow dash swoops down to attack, or you'll fly offscreen faster than you can say 'OH SHI-'!"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
fighting the poses ones!

*Mars realizes that he's not in the air.*

OK u do the first attack and ill follow up with a fire kick

//Far angle shot//

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
posessed applejack: "(putting out the resulting flame on hat) good move, but you're just lucky we're in control of ****ing PONIES!"

vlad: "...WHAT?"

posessed applejack: "sorry, did i touch a nerve? as powerful as these bodies are, they're based on a toy for little girls for ****s sake! the show is turning men into ****ies! ****IES! I AM A *****!"

vlad: "that's it darklejack, you're ****ing DEAD! (runs over to the darkling-controlled applejack) ECTOPLASM... PUNCH!!!"

(the 1st darkling leaves applejack's body and flies off in a random direction)

darkling: "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- (twinkle)"

dib: "and that, people, is why you never **** with a brony."

applejack: "(regaining concsiousness) uuuugh, what in tarnation's goin' on around here?"

vlad: "it looks like she's back to normal!"

fluttershy: "right, but we've still got 3 more ponies to rid of darkling control."

(the brainwashed twilight and rarity realize that their partner has been tko'd and move in to attack)

posessed rarity: "(tackles vlad) take that, you ruffian!"

posessed twilight sparkle: "you may think you're one full step closer to defeating our master, but you've still got far to go, mars-upial!"

narrator: "yyyyyyeah, that would be the opposite of a good pun right there..."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
So my fire kick didnt woek very much....

I will never bow to you twilight, were is the trophy case? I need my full power.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
posessed twilight sparkle: "pfft! do you honestly believe you can make it back to media superland to save your precious asora? you'd have to be an utter fool to-"

(fluttershy jumps onto the dark twilight and restrains her by the hooves)

fluttershy: "i've got her! if you want to snap her out of it, do it now!"

posessed twilight sparkle: "LET GO OF ME, YOU ACCURSED AND EASILY-FRIGHTENED *****!!!"

dib: "INCOMING RAINBOW, 6:31 PM! EASTERN-STANDARD TIME!"

(the shadowy rainbow dash in closing in)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
announcer: "FATALITY..."

posessed twilight sparkle: "(edgegrabs before falling off) did you really have to use a needled glove? (gets back up)"

(the evil-controlled rarity shoots rubber cement onto mars16's shoes and then charges towards him)

posessed rarity: "no use running, mars! you're about to find a horn UP YOUR ***!"

fluttershy: "mars! use mario's side-B special!"

narrator: "(pausing the game, turning the coloration into monochrome) before we get back to the story, we would like to point out, through pausing the game temporarily so the darklings controlling rarity, twilight sparkle, and rainbow dash don't find out, that mario's side-b move, the cape, can make opponents face the opposite direction. this will deflect rarity into twilight sparkle, making them both hit eachother in the head, releasing them of the darklings brainwashing them... i SERIOUSLY HOPE THEY DIDN'T HEAR THAT. otherwise, mars16 here is totally ****ed. (un-pauses the game)"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
You think you can hit me with that!

Cape!!

*reflected the attck*

Your lucky I couldn't use my gold jacket because I lack my full power source!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
posessed rarity: "oh, cra-"

(rarity crashes into twilight sparkle, releasing the both of them from the darklings in contol of their bodies, which fade away after 2 seconds)

rarity: "(shaking head) what happened?"

dib: "twilight, are you okay?"

twilight sparkle: "i think so... the last thing i remember was being ambushed by tiny purple things. it's all a blur until now."

vlad: "those tiny purple things took control of your bodies and tried to beat our collective *****."

dib: "there's only one pony left. and it's gonna be a doozy to get THAT one out of the spell..."

narrator: "hey, it's just you against one of the few able to perform the sonic rainboom, the most epic maneuvre in the entire known universe, no pressure!"

vlad: "you know, narrator, you're kind of being over-dramatic."

narrator: "way to kill the mood, plasmius..."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Great your back to normal.....

Can some one help me get free of this cement? please.
_--_____

Announcer:12 Hp stamina points for all characters but mars because, well you now why.us

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
twilight sparkle: "i got it. (casts a quick-drying spell to dry out, and then shatter, the rubber cement binding mars16's boots to the ground) that should do it!"

zim: "now, what should we do about the rainbow one? her ability to fly leaves us with few options on it's own, and this 'sonic rainboom' humans claim to have seen her execute sounds as though it would be very painful upon collision with a target."

dib: "maybe mars could do air combat with her on derpy, like before."

timmy: "i don't know, he barely survived a dark tornado!"

wanda: "timmy's right, nobody gets that lucky twice!"

vlad: "perhaps we can make our own luck..."

(everyone looks at vlad in confusion)

princess celestia: "what are you saying?"

vlad: "i've noticed that when someone gives chase at high speeds, they don't watch where they're going. and eventually, they end up crashing into blunt objects. it's possible we can get rainbow dash to crash into mars16's needle glove from earlier. but to do this, we're going to need some of zim's most popular attributes."

zim: "ah, what do you require of the great and mighty zim? my skill and cunning? my agility in combat?"

vlad: "yes, and one more thing."

zim: "and that would be?"

vlad: "your obnoxious personality..."

(cut to rainbow dash flying overhead)

posessed rainbow dash: "now where are those idiots?"

zim: "you there! dark one!"

posessed rainbow dash: "(sees zim taunting him) huh?!"

zim: "if you believe you can defeat us, you are sadly mistaken, pony! an irken invader, skilled in the fields of infiltration and masquerades can easily defeat a miniature horse taken over by a watered-down ghost!"

vlad: "(hiding in the trees) was that comment really necessary?"

posessed rainbow dash: "why you- !!! (chases after zim)"

(zim leads the dark rainbow dash all across the field)

applejack: "(hiding in another tree) all's going as planned!"

dib: "yes! once zim leads rainbow dash to the location of mars16 with his needle glove, one good, hard punch to the face should do it."

(cut to mars16 in the bushes, wearing the aforementioned needle fist)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Finally I can move again!......

------
------------

Ok Im ready to deliver the Punch.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(pinkie pie is in the same bush)

pinkie pie: "target's coming up..."

zim: "(passing mars & pinkie pie at high speed) RAINBOWDASHAPPROACHINGFASTGETREADY!"

posessed rainbow dash: "(catching up with zim, unaware of mars16 up ahead) i've gotcha' now, you dirty extraterrestrial!"

pinkie pie: "almost there..."

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
announcer: "FATALITY"

zim: "are you just about done?"

announcer: "aww, c'mon, i haven't gotten to do hardly ANYTHING in a while!"

(the last darkling leaves rainbow dash's body, and it's wearing a corps hat)

corps darkling: "NO! i was so close to finally defeating you once and for all!"

applejack: "...somepony mind explaining how he got the hat?"

corps darkling: "you may have beaten me today, mars16. however... (turns back into smoke and floats off into the sky, leaving only the hat) I'LL BE BAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaack..."

henry: "it looks like the forces of darkness... (puts on sunglasses) ...couldn't handle the light! :cool:"

narrator: "(as the camera zooms out to a wide shot) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

+CSI: Crime Scene Investigators theme+

(after that joke, rainbow dash wakes up)

rainbow dash: "uuugh, what happened?"

twilight sparkle: "you were taken control of by a creature known as a darkling, and mars16 snapped you out of it."

rainbow dash: "...please tell me he didn't use the glove with the needles all over it."

zim: "no such luck, i'm afraid."

vlad: "listen, rainbow dash. we're out to defeat an evil overlord-type creature known as hadas. the last attempt at final epic battle plains didn't go so well, and everyone involved had been held captive in a giant trophy case. zim was, however, able to get badges made from irken technology on henry, june, and timmy turner. together, we've collected many a powerful ally, such as: TAK, celestia, dib, and yours truly, Vladimir Plasmius."

rainbow dash: "really?"

vlad: "yes. one of our teammates, mars16, has faced off with hadas before. we are trying to find a magic mirror somewhere within the topmost shelf of the trophy case to help us locate smashfan666, another veteran in fighting hadas. also, mars16 is looking for some chick named 'Asora', who he claims to be the source of his powers, but needs her to be close in order to be able to use the full extent of his abilities. will you help?"

:rainbowdash:
rainbow dash: "i'd like to see somepony try and stop me!"

narrator: "and so twilight and her friends join up with our band of heroes! though for some reason not spike or luna, which is odd, because you'd think a little of either of those 2 could go a long way."

henry: "oh, that reminds me. (pulls out a small box) i found this box while we were at twilight's house, i thought it might come in handy."

twilight sparkle: "(levitates the box towards her, and opens it, smiling) and it looks you thought right, henry!"

(shot of the contents of the box, which are the elements of harmony)

dib: "alright! now that we have the elements with us, we should have everything we need to find smashfan with little to no problems!"

(a small earthquake starts)

narrator: "hey, wait a minute..."

(cut to ponyville, cloudsdale, celestia's castle, and many other places in equestria being ripped from their respective locations and being pulled towards media superland)

narrator: "oh yeah, right, media superland. i forgot..."

(vilgax's ship, falling from where it once was in the everfree forest, lands in front of the group)

cosmo: "...anyone know how to fly an alien spaceship?"

(some of vilgax's drones attack the team)

drone commander: "freeze! none may pass without consent of our master, the all-powerful vilgax!"

zim: "i'd just like to point out that your master has been defeated!"

drone commander: "an irken, defeating our superior? don't make me laugh!"

zim: "it was not i who defeated him, drone!"

TAK: "nor was it i!"

zim: "the one responsible for overthrowing your master is... (points) HER!"

(the drones look at eachother confusedly)

drone 1: "a pony?"

drone 2: "what the ****?"

drone commander: "do you have proof?!"

zim: "you require confirmation of the truth? very well. (holds up vilgax's gauntlet) HERE is your proof!"

(all the drones gasp with suspense and shock)

drone commander: "and you say the pink pony did that?"

gir: "yep! and then the squirrel ate dib's greasy head!"

drone commander: "... (bows before pinkie pie) how may i serve you, new master?"

pinkie pie: "ooh! you have any red cream soda? i am SO thirsty! (boards the ship)"

drone commander: "sorry for the confusion. i did not realise that our old master has been bested in combat, or that you were acquainted with the one who defeated him. please board our ship, we will be taking off shortly."

(everyone gets on the ship)

navigator: "where are we to go, pinkie pie?"

pinkie pie: "oh! okay, we should go by CardgamesR'Us, cuz' i gotta pick up some starter packs for-"

henry: "pinkie, focus."

pinkie pie: "oh, right. but first things first, guys. take us to the trophy case on that floating island over there! (points to media superland)"

narrator: "check out this army against hadas, this thing has gotten epic!"

dib: "you know, i never expected vilgax's army to ever be fighting on our side..."

timmy: "yeah."

vlad: "well, this ship is sure to make the journey easier..."

onboard navigation system: "NOW APPROACHING MEDIA SUPERLAND TROPHY CASE."

dib: "...WAY easier."

pinkie pie: "take us to the top shelf, robot guys!"

drone commander: "as you wish."

(the ship flies up to the top shelf of the trophy case)

pinkie pie: "let's dock here."

drone commander: "erm, are you sure? that will be very difficult."

pinkie pie: "send the bridge through the glass and stay in the air, that usually works."

drone commander: "very well."

(the docking bridge is sent into the glass casing, shattering it and leaving an opening to get in and glass all over the shelf floor)

rainbow dash: "uuuh..."

dib: "cleanup in aisle 2..."

(everyone exits the ship as the drones sweep up the glass)

pinkie pie: "now, you be a good boy and guard us from outside attack while we're out, kay?"

drone commander: "yes sir."

pinkie pie: "okay! (follows the others)"

zim: "now then, just where are we supposed to find this magic mirror?"

(a bait-and-switch plot device comes up along with a strange rapping sound)

twilight sparkle: "uuuh, why do i get the feeling that the whole thing with the mirror was probably unnecesary?"

+redub of Split This Group in Two+

???: "who's phat n' phlashy with da' big green eyes, who knows it all and can put you wise? (multiple circles form a catlike shape, which is assumed to be this character's body)"

gir: "KITTY!"

zim: "the cheshire cat, who else?"

CBIW Cheshire Cat (AKA, one of the only things kind of enjoyable from Care Bears in Wonderland *ugh*) : "(doing similar moves to his first appearance) Y'know, i see ol' smashfan in a gold-plate cube, where hadas' got 'im locked away. now he's in limbo with an epiphany, yo', that he's to unleash great power someday."

(gir, derpy, and pinkie pie are headbanging to this)

CBIW Cheshire Cat: "Now i can see that you fellas're tryin' to help, y'all wanna set you're friend smashfan free! without asora to stay mars' power fading away, unless you all listen up to me. if ya' gonna find that smashfan, then split this group in two. a few of you three-6 outta prisix, and the rest here's what to do. ya' don't need to go up, ya' don't need to go down, but remember this quick think: just go where ya' hi-top sneakers sneak and don't forget to use some pink, uh-huh, i say don't forget to use some pink, no no, don't forget to use some pink... (in-tune chuckling, then turns back into circles and flies off in the breeze)"

rainbow dash: "who was that cat?"

dib: "the cheshire cat, he's one of those memorable things from alice in wonderland."

zim: "you might remember the one in kindgom hearts from the much better Disney movie."

princess celestia: "oh, you mean with johnny depp?"

zim: "no, the much better Disney movie."

vlad: "...anyway, if his advice is anything to go by, we probably should split up. i'll go with mars to find asora."

pinkie pie: "OOH! me too!"

princess celestia: "i'll take henry and june to find wherever smashfan is."

TAK: "i'm with celestia."

timmy: "i'll be going with mars."

zim: "agreed, turner human."

rainbow dash: "same here."

dib: "i'll be with the others looking for smashfan"

twilight sparkle: "i second that emotion, dib."

(derpy walks over to mars16)

applejack: "i'm with you, derpy."

fluttershy: "and i'm going to look for smashfan."

rarity: "me too."

vlad: "wait, what about retroantonio? she hasn't posted in a while, and we're probably going to need 1 user on each team to alternate..."

(retroantonio is thrown onto twilight sparkle)

(later, at a doorway to an elevator on one side of the shelf)

vlad: "so it's agreed then, we meet back here after we've completed our objectives"

dib: "right"

(the team set to find smashfan goes into the elevator, while the other group goes to find asora's trophy)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ok lets go find her before Zues gets mad and takes all of my powers! Once I get here back ill be at full power to help fight Kratos... I mean Hadas Sorry...

And good luck on finding smasfan.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(team 1 gets off the elevator into a giant ventilation system)

twilight sparkle: "wait a minute, how does an elevator that somehow manages to fit a large ammount of people lead to a ventilation duct?"

dib: "whatever, i'm sure the results will make everything clear."

TAK: "now then, hadas would probably be the type to keep the gold-plated cube smashfan is in somewhere around his neck. question is, where is he?"

(meanwhile, hadas has the gold cube i am in on a large pedestal)

hadas: "ah, dear smashfan666... y'know, i really hate when you manage to get inside my head."

(the cube trap starts flashing and playing a recording of hadas sneering to the tune of Nyan Cat... apparently it doubles as a phone or alarm...)

hadas: "oh fudge on a platter, i could've sworn i set this thing to vibrate!"

(back with team 1)

rarity: "...do you hear something?"

(MiMi points to the direction that the sound is coming from)

TAK: "that must be it! i'd recognize the laughter anywhere! not quite to the tune of an internet meme, but you get the idea."

june: "lets follow it!"

(back with team 2)

vlad: "now, if i were a trophy of someone that protects mars16's ancient powers, where would i be?"

???: "PLEASE SET COLOR CALIBRATION CODE..."

timmy: "what was THAT?"

(cut to 3 darklings twisting some dials to a case containing an unknown trophy)

case defense system: "COLOR CALIBRATION CODE SET. GUARD IT WELL, (demonic voice) OR ELSE!"

(the darklings walk away, and the case defense system contains what is apparently asora)

rainbow dash: "there's defense systems that use color calibration? well, that's pretty creative."

vlad: "uhm, not to be cheap, but... (flies over to the case) why not just do this? (places hand into the case, expecting to grab the trophy, but it sends out an electric shock before he can phase through) AAGH!!! (is sent flying back)"

zim: "and that, half-ghost, is why you never do things on your own."

vlad: "that case just *****-slapped me!"

applejack: "it must be made of ectoranium of something..."

case defense system: "PLEASE ENTER COLOR CALIBRATION CODE"

vlad: "fine, it looks like we HAVE to do things this thing's way... (floats up to the scanner)"

(buzzer!)

case defense system: "ACCESS DENIED"

(a lightning rod zaps vlad)

zim: "plasmius, are you okay?"

vlad: "(woozily) FiNLAND..."

pinkie pie: "yowch... my turn!"

zim: "wait! pink one! don't!"

(the case scans pinkie pie)

(ding!)

case defense system: "BARRIER 1 UNLOCKED..."

pinkie pie: "(holds timmy up to the scanner) wanna give it a go?"

timmy: "(being scanned) uuuh..."

(ding!)

case defense system: "BARRIER 2 UNLOCKED, ACCESS GRANTED..."

(the case opens)

zim: "wait a minute, how did you know that would unlock the cage, pink one?"

pinkie pie: "cage? i thought ths was a photo booth..."

rainbow dash: "hold on... that's it! this scanners color calibration must have been set to allow anyone with the color pink past the barriers!"

vlad: "so that's what the cheshire cat meant by 'use some pink'!"

zim: "i suppose he could have told us this up front, but it wouldn't have been so forcefully hip. (puts on a pair of sunglasses and does a few dance moves while a snippet from the tune plays)"

(the trophy is brought out and, indeed, it is asora...)

vlad: "is that her?"

cosmo: "i guess so..."

zim: "well, probably-"

rainbow dash: "beats me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom