• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
jerry springer: "...she doin' alright?"

i knew she was a bit nuts, in a very good way, but THIS hasn't happened before!

dib: "(slapping retro) RETROANTONIO, SNAP OUT OF IT!"

dedede: "i know how to fix her. (holds a picture of escargoon in front of retroantonio, making her come back to her senses)"

that ought to fix her up. retro, we probably need to bring you up to speed, here. we all were looking for the legendary jigsaws of the thousand year door. on the way we got separated from the rest of the group, leaving you, me, dedede, meta knight, galacta knight, sonic, marie, olimar & reuben. while looking for the jigsaws and beating wilfre's lackeys, we met munchlax, dwee dwe dweb, invader zim, gir, minimoose, dib, tak of the pupununu people, and jerry springer. when we made it here, we were about to get the jigsaw, we had everything running well, but then it was swallowed by... (points to the giant vicky robot) that thing... it clobbered minimoose, but somehow, he turned into (points to minimoose as a gundam) that giant gundam-like thing, which zim is now piloting to beat up the giant robot, and obtain the jigsaw so we can hopefully go find the others, and then ultimately, go to the temple of the jigsaws to seal hadas away from the surface of the thread forever and ever! (takes a long, deep breath)

munchlax: "and you're a cat because, well... you chose your avatar to be neco-arc from melty blood. you can use furious claw swipes on enemies, turn your dress into rocket thrusters to fly around, and turn into the powerful Neco-Arc Chaos."

dib: "it looks about the same as your avatar now, only in monochrome with always-shut eyes smoking a cigar. it has all the same abilities, only amplified to the 9000th degree."

dedede: "and in terms of your personality, you had this thing for my sidekick, escargoon."

sonic: "our other teammates included finn the human, jake the dog, princess bubblegum, rex, agent six, bobo haha, rouge the bat, toaster, lampy, radio, blanky, a vacuum named kirby (not to be confused with the pink puffball), numbuh 362, numbuh 86, wham bam jewel, marx, spat, and giygas. i know that last one sounds a bit unusual, but trust us when we say, he's changed since earthbound."

(getting back to the battle between zim & the vicky robot)

+battle music: chibi knight boss theme+

(shot in the cockpit of the minimoose-gundam)

zim: "okay, zim. you can do this. you've piloted your own ship before, so how hard could THIS be? (pulls a lever, which makes gundamoose *this will be the nickname for gundam minimoose* fire a beam from his antlers)"

gir: "(watching how bright the beam is) oooooooh!"

zim: "now to just aim this at the horrific mechanical monster! (tries everything, only to make gundamoose spaz out, stomp the ground, and finally just dance)"

singers: "the system- is down! the system- is down! down, down, down, down!"

vicky robot: "o_e ...the hell is he doing?"

we were wondering the same thing...

(then, zim finally gets the hang of it, and aims the beam at the robot)

(furballs & dragons resumes)

zim: "yes, yes! i have it!"

(gundamoose chases after the vicky robot)

dedede: "...what a day for escargoon to have my video camera..."

(gundamoose pulls out a gun)

vicky robot: "what a day for my roller to be missing... !!! (rips a pillar off it's very foundation) yeah, this'll work! (swings the pillar all around)"

zim: "ACK- !!! (gundamoose quickly dodges) yooouuuUUUUUUU!!!"

(gundamoose shoots the pillar, but to no avail, as the plasma bullets just bounce off and hit the walls, and nearly miss jerry springer)

jerry springer: "(hops out of the way) WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SHOOTING THOSE THINGS!!!"

zim: "(snarls)"

(a button flashes on the control panel)

zim: "!!! i wonder what this one does? (presses it, and the gun turns into a sword) !!!"

vicky robot: "!!!"

zim: "take this! (gundamoose slices the pillar to many bits)"

vicky robot: "OH CRA- !!!"

zim: "and now, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR HORRIBLE DOOOOOOM!!! (gundamoose slices an asterisk into the vicky robot, which is opened to obtain the jigsaw) take that!"

vicky robot: "this can't- !!! (is stabbed in the head, and then melts into a pile of red slime)"

angry video game nerd: "(apparently here the whole time) that's right, melt like diarrhea in the hot sun!"

jerry springer: "when did you get here?"

(back on the gourd's airship, everyone makes it to the control deck)

rex: "right! now to just get to the controls and guide this son of a b**** to the shore!"

???: "not so fast, you!"

(the gourd comes in, badly battered, clothing shredded, and some of his gourd-mask eaten off)

rex: "WHAT THE- ?!"

giygas: "but we thought- how the- ?!"

john cena: "how the hell did you get here?!"

the gourd: "if i go down i'm taking you with me! (attacks them)"

rex: "not on my watch, mister!"

(rex tries to use the smackdown hands to hopefully stop the gourd, but somehow, they are broken at his fists)

rex: "how did you- ?!"

the gourd: "unfounded rage. you can do these things with that."

radio: "he looks a bit hot under the collar!"

numbuh 362: "(using F.R.A.P.P.E.) then maybe it's time to cool him down!"

the gourd: "hey! you seriously cheap- you gotta be f- (frozen)"

agent six: "after we land this thing, we send him out to sea-"

numbuh 86: "where he'll be mistaken for a caveman-"

rex & numbuh 362: "and thawed out later. !!! jinx!"

(the gourd frees himself from the ice)

the gourd: "did you really think an icy freezing barrage could stop ME?"

(cut to the gourd being thrown out a window)

the gourd: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (hits the ocean with a hard, cartoony slam, turning into a trophy and floating away)"

bobo haha: "i think that's the last we'll be seeing of that guy for a while..."

rex: "great, now to just- (tries to use the controls, but accidentally burns hand) OW! damn!"

kirby: "great, all that work for nothing."

numbuh 86: "AGH! NOW what are we supposed to do?!"

john cena: "(notices a fire hose) i have an idea! (grabs the fire hose and sprays the equipment, cooling it down) let's just hope that stuff's waterproof."

rex: "(uses the joystick to aim the airship toward the coastline) there we go!"

(the airship lands and the fires die down (we can assume that they put them out), and everyone exits)

sheep: "well... so what no-o-o-o-ow?"

agent six: "i hear the others are on this island somewhere, along with a munchlax, a purple moose, a robot, a short jungle man, an alien, a deformed version of dedede, and jerry springer."

numbuh 362: "(examining footprints) hmm... these giant footprints must've been from dedede. so if we follow them, we just might find them!"

(later, the others have caught up with us)

marx: "guys! we found you! (notices my avatar) ...why are you a gordo now?"

long story, marx. and, we were just about to look for you! what luck!

dedede: "what's with the sheep, though? and- *DEEP GASP!* (dashes toward john cena) JOHN CENA! american actor, rapper, and professional WWE wrestler! (kisses john cena's hand a bunch of times) OMFGI'MSOHAPPEH2FINALLYMEETUINPERSONATLASTATLEASTONLINEONSWFFORUMZ!"

(gundamoose turns back into minimoose, with zim landing on his feet)

zim: "(wincing) MY... LEGS..."

jerry springer: "well, now that the entire team is assembled, i think it's time to get going! TO THE JIG TEMPLE!"

meta knight: "how, though? the voot cruiser is out of power, and there's too many people to fit in..."

rex: "we sorta hijacked a villain's airship to get here, why don't we use that?"

good idea, let's go!

zim: "yet, why hasn't there been an airship made for ME?"

jerry springer: "it's all about instilling fear, and you ain't exactly intimidating..."

zim: "PREPOSTEROUS! i am zim of the mighty irken empire!"

jerry springer: "you're tiny..."

(the robot starts to re-manifest)

marx: "uh, guys?"

zim: "oh, please, springer! irken smeets could think of a better insult!"

marx: "guys?"

jerry springer: "guess the older you are the worse you are at joking, huh?"

zim: "that's a low blow, jeremiah!"

marx: "GUYS!!!"

jerry springer: "WHAT?!"

marx: "(points to the now re-animate vicky robot)"

zim: "0_0 as you humans would say, OH SHI-"

vicky robot: "(chasing us down the tunnel) hahahahahahahahaha!"

RUN FOR YOU F****** LIVES!!!

+chase music: porky's theme (ssbb)+

...well? give us an excuse to cut!

narrator: "(mimicking gir) I DON'T WANNA! OK!"

gir: "was that really necessary, narrator-man?"

just roll with it, guys...

---{VERY ABRUPT not-so SHORT}---
--{SWF lol finale (now with some original parodies)}--

zim: "well? YOU got something to say?"

gir: "yeah, i got something to say! i'm sick of living MY life according to YOUR rules! i love that girl! ands i'm gonna marry her!"

zim: "why you... (slaps gir) i do everything for ya'! (slap!) send you do college! (slap!) give ya' money! (slap!) the dog's house! (slap!) i try to make a gentleman out of ya'! (slap! slap!) i pull out your worms! (slap!) i keep you out of the ruckus! (slap!) AND THIS IS HOW YA' THANK ME!"

zim: "...running around with cheap trash! (KA-SLAP!) why you could have any woman you want! (SLAP!) (indistinct), society dames..."

(transition)

some people were not happy with the content of that last clip. and we can't have someone not happy. not on the internet... so what better way to lighten everyone's spirits than with the musical wonderment stylings of THE CHINGLING BROS.! take it away, boys!

chingling 1: "chingling."

chingling 2: "chinglingling"

chingling 3: "chinglinglingling!"

all 3: "chingling! chinglingling!"

(audience applauds)

nostalgia critic: "YEAAAAAAAH! WOO! WOO, WOO, WOO, WOO, WOO!"

(transition)

crocker: "brian, could i see that paper for a sec? (is handed a paper by king koopa) huh... that's odd. i thought that would be big news."

king koopa: "you thought WHAT would be big news?"

crocker: "there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece... a headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety..."

king koopa: "what are you talking about?"

crocker: "oh, have you not heard? it was my understanding that everyone had heard."

king koopa: "heard what?"

foop: "BRIAN, DON'T-"

crocker: "awella bird bird bird! b-bird's the word! awella bird bird bird! b-bird's the word! awella bird bird bird! b-bird's the word! awella bird bird bird! b-bird's the word, BRIAN, don't you know? about the bird? WELL, PETER'S GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT THE BIRD! awella bird, bird. b-bird's the word, awella bird. SUUUUURFIIIIIN' (incoherent blabbering in tune with music, then seizure, the unconscious...)"

king koopa: "oh my god, peter! are you alright?"

crocker: "...babapa umamaomao, bapa umaomamao, bapa umamaomao, bapa umaomamao, umamaomao, bapa umaomamao-"

foop: "-_- (gun in mouth)"

(transition)

dib: "agent disembodied head! i've got a-"

agent disembodied head: "agent mothman... (channeling GLaDOS) yOu HaVe BeEn wRoNg AbOuT EvErY sInGlE tHiNg YoU'Ve EvEr DoNe, InClUdInG tHiS tHiNg. YoU'rE nOt SmArT, yOu'rE nOt A ScIeNtIsT, yOu'rE nOt A dOcToR, YoU'Re NoT eVeN a FuLl-TiMe EmPlOyEe! WhErE DiD YoUr LiFe Go sO WrOnG? (finished with that) STOP CALLING US!!!"

(transition)

(cut to a big hole in the ground)

singer: "there was a mission underground."

(cut to spongebob, timmy, jenny, el tigre, mr. blik, danny, and multiple other nicktoons working a drill)

singer: "so they sent some explorers down. but the crewmen of any worth-"

(jenny, spongebob, and jimmy get pwned by cavemen)

singer: "died on their way to the center OF THE EEEEEAAAAARTH! and so we're left with-"

singer: "johnny tambourine..."

singer: "a grumpy robot machine"

june: "(WAY in the background) you son of a- !"

singer: "and saul malone, the de facto leader of the team! and now he's saul of the mole men! saul of the molemen!"

deep background voice: "SAUL OF THE MOLE MENNNNNNNN...."

disclaimer: "this is merely meant to be a take that to how much nick hates these shows, and NOT a really funny actual cartoon"

(transition)

nickelodeon executive 1: "(because apparently this is taking place during the selection of characters for globs of doom) well, was that everyone? i hope that was everyone! let's go, i'm hungry!"

nickelodeon executive 2: "well, there is zim, but, i think he stopped being alive... oh, well. let's see. (puts jhonen vasquez on the monitor, but instead we get greeted by nny)"

nny: "YoUr eNtIrE LiFe HaS BeEn a mAtHeMaTiCaL ErRoR..."

nny: "a mAtHeMaTiCaL ErRoR I'm AbOuT To cOrReCt!"

nickelodeon executive 2: "o-kaaaay..."

(transition)

wilfre: "join me, link! and i will make your face the greatest in koridai! or else you will DIE!"

escargoon: "NO? f*** YOU- (throws book of koridai)"

wilfre: "no! not into the pit! IT BUUUURNS!!!! (pwned)"

retroantonio: "what happened?"

escargoon: "i just saved you from ganon! I WON! :bee:"

angry video game nerd: "nothing short of poetry..."

(transition)

lazlo: "hey, dude, i wouldn't shake that up like that if i was you."

edward: "ah, relax, man! (opens soda, nothing happens) see?"

(...)

dr. octagonapus: "DR OCTAGONA-"

HYA! (kicks dr. octagonapus away)

(transition)

ms bitters: "take your gun now, zim. today's lecture is about the internet, and how it will DIE."

dib: "okay... am i the only one who sees WEEGEE sitting in class?"

(everyone looks around, confused)

dib: "(points to zim) THERE! (as the camera zooms back) RIGHT THERE! that is no kid! he's a WEEGEE! A WEEGEE! one of the monsters i've been talking about!"

zita: "oh, not this again. you're crazy."

dib: "what about his horrible green cap?"

zim: "insolent fool boy! it's THINNING!"

dib: "and he's got AN INCREDIBLE MOU-STACHE! is that part of your THINNING, zim? HAVING AN INCREDIBLE MOU-STACHE?"

zim: "NO?"

dib: "finally! a way to prove that i'm... that i'm..."

zim: "(as dib) that i found a magic balloon to coney island disco palace in the GHOOOOOST HOOOOOUSE!"

zita: "okay, now THAT makes sense."

the letter m: "yeah, well i didn't think it was so funny."

dib: "he was using the belt sander..."

ms bitters: "doom, doom, doom. you will DIE."

(transition)

yoshi: "congratulations for watching the finale of swf lol. this is the end of the shorts, but not the end of the show!"

(iris in)

yoshi: "END"

(transition)

sizz-lorr: "(drunk as ****.) where ya' heading, partner?"

zim: "i'm going to fight a giant robot!"

sizz-lorr: "don't fight 'im, feed 'im! (eats mutton) something spicy. know what i mean?"

---{END}---

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Okay, but listen guys. Now that I have my memory back, I remember what I came to say. I confronted 02 again...he's back. Alive as ever...well, he's kinda a giant, decaying, zombie eye angel thing--BUT THE POINT IS HE'S BACK, I tried fighting him and he's...strong.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
hmm... you think maybe he has something to do with hadas, or the giant freakin' robot chasing after us coming back to life?

zim: "SHUT UP AND RUN!"

dib: "smashfan's right, maybe he-"

(the now undeader than ever 02 blocks our path at the end of a tunnel)

john cena: "we're trapped!"

zim: "like vermin!"

vicky robot & 02: "(creepy laughter)"

meta knight: "oh no you don't! (throws galaxia at 02, effectively stunning him, with enough knockback to shoot him into the exit, sealing it up) o-kaaaay... not one of my better ideas..."

dib: "!!! i got it!"

all others: "wat?"

dib: "if we could shoot someone up to the robot's head, they could unscrew the back of the head and control it. but they have to be robotic in nature to be able to tap into it's power system."

zim: "(notices gir is the only other robot in here) GIR!"

gir: "yes?"

zim: "shoot yourself up to the head of the evil robot which is disturbingly freakish!"

gir: "okey-dokey! (flies up to the robot's head, breaking in)"

vicky robot: "hey! what are you- ?!"

gir: "(tapping into the robot, turning it's eyes bright blue) WHEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!"

vicky robot: "*now being controlled by gir* (spinning punch) WHAT'S THIS DO? (spike kick) WHAT'S THAT DO? (randomly using modes and attacks) WHAT'S THAT DO? WAZZISDOWAZZATDO-"

zim: "maybe gir's not as stupid as i first made him out to be... :)"

(the resulting seizure pummels 02)

02: "OKAY, I GIVE, I GIVE! THEY'RE HEADING FOR THE JIGSAW TEMPLE!"

(wilfre, murray, k rool, and kevin break the ceiling)

wilfre!

Tak: "king k rool!"

marie: "kevin!"

jerry springer: "murray?"

gir: "HIIIII!"

wilfre: "i never expected 02 to submit so easily. (as kevin, murray, and k rool snatch up the jigsaws) i'll be taking those. good day sirs. and gir, lol. :p"

(they leave)

Tak: "we have to get to the jigsaw temple!"

rex: "then lets make our way for the airship!"

02: "(knocked away) WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee?!"

(we board the airship)

lemme guess, you ran into the gourd?

finn: "yep."

(after a while of flying)

rouge: "y'know, you're pretty good at this kind of stuff, meta knight."

meta knight: "(shown to be steering the wheel *while standing on a bunch of phonebooks, for comedy*) thank you. it looks like we're nearby the jigsaw temple."

(cut to the jigsaw temple, which looks like and ancient Puzzles Fun Dome)

gir: "ooooooooh! (presses up against the window)"

i believe now is the right time to explain to the viewers a little bit more about how all these dimensions are one.

zim: "you mean the great merging, right?"

that is correct...

(flashback, master hand is floating about final destination, tapping his finger on the actual stage, watching the world of trophies)

one day, master hand felt dissatisfied with his current roster of combatants. so, he came up with a brilliant idea. knowing that there is of course more than just all the nintendo dimensions, and that tv, comics, and anime are all part of media, and that he would easily deal with any ill-effects that come with dimension linking, he decided- 'hell, why not bring every dimension together into smash bros. world?'. so, he brought every dimension imaginable into ssb universe. now we see everything. invader zim, ed edd n eddy, aladdin, super mario, etc.

gir: "oohhhhhh!"

now of course, when defeated hard enough, characters turn into trophies. this means that every resident of this world, and all other inhabitants become trophies when felled.

rex: "wait, then how come i've seen characters dead? not trophied, DEAD. complete with hideous rotting remains?"

that answer wasn't in the flashback. it could be like dead netnavis not being deleted in battle network 4, for all we know. anyway, not every dimension made it through the great merging completely, you know. of course one can't access this place from a cave in the real world or some sh** like that. for example the bakugan & beyblade made it from their respective worlds okay, but not quite everyone else, humanoid or otherwise. the only known bakugan human survivor is shuji. as beyblade had it's fair share of survivors, such as jingka, or however you spell his name. and, here's a hint, B-B-B-BULL!!!

dedede: "YEOW!!! you don't have to yell."

sorry, just trying to get my point through. anyway, as a result of internet celebrities & memes being a part of this world, it is accessible from the internet, through the website we know as smashboards...

dedede: "somebody really needs to make a flash cartoon of FF:TSF someday-"

zim & jerry springer: "SHH!"

so ,as a result, members of Smash World Forums can access this world whenever they please.

random member: "uh, i'm gonna be logging off if ya' don't need me, guys."

marx: "certainly."

anyway, even the irken armada was astounded by the possibilities of the worlds to conquer, and expanded Operation Impending Doom II to many, MANY other alien planets from many, MANY other forms of media. yet, as a result, they have gone to war 3 times with not only the saiyans, but also the space pirates.

marx: "once even all at the same time!"

zim: "those acursed saiyans!"

dib: "wait... how do you know all this?"

excellent question, dib. even i-

(abrupt flashback end)

meta knight: "we're here."

dedede: "but he was just getting to the good part!"

zim: "(grabbing dedede) come along, stinkbeast."

dedede: "ow! that's not an ear!"

(we find wilfre & co. at the entrance)

murray: "well, well, well!"

king k. rool: "surprised to see us again?"

dib: "...not really."

wilfre: "oh, really? well, that's too bad! because, we have the jigsaws! now we have the power to traverse the horrible traps that await inside!"

Tak: "not on your life!"

i propose a race to the cavern where the 1000-year door is! whoever gets there first wins!

wilfre: "and what good will this do? we've got the jigsaws, we can open the door!"

er... well... that is, um... just go.

(we begin traversing many guillotines, electric fences, and laser beams)

(the villains just stand there)

wilfre: "man, f*** that sh**! (goes to a nearby subway system) 4 tickets, please."

(wilfre, kevin, k. rool, and murray go on a train.)

CHEATERS!

dedede: "gah, nevermind them."

you're right. let's focus on-

(THOOMP!)

all: "0O0"

(a giant can of ravioli halts our path)

giant ravioli can: "ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

...who writes this crap?

(the giant ravioli can throws a piece of overcooked ravioli at us, trapping munchlax underneath)

munchlax: "AAAAAAGH!!! OW! OH, SO HOT!"

i just wonder what wilfre's up to...

(wilfre & co. are taking a long, boring ride on a minecart)

king k. rool: "(reading the paper) hey look, they're gonna start making artificial bidoofs."

murray: "mm-hm..."

wilfre: "interesting, interesting..."

(pause)

kevin: "this thing's as slow as sh**..."

narrator: "okay, now i'm just bored."

NO, DON- !!!

---{NARRATOR BOREDOM not-so SHORT}---
--{Hell-i ga taosenai (i can't defeat hell-i)}--

what you're about to see is an airman ga taosenai parody based on the ds version of nicktoons attack of the toybots. please keep in mind, it's not impugning the cough cough "difficulty" of the game, it's just something i came up with. but, please do keep in mind, the pupununu village level really is hard, it's probably the hardest level in the game. you actually do keep characters regardless of wether you beat the robot duplicate or not. the names for the minibosses are all made up by me. the game is actually a bit on the easy side, it has it's challenging bits, but if you plan them right, they're easy enough. and, most of all, enjoy.

(music starts up)

It just occurred to me
That I've been through amity park again and again,
And in the same spot every time I've been KO'D.
I never will give up
As the ghost ballerinas spin with electric noises
And every time mr. blik gets dazed again.

If I only had irken invader ZIM,
It'd make it so much easier to shoot up monkeybox but
Every time, somehow, every time, somehow
Every time I lose.
I can't defeat Hell-i
No matter how I try to dodge all his smoke bombs, he kills me again
And even though I can use the team attack
It's no use. I try to fight, but I get killed in the end.
I even shoot bubbles at him as fast as I can,
But when I go against the smoke bombs I get my butt kicked!
I'll try again, but this is where the plan bends
I won't farm for life from the evil toys until it ends!

It just occurred to me
That both my character's life bars are drained again
If I don't find someone now I won't survive in this game.
I never will give up
But it's so difficult to navigate this world and
even though i keep characters from the action area...

If I'd beaten pupununu village first
It'd be so much easier to play as el tigre but
Every time I lose.
I can't defeat cymb-ape
No matter how I try to dodge his music notes, he just kills me again
And even though I can hit his pillar platforms
It's no use. I shoot him down but he doesn't get stunned!
But when i go against the drumming bears, I get my butt kicked!

If I only had irken invader ZIM,
It'd make it so much easier to shoot up monkeybox but
Every time I lose.
I can't defeat Hell-i
No matter how I try to dodge all his smoke bombs, he kills me again
And even though I can use the team attack
It's no use. I try to fight, but I get killed in the end.
But when I go against the smoke bombs I get my butt kicked!

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #1}---
--{FireMan.exe vs Ice King}--

(cut to ice king freezing the land over, then breaking into song *WHEN DOES THAT NOT HAPPEN?!*)

ice king: "i'm mr. white christmas, i'm mr. snow! i'm mr. icicle, i'm mr. 10-below! friends call me snow miser, whatever i touch... turns to snow in my clutch! haha! (grabs a rock for no apparent reason) i'm too much!"

penguins: "he's mr. white christmas, he's mr. snow!"

ice king: "that's right!"

penguins: "he's mr. icicle, he's mr. 10-below!"

ice king: "friends call me snow miser, whatever i touch... (freezes king dedede) turns to snow in my clutch! (laughs evilly)"

penguins: "he's too much!"

ice king: "(in front of a rapidly freezing thermometer) i never wanna know a day thats over 40 degrees! i'd rather have it 30, (thermometer changes accordingly) 20, 10, 5, and let it freeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! (thermometer turns to ice and shatters) *makes rhythmical shivering noises*"

penguins: "he's mr. white christmas, he's mr. snow!"

ice king: "that's right!"

penguins: "he's mr. icicle, he's mr. 10-below!"

ice king: "friends call me snow miser, whatever i touch... (zaps everyone, who all freeze into blocks of ice) turns to snow in my clutch! haha! ...too much? haha!"

ice king & penguins: "TOO MUCH!"

(fireman comes in, all the ice melts, giving way for firey paths)

fireman.exe: "yo! ice breath!"

ice king: "what?!"

fireman.exe: "(giving into song) i'm mr. green christmas, i'm mr. sun! i'm mr. heat blister, i'm mr. hundred-and-one! they call me heat miser, whatever i touch... (grabs the same rock ice king picked up, with it turning into lava) starts to melt in my clutch. hahaha! i'm too much! (many fire-mets manifest)"

fire mets: "he's mr. green christmas, he's mr. sun! he's mr. heat blister-"

(fireman starts flaring)

fire mets: "he's mr. hundred-and-one!"

fireman.exe: "(in the ice king's face) they call me heat miser! whatever i touch... starts to melt in my clutch!"

fire mets: "he's too much!"

fireman.exe: "thank you..."

(the fire mets fight the penguins quite literally head-on)

fireman.exe: "(in front of a rapidly RISING thermometer) i never want to know a day that's under 60 degrees! i'd rather have it 80, (the thermometer changes accordingly) 90, 100 DEGREES! (the top of the thermometer breaks and mercury comes pouring out) oh, some like it hot, but i like it REALLY hot! (laughs rather giddily)"

fire mets: "he's mr. creen christmas, he's mr. sun!"

fireman.exe: "sing it!"

fire mets: "he's mr. heat blister, he's mr. hundred-and-one!"

fireman.exe: "they call me heat miser, whatever i touch... (flames up everyone's icy prison) starts to melt in my clutch! i'm too much! (pwns ice king)"

fire mets: "too much!"

(everyone is freed, the firey setting disappears, and everyone leaves. everyone... except ice king...)

ice king: "why does nothing ever go my way? (breaks down sobbing)"

gamersbeware: "cuz' you're a n00b!"

pyropuppet999: "and you're BALD!"

gamersbeware: "you're a bald n00b!"

(snorunt jumps in front of the ice king, fending off gamersbeware & pyropuppet)

snorunt: "snorunt! (uses blizzard) SNOOOOO!"

(gamersbeware & pyropuppet are frozen)

ice king: "HA HA HA HA! oh, that's good!"

snorunt: "(smiling) snorunt!"

(ice king & snorunt hug)

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #2}---
--{zim goes to hot topic}--

(zim and gir are walking through a mall)

zim: "doody-doot-doo-doot-doo doodoot- (enters a hot topic) hmm?"

gir: "ooooooh!"

(many people are gathered around one area in the store)

zim: "look at them, gir. simple humans giving in to yet another of their service pyramid schemes! ha ha ha! it makes me laugh to wonder what they're using their monies to-"

gir: "i gonna see what they lookin' at! (wanders into the crowd)"

zim: "gir! get back here! GIR! (walks into the crowd after gir)"

(people clamoring)

gir: "(holding up a gir necklace) IT'S ME! I WAS THE NECKIE ALL ALONG!"

(everyone looks at gir)

zim: "(mouthing) gir! human dogs don't speak! remember? (facepalm)"

random zim fan: "IT'S GIR! AND HE SAYS HE WAS THE NECKIE ALL ALONG!"

(the crowd lifts up gir, cheering with excitement)

zim: "!!! OH, NO! THEY'VE CAPTURED GIR! (runs after the crowd) UNHAND MY DOG-BEAST, HUMANS!"

(2 seconds later)

zim: "(standing as the crowd zigzags around hot topic) damn, that crowd is fast..."

???: "HEY!"

zim: "(looks up and sees a store clerk) !!!"

clerk: "looking for something in particular, or are ya' just hanging around dressed like zim?"

zim: "i AM zim, filthy sales human!"

clerk: "oh-ho-ho! quite the dedicated fan, aren't we? what can i get you for?"

zim: "i must find gir! WHERE IS HE?!"

clerk: "ahh, looking for gir merchandise, eh? we got gir necklaces, gir plushes, a 12-inch mega gir figure, even quite a few gir t-shirts! (shows zim some of the shirts) what suits your fancy, little guy?"

zim: "(facepalm) are you hiding something from MEEEEE?! i saw a crowd carrying off the REAL gir! WHICH WAY DID THEY GO?!"

clerk: "you sure you don't want something? cuz' this next item's in really high demand right now!"

zim: "(face to face with the clerk) QUIT STALLING! the crowd carrying off gir! WHERE ARE THEY?!"

clerk: "they wandered into the back aisles."

zim: "i thank you for your co-operation... also, might i per chance purchase some of your mer-chan-dise upon my retrieval of gir?"

clerk: "sure."

zim: "thank you yet again. (runs to the back aisles of the store, and comes back with gir, and also the 'must have pizza' gir t-shirt, a zim action figure, and a copy of invader zim: operation doom) i would like to purchase the following items. (lays merchandise on the checkout desk)"

(zim exits the store with a bag full of the purchase)

clerk: "have a nice day!"

zim: "i could come back here more often."

(dib sees zim & gir walking by, glances at them questioningly, then shrugs and enters hot topic)

???: "look! it's dib!"

(dib runs out, followed by millions of squealing fans)

dib: "WHY MUST ANY AMOUNT OF CELEBRITY I HAVE BE SUCH A PAIN?!"

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #3}---
--{Before the good shows die}--

jenny: "we're singing as we're falling-"

aeris: "well, some are cannonballing."

june: "YEAH!"

zim: "our lives begin to flash before our eeeeeeeyes!"

gir & henry: "we might just go ka-blooey!"

leo & kappa mikey: "get smooshed and become chewy-"

all: "'cept there's tons we wanna do before we die!"

loopy: "billionaress!"

dib: "billiards champion!"

almighty tallest purple: "make it home to see my mama!"

random dib fangirl (why the hell is she here?): "marry cody-"

zita: "catch a barrel!"

mitsuki: "be an actress in a drama!"

jenny: "corporate lawyer!"

gaz: "prom destroyer!"

leo: "be a ninja with throwing stars!"

zim: "lion tamer!"

gir: "new food namer!"

kappa mikey: "repairman for the parallel bars!"

henry: "but first we must cease dropping, our goal here would be stopping-"\

june: "before we smash into the ground from the skyyyy!"

almighty tallest purple: "flat into little pieces!"

leo: "heads merged with our feetses!"

loopy: "that would really suck and here's why!"

zita: "we'd like to keep on living!"

zim: "so, chris, we hope you're giving-"

random dib fangirl: "some wings!"

jenny: "a jetpack!"

gaz: "a rift in time!"

aeris: "parachute?!"

henry: "waterbed!"

kappa mikey: "a trampoline!"

june: "springy shoes!"

zim: "rocket boots!"

mitsuki: "flying squirrel!"

loopy: "bubblebath!"

mitsuki: "i change to bubbles, too!"

almighty tallest purple: "MAMA!"

gir: "pizza, NO! chips and some dip will doooooooo!"

all: "'cuz there's still so much to do before we die, yeah we said it! there's still so much to do, there's still so much to do, there's still so much to do before we die! yeah!"

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #4}---
--{where the f**k are we?}--

(justin bieber & the devil are in a blue space)

justin bieber: "hey, the dev-"

the devil: "waitaminuteshutup. where the f**k are we?"

justin bieber: "i don't know... someplace?"

the devil: "this may have been in a flash cartoon, i dunno..."

justin bieber: "well, clearly not heaven..."

the devil: "or hell..."

justin bieber: "so, is there any cola here?"

the devil: "maybe, i saw a soda machine over there..."

justin bieber: "(rips off disguise, revealing self to be... DORA THE EXPLORER!!!)"

the devil: "!!!"

dora: "surprised to see me?"

the devil: "wait a minute, i MUST be in- (as space turns red) *pounding against the border* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #5}---
--{Nick Fortress 2: Meet the Jorgen}--

(cut to RED jorgen walking to a large object in a warehouse)

RED jorgen: "i am RED jorgen von strangle... (holds up the large object, which is his signature giant wand) and this, is my weapon. she weighs 150 kilograms and fire $200 custom star cartridges at 10000 rounds per minute. it takes 400,000 stars to fire this weapon... FOR 12 SECONDS... (laughs uproariously)"

(a bit later on, RED jorgen is inspecting his wand)

RED jorgen: "oh my god, who touched sasha? ...alright. ...WHO TOUCHED MY WAND?!?! (looks around) some people think they can outsmart me... maybe... *sniff* maybe... i've yet to meet one (holds up metal star) that can outsmart star..."

(later on, RED jorgen is out slaughtering BLU team *and... for some reason heavy weapons guy is dead in the background*)

RED jorgen: "(rapidly blasting stars) YEEEEAH! AAAH HA HA HA HA! CRY SOME MORE!!!"

(blank screen)

RED jorgen: "heheheh, cry some more..."

(TITLE SCREEN!)

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #6}---
--{Smashboards: freeze frame frenzy parody boss dialogues & patterns: Blargy Robot}--

--<Smashfan666|

okay, whoever you are! show yourself!

blargy robot: "who do you think you are, getting in my way?"

B-BLARGY?!

blargy robot: "almost. i'm a robot clone of blargy, created by... well, you'll find out at the end of the game! HAHAHA!"

...y'know? you game bosses are real jerks...

blargy robot: "who cares? now, PREPARE TO DIE!"

0_0 *TH-THUMP! TH-THUMP!*

--<RetroAntonio|

retroantonio: "who's there?!"

blargy robot: "PEEKABOO!"

retroantonio: "NYA! YOU SCARED ME!"

blargy robot: "if you think you can beat me, you are sadly mistaken!"

retroantonio: "you're not going to pull your hax out on me, are you?"

blargy robot: "catnip-for-brains. did you really think i was the real one?"

retroantonio: "CATNIP-FOR-BRAINS?! oh, that's it! it is ONNNN!"

(moral: never call retroantonio a name insulting feline customs)

--<Invader Zim|

zim: "robot impostor! show yourself!"

blargy robot: "surprise surprise!"

zim: "my my, isn't THAT a concept i've never seen before..."

blargy robot: "shut up and fight!"

zim: "very well, copy-wolf. but you are sure to fall at the hands of ZIM! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

--<Marie|

marie: "okay, who's the boss here?!"

blargy robot: "guess who!"

marie: "you're that blargy guy, right? from way-back-when?"

blargy robot: "that's who i was based on, yes."

marie: "right, just checking. say cheese, then say your prayers!"

--<Dr Octagonapus|

dr octagonapus: "DR OCTAGONAPUS BL-"

blargy robot: "BLARGYYYYY MMMROOOOBOOOOT!!!"

dr octagonapus: "my god, you're worse than that guy with the fez!"

blargy robot: "none may pass! you are an intruder!"

dr octagonapus: "okay, that's it! sh**'s gonna get real now!"

--<King Dedede|

dedede: "!!! wuzzat sound?!"

blargy robot: "not your phone this time, THAT'S for sure!"

dedede: "hey, good one-liner! but you still gotta go down!"

blargy robot: "what're you gonna use, that camera?"

dedede: "...actually, yes. my hammer's not available."

--<CDI Link|

cdi link: "gee, it sure is boring around here!"

blargy robot: "MAH BOI!"

cdi link: "wow!"

blargy robot: "now, prepare to eat laser blasts!"

cdi link: "oh, boy! i'm so hungry, i could eat an octorok!"

--<June|

june: "what the- ?!"

blargy robot: "hey, i recognize you! you're from that one nick show! kablam, right?"

june: "yep, and that just so happens to be the noise YOU'RE going to make when i'm through with you!"

blargy robot: "not on your life!"

june: "...where's henry when i need him?!"

--<Bowser|

bowser: "who dares challenge the great king bowser?!"

blargy robot: "me!"

bowser: "BLARGY?! ooooh, you're gonna PAY for what you did to me back then!"

blargy robot: "i don't recall anything ever happening. you must have me confused with the REAL blargy!"

bowser: "oooh, i would scorch you for sure if gameplay wasn't limited to this stupid camera!"

--<Numbuh 274|

numbuh 274: "robot! come on out!"

blargy robot: "did someone page the king of the wolves?!"

numbuh 274: "robo-blargy! your reign of terror ends here!"

blargy robot: "are you kidding? it's so much fun i can't stand it!"

numbuh 274: "looks like this guy won't listen to reason. i'd better show him the door to hell! whoever's playing this right now, BATTLE STATIONS!"

--<Wilfre|

wilfre: "my robotic creation, i request an audience with you!"

blargy robot: "YOU!!!"

wilfre: "ah, dammit! i never should have gave you blargy's rebellious personality!"

blargy robot: "you're welcome. NAUYUDAI!"

wilfre: "NO U!"

--<Attack Pattern|

pattern: the blargy robot will run around the stage and fire in the same fashion as Wolf in brawl. should you touch the blast or the spike on the gun, your camera takes damage. when down to 1 hitpoint, he will not only run & shoot faster, but also will use the reflector. while in use, the reflector will render all camera flashes useless. when his reflector is up, flash once. he will then lower it after it fails and laugh at you. while this happens, use a camera flash to stun him, and once more to defeat him.

---{END}---

---{CUT BACK TO STORY?!}---

(way out in space, aboard a ship, 2 alienlike overlords, each with differently colored eyes, are monitoring many planets)

red-eyed figure: "okay, that covers anur phanteos, all of mobius' moons AND mobius itself, that planet sevenseven comes from, the planet of the apes... what planet should we go for next?"

purple-eyed figure: "ooh! how about that one planet with the giant robots?"

red-eyed figure: "cybertron it is!"

(CRASH!)

purple-eyed figure: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

shadowy short person: "we appear to have taken on an... unexpected hull-breaching meteorite. what should we do about it, my t- ?"

red-eyed figure: "obtain meteorite for testing and repair hull breach."

shadowy short person: "right away..."

(later, the 2 mysterious shadows are in a lab with the contained meteorite)

purple-eyed figure: "what do you think it is?"

red-eyed figure: "i don't know."

(the meteorite starts glowing and emitting a very odd noise)

(this will be important later on in the plot...)

(meanwhile, back on earth)

zim: "I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!"

munchlax: "please enlighten us..."

zim: "you will see, munchlax. you will see... i saw it in a musical once! (climbs the ravioli can)"

giant ravioli can: "huh?!"

dib: "what the hell is he doing?"

i'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing...

zim: "and if you're beautiful, what then, with yellow hair like wheat? i think we shall not meet again, my little dove. my sweet joanna. (takes out a knife and cuts what is supposed to be the neck area of the ravioli can, drawing tomato sauce) goodbye, joanna!"

O_O

jerry springer: "i never knew he was interested in sweeney todd..."

me neither...

zim: "you're gone and yet you're mine. i'm fine, joanna!"

zim & giant ravioli can: "i'm fiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

giant ravioli can: "no, really. i'm fine. that knife didn't to a damn thing. ROOOOOAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

(zim is now plastered to the wall with tomato sauce)

zim: "GAH, OH HOT SAUCE! GHH, D'OH, IT HURTS SO BAD!"

---{ONE MORE not so SHORT}---
--{Deleted Scenes all over the place!}--

[CROCKER CATCHES NAVI]
narrator: "instead of catching a random fairy before getting hit on the head with a mallet, crocker was supposed to have THIS happen!"

crocker: "(unlocks cage) you can have all the fairies back... (catches navi) EXCEPT THIS ONE! haha! (silence) ...what?"

link: "trust me, you REALLY don't want that one..."

crocker: "why the **** not?"

navi: "hey! listen!"

(12 hours later)

(crocker is foaming at the mouth, his eye is twitching, every vein under his skin is showing, and navi is still chattering away...)

navi: ""HEYLISTENHEYHEYHETLISTENLISTENHEYHEYLISTEN-

crocker: "(attempting to crush navi) stop it, stop it, STOPPIT STOPPIT STOPPIT STOPPIT! (drops navi and runs off) NO MORE! STOP! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!"

[META KNIGHT'S FLUB]

narrator: "meta knight has a little screwup during the 'random galore' short"

meta knight: "suck up- suck dis' torch! suck dis'- tor- torch! tortor tortor tortor, suck up- chchch! suck up- dis'- co-"

director: "CUT!"

meta knight: "what was wrong with that?"

director: "you were about to say 'suck up dis' ****' instead of 'torch', meta knight."

meta knight: ":facepalm: curse my filthy mind... i must now insert (holds up earwig) this carnivorous earwig into my brain (sticks earwig in ear)"

(a few seconds pass)

dedede: "(apparently feeling pain while meta knight is not) AAAGH, AAAGH, AAAGH, AAAGH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- (head explodes)"

[GIR WATCHES 2 GIRLS 1 CUP]

narrator: "zim walks in on gir looking at something NO-ONE WAS MEANT TO SEE..."

(slow music coming from the computer)

computer: "why do you watch this?"

zim: "(walks in) me again- (notices video) AAAUGH! UGH, OH, MIGHTY DUNG! gir, what the **** are you watching?! (reads title of video) 2 girls, 1- AH, YUCK! someone! minimoose! fetch me the BUCKE- (hurk!) (throws up all over the floor, falls down while still throwing up, and a few seconds later, the entire floor is covered in puke, then zim's unconscious body floats out of the room)"

gir: "...I GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN!"

zim: "NO, GIR! NO- (throws up)"

[SMASHRANT #1]

narrator: "the first of smashfan's rants on the story. this one, rather, is on how the thread is dormant now. he might make this into a full-fledged short series."

hello, viewers. i'm smashfan666. the creator-slash-cocurator of the FFTSF thread. you might have noticed the outbreak of shorts on this one post. it's because of the dormancy of this thread. it seems that only retroantonio & i have been posting anything here as of late; and even then it's very rare retro even posts. not even mars16's 'invador' more-fanfic-than-anything-seeming-plot is getting any updates. i'd like to take this available time to say that it kinda sucks that this is happening. so, what do we do? i mean, it's only a matter of time before this thread dies out and nobody gets a chance to just hang around and have very adventure-style times... y'know, without spamming it all over the actual Forum Fight thread... i don't know, what do i look like, a wizard? ...anyway, i should probably let retro know what's going on. but as a final note... THIS POST IS GETTING WAY TOO BIG! EITHER RETRO ADD TO THIS STORY OR SOMEONE ELSE START THEIR OWN STRAIGHTAWAY! IT'S GETTING INSANE! *DEEP BREATH* (falls over) cough... cough... WHEEEEEZE.......

[DELETED SCENE FINALE]

narrator: "just watch, it's hilarious..."

(spat is dancing in front of a boombox while holding a mic)

+Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley+

spat: "we're no strangers to love. you know the rules, and so do i! a full commitment's what i'm thinkin' of. you wouldn't get this from any other guy! i just wanna tell you how i'm feelin'. gotta make you understand, never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you!"

(cut to dedede, marx, finn, lampy, escargoon, retroantonio & i with mouth-agape looks of dumbfoundedness, while marie is sitting up front, gazing at spat lovingly)

spat: "never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!"

dedede: "alright, i've had about enough of this... (pulls out a tv remote and clicks the short off)"

---{END}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
wtf happened to retro? she hasn't posted in a while...

(meanwhile, with the gourd, leading in to one of the last stories i'm planning to do)

(cut to the bottom of the sea, where the gourd's trophy is growing moss all over it. spongebob walks by, notices the trophy, and pays it no mind. sebastian & flounder also notice the trophy and ignore it. until finally a random pincer crab *yes, the generic scuttle-by-your-feet ones* finds the trophy and revives the gourd)

the gourd: "?! how'd i get under the sea?!"

(music starts up)

pincher crab: "sometimes i feel such a crabby (indistinct) crab, i wake up on the wrong side of bed. if (indistinct), i do a crabby dance instead. so all of you crabbys, that now saw happy, you've unlocked crabby secret now. we crab-dance when we crabby, but now that we are happy, we do a little crabby, take a little crabby bow! HA-CHA! AHAHAHAHA!"

the gourd: "(claps) *as the pincher crab clings to his leg* YEOWCH! (is shot straight up to zipping around over the water) OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW-"

boat captain: "and if you'll look to your left, you'll see- (gasp!) 0O0 THE NEW JESUS..."

tourist: "what a sad day for mankind..."

(the gourd just keeps going, and going, and going, runs by the energizer bunny, and going, and going, until finally he's back at the melon (gourd... ?) cave, at which point the crab finally removes itself and scuttles to a nearby fishtank)

the gourd: "man, finally THAT's over... (registers what happened not 3 posts ago) !!! the A.V.S. is gonna KILL ME! calamitous said they would call back in a couple minutes!"

gourdroid: "no they didn-"

the gourd: "WAIT! if i can make this place look like the airship before they call... GOURDROIDS!"

(many gourdroids rush into the room)

gourdroids: "YES, THE GOURD. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?"

the gourd: "make as accurate of a backdrop of airgourd control room as you can to fool the A.V.S. once they call!"

gourdroids: "yeah, sure, whatever. (zip off to go do that)"

(a while later, the gourd is in front of his computer with the very accurate backdrop)

the gourd: "my luck has finally changed for the better, guys! now that i've been given this opportunity at the adept villain society. now i'm up there with some of the baddest of the bad in media, no matter how obscure they may be! Mechanikat, from the show: Krypto the Superdog. Vexus, the main villain from the nickelodeon hit: My Life as a Teenage Robot. Professor Finbar Calamitous, of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron also by nickelodeon, natch. and yours truly, from the epilogue of the Ed Edd n Eddy movie! now, to get this show on the proverbial road!"

(online, with the rest of the A.V.S.)

professor calamitous: "well, is this everyone? i HOPE everyone's here."

mechanikat: "well, let's take a short rolecall then. queen vexus?"

vexus: "here."

mechanikat: "finbar calamitous?"

professor calamitous: "present."

mechanikat: "snooky wookums?"

(snooky jumps in front of mechanikat's computer, obstructing the others' view of him)

snooky: "front and center, mechanikat!"

mechanikat: "(shoves snooky to his right-hand side) no. that position is reserved for me."

vexus: "phew! that's everyone!"

mechanikat: "well, there is the gourd, but i think he stopped being ali-"

(the gourd logs on)

the gourd: "greetings, fellow A.V.S. members!"

snooky: "WHA- ?! THE GOURD?! w- we didn't send for-"

the gourd: "yes, snooky, yes. but i got tired of waiting. you said you guys would call back in a couple minutes, did you not, calamitous?"

professor calamitous: "no i didn-"

the gourd: "in fact, i remember it as if it were edited into a post quite a few months ago..."

(flashback)

the gourd: "yessir."

mechanikat: "good. (logs off)"

professor calamitous: "we will check in on your progress in a few minutes. DON'T dissapoint. (logs off)"

(end of flashback)

(everyone but the gourd is dumbfounded)

professor calamitous: "i never said anything of the sort!"

the gourd: "maybe not, but then again, all my flashbacks that involve you always seem to be pretty inaccurate in some way..."

vexus: "...would you mind muting your audio for just a sec, fruit guy?"

the gourd: "yes ma'am (clicks off audio)"

vexus: "why do we keep him here?!"

professor calamitous: "i agree, he's... less than fit for work with us. he's crazy, possibly ********-"

(the whole conversation is muted from the gourd's end)

the gourd: "ah, how i wish i could read lips."

snooky: "so, in other words, you're saying he's really fat and stupid."

mechanikat: "it's time i tell you why i specifically chose him for our group. if we have someone as... mentally unstable, as the gourd, we can not only see where we have gone, and what other villains are doing, wrong, but also to assess the forum fighter union's possible weaknesses, and undermine them, making them vulnerable to us and our strategic battle skills. THAT, fellow adept villain society colleagues, is why we need someone crazy like the gourd"

snooky: "why didn't you just hire that crocker geek, then? that dude believes in FAIRIES..."

mechanikat: "no, snooky, that's TOO crazy."

vexus: "...i'm sorry i ever doubted you, you're a wonderful leader, someone needs to name a city after you, i need to seriously lash myself with a wet noodle. (3 lashes in the back)"

the gourd: "(as if almost tempted to up the volume) ...the hell? that's hot."

professor calamitous: "ahem (holds up a sign with a speaker on it, cueing the gourd to turn his audio back on) now that you have un-muted your audio-"

GLaDOS: "YoUr EnTiRe LiFe HaS bEeN a mAtHeMaTiCaL eRrOr."

the gourd: "what the... ? (shooing out GLaDOS) WILL YOU GET OUT OF HERE?!"

GLaDOS: "DoN'T bElIeVe Me? hErE, I'Ll PuT yOu On: DuRrRrRr (no longer dial toned) ThAt's YoU! ThAt's HoW dUmB yOu SoUnD! (leaves)"

the gourd: "want... to... KILL... THAT... AI... must... create... strong... enough... computer... virus... at... expense... of... blowing... up... all... my... stack... of... old... computers..."

mechanikat: "...anyway, since it seems you won't log off until we're finished, we can actually move on with the meeting. it seems the old concept of spinning tops battling against eachother has been revived. the sport called 'beyblade'. especially with that new japanese anime import of metal fight beyblade, it seems to be leveling in popularity to be almost more than a match for bakugan."

the gourd: "apparently smashfan666 has 5 of these in real life. the REAL one, not this forum game."

professor calamitous: "hmm... quite interesting... which are these 5?"

the gourd: "judging from the fact that he said it blatantly in the 'you're banned!' game that i hear of, he has Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Storm Leone, Storm Pegasus, and Dark Gasher. and judging from his avatar, guess which one he might use in case anyone plays beyblade here?"

snooky: "well, his avatar is Tetsuya Watarigani. and that's who has Dark Gasher in the show..."

(awkward silence)

the gourd: "my money's on storm leone..."

mechanikat: "...(facepalm)"

(back with wilfre & co. someone is playing the hamster dance)

murray: "uuuuuuuuAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!"

wilfre: "(drools at the mouth)"

murray: "K. ROOL, WILL YOU SHUT THAT STUPID SONG OFF?! YOU'RE DRIVING ME TO THE POINT OF INSANITY ALMOST LEVEL WITH THAT BIG-HEADED KID!!!"

king k. rool: "(listening to it on ipod without earphones) as if, murray! this record's hot!"

murray: "that's it... (snatches iPod and throws it into a nearby minecraft-style furnace) there, now it's even hotter!"

kevin: "(snicker) easy with the super show quotes!"

(k. rool's iPod melts, then explodes, taking the minecart with it)

wilfre: "YOU IDIOT! HOW ARE WE GONNA GET THE DEPOSIT BACK ON THAT MINECART?!"

kevin: "either way, let's go on foot..."

(murray, k. rool, and wilfre start walking the rest of the way, while kevin just bikes there, with the same WAAAAY out-of-tune 'la cucaracha' from Ed Edd n Eddy *and i think heard once on Storm Hawks, also*)

wilfre: "CHEAPO!"

(back with us)

this can't be happening, we're losing to a GIANT CAN!

zim: "maybe if we slice off the lid, we can kill it! smashfan! you, shaman-tak and i will scale the can of delicious meats to remove the lid! but we need a distraction... (shoves gir in front)"

giant ravioli can: "???"

zim: "gir! do something!"

gir: "...i'm my own grandpa!"

(zim, Tak & i sneak to climb the can of ravioli as gir starts to sing "i'm my own grandpa")

gir: "Many many years ago when i was 23, i was married to a widow who was purdy as could be. this widow had a grown up daughter who-"

what now?

zim: "you first, shaman-tak."

(Tak starts to climb the ravioli can)

gir: "-and soon they, too, were wed. this made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life. my daughter was my mother 'cause she was my father's wife. to complicate the matter, even though it brought me joy; i soon-"

Tak: "one good juju strike should do it! (staff starts glowing, blasts the can, but it just deflects and hits back)"

(Tak falls flat on the ground)

gir: "(while the previous 2 lines of action text happen) my little baby then became a brother-in-law to dad. and so became my uncle, though it made me very sad. for if he was my uncle-"

tak, are you okay?

Tak: "i think so. that is one tough lunch."

gir: "-was my stepmother. i'm my own grandpa! i'm my own grandpa! it's sounds funny i know, but it really is so. oh, i'm my own grandpa! my father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run-"

zim: "same time, smashfan. you launch your new bey, i use my PAK to slice the can."

got it!

(we both jump)

zim: "HYAAAAGH!!!"

let it (singsong) riiiiip!

gir: "-if my wife is my grandmother then i am her grandchild."

(both zim & mine attacks fail as we slam into the dirt)

gir: "and every time i think of it it nearly drives me wild!"

(TAK *from Invader Zim* is watching from a nearby hole in the wall)

: "this has got to be the strangest thing i ever saw..."

gir: "as husband of my grandmother i am my own grandpa! i'm my own grandpa. everybody!"

everyone in the room: "i'm my own grandpa! it sounds funny i know, but it really is so. hey! i'm my own grandpa!"

i can't believe ALL our attacks failed on it! what's that can made of?!

zim: "whatever it is, it can apparently reflect irken technology, mystical energies, and beyblades."

(gir inexplicably slices the top of the lid off with a chainsaw)

zim: "what the...?!"

yes! he cut the top off!

(the ravioli can starts vomiting a seemingly infinite supply of ravioli all over the place as an attack)

...which apparently just made it worse.

dedede: "how can we not beat this thing?! it's a GIANT CAN OF RAVIOLI!"

munchlax: "(biting some of the ravioli crushing him) hey... this IS real ravioli! (swallows giant ravioli piece, then goes to eat the contents of the entire giant ravioli can)"

giant ravioli can: "hey! what are you do- ?! stop- pl-"

(munchlax manages to eat THE ENTIRE LIMITLESS SUPPLU OF RAVIOLI OUT OF THE CAN. effectively killing it)

hitbox: "MUNCHLAX uses SWALLOW! it's super effective! RAVIOLI CAN fainted!"

narrator: "sh**! it's the la li lu le lo!"

jerry springer: "what the hell did he just sa- ?"

---{MID-STORY not so SHORT}---
--{Ask Crocker episode 2}--

crocker: "welcome back, viewers and likely fellow fairy-hunters! it's time for ask crocker!"

child audience: "boo!"

bowser: "you suck, crock-pot!"

crocker: "hey, you, shut up! (throws telephone)"

bowser: "YEOWCH!!!"

crocker: "anyway, first question..."

Dear Mr. Crocker
We regret to inform you that your credit card has expired. to keep your account, send us your old credit card and an enclosed mechtogan for sh**s and giggles, as well as specifications for a new credit card so we can make the change. we promise we are real and not just trying to steal your money.
-John and some other people who aren't scam artists

crocker: "(holds up a crappy paper strong bad mask) *HORRIBLE strong bad impression* oh, look who thinks he's clever dan. (tosses mask, still in bad voice) what're you tryin' to do, man?! GET OUTTA HERE! (regulah voice) onward and upward we go to a something in the sky with diamonds..."

U MAD?
-MASS

crocker: "i hate getting these MASS questions. especially the ones that are spam! (scottish) AN AH DUN'T LIEK SPAM! :mad: (regular) ...ah, this one looks good!"

Dear Crocker
U MAD?
-Not MASS

crocker: "no, i'm not mad. crazy, yes. but not mad. at least... (foreboding) not YET :evil: (regular again) one more here..."

Dear Crocker
If anyone from Metal Fight Beyblade survived the time-space transportation events of The Great Merging as a ghost, who do you think it would be?
-Benkei
P.S. BUH-BUH-BUH-BULLLLLLL!!!!

crocker: "one person i hope it ISN'T, benkei for all our sakes is (creepier than usual) TETSUYA WATARIGANI"

(lightning strikes)

crocker: "if he survived, he would overshadow smashfan and gain his old form back! I WAS PLANNING ON THAT SOMEDAY! plus, i don't like that evil glint in his eye. THAT'S THE EVIL GLINT IN MY EYE! ...anyway, that's all the time we have for-"

timmy: "crabby, heheheh, crabby!"

crocker: "turner?"

timmy: "(obviously overshadowed by tetsuya watarigani) that's who this kid's name was, crusty? i've been wandering around this new world, crab, trying to find a new suitable host. then i found this kid with the pink hat, and strange flying things. it was a tussle to shove him out, but thanks to me, now you may call me TIMSUYA TURTARIGANI!"

crocker: "...that name sucks."

timsuya: "shut up, shrimp! (holds up dark gasher) NOW BATTLE!"

crocker: "the he- ?! I DON'T HAVE A BEYBLADE!"

timsuya: "crabsezwuh?"

crocker: "I GOTTA GET ONE! (runs out, leaving a hole in the wall) SLAM!"

(later, at a game shop)

crocker: "i need a beyblade, what do you have?!"

johnny evilguy: "sorry, freak. all out."

crocker: "OUT?!"

johnny evilguy: "some pink-hatted kid came in here and got the last one."

(timsuya is looking rather creepily through the window)

timsuya: "crabby, heheheheh! snap snap! (leaves)"

crocker: "no... no, no, no! you can't be out! (rummages behind the counter) you HAVE to have some behind the desk or in storage or something!"

johnny evilguy "well, there is ONE beyblade left..."

crocker: "wuzzatchusaiiii?"

johnny evilguy: "but i keep it way... WAAAAAAAY...... deep in the vault."

crocker: "if it's that deep, it MUST be powerful! how deep in the vault are we talkin' here?"

johnny evilguy: "so deep it borders beyond space and time to one of the now-empty original worlds and back and then in there again! and that's not even exaggeration!"

crocker: "...take me to it."

johnny evilguy: "are you sure? this bey isn't like the others-"

crocker: "the moreso the better!"

johnny evilguy: "it even creeps me out! and i know creepy. hell, i sell TESTES along with selling games."

crocker: "i survived talking to you this long, haven't i?"

johnny evilguy: "on the show it's a forbidden!"

crocker: "forbidden, schmorschmidden."

johnny evilguy: "jesus, i never met someone this dedicated to finding it... very well, oswego... *sigh*"

(with crocker following right behind, johnny evilguy unlocks a door labeled 'storage', opens a crate... containing a portal to the now empty *as in all that's there now is a black void with some floating ominous stone pillars on a stone foothold path* beyblade dimension, opens a door at the end of an excruciatingly long path, wherein they're in an empty minecraft-like room, breaks the bookcase blocks, containing ANOTHER portal to the barren beyblade world)

crocker: "wow, you weren't kidding..."

johnny evilguy: "we're almost there."

(at the end of a path, there is a closed space with a complex lock)

johnny evilguy: "stand back please... (to undo the lock, presses play on a stonemetal boombox, and a dance dance revolution-style sequence of dance is done *to levann polka*)"

(the compartment containing the mysterious bey opens with a light at the end *with a shadow in the shape of a bey*)

johnny evilguy: "there it is, sir. the bey so secret i had to store it in the dimension it originated just to hide it..."

crocker: "*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!!!!!!* *brief heart attack* *eyes glimmer* IT'S... IT'S... BEAUTIFUL..."

johnny evilguy: "happy now?"

crocker: "YES..."

johnny evilguy: "okay, that'll be 5.64"

(cut back to the classroom, which now has a stadium in it)

timsuya: "where is that slow crab? he'd better show up, or-"

crocker: "oh i'm here alright."

timsuya: "ah, so you've come here."

crocker: "and i think you'll be surprised by what i have! (holds up lightning L-drago)"

timsuya: "CRABBA-WHAT?! H- HOW'D YOU- ?!"

crocker: "i know a guy!"

tootie: "remember the agreement, timsuya. if mr. crocker wins-"

timsuya: "YEAH YEAH YEAH, i'll give that kid his body back, i get it. but if I win-"

crocker: "*bored* you want points..."

timsuya: "AS IF, POINTS ARE FOR BIPEDS!"

crocker: "?!"

timsuya: "all i want is to be able to cover your new l-drago in scratches, okay get it?"

chester: "should've figured tetsuya would go back to that..."

(flashback)

tetsuya: "isn't that right, mad gasher? oh, let's cover every bey in the world with SCRATCHES!"

(flashback ends)

aj: "at least smashfan doesn't follow that example."

(in the temple, i spit out some coffee)

WAS I JUST MENTIONED?!

dedede: "(shrugs)"

and... did we get a new cameraman?

(back at the battle)

timsuya: "it's a best-out-of-three battle! the one to best 2 rounds first crabs! i mean wins."

crocker: "fair enough!"

both: "3... 2... 1..."

timsuya: "LET IT (singsong) RIIIIP!!!"

crocker: "GO SHOOT!"

timsuya: "what the crab was that?"

francis: "it's 'go shoot' instead of 'let it rip' in japan."

timsuya: "i don't know what you're talkin' about, kid!"

AJ: "oh, right. he's been dubbed..."

(dark gasher & lightning l-drago are clashing into eachother many times)

(cosmo, wanda, and poof are watching from the window as cats)

wanda: "oh, this doesn't look good."

cosmo: "i'll say. there's no popcorn!"

wanda: "i just hope crocker wins. i can't believe i just said that."

cameraman: "cool! talking cats!"

(all 3 cover their mouths)

wanda: "erm, meow! meow, meow!"

cosmo: "woof! i mean, meow!"

cameraman: "no use hiding it. i've got a talking cat, too! you'd like him!"

cosmo & wanda: "...say what?"

(back to the battle, dark gasher is in the middle of the stadium while l-drago is spinning around the wall)

crocker: "NOW! CHARGE INTO IT, L-DRAGO!"

(lightning l-drago charges for dark gasher)

timsuya: "performance tip change jump!"

(dark gasher uses the performance tip change twice. once to go super high, and to go back to normal. crashing into l-drago, stopping it)

crocker: "WHAT?!"

timsuya: "(because one match was apparently offscreened) ha! so now it's one win one loss each!"

crocker: "(gritting teeth in a twitchy smile) i lost? did that just HAPPEN? i really lost?"

AJ: "you'll do better in the next round, mr. crocker!"

bowser: "YOU STILL SUCK!"

both: "3... 2... 1..."

crocker: "GO SHOOT!"

timsuya: "LET IT (singsong) RIIIIIP!"

(l-drago & dark gasher battle one more time)

crocker: "no way will i lose this time! MOVE TO THE CENTER OF THE STADIUM!"

(l-drago does so)

timsuya: "what do you think you're doing?! no matter! DARK GASHER, CHARGE!"

(dark gasher charges for l-drago)

AJ: "*gasp!*"

trixie: "aw, no."

tootie: "yep, he's toast..."

crocker: "L-DRAGO, MULTI-HIT MODE!"

(l-drago's 3 energy ring heads glow for a second, and the bey's form changes)

timsuya: "what?! wha- wh- his bey is- !!! HOLD YOUR POSITION!!!"

crocker: "too late!"

(dark gasher is deflected and it is a stadium out)

timsuya: "AAAA- (is hit in the face with dark gasher)"

everyone: "(cheering)"

bowser: "YOU STILL SUCK, CROC- (owned by a book) OOF!"

chester: "ALRIGHT, CROCKER WINS!"

cosmo & wanda: "HORRAY!"

poof: "poof poof!"

cameraman: "this is probably going to be the longest 'short' i've seen!"

timsuya: "well, dip me in butter, you're actually pretty good!"

AJ: "now you have to hold up your end of the bargain, tetsuya!"

timsuya: "fine... (exits timmy's body, allowing his spirit to reclaim it)"

timmy: "haha! yes!"

(everyone except tetsuya is cheering)

tetsuya: "click your claws for eachother now, crabbys, but remember this!"

chester: "what?"

tetsuya: "you've not seen the last of THE GHOST OF TETSUYA WATARIGANI! oh, snap snappety snap snap! (runs through the wall out of the building) SCUTTLE AWAAAAAY! SCUTTLE!"

timmy: "man, he sure talks to himself a lot..."

(dark gasher rolls over to chester, it then starts glowing)

chester: "hmm? (picks up dark gasher, making a glowing, red crab flash onscreen for a few frames and red-tinting the screen) *pockets dark gasher in jacket, chuckling eerily* heheheh... (pinching motions) crabby crabby, heheheh..."

crocker: "anyway. NOW that's all the time we have. see you next time, viewers! BYE!"

lawyer: "mr. crocker, i'm from john and some other people who aren't scam artists inc.. you still need to renew your credit card account. give us your credit card and enclosed mechtogan..."

crocker: "you mean. THAT WAS REAL?!"

(womp, woooomp...)

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT #1}---
--{Random Dubspace Emissary parody with random characters 1st third}--

narrator: "this feature length parody will feature characters mainly from nickelodeon, but also from the following... world of quest, lilo & stitch the series, (sadly) carebears adventures in carealot (thank god it's only
grizzle
, though), and more... anyway, on with it..."

(in a stadium)

narrator: "in an alternate version of our world where everyone is trying to mimic dubspace... VICKY IS TOO CONVINCING AS ZELDA. she and starfire are watching two random characters battle... the legendary Chuckie Chan, and, now capable on his own... THE NOTORIOUS T.M.Y! battle!"

(chuckie chan & timmy turner are in battle. meanwhile, in heaven)

graer: "man, this is good! i mean i didn't think it was gonna be this good! it always pays when what you do is in the name of the lord. hallelujah!"

(meanwhile, the match ends)

chuckie chan: "alright, timmy. you lost, time to pay up."

timmy: "man, i lost 2000 bucks, a house, and a goldfish, ain't this a *****. (pulls out $2000, a model house, and the fourth goldfish) here ya' go."

chuckie chan: "goodnight, everybody!"

timmy: "DON'T GAMBLE!"

random audience member: "you suck, chan!"

chuckie chan: "WHO SAID THAT?!"

(the sky grows dim with evil, and the cloaked figure representing the ancient minister/bill gates/R.O.B./GLaDOS ALREADY drops in)

starfire: "what's that?"

vicky: "whatever it is, it apparently made the scene skip!"

chuckie chan: "is that a 'pimp'?"

timmy: "that's no pimp, that's anakin skywalker. sure is a little *** death star, though. that thing won't even destroy a countr- (bomb drops) WHOA, sh**!"

(2 SIR units pop out from behind the bomb)

SIR unit 1: "ARE YOU READY TO DO THIS, BRO-HAM?"

SIR unit 2: "YES, LET'S GO."

chuckie chan: "waait a minute. irken logo... SIR units... could it be?!"

cloakm'n: "close, guys. I'M JHONEN VASQUEZ!"

chuckie chan: "oh sh**!"

vicky: "original name!"

timmy: "and original lines!"

jhonen vasquez (?): "and i shall have my revenge on nickelodeon, and all other crappy shows! (floats away)"

chuckie chan: "the bomb just jumped a minute! i KNEW we couldn't say seconds for a- huh? (is blasted away by canonball)"

timmy: "YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, YA- huh?"

(starfire & vicky are trapped in cages)

bubba: "sexy in a can, goin' for $5, 30 cents, including 20% discount for being rare redheads, GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!"

(timmy pulls out the airshooter from the DS version of battle for volcano island, frees vicky, and pwns bubba, who explodes)

timmy: "NOTORIOUS T.M.Y IN THE HIZZOUSE! YEAH!"

(lord spite drops down)

timmy: "waiwut?"

lord spite: "since it didn't work out getting the shattersoul sword, IT'S ON TO VASQUEZ'S WORK!"

timmy: "holy sh**!"

vicky: "really, where's ogun?"

lord spite: "lost that lazy ***! (notices starfire) ooooh! i think it's time for a villain to capture the princess on their own for a change!"

timmy: "what?! that's not how it works! vicks, let's get 'im!"

vicky: "i will NOT approach suck a grotesque creature."

timmy: "oh, but you can get near something like CROCKER for 3 parts of a movie?"

starfire: "be gentle!"

lord spite: "GONNA GET LAIIIIIIIEEEEEEED 2NITE! (dark cannon fires, trophifying starfire)"

vicky: "starfire, no!"

timmy: "oh, see NOW look what you went & started, vicky!"

lord spite: "spite is outta here! SHEWM!"

timmy: "this time let's ACTUALLY go after spi- (as the bomb is about to blow) oh, sh** we forgot about THE BOMB!!!"

(the bomb blows up, leaving a void where the stadium once was... and a F.L.Y.E.R.P.L.A.C.E. flies out!)

timmy: "good thing i had the KND on speed-dial, hell yeah!"

vicky: "wait, what about the audience?"

FLYERPLACE AI: "WHO GIVES A SH**?"

(graer is watching the explosion from heaven)

graer: "what the- ?! this does not look like your NATURAL explosion!"

(a light shines elsewhere in the room, wherein the (unchanged rolewise) palutena beckons graer to her)

graer: "!!! it's... palutena herself! o mighty goddess of the kid icarus games. i am not worthy."

palutena: "reverend graer, as gratitude for your service and faithfulness to the media of the heavens, i beseech you with thine holy weapon. (converts light into a chainsaw-sword)"

graer: "the mighty chainsword of all that is good... !!! does this mean- ?"

palutena: "yes. go, mighty gryffin. and spread our religion, and convert those who deny it!"

graer: "right away, milady! (jumps out the window)"

pit: "graer, you lucky gryffin."

(at a platform in the clouds)

graer: "i would like to talk to you about a man called god."

(the big red battleship (from the final lilo & stitch movie, 'leroy & stitch') flies by, dropping shadow smoke everywhere)

graer: "what the- ?! looks like noah has a flying submarine! (noticing smoke) oooh, that dust looks MIGHTY unholy... (piecing it together but not getting it) noah, you... you... LITTERBUG!!!"

(the smoke forms into evil shadows)

shadows: "f***wad, s**theads, ***face, dirty word (etc.)"

graer: "those unholy barbarians! (revs chainsword of all that is good) time to bust chops in the name of jesus!"

(graer begins to slice through hordes and hordes of smoky creatures, and then notices the chuckie chan trophy)

graer: "what is that?"

(chuckie chan revives)

chuckie chan: "i feel like i got touched by an angel-"

graer: "you're welcome, chicken"

chuckie chan: "waitaminit, did i say angel? (notices graer) OH MY GOODNESS GRAPHICS, it's graer! i admire your work on world of quest, very much so!"

graer: "thank you, chuckie chan. i suppose i can come with you and spread the word of thy holy savior above?"

chuckie chan: "sure, why not? i have stuff to do and a world to save!"

graer: "sounds like fun!"

(later...)

(the FLYERPLACE is in front of the BRB, timmy not noticing that it's there)

timmy: "(listening to the fairly oddparents theme on the radio) OH yeah, they got my jam on the radio!"

vicky: "uh, T.M.Y, i think you should look behind us- !"

timmy: "(headbangs to music) is broken instantly, cuz'-"

vicky: "use the rearview mirrors or something! T.M.Y?!"

guy in cockpit using voicechanger to darken voice: "what the hell?! there's a KND-issue FLYERPLACE in front of us! ...LET'S GET RID OF IT!"

timmy: "-flips your lid when-"

(the BRB rams into, and sends timmy and vicky out of, the FLYERPLACE)

timmy: "AUGH! THIS ISN'T ON THE FLYERPLACE WARRANTY!"

(a C.O.O.L.B.U.S. flies by, going after the BRB)

chuckie chan: "oh,"

graer: "dang"

both: "it's the police!"

graer: "someone needs a lesson from that guy!"

COOLBUS driver: "halt! you are in direct violation of the 'no stolen galactic alliance machines in heaven' law! please get out of the- (PWNED!)"

timmy: "DAAAAAANG! police just got OWNED there! (noticing the COOLBUS is headed straight for them) oh SHI- (they're both shoved off) SH*************TTTTT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DON'T FLY!"

(in the jungle, ren is on a rampage)

ren: "take this! PRIMAL RAGE!"

clunky robot: "(falls off cliff) I'M GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiii-"

another clunky robot: "that guy's pissed!"

ren: "damn right i'm pissed! (stands on cliff yelling) that's because someone stole MY MONEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!! WHAT'S MY NAME?! ...close enough, i'm ren hoëk! if it's red in my eye, someone's gonna DIE!"

clunky robot on minecart #1: "is that- ?!"

clunky robot on minecart #2: "then, fire the killyou cannons!"

(bullet bills are shot out of the cart and towards ren)

ren: "oh sh**! bignose buddy, mind getting these guys for me?"

stimpy: "sure thing, ren! (clomps all 3 bullet bills, one of them heading towards the ground just behind ren & stimpy) ready?"

ren: "as always!"

ren & stimpy: "ANIME POSE! (anime pose as the bullet bill explodes)"

stimpy: "ren & stimpy BADASS party cartoon, motha****a!"

(both point to the minecart)

announcer: "FINISH HIM!"

(ren & stimpy go after the minecart)

narrator: "about 9001 ***-kickings later..."

ren: "HELL yeah! got my money back! gonna buy a whole sh**load of R&S dvds!"

????: "*stomp* kachunk!"

stimpy: "huh?"

????: "*stomp* kachunk!"

ren: "the hell?"

grizzle: "WHAT'S UP, *****S? (arms dark cannon) you guys are coming with ME!"

ren: "oh, sh**!"

stimpy: "i don't think so!"

grizzle: "that isn't gonna work, stimp!"

ren: "OUT OF THE WAY YOU EEDIOT! (punches stimpy out of the way and takes the blow for him)"

stimpy: "(blasting off) AAAAaaaaagh!!!"

grizzle: "heheheheheh, AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! aaaaah, my show sucks..."

(to be continued)

---{END}---

--{Deleted scenes 2: this time you won't get rickrolled, honest!}--

[QUALITY TIME]

narrator: "ever wonder why marie & spat always seem to be partnered up a lot?"

(during the anti-world story, marie and spat seem to have been separated from the rest of the group while escaping the anti-team and are in a run-down café)

marie: "...you think they can spot us in here?"

spat: "i sure hope not, pfpth. wait... WHERE'S EVERYONE ELSE?!"

marie: "(looks out broken window) doesn't look like anywhere close."

spat: "great, we're in the middle of freakin' nowhere in a coffee shop while bad versions of us are hunting us down, pfpth! how could this day possibly get any worse?!"

marie: "i'm sure it could go worse... dedede could have eaten all the force cereal in the fridge again and resulted in retro ripping the megabase to shreds... AGAIN..."

spat: "that fat*** dedede... so what now?"

marie: "...i guess we just wait for smashfan & the others to find us..."

(12 hours later)

marie: "okay, this is just getting boring."

(EARTHQUAKE!)

marie: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

spat: "i don't know, pfpth! but boy was it LOUD!"

marie: "i just hope it wasn't those antis..."

spat: "me neither, pfpth..."

(a giant snake slithers by, not even noticing them)

spat: "marie?"

marie: "yeah, spat?"

spat: "if we're going to die anyway, i want you to know something, pfpth. something... important."

marie: "what's that?"

spat: "from the moment i joined up with smashfan on the good team, i thought my tour of duty as a hero would suck, pfpth. you of course know that i despised love on that one unexported episode of hamtaro... and that one game... all because one certain HARMONY decided she didn't want someone like me anymore. for A LONG TIME i have been living with that hatred and sorrow, pfpth. but once we managed to find you way back when we were going against fuse & wilfre at the same time, those emotions of hate and raeg suddenly... lifted... like when a crunchy food scrap leaves your throat after minutes of choking and you think 'oh thank god that's finally over'. from the moment i saw you, i thought 'it might be worth the shot, pfpth', and i felt something i hadn't felt since the days before harmony cast me aside... i felt... love. marie... i love you, pfpth!"

marie: "aww, that's so sweet! (hugs spat)"

(the rest of the team at the time is revealed to have seen the whole thing)

...who knew?

dedede: "(pulls out hammer) fat***, huh?!"

retroantonio: "dedede, leave them alone. i don't you to ruin the mood."

dedede: "you don't stop that stuff i'm gonna-"

(OFFSCREEN SLASH!)

dedede: "GAH, MY NUTS!!!"

[UHM...]

narrator: "erm... yeah, here's the thing. we put so much time and effort into finding that one scene that we lost all the others for this episode of the deleted scenes... in a fire... under my bed... in the sea... in the local bathroom toilet... in the late 1950's... in some other impossible situation... that i'm using to try and talk my way out of this one with... off of the side of my mouth... so, to make it up to you, here's a long-overdue eulogy for oolong, the pancake rabbit. may he rest in peace... *sniff*"

+music: Amazing Grace+

RIP - Oolong the Rabbit
July 28, 1994 – January 7, 2003
Internet celebrity world-renowned
"I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head"
-Original LOL text

---{END}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
that's it, i'm tired of waiting. with or without retro, i'm going to finish these last few stories i have in mind!

(we are in the same chamber murray was in at the beginning on the story, where the 1000-year door has a single jigsaw in it)

well, we're here.

jerry springer: "yeah, but what about wilfre and his lackeys? they have all the jigsaws!"

zim: "not necessarily all of them!"

munchlax: "what are you talking about? we SAW them take all the jigs!"

zim: "don't think ZIM didn't plan ahead! we still have one jig with us!"

(flashback)

zim: "while we were escaping the large robot 5 times the size of dib's already enormous head-"

dib: "HEY!"

zim: "i hid one of the jigsaw pieces we had in gir's storage compartment for safe keeping..."

(flashback end)

zim: "and here it is, safe and sound."

(gir's head opens to reveal the one jigsaw zim managed to save)

+tune: that one sonic chime in Dimension Mix-up whenever the team found a chaos emerald+

---Off-Topic---
sonic: "is that fan work SERIOUSLY the only reference we have to that tune?"

i can't find it on youtube...
---Off-Topic Session Over---

dedede: "yes!"

rouge: "well, one's better than none."

john cena: "amen to that, bat."

smart thinking there, zim!

kevin: "GODDAMMIT! i knew we were one short!"

gasp!

dedede: "gasp!"

john cena: "gasp!"

narrator: "gasp!"

it's kevin! ...but, where are the other villains?

wilfre: "(catching up) you didn't have to take off on your bike like that, kevin."

murray: "yeah, you could have at least stopped to pick us up."

okay, villains. you lost. time to pay up!

wilfre: "curse my half-the-time being a man of my word. fine, here. (hands the other seven jigsaws over)"

narrator: "there was originally to be a chase to find a separate framework that goes to the puzzle, which would have led to the pokémon mystery dungeon world where smashfan & co. would fight a giant muk who thinks he's the great mighty poo, but it was scrapped for lack of interest... and relevance"

munchlax: "wow, that had nothing to do with anything."

(the door starts glowing, but the jigsaws don't even come together)

WHAT THE- ?!

king k. rool: "Its Open but... but how?"

dib: "that's something i forgot to tell you all. the door opens after every 1000 years-"

dedede: "now it's been 1000 years. man has cried a million tears-"

(BONK)

dedede: "OW! MY SPINE!"

dib: "...anyway. the door opens every 1000 years, allowing any one person to enter the spooky realm. where hadas is sealed."

wilfre: "well, it's been a time, oh what a time, but i have a dark lord of ultimate evil to revive! (enters 1000-year door)"

tak: "he's getting away!"

jerry springer: "what do we do now?"

munchlax: "i think i know EXACTLY what to do!"

dedede: "you THINK you know?"

and that would be... ?

munchlax: "we use the jigsaws to re-open the door!"

625: "okay, let's do it!"

(all 8 jigs come together with the one lodged in the frame, creating a portal to the spooky realm)

zim: "the door has opened once more! AFTER HIM!"

agreed, zim!

king k. rool: "oh no you don't! WE'RE going to find wilfre and rule alongside him and hadas!"

(all 3 take off on kevin's bike)

kevin & murray: "LATER, LOSERS!"

dib: "they're heading for wilfre to help him revive hadas!"

(arms dark gasher) then, for the sake of FFTSF, we just have to make sure we get to him first!

(we enter the 1000-year door and end up in the spooky realm)

marie: "woah..."

(insert image of a sickly-green-and-black realm with floating stone formations everywhere here)

jerry springer: "the spooky realm sure is... spooky..."

(mortos der soulstealer gives us a quick wave before walking offscreen never to be mentioned again)

alright, everyone. stay alert. hadas' tombthrone could be ANYWHERE!

sheep: "(points to an ominous tombstone with bony-wings and creepy obsidian decor) what about over the-e-e-e-ere?"

good thinking, sheep!

sheep: "i do what i ca-a-an."

(we run for the tombthrone)

narrator: "oh, almost forgot!"

NO, DON- !

--{Blargy opening scene}--

narrrator: "this is the opening scene for a spinoff game and parody of shadow the hedgehog titled 'Blargy'. in the game, blargy teams up with good guys like smashfan, dedede, stitch, marceline, gantu, spongebob, etc. bad guys such as wilfre, robotnik, lex luthor, vexus, bowser, dr. doofenshmirtz, etc. or follows his own neutral objectives while searching for the 13 crystal skulls, making this significantly longer than what it was based on, to unlock the secrets of his past to rediscover who he once was... BEGIN OPENING SCENE!"

blargy: "...'blargy'. why does everyone keep calling me that? because it's all i can remember of my former life. and who are these strange characters?"

(images of spongebob, jumba, and eddy flash on screen in that order)

blargy: "and there's more to it than that... why do both sides consider me their fellow associate?"

(mechanikat's ship lands behind blargy. mechanikat & snooky wookums come out, followed by a hoard of catbots, alerting blargy to their presence.)

blargy: "what the- ? why is there a cyborg cat here?"

mechanikat: "blargy. as you can see, the day of our conquest has already started it's preparation."

blargy: "that doesn't make sense. who are you, and how do you know i'm blargy? what are you talking about?"

snooky: "oh, great. he forgot everything..."

mechanikat: "blargy, i suppose you need some time to think it over. snooky, let's leave him be for a while."

snooky: "alright, mechanikat..."

mechanikat: "blargy, if i were you, i would try to find the 13 crystal skulls. they have the power to restore memories as well as what you've seen on TV."

blargy: "what?"

snooky: "you haven't watched american dragon, have you?"

blargy: "i'm afraid not..."

(the catbots go back in the ship, followed by mechanikat & snooky)

blargy: "who were those guys? they seemed to know a lot about me. i don't know much about these other freaks, so they're my only source of information about my past. and, like it or not, i have to believe them. so i have to do whatever it takes to track down those crystal skulls! (gets on motorcycle, arms gun & reflector, and drives off)"

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT}---
--{SMASHRANT #2: i'll under YOUR rate!}--

hey, guys. don't worry, it's just me; smashfan. y'know? i've got something that's really pissing me off. which is why i have this open in the first place. what's got me steamed, you ask? it's how underrated my likings are compared to all the rest of smashboards' inhabitants! we all already cleared up some of the shenanigans involving bakugan, so there's no need to go into such detail again. we also have the issues with Fanboy & Chum Chum, a newer nicktoon show that debuted in 2008 sometime after globs of doom was released. i know how all of you feel about that show-

random angry mob running right past me: "GET RID OF IT, NICK! BURN FAGBOY & *** ***! kyle the conjurer? more like kyle the kook! (misc. threats & insults)"

-but it's actually a good show. damn good! i see no reason to bash it so much. sure, the satire may be bad, but it's not as bad as *shudder* JUSTIN BIEBER... with his, "HEY SOULS SISTAH! HEY THERE, MISTAH MISTAH ON THE RADIO! STEREO-" BULL****! plus, it has cameos of invader zim sometimes, some of the more famous ones involving comics & magazines at the frosty mart. in one of the episodes, you can find an, albeit slightly misdrawn, zim on one of the covers. but he's wearing his disguise, so you have to keep a sharp eye out if you want to se him.

...look. i know that what nickelodeon produced was a flop. but it's a good flop, and i don't think it deserves the unbridled hatred it gets all the time! i mean, it's not like it's one of those shows that'll be revamped in later years into an even worse show centering around a rather ineffective supporting character from the cast even if it DOES do well. that just isn't something nick would do.

nostalgia critic: "*cough*BULL****!"

my point exactly, nostalgia critic. well, now that i've gotten the main gripes of the web out of the way, let's take a look at something more obscure (or not); megaman 7. the main reason people think so un-highly of this game is the graphics. if you know, the first 6 games in the initial 'classic' megaman series were released for the NES. megaman 6 was rushed to the public just at the end of the system's lifespan. and we all know what came of THAT. amirite, fellow megaman fans?

player: "...the hell? how is that water FLOATING?!"

after a couple games in the X series were released for the super nintendo, they eventually made megaman 7. if you don't know the plot, i'll give you a quick rundown. basically, wily was captured by megaman at the end of megaman 6. wily knew that something like this would eventually happen, and created 4 robots for just such an occasion. they break him out of prison in six months without contact, and megaman, once again, goes after wily. on the way, megaman runs into a fellow robot searching to stop wily; Bass. SPOILER ALERT! much later,
bass trashes dr. light's lab, and it is revealed that he was created by dr. wily.
okay, spoilers over. not to many people like this game because of the graphics being different, but that's no reason to dislike it or its videos! sure, megaman 8's graphics were different, but that's not the reason it's mediocre. no, it's that sh**y voice acting! i wouldn't be surprised if dr light said...

dr. light: "shh. be vewy vewy quiet. i'm hunting wabbits! heheheheheheh!"

me & the nostalgia critic: "(covering ears with fingers) UUUUUUUGH!"

anyway, back to megaman 7. this game is good because, as usual, the robot masters were actually pretty creative. even silly in the case of junkman. also, the game's music kicks ***! and in this regard, just listen to THIS!

+music: megaman 7 intro stage+

how can you NOT like something so catchy! one remix of wily stage 4 i found was so catchy, i have it on loop on my eMac. i'm actually not joking!

so, yeah. you guys all have your likes and dislikes, i have my slightly different and odd ones, but still, you guys need to lighten up to some of this. although, now i'm just pushing the envelope a bit with this, cough cough, 'short'. so, let's end this here and have a great day. *faints*
---{END}---

--{Villain Resistance Force episode 1: The Squad's First Strike, part 1}--

(cut to phineas, ferb, candace, benkei, shuji, timmy, cosmo, wanda, poof, jake long, haley long, lao-shi, and blargy in a dark room in a base similar to the BLU base seen in the TF2 video "meet the spy")

phineas: "okay, guys. it's time to start planning strategies in case the forum fighter union should ever fail. the only problem is, we're outnumbered."

blargy: "yeah. i mean look at us. there's about 13 of us and at least armies among armies of evil villainous thugs!"

shuji: "hey, i got all my subterras ready to kick some ***!"

benkei: "and dark bull is READY FOR ACTION! BUH-BUH-BULLLLL!!!!"

ferb: "let's not get ahead of ourselves, hanawa. yes, you all have your marbles and spinning tops, but let's be honest. against cybernetic catbots, recreational junky cluster beetles, and even undercompetent gourdroids..."

blargy: "they suck."

benkei: "oh yeah, wolfgang?"

blargy: "don't call me that."

benkei: "(preps dark bull) watch carefully and tell me. does this 'suck'? (rips dark bull) LET IT RIP!"

(dark bull bullets around the room, taking out steel targets of wilfre, vexus, hamsterviel, the giant magnet, tetsuya watarigani, and many of a really retardedly-drawn ice king before finally returning to benkei's grasp)

blargy: "if they were real it probably would have, because they could dodge. but i have to admit, those were some impressive K.O.'s"

phineas: "anyway, we need to start setting up recruits"

cosmo: "what about that big-headed dib guy? he looks pretty determined to stop bad guys, and we got some of his resources, isn't he with us?"

shuji: "uuuuh, yeah. about that, jetpack-wing man. remember when i said i asked if we could have some of his equipment? i actually knocked him unconscious and bought it from his dad. he's pretty pissed at us."

candace: "how about that alien banana? what was his name, xananab?"

blargy: "OH HELL NO! for one thing, he can't even keep 5 crystals from an insane alligator who has a blood feud with a bunch of apes!"

phineas: "uuuuuh, right.... anyone else? anyone? any ideas?"

ferb: "..."

shuji: "oh, no DON'T pull that 'can't even talk' crap! we all know you're super-ingenious or some sh**. besides, we all know you can talk, so TALK! :mad:"

ferb: "...you don't have to shout, you know, blargy."

benkei: "so, what's the plan, f-ster?"

ferb: "there's a local career signup opening tomorrow, so i suggest we advertise ourselves there."

timmy: "as usual, so full of good ideas!"

phineas: "agreed. so anyone else, advertise at the career signup?"

all: "YEAH!"

benkei: "BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BULLLL!!!"

blargy: "will you STOP SAYING THAT, BENKEI?!"

jake long: "so, what's next?"

timmy: "i noticed chester's been acting a little weird lately. he can't stop talking about crabs or something."

candace: "okay, EW!"

phineas: "crabs, you say?"

lao-shi: "hmm... tetsuya watarigani also had a fixation with anything crustacean."

cosmo: "hey, that rhymes!"

phineas: "i think we should check it out soon. tonight, timmy, wanda, ferb, candace and i check out chester mcbadbat's house for anything out of the ordinary."

(later that night)

(timmy, candace, ferb, phineas & wanda are sneaking around chester's house)

+tomb raider theme+

(then, they reach a window to chester's room and the music stops)

phineas: "this is the widest window i've ever seen."

(all agreeing)

ferb: "what the... ?"

candace: "(notices a fishtank of crabs) ...crabs?"

timmy: "since when did he have pet crabs?"

wanda: "(shrugs)"

(dark gasher reflects in the light of the room)

phineas: "dark gasher?!"

(camera shifts over to a bunch of destroyed beys)

wanda: "those beys are all scratched up!"

candace: "i can't believe that guy!"

ferb: "he's obviously gone too far in becoming more like tetsuya."

timmy: "scratching up beys like that, what a crummy thing to do!"

(chester *now wearing a cloak similar to tetsuya's* walks in front of the window)

chester: "don't you mean a crabby thing to do?"

all except chester: "OH SH**!"

chester: "hehehehehhh... GET IT?"

(FADE TO BLACK AS WE ASSUME THEY WERE CAPTURED)

(the next morning)

(the other members of the villain resistance force are in a stand)

shuji: "...where are the others?"

cosmo: "beats me. they should've been back by now!"

jake long: "that can't be good."

haley: "oh, look! our first passerby!"

shuji: "hey, you! interested in joining a new resistance force?"

chester: "ah, so YOU'RE the V.R.S, crabs?"

cosmo: "wha?"

chester: "and i see you're friends with that jumbo-crab benkei."

benkei: "how do you... know my name?!"

chester: "i've heard about you all from these 5 stalkers around my trailer. i am following in the footsteps of the wandering blader, tetsuya watarigani, GET IT?! (holds up dark gasher) NOW BAT-TLE!"

shuji: "heh, what a joke!"

chester: "crabsezwuh?"

shuji: "you're not even worth the trouble!"

jake long: "right! so goodbye to you and farewell to thee!"

chester: "what if i mentioned timmy turner, would that change your minds, huh?!"

jake long: "wha?"

cosmo: "WHAT?!"

poof: "poof?!"

blargy: "what?"

chester: "any idea where he is?"

benkei: "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM?! BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BULLLLL!!!"

tetsuya: "(manifests) ah, the claws are out, huhhhhhmmmmmmm?"

(to be continued)

---{END}---

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
*walks into the area carrying note. looks at note, to area, and back to note*

...sooo...this is that other Forum Fighting place? Really? Sorta desolate looking. D:

Which is why I'm getting explicit instructions to come here and get it running again, I guess. Wonder if I gotta do anything fer that. |D

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
---Off-topic---
i would suggest referring to the beginning of the page for story guidelines, then starting your story.
---Off-topic session over---

(meanwhile, with smashfan's team, in the spooky realm)

fighter's log, date; June 30, 2011.
Retroantonio has not posted in a long time. i have a friend from the original thread posting her own story separate from mine to help move things along. many thanks, MPH Deku. but enough about the outside stuff. so far, my team and the friends we found along the way (munchlax, zim, gir, minimoose, dib, john cena, tak of the pupununu people, jerry springer, sheep, and a clone of king dedede who we call dwee dwe dweb) have found the ancient temple of the jigsaws, and have followed wilfre, king k. rool, kevin, and someone named murray from a show i've never seen, into the spooky realm to stop them from reviving the ancient evil known as hadas. we have dealt with him before, but if they revive him, he will no doubt have even more power than before. there's also a good chance he'll look a bit different. before, he looked like a purple renamon-esque beast with a white mane. if he's revived, his head, legs, arms, and tail will likely be black, and he'll also look even more like renamon. we have to reach the tombthrone first to make sure that doesn't happen. with blargy's body, though, this is gonna likely be-

meta knight: "we're here."

oh...

wilfre: "you're too late, smashdope! now i shall commence the summoning song and seal your fate!"

(the bakugan theme starts up)

wilfre: "what're ya' gonna do? the odds are stacked against you! backed against the wall, you gotta give it your all! this is the final stand! the power's in your hand, two worlds collide, on the inside! you gotta fight for what's right, before it's gone, gone gone. this is BAKUGAN!"

(the tombthrone glows and the ground shakes)

jerry springer: "(trembling) this is some old, stereotypical bull****!"

(the battle form bakugan-sized (basically gargantuan) hadas is revived and, surprise of surprises, looks exactly as i surmised he would look. like black & purple renamon, except not.)

hadas: "it feels so good to be free again!"

all except wilfre, k. rool, murray, kevin & hadas: "OH ****, WE'RE SCREWED!"

wilfre: "AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! and now that he is once again among the living, your fate is sealed, do-gooders! alright, hadas. GO GET 'EM!"

(hadas just stands there and growls)

uhhhh...

dib: "wilfre? i think your 'true ultimate evil' is broken."

and not in the 'good for you, bad for us' way.

wilfre: "huh? hadas! I SAID ATTACK THEM!"

hadas: "i take orders from nobody. (stomps on wilfre)"

wilfre: "aaaaauuuuuuuggggghhhh....."

kevin: "WILFRE!"

murray: "what the hell?!"

king k. rool: "hadas, you traitor!"

wilfre: "i can't believe it... we come all this way, JUST TO FIND OUT WE PUT OURSELVES IN DEEP **** COMING ALL THIS WAY!"

hadas: "yes, it is true, my infamous shadow-rapo. when i left you, i was but the dragon. now i am the big bad. (summons a smoke of darkness)"

zim: "*gasp!*"

what's that?

hadas: "i take it you are amazed at my ability to create minions in my own image."

(purple implike things with crescent-shaped heads and white upside-down-pickaxe-shaped faces and triangular collars appear from the smoke)

dedede: "are you really that ugly?"

hadas: "er, stfu. my darklings are the most dangerous mooks there are."

darklings?! (holds up glitch-o-meter, which doubles as an opponent scanner here, to one of the darklings)

glitch-o-meter: "DARKLING. ABILITIES: DARKNESS, SHAPESHIFTING, POSSESSION. DARKLINGS ARE THE POLYGONAL-ESQUE IMPLIKE MINIONS OF HADAS CREATED POORLY IN HIS IMAGE. NORMALLY TRAVEL IN PACKS AND ARMIES. IF YOU COME ACROSS ENOUGH OF THESE AT ONCE (AT LEAST 5), IT'S GAME OVER FOR YOU."

hadas: "for too long i have been treated like an object of power to you all. used as a corpse-puppet by shadow ooze. but no longer! now that i am free, i shall take all of forum fight: the story forum, and reduce it to ruins!"

oh, crap.

tak: "oh, crap."

zim: "oh, crap."

dib: "oh, crap."

dedede: "oh, crap."

wilfre, king k. rool, murray, & kevin: "OH crap..."

everyone but hadas & his darklings: "OH CRAP!"

gir: "YAY, WE'RE DOOMED!"

(hadas exits the spooky realm with his darkling army, attempting leave us all to die)

wilfre: "...i was so foolish. i wanted to rule the world of FFTSF, but i ended up destroying it, instead. i am a pathetic excuse for myself. and all the villain decay doesn't help one bit. i just want to make things right again. but HOW?"

wilfre, you know the old saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'?

wilfre: "yeah, so?"

zim: "desperate times call for desperate measures, shadow being."

what do you say? (holds out hand) truce?

wilfre: "...hmm... (shakes my hand) truce."

okay, everyone. hadas and his evil army of darklings are trying to destroy the world! we need to warn everyone and get all available warriors and fighting forces to help us!

kevin: "yeah! we'll show those darkling dorks who's boss!"

(back in FFTSF, most of the area looms with evil, and plant life is slowly dying)

steve ressel: "HOLY ****, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!"

anti-nightmare: "it's not the end of the world, steve."

lee & may: "but it looks like it is!"

hadas: "attention, fools! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD."

steve ressel: "see? TOLD YOU, ANTI-NIGHTMARE!"

hadas: "i will demolish this wretched place and move on to be the galactic conqueror extraordinaire! DARKLINGS! ATTACK!"

(later, at epic final battle plains, we are consulting how to attack hadas)

okay, everyone! we have to get everyone we can on our side to combat hadas! everyone buddy up, while zim, dib, dedede, wilfre, jerry springer and i go out into space-

gunhaver: "so you can convince the irken armada! gah! you've got guts, friend! your aid is truly the thirteenth-most noteworthy in the longest run ever."

erm, right! irken armada! yes!

zim: "i shall aid you in negotiations! these ARE my people, after all."

but i already said you could-

zim: "ababububup! don't try to talk me out of it, smashfan, i can tell how much you need me."

rrrrrright.

(we depart for irken space in a really crappily-build ship)

(in the massive, the 2 shadowy figures from before watch as a light flashes, alerting them to something)

shadowy short person: "sirs! we have intruders in the area!"

(the 2 shadowy figures are revealed to be the almighty tallest)

almighty tallest red: "capture it's passengers and cargo!"

(2 splittle runners sandwich our ship between them and take it into the massive)

all according to plan! we just get in, convince the tallest to come to earth and help us, and kick hadas' evil, fuzzy ***!

(in the massive, we exit the ship and are surrounded by irken soldiers)

irken #1: "identify yourselves!"

we mean you no harm! we come in peace! all we request is an audience with your leaders, the almighty tallest.

irken #2: "oh, yeah. that's what they all say."

zim: "i am an irken invader, trained in the skills of infiltration! as a superior to you mid-ranked soldiers, i demand you bring us to the almighty tallest immediately!"

irken #1: "just humor him, grazz."

grazz: "gotcha', vintrix. many apologies, invader zim. we did not recognize who you are at first. we will bring you and your friends to the almighty tallest straightaway."

zim: "thank you for your co-operation, fellow irkens."

(grazz & vintrix lead us to the almighty tallest' command hall)

dib "you really think they'll agree to help us out?"

of course! i have something up my sleeve that'll be sure to persuade them into working with us.

(we are lead into the control hall)

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
...oh, hang on, there's more on the back.

*flips the note over*

"So you've got her legs up on the mantlepiece and sh"--WAIT, NO. >.<

*flips the note over once more*

Ah, here we go. Says I gotta rendevous with....some....people? Somewhere? Guess I should look. :x

*starts to wander the landscape calling out names*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(2 people run into MPH Deku. one is mildly portly and wearing an orange jacket, this one is shuji. and the other is small with a green shirt and backwards cap, this is akira. both of them have BakuClips *used to hold bakugan* and card holsters. akira's bakuclip has haos bakugan, and shuji's has aquos)

shuji: "so you're MPH Deku, huh?"

akira: "we heard you were coming to play this forum game. my name is akira!"

shuji: "and i'm shuji! you're new to bakugan, i'm guessing. i'd recommend getting some at the bakugan store down the street from the observatory. a bit of a walk to get there, but it should be easy to spot."

narrator: "wow, you're awfully helpful for... well, shuji."

shuji: "hey, ya' gotta play a fair game, right?"

(back to smashfan's story, smashfan, dedede, zim, dib, wilfre, and jerry springer enter the control hall and meet the irken empire's leaders, the almighty tallest)

vintrix: "my tallest, these are the passengers aboard the ship we captured. they demand your presence, so we brought them here."

almighty tallest purple: "thank you, vintrix & grazz, that will be all."

vintrix: "you are welcome, my tallest. let's go, grazz."

grazz: "my name is arbon."

vintrix: "do i look like i give a ****?"

(vintrix & arbon leave)

almighty tallest red: "identify yourselves!"

i am the forum fighter, smashfan666. the shadowy short thing is called wilfre. the large penguin is named king dedede.

dedede: "hi."

this man in the suit & tie is jerry springer, and the short kid with the bid head is dib.

dib: "i SO wish people would stop that..."

i believe you are familiar already with the irken invader you call zim.

zim: "(wiggling antennae in salute) greetings, my tallest. the mission has hit a minor delay because of a supernatural force on earth."

almighty tallest purple: "zim?! what are you doing here?!"

almighty tallest red: "hmm? oh, right! your uh, *ahem* mission."

zim: "a speed bump on the road to it's completion is why we are here, my tallest!"

zim is right. you see, an ultimate evil known as hadas has been released and threatens to destroy the planet, then the galaxy, and then, most likely, the universe! and on an unrelated note, all the snacks on said inhabited areas.

almighty tallest purple: "?!?! WHAT?!"

almighty tallest red: "i'll handle this, purple. (to us) alright, smashfan. we'll help."

i thought you might refuse, so i- wait, you'll help?

almighty tallest red: "yeah, sure."

almighty tallest purple: "but first, WE need a favor from YOU..."

zim: "anything, my tallest."

(we are taken to a laboratory, where the meteorite from earlier is being studied and tested upon)

almighty tallest red: "we found this peculiar meteorite lodged into the hull of our ship a few hours ago. our scientists tested upon it for many of the hours in between then & now, but not to much avail. studies show, however, that a meteorite with a similar genetic structure crashlanded on earth, that's where you guys come in."

almighty tallest purple: "could you help us figure out what the hell this thing is?"

a meteor? you're comparing the life of a planet, a galaxy, a universe and possibly all of existence... to a meteor?

almighty tallest red: "yeah, that's right..."

...okay.

zim: "wait a minute... i know what this is! this meteorite is of the same kind that created deoxys!"

*gasp!*

almighty tallest purple: "deyoxa-what?"

zim: "deoxys! a powerful legendary 'poke-ay-mon', as the humans call it."

jerry springer: "i knew it! THE POKÉMON ARE FROM SPACE!!!"

(the meteorite glows, and the computer consoles react harshly)

irken scientist: "sirs! meteorite reaction is reaching critical levels! the containment field can't take it!"

(the meteorite shatters, leaving a small glowing sphere that transforms into a deoxys)

wilfre: "it looks like it just spawned from the meteorite!"

almighty tallest red: "that's... a deoxys?"

(the deoxys breaks through the ceiling into another floor)

almighty tallest purple: "where'd it go?!"

(loud rumbling)

dedede: "what that a spaceship-quake?!"

irken navigator: "my tallest! the deoxys is ravaging the ship! 30% damage to the massive!"

almighty tallest purple: "...we're gonna need another favor."

gotcha, catch that deoxys!

(we search the massive to find the deoxys)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(bump as a holdoff until MPH Deku is free to post)

(dedede, dib, zim, jerry springer, wilfre, and i are searching for the deoxys)

+search music: SMB3 airship theme+

(we come upon the deoxys while at a corner)

dib: "okay, guys. be ready. deoxys has 4 formes. normal, attack, defense, and speed. and based on which forme he's on, our attacks will have different effects on him, or none at all!"

dedede: "i just wonder how everything back on earth is going..."

(cut to the goings-on happening on earth)

(the forum fighters delta are trying to warn the funky cops about hadas)

jack kowalski: "so let me get this straight, eh... erm..."

commander sazabi: "commander sazabi, mr. kowalski"

jack kowalski: "commander sazabi mr kowalski. hadas is back, more powerful than ever, commanding an army of darklings that can shapeshift into really bad molds of other people, and smashfan, wilfre, zim, dib, king dedede, and jerry springer-"

ace anderson: "are all negotiating with a, quote-unquote, 'irken armada' to make use of their soldiers and weaponry?"

orochimaru: "that's right, detective."

jack kowalski: "what do you take us for, a couple of complete total idiots?!"

ace anderson: "next thing that'll probably happen is a whole pack of nyan cats with monocles and top-hats are gonna fly through that window!"

(multiple nyan cats, on cue, fly through the window)

nyan cats: "NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN, NYANYANYA NYAN-NYAN, NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN, NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANYANYA NYAN-NYAN, NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN, NYANYANYANYA NYAN-NYAN."

(all the nyan cats fly away)

jack kowalski: "O_O okay. i believe you."

ace anderson: "that was about the strangest thing ever..."

(shuji & akira are waiting for MPH Deku to come back and battle, as she obviously got to the store to buy a darkus deck or has met vladitor at this point in her story)

both: "..."

(anti world is under attack by hadas' forces)

anti-wilfre: "i've noticed 2 things as of late. one, we haven't appeared in a while. and two, THERE'S FREAKING DARKNESS IMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!"

anti-marie: "(shooting down darklings with a rifle) don't worry, guys. anti-may and anti-eggman should almost be finished with the nega-egg dealer! (speaking into a communicator) anti-may, you guys almost finished on your end?"

anti-may: "not even close! it doesn't really help that every genius in the real smashboards is a bumbling moron here."

(anti-eggman is continuously hitting himself with a wrench)

anti-professor membrane: "(clicking lightswitch) *on* hehehehehe! *off* aww... *on* hehehehehe! *off* aww... *on* heehehehehe!"

anti-may: "*facepalm* i'm surrounded by idiots..."

(sonic barges into the room)

sonic: "guys! hadas is- ...why is anti dr. eggman hitting himself with a wrench?"

anti-may: "he's being an idiot."

sonic: "rrrrrriiiiiight... anyway, hadas is back, and-"

anti-may: "we know, we're trying to work on something to help get rid of these darklings! it's called the Nega-Egg Dealer, it should help us knock down over a few thousand darklings at a time, and work just like the regular egg dealer. anti-knuckles, could how hand me that 4x2 aluminum coil retractor?"

anti-knuckles: "the what?"

anti-may: "*facepalm* the thing that looks like a square at the end of a long tube..."

anti-knuckles: "oh, that! (tries to lift aluminum coil retractor, but fails..) damn it, this equipment is freakin' heavy!"

sonic: "what's the aluminum coil retractor for?"

anti-may: "ejector seat."

sonic: "oh... y'know, i thought it was for-"

(cut to gameplay of Shadow the Hedgehog, rockets are firing straight at dr. eggman in the Egg Dealer boss fight)

dr. eggman: "what?! w-wait! ABORT LAUNCH!!! (pwned)"

(back with anti-may and sonic)

anti-may: "oh, yeah, i remember that! that was pretty hilarious!"

sonic: "yeah. (imitating dr. eggman) 'W-WAIT! ABORT LAUNCH!!!'"

(both laugh)

(back with us)

we have to figure out what to do against this deoxys, it's not like we can just walk up and say 'hey, could you please stop your vigorous rampage?'.

jerry springer: "...that's a pretty creepy avatar."

(the deoxys notices us and starts charging)

OH SHI- !

(deoxys fires a hyper beam)

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
*meanwhile, on Space Colony ARK*

(first post is a tad confusing, so lemme know if I stray from the guidelines)

Segastorm:*sigh* it's so boring up here, I never get any intruders or any threats to the ARK whatsoever.

*I hear a sound nearby, the footsteps come closer and it turns out to be Shadow*

Shadow:Wha? Who are you!?

*Shadow tries to attack*

*I easily counter*

Segastorm: I am Segastorm, dark copy of the ultimate life-form, created by Black Doom himself aboard this very vessel. Since the 3-way war between eggman, the humans, and the black arms, I have been up here in the ARK, as it's protector.

Shadow: How dare you disgrace the ARK...I should

*I interrupt*

Segastorm:Wait, I was created with your exact DNA, to the exact specifications you were, so I have all your memories of your past, I even have your love for Maria and Gerald.

Shadow:Hmph, fine.

ARK computer: warning, breach detected, intruder identity, unknwon

Segastorm and Shadow: What?!

*We both rush to the ARK's exterior to see who the intruder is*

Shadow:Eggman??

Segastorm: I've heard a bit about him, including his atrocities to this place.

Eggman ????: How cute, Sonic clones, but, you are not calling me by my full name.

Shadow:which is?

Eggman ????: It's rude to keep you two bored with a name, so you may call me, Eggman Nega.

Segastorm: ARK computer: load database profile on name "Eggman Nega"

ARK computer: Eggman Nega, one match found. Eggman Nega is eggman's dimensional counterpart(I played sonic rush and don't have a play station of any kind), he is known for having tried to take over both this world, and his own, with eggman.

Shadow:What?

Segastorm:So that was why the dimensional fabric was starting to erode that day...

Eggman Nega: Yes, I was going to destroy this world and replace it with my own.

Segastorm: ARK defenses, set target, Eggman Nega!

ARK Computer: system defenses, online.

*Eggman Nega press a button, shutting down ARK's defenses.*

Segastorm:Wha?

Eggman Nega: your defenses are offline, thanks to these...

*Eggman Nega hold up Sol Emeralds*

Shadow:Chaos emeralds!!!

Segastorm: no, Sol Emeralds!

Eggman Nega: For an exile, you sure keep up.

Segastorm: Gah!!

*I try to attack, but a force field keeps me from attacking*

Shadow:ph, pathetic

*Shadow tries to use chaos spear, only to get it reflect back at him*

Eggman Nega: such pathetic attempts, now if you'll excuse me, I must be going to the eclipse canon now.

Segastorm: (in a weak voice)how can you attempt to blow up earth if you don't have all 7 Sol Emeralds, I noticed you only have 6.

Eggman Nega:Ah, my dear red hedgehog, I do not plan to destroy the entire planet, just parts of it, now if you excuse me, I must be going now.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(meanwhile, on the massive)

+deoxys battle (pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald)+

*the corridor is ravaged*

that thing's got a strong hyper beam!

dedede: "that thing don't scare me none, smashfan! it's probably only level 2!"

dib: "not really. it's level 15"

dedede: "O.O"

zim: "level 15, PAH! a space virus evolved from a meteorite is no match for the finest in irken equipment! ZIM ACCEPTS THE CHALLENNNNNNNNNGE!!!"

(zim's PAK legs unfold and he scuttles all around the room avoiding deoxys' attacks and shooting a laser pistol)

jerry springer: "wow. he's tough for a little guy!"

*SMACK!*

dib: "maybe not."

this was probably a bad idea.

wilfre: "i agree."

zim: "*badly beaten, woozily* had enough yet? (collapses)"

dedede: "zim!"

(the deoxys starts cloning itself)

dedede: "what's it doing now?!"

dib: "wait a minute! i remember it doing this in the movie!"

(enough purple deoxys clones to suspend 5 of us grab hold of me, wilfre, dib, jerry springer, and dedede)

dib: "it's copying itself!"

jerry springer: "CAN'T... BREATHE... POKEMON TENTACLES... CRUSHING LUNGS..."

wilfre: "let go of me, alien scum!"

zim! it's up to you!

zim: "(wakes up, finds a pokeball somehow next to him and grabs it)"

(at the control hall of the massive)

almighty tallest red: "how did that get here?"

almighty tallest purple: "*shrugs* :\"

(dedede's hammer is tossed at the original deoxys, at which the clones disappear and deoxys is dazed)

zim: "i have one shot at this... POKEBALL, GO!!!"

(the pokeball captures deoxys. wobbling 3 times on the ground)

dib: "..."

dedede: "..."

wilfre: "..."

almighty tallest red & purple: "..."

zim: "..."

*the pokeball lets off a chime, confirming that deoxys has been captured*

yes!

(millions of nearby irkens start celebrating that deoxys was captured)

irkens: "YEAAAAAAAAAAAA, W00T! *etc.*"

zim: "yes! *holds up pokeball* DEOXYS IS MINE!"

*a short time later, at the control hall*

almighty tallest purple: "well, deoxys captured, meteorite identified AND launched back out into space..."

almighty tallest red: "i'd say we're ready to battle hadas! *contacts every invader currently on their assigned planet* all invaders report to armada immediately! we are going to war to battle against a supernatural evil known as hadas!"

*all irken invaders depart from their planets in splittle runners with their SIR units and mix themselves into the armada*

let's head out!

irken navigator: "hyperspace warp drive back online. we may head for earth at your command, my tallest."

almighty tallest red: "thank you. engage hyperspace!"

(the massive, and the entire irken armada flies straight to earth in hyperspace)

*dib, zim, wilfre, jerry springer, dedede & i exit the massive on the podium in epic battle plains*

we're back, everyo- O0O

*everyone from all forms of media is working with us to stop hadas. even lord fuse and basement cat*

wilfre: "would ya' look at all those powerful allies..."

okay, let's go get 'em!

*everyone hides while hadas & his darkling army prepare to ravage epic battle plains. the sky grows red with evil, and the grass deteriorates.*

(a giant cannonlike weapon made out of supposedly many darklings all formed into one giant cannonlike weapon appears)

random darkling: "what the heck is this thing again?"

hadas: "this... is the highlight of darklings coming together to form giant things! it took all my previous rankings and even more to create this thing. now, this seems like the perfect place for a test run. *presses button on cannonlike weapon* IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!"

(the cannonlike weapon sends out a destructive lazor with the power of 1000 shoop-da-woop attacks at once, annihilating much of the land straight in front of it)

*shudders* the fiend!

everyone but hadas: "OH S**T!"

...it has begun.

random darkling: "master hadas, that was HIGHLY unnecessary."

wilfre: "*out singular in the open* HADAS!"

hadas: "oh, NO..."

wilfre: "I... WILL... F***ING... KILL YOU!!!"

hadas: "oh, so you say, my former higher authority? i am afraid i cannot allow you to interfere with my plans any longer."

wilfre: "(using shadows to shove multiple darklings aside) we'll see about that, jerkface!"

hadas: "*yawns* take this (slams fist into the ground, sending out a shockwave that sends wilfre flying back)"

wilfre: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

(wilfre lands in the nega-egg dealer with me & anti-may)

well, wilfre, plan A didn't work, so-

anti-may: "now would be a good time for plan B!"

(everyone comes out of the trees & bushes, and now a full-on war between all the heroes, villains, and many others against hadas' darkling army is in effect.)

+cossack's fortress theme 1 (rockman 4 complete works version)+

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mars is Dead...... he is no longer a writing story's (or typing how ever you want to put it).

I am the new Mars16

Coming soon to you is an epic story of... um epic proportions

Might even surpass that of smashfans storys......(Douts it)
+Naruto opening 7 song+

Starring Mars16
and other characters and anyone who want to join witch Im pretty sure they don't..... but.... coming sooooooon

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(meanwhile, back at the hadas battle)

hadas: "what the- ?! this can't be! how did- ??? no matter! darklings, attack!"

(all the darklings beging to morph into the shape of everyone)

darkwing duck: "...okay. am i the only one here who thinks the name is a little bit more than coincidence?"

(the cannon *being made from darklings* morphs into a purple-and-white version of the massive, and begins to go on a collision course with it)

navigator: "my tallest! the darkling-crafted cannon has morphed into a darkling-crafted massive! and it's heading straight for us!"

almighty tallest red: "excuse me, we'd like to just say a few words... *clears throat*"

*drawn out pause*

almighty tallest red: "(whisperingly) purple, help me!"

*tallest purple nods*
(ignore the text in the pic, just focus on the pic itself and the dialogue below it)

almighty tallest purple: "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! AAAAAHAHAAAAUUUUUUGH!!!"

(everyone on the massive begins to panic as the darkling-created massive slams into the real massive and darklings begin to take over the ship)

dib: "...do i hear screaming?"

(zim *battered from fighting off darklings* notices the massive being overrun)

zim: "*determined* ...no."

(zim runs for the massive)

zim: "EVIL BEINGS, YOU HAVE INCURED THE WRATH OF ZIM!!!"

(zim speedily plows through darklings as if they were nothing in attempt to get to the massive)

(meanwhile, back in the nega-egg dealer)

okay, guys. we need to come up with a plan to stop hadas.

anti-may: "i have an idea! since it seems that darklings are comprised mostly of darkness, they should be vanquished by an advanced concentration of light!"

wilfre: "how poetic."

everyone, try to make guns out of flashlights, hollowed-out pistols, and the lens of a magnifying glass if you don't already have a sungun!

darkling: "OH CRAP, THEY KNOW OF OUR SACRED SECRET!"

(while zim is running for the massive, he constructs 2 light-pistols out of spare irken technology he kept in his PAK for a while, then he bursts into the massive)

zim: "RETURN TO YOUR MASTER, CREATURES OF SHADOW! (fires light-pistols all over the place, which also make the sound of the Elec Beam in Megaman 1)"

+21st anniversary Quickman techno remix+

darklings: "(all upon getting hit with the light pistols) EEAAAAGH! keep that sh** away from me! IT BURRRRNS! etc. (then all disappear)"

zim: "(continually blasting light pistols) ahahahahahahahah! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AH, AAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! (runs down corridors, blasting darklings)"

(2 darklings having a drink, ZAP!)

(3 darklings preparing weapons, ZZRT!)

(up to 4 darklings playing a game of Bakugan, VASHAWAP!)

(then it's the control hall, all the irken navigators, and the almighty tallest, are posessed by darklings)

(back outside)

(wilfre, anti-may and i are 'shooting' darklings with our flashlight guns)

take that! and that! oh, and some of that! and that, too! and a little of that!

wilfre: "bam! ba-bam! bingbing! bing! bing! EEAUU, enhenhenhenhenh!"

(up to 60 darklings combine to make a giant darkling)

anti-may: "...uh, guys? (points at giant darkling)"

oh-

wilfre: "****..."

giant darkling: "I AM DARKLOSSUS, THE MIGHTY AND ULTIMATE! face my power, fools, so you may be squashed like the incompetent bugs you truly are! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!"

wilfre: "i think we're gonna need a lot more flashlights."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Opening unit

eP1

Kowinski: It seems like Hadas is busy handling other things Asora, I couldn't qiut get him to come back.

Asora: It doesn't matter, we really don't need him right now. Its only a matter of time before we bring order to this world. War will never end not with out order.

Kowinski: What is your real reason for what you plan to do. Why would a young wom--

Asora: Shut up and go go away, I don't need need yoou at them moment... And I hate questions......../]

______
(Walking through the alley)

I need a new watch

Sorrll: Whats wring with that one?

It stopped telling me time, I gotta meet some one somewhere and my watch chooses to stop working for me!

Sorrll: That sucks...by the way are you going to go and try out for the ninja academy?

Ninja Academy?

Sorrll: Aar duh... we heard about it a few week ago, this year its ten and up.

Interesting I'll look into it tommorrow (walking away)

Sorrll: You should, I heard the girl with the blue hair will be there

Say what!!

Sorrll: Just come tommorrow, you can try to talk to her; atleast before I do.

Hell now she's mine you stay AWAY!!

Sorrll: Ok what ever, later dork.

(Thinking)Should I go to this thing...... Woud if I fail...... infront of her I can't........

????: Hey DORK!!

Dog: Bark

What the hell-- what do you want Kiba

Kiba: Just wondering if you were going to put your skills to the test at the academy.

I was thinking about it.......

Kiba: What are ya, scared.

Hell no.... go away I have some where to be....Hope I'm not late.

Kiba: What ever I dout I'll see you there any way. scared.

I am NOT. we can sqaure right now

Kiba: I thought you had to be some where?

O yea..... be glad this is pg 13 or.... **** that **** you go away

(Runs off)

(At the Lightning city docksO)

Black Opps: Finally, I didn't think the kid be so slow..

So why am I here? Who the hell are you? Were is shizuuna?

Black opps: Enough questions. Put him to sleep^

What are tal..............zzzzzzzzzzZZzZZZzZzZzZzZ

Black opps: Will put the demon inside of him.

Blue Opps: Asora said to be carefull with who we chooze

Black Opps: I am being carefull, shut up and use the sealing jutsu. And put it inside of his body.

Blue Opps: Ok.....

(Blue opps fingers start to light up in a purple like color. He places his hand on the kids stomach and starts to seal the demon within him.......) 5 Minutes later)))
________

Blue Opps: Mission complete, Lets head back to the base.

Black Opps: Good Idea lets go.

(Waking up 20 minutes later)

What the hell... were am... oh yea I...... F this late as ever Im going home.

END

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(everyone reads mars16's story... seeing that it was only ony post and very poorly put together compared to anyone else's)

gaz: "that... that was horrible."

blah guy: "yeah. i mean, it was just one big anticlimax."

random live action person: "that guy's TOAST."

CD-I link: "i guess i better get going."

(back at the massive, zim is currently torn at the seams wether he should attack the tallest (because they're possessed by darklings) or if he should run)

shoulder devil zim: "go on, attack them! THEY'LL never know, they're possessed! and besides. you are ZIM! you don't run for help from weak HUMANS! kill them!"

shoulder angel zim: "no, don't! they're your leaders, zim! think of the concsequences!"

miniature clown: "honk, honk! i'm a clown! honk, honk!"

(zim's shoulder angel and shoulder devil start to beat up the miniature clown, then all 3 disappear)

zim: "...okay... (goes after the tallest) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(back outside, darklossus is closing in)

darklossus: "heh heh heh heeeehhhhhhh....."

well, looks like this is it, guys. y'know, i always imagined i'd die in the stories by getting brutally slaughtered alongside ALL my friends.

(BRIGHT LIGHT!)

darklossus: "(slowly evaporating) AAAGH! I'M MELLLLTIIIIIING!! AAAGH, WHAT A WORLD, WHAT A WORLLLLLLLlllllld!"

hadas: "hmph. darklossus killed by light? weak."

darklossus: "wh... why? ...why is everyone on SWF such a prick?"

(darklossus poofs away into a cloud of shadowy darkness)

(the lights are flickered off, and it is revealed that marx put A WHOLE BUNCH of light-pistols together)

wilfre: "haha, it's marx!"

okay. wilfre, you summon a shadow bat. i get on marx, and we both fly for hadas!

wilfre: "got it!"

(a shadow bat manifests)

(back at the massive's control deck, zim has already beaten the darklings out of the tallest, and is going after the darklings themselves now, who have shapeshifted into the tallest.)

almighty tallest purple: "i don't believe it."

almighty tallest red: "did zim... just save us?"

zim: "take that, impostor! no-one shall impersonate MY tallest!"

(now focus to hadas)

hadas: "alright, this has gone TOO long! seal of orichalcos, LEVEL 10!"

seal-

jerry springer: "of what?"

zim: "level-"

jumba: "who?"

(hadas throws a card up in the air, which explodes, sending out off waves that turned EVERYONE within the 9000-mile radius into trophies)

all except hadas: "OOOHHHHH SSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIII- !!!!!!!!"

(zim is shot straight out of the massive)

zim: "(being trophied) I AM ZIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

*twinkle*

dr octagonapus: "THIS IS SOME OLD BULL SH**!"

chuck norris: "*a la Captain Falcon* OOOOOOoooouuuugh!"

(the landscape is covered with trophies of everyone)

hadas: "it cost me my only seal of orichalcos level 10 card, but at least nobody can stop me now! HA HA HA HA HA HA! and now..."

(many fiction areas are moved off their original locations *wherever they are in this crazy mixed up thread of ours* and are being rearranged far above the ground level, which is deteriorating even more rapidly now. areas such as Mute City, Dimmsdale, Isle Delfino, Peach Creek, Outset Island, whatever remains of Kauai, and many other places are combined to the same plane)

hadas: "i'm going to continue my mission to become galactic conqueror extraordinaire, and rearrange every key place into a world of my own design... MEDIA SUPERLAND... and i guess i can keep all these trophies lying all over the place."

(all the trophies levitate and are put into a case)

(far away, zim has landed next to trophies of the main characters from KaBlam; Henry & June)

narrator: "meanwhile. certain neglected nickelodeon characters finally realised their purpose in this forum game..."

(random badges with the irken logo that were placed on henry and june begin to glow and they are revived)

june: "UH! i'm alive!"

henry: "what just happened? something hit me in the back of the head, and- (notices irken logo badge on shirt) huh? what's this?"

(both take off and proceed to pocket their badges after noticing the zim trophy in front of them)

june: "i don't believe it... did zim just plan offscreen for some kind of evil horror?"

(june revives zim)

zim: "(slowly coming to) uugh, chubicheepah."

june: "yep, he's delerious."

henry: "excuse me, but, we noticed these badges on us, and since you seem to have a bunch of stuff with this logo, we-"

zim: "(immediately snapping back) henry! june! we must make our way to recover everyone's trophies, at MEDIA SUPERLAND!"

henry: "say what?!"

zim: "hadas has been revived, and used his only seal of orichalcos card to turn everyone into trophies. i seem to have been knocked back far enough to escape, so we must now defeat hadas, or at least recover everyone who can, and save the earth from utter destruction!"

june: "...but, don't you want to-"

zim: "i know, i know. the earth is MINE to devastate! let's go!"

(the group of 3 find the trophy of mars16, who was just far enough out of hadas sight range to not have been taken and put into his trophy collection... and it's right by whatever's left of epic battle plains...)

henry: "uh, wow. looks like hadas' work is going smoothly."

zim: "we must stop this demon stinkbeast, no matter the cost!"

june: "but how are we going to do that? there's only 3 of us and at least an army of them."

henry: "(noticing mars16's trophy) hmm... maybe this guy can help us out. (revives mars)"

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
*back on the ARK, Eggman Nega has just defeated the "black arms bros", Segastorm and Shadow, then a plan of Eggman Nega's went horribly wrong when he was stopped in his tracks*

*Eggman Nega's mech starts to burst in flames*

???: Not this time Nega!!

*The figure reveals itself to be blaze the cat and KOs Nega herself*

Eggman Nega: Blaze, you always did manage to escape from my prisons, but next time, I will guarentee your capture and death thanks to.....my associate.

Blaze: Your Associate!!??

Eggman Nega: Farewell my hot tempered cat

*Eggman Nega uses what parts of the mech are still intact to teleport to an unknown location*

*Blaze notices us*

Blaze: Who are you 2?

Segastorm: I am Segastorm, dark copy of the ultimate life form, born in the black comet, living my days aboard the ARK.

Blaze: And your friend?

Segastorm: Get him a heal unit, that's shadow, the ultimate life form.

*Blaze gets him a heal unit and kindly get one for me too, restoring us back to full health*

Shadow: Ugh,

*Shadow notices Blaze*

Shadow: Who are you!!??

*Shadow gets ready to use chaos spear*

Segastorm: Calm down Shadow, this is Blaze, guardian of the Sol Emeralds.

Blaze: Yes...how did...

Segastorm(cutting in): I do a lot of research on Sonic and Shadow's adventures.

Blaze: Okay then, let's cut to the chase, if you all know Sonic, then you can help me get the Sol Emeralds back.

Segastorm: Woah woah woah, I'm not leaving the ARK, it is my duty and my purpose to protect this place from humans and evil ones.

Blaze: Well if you don't help me, he could use the SOL emeralds to make the world Eggmanland, this "ARK" included.

Shadow: She's right Segastorm, you need to let go of Maria....

*Segastorm thinks for a few seconds*

Segastorm: All right, I'll go with you, but for Maria, not the rest of the world.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(in hadas' giant trophy case, timmy turner's trophy also has an irken-logo badge, which promptly revives him)

timmy: "woah. what happened? one second i was out fighting hordes of darklings, and the next i'm- (notices cosmo, wanda, and poof are all missing) !!! where are- ? ...hmm. they must be somewhere among all these trophies."

(as timmy runs to find the trophies of cosmo, wanda, and poof, a darkling pops up from behind a trophy of horton)

darkling: "hmm... (picks up irken-logo badge that fell on the ground) so. you think you can undo what my master has done to earn all these trophies, eh, zim? we'll just see about that. (maniacal laughter)"

(meanwhile, a truly evil smashfan by the rather non-indicative name of smashfanpriestian is in a cave underground, and thus seems to have survived the whole thing)

smashfanpriestian: "so, my goody-two-shoes online-only brother smashfan666 has finally been defeated. eh? *evil sneering* good job, whoever did that."

(smashfanpriestian walks over to the shadow masks from "Princess & the Frog")

smashfanpriestian: "for too long that accursed brother of mine has been the only thing keeping me from smashboards. now, i can finally sieze control of the world above this dingey cave, and destroy everyone i hate! there's Aeris, (to audience) from VG Cats, in case you haven't read it. (back to self) Kevin, (holds up a photo of Candace Flynn) and of course the most hateworthy one of all!"

(smashfanpriestian begins to break into song)

+In the Dark of the Night+

smashfanpriestian: "in the dark of the night, i was tossing and turning. and the nightmare i had was as bad as can be. it scared me out of my wits! a corpse falling to bits! then i opened my eyes and the nightmare was ME!"

(a dark shadow manifests many dark characters based on characters from Phineas & Ferb)

smashfanpriestian: "i was once the most mystical man in all russia!"

dark characters: "ooh-aah-ooh."

smashfanpriestian: "when the royals betrayed me, they made a mistake!"

dark characters: "ooh-aah-ooh!"

(green smoke forms images of already-dead characters dying)

smashfanpriestian: "my curse made each of them pay. but one little girl got away! little anya beware, rasputin's awake!"

(dark django brown puts on a rather menacing cloak)

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, evil will find her! in the dark of the night, just before dawn."

smashfanpriestian: "revenge will be sweet, when the curse is complete!"

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night-"

smashfanpriestian: "she'll be gone!"

(ominous vocalizing)

smashfanpriestian: "i can feel my powers are slowly returning! tie my sash in a dash of colonge for that smell! as the pieces fall into place..."

(dark candace paints herself like candace and acts like she is cowering into a corner)

smashfanpriestian: "i'll see her crawl into place! (indistinct), under your grace, farewell..."

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, terror will strike her."

smashfanpriestian: "terror's the least i could do!"

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, evil will brew. ooh-ooh-ooh!"

smashfanpriestian: "soon she will feel-"

(cut to dark phineas & dark ferb melting)

smashfanpriestian: "-that her nightmares are real!"

dark characters & shadow masks: "in the dark of the night-"

smashfanpriestian: "she'll be through!"

dark characters & shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, evil will find her!"

voodoo doll: "find her!"

dark characters & shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, terror comes true!"

dark django brown: "doom her!"

smashfanpriestian: "my dear, here's a sign-"

all: "-IT'S THE END OF THE LINE!"

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night. in the dark of the night."

(the dark characters march out in 40-file while the shadow masks fly out the top of the cave like spirits and a podium suddenly grows from the ground underneath smashfanpriestian)

smashfanpriestian: "come, my minions, rise for your master! let your evil shine!"

dark characters and shadow masks: "in the dark of the night, in the dark of the night."

smashfanpriestian: "find her now, yes, fly ever faster!"

dark characters & shadow masks: "in the dark of the night in the dark of the night in the dark of the night in the dark of the night..."

smashfanpriestian: "SHE'LL BE MINE!!!"

(song ends)

smashfanpriestian: "heheheheheheh..."

random onlooker: "HOLY SH**, THAT WAS AWESOME!!! EVIL CLONES, VOODOO MAGIC-ENHANCED MASKS, in the dark of the night, blah blah-blah blah, blaaaah. F***ING EPIC! do that again!"

smashfanpriestian: "!!! ...you know too much!"

(the onlooker is thrown into a cage)

(meanwhile, back with mars16, june, henry, and zim)

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mars16: I... Im back to normal..... I got turned into a trophy.... I thought I was dead.....
hmmm.. I remember someone took over my name and started making there own story....
Here's one of the flyers. i gotta stop this guy, but he's somewere else. til then

(Episode 2 coming soon)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
henry: "we have more important matters to deal with right now, mars."

zim: "(points to the many different areas from all works of fiction being amalgamated into one large landmass) take a quick view over yonder."

(the many different settings are being squashed together, not only combining the many different locations, but also either moving around or outright annihilaing locations within the many towns, islands, cities, and et cetera.)

june: "horrible, isn't it?"

zim: "*shudders* it smells like human..."

(zim, henry, and june look around for a way to get into the high-above-ground Media Superland)

*back into the trophy case*

(timmy has managed to locate cosmo & wanda, but not poof)

timmy: "... (revives them) are you guys alright?"

cosmo: "*dizzy* no..."

timmy: "where's poof?"

wanda: "you haven't seen him, either?"

timmy: "everyone, split up and look for him!"

cosmo & wanda: "right!"

(all 3 run in different directions and continue searching)

(back with smashfanpriestian)

(dark django returns)

smashfanpriestian: "what have you to report?"

dark django brown: "everyone's gone, smashfanpriestian!"

smashfanpriestian: "what?! what do you mean, gone?!"

dark django brown: "they were all turned into trophies by hadas, and are now locked up in a trophy case on a floating island called Media Superland."

smashfanpriestian: "hmm... no doubt my brother, smashfan666, has been trophied, too... is this 'media superland' anything like angel island?"

dark django brown: "not to our knowledge, sir. but it is basically becoming a fully-amalgamated world of it's own, leaving smashboards to die from hadas' evil magic powers."

smashfanpriestian: "i see... raid every trophy you can from the trophy case! let's rob this son of a ***** blind!"

dark django brown: "but sir, if they've managed to capture smashfan666, no doubt they will keep him heavilly guarded!"

smashfanpriestian: "i gave you an order, brown! we have become much stronger since my defeat at my brother's hands. this time, we won't be an easy force to defeat!"

dark django brown: "*sigh* yes sir. *exits the room* smashfanpriestian may be a fool, but i hope that he's right. if we are powerful enough to contend with smashfan666, then that means we can destroy the forum fighter union. and if we destroy the forum fighter union, then that means we can let cancelled shows die... i HATE what they do when they revamp the good stuff..."

(meanwhile)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(WARNING! THREAD IN SEVERE DANGER OF DYING ON THE SECOND PAGE! BUMP REQUIRED FOR PRESERVATION!)

(smashfanpriestian is shooting darts at 4 separate dartboards with pictures on them. one of candace, one of aeris, one of kevin, and one of myself)

smashfanpriestian: "everyone must (singsong) dieeeee. i think i'll eat some (sinsong) pieeeee! after i kill them all! (turns into screw crusher form, which comes with the avatar of Punk, and rolls out of the cave)"

(timmy, cosmo, and wanda are reviving multiple characters while searching for poof.)

(cosmo finds vlad plasmius)

cosmo: "*to audience* knowing me, you might expect me to revive this dangerous, betrayal-likely, and possibly mentally unstable villain from being a trophy. and knowing me, you'd be right! (revives vlad)"

vlad: "uugh, what happened?"

cosmo: "dude, YOU GOT PWN'T."

vlad: "pwn't? (looks our the glass of the case, seeing the dark and disrepaired media superland) oh, pwn't."

cosmo: "anyway, places to go, worlds to save, BYE! (dashes away)"

vlad: "(clenches fist) this fist shall be shoved up someone's ***! (orgasmically) OH, yeeesssssss..... (follows cosmo)"

(meanwhile, with june, henry, zim, and mars)

zim: "okay, filth-sacks. we must make our way up to the large crossover-esque amalgamation to revive everyone contained in hadas' trophy case so we may defeat hadas! we can either launch ourselves from a catapault, build a ship from some of the garbage cluttering the smashboards city since media superland's formation, or-"

june: "(snarkingly) hope someone like superman or powdered toast man can give us a ride?"

zim: "EXACTLY!"

henry: "i'm leaning towards building an aircraft from some of the old junk around here."

zim: "we shall put this to a vote, then!"

henry: "garbage aircraft."

june: "catapault."

zim: "superhero aid!"

(...)

narrator: "...we'll get back to them later."

(meanwhile, with either segastorm or MPH)

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the intro Smashfan!!

Shadow: here we are, nocturne

*Blaze, Shadow and I walk around stealthily until we find Shade in a prison*

Shade: Help me out here, you remember me right Shadow?

Shadow: Whatever

*I use my new ability chaos lightning and overload the prison, destroying Shade's cell*

Shade: Thank you......who are you?

Segastorm: Segastorm, dark copy of the ultimate life form, the other is Blaze, guardian of the Sol Emeralds.

Shade: If you're in the twilight cage again, something must be wrong.

Blaze: We're looking for a man named eggman nega, he looks like the eggman you remember, but he looks a little different and acts more polite......and insane.

Shade: Well, you see.....Eggman Nega offered to help Nocturne

Blaze:......explain

Shade: Well, Lord Ix has been acting really wierd lately, so Eggman Nega came here and claimed he knew how to make Ix better, in return, he would be given temporary control of Nocturne.

Shadow: OKay.... and how did you come to end up here.

Shade: Sonic was showing me around his world when we were attacks by a bunch of robots.....actually, there were made of Nocturnous technology, but the design seems like they were made by someone who never heard of this place before...

Segastorm: We need to get out and find Ix, he could help us as evil as he may be.

Shade: It's worth a try

Shadow: Sure

Blaze: It's probably our best bet

*Shade, Shadow, Blaze and I sneak to Ix's lair, only to find him looking really different*

???: Well, it's been a long time Ix....or better, Dimentio.

Dimentio: It's not nice to tell secrets Jokawful.

Jokawful: I'll tell all of nocturne if I must

*Lair goes into lockdown, trapping my "team" inside*

Dimentio: You probably won't make it out, so I'll let you in on another secret, magic and technology mix very well...and the fat guy made it better.

*Dimentio/Ix holds up Eggman Nega's body*

*Blaze gasps*

Dimentio: It appears we have guests, come in

*Dimentio reveals the location of "my team*

Jokawful: Sega!!!

Segastorm: It's been a while Jokawful

Dimentio: Enough with the reunion, enjoy the show.

*Monitor comes out, showing a 115 beacon overwhelming nocturne*

Segastorm: you went to get 115?? are you insane? you could destroy all peace and order in the twilight cage!!

Dimentio: True, except it's not truly 115, I mixed it with a little of my magic to make them serve me instead of that little dead girl.

*Nocturne become undead, turn more intelligent than the average swarm of undead, making them able to use their tech, and their eyes become moon shaped, like dimentios*

Dimentio: Enjoy the party

*Dimentio warps off and the nocturne zombies try to break in*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(with hadas)

hadas: "...i sense 3 things happening right now. something is reviving my trophies!"

darkling: "(dressed as a personality consultant/whatever the hell you call it, i never got the opportunity to look it up, so let's all just smile and nod and continue with the story, here.) what else?"

hadas: "an indescribable power lingers near... a presence i've not felt since-"

darkling: "enough with the star wars references, is there anything more to your dilemma?"

hadas: "i feel that one person from the battle has not been added to my trophy collection since i had won back then... a short man with a skin condition... and no ears..."

narrator: "conkeldurr!"

hadas: "ONONONOWAI-"

--[Aperture Science New Technology Showcase]--

guy blagsten: "hello, i'm guy blagsten, yet another random blah guy you bay recognize from the popular flash cartoon 'the Demented Cartoon Movie'. i'm here at the aperture science enrichment centre lobby with a turret programmed with the personality of the Generic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, aka 'GLaDOS', which she uses for live appearances, in the middle of the Aperture Science New Technology Showcase."

GLaDOS: "ThAnK yOu FoR tHaT fItTiNg iNtRoDuCtIoN, Mr. BlAgStEn."

guy blagsten: "ms. Disk Operating System, what new technological wonders have you for the world to see on-camera and soon all over itself?"

GLaDOS: "(walks guy blagsten over to a pile of bakugan designed with that 'this was made by aperture science' look and the aperture science logo where their attribute symbols should be) WeLl, Mr. BlAgStEn, ThEeSe ArE tHe ApErTuRe ScIeNcE aPeRtUrE-eNhAnCeD bAkUgAn. We At ApErTuRe ScIeNcE dUb ThIs NeW aTtRiBuTe 'ApErTuRe'."

guy blagsten: "interesting indeed, and what are they like?"

GLaDOS: "ThEsE bAkUgAn ArE mAdE fOr WoRkErS, tEsT sUbJeCtS, aNd FaNbOyS aNd/Or GiRlS oF aPeRtUrE sCiEnCe UsAbLe OnLy By AnD aGaInSt ThEm. DeTeCtIoN oF nO iNtErEsT iN oR pAsT oR cUrReNt iNvOlVeMeNt wItH aPeRtUrE sCiEnCe In ThE oWnEr'S mEmOrY oR sUbCoNsIoUs CaN aNd WiLl ReSuLt In A 1000 VoLt ShOcK tO tHe OwNeR. aFtErWhIcH, tHe ApErTuRe BeAsT wIlL rEtUrN tO tHe EnRiChMeNt CeNtRe To FiNd A nEw OwNeR."

guy blagsten: "interesting indeed! and very painful! but what are they like in battle?"

GLaDOS: "I wIlL sHoW yOu. (displays holographic battle simulation with a Darkus Saurus and an Aperture Harpus) ThE aPeRtUrE aTtRiBuTe HaS nO eQuAl, No AtTrIbUtE iT iS wEaK aGaInSt, No AtTrIbUtE iT iS nOt StRoNg AgAiNsT, nO dIaGoNaL rElAtIoN, nO tRiPlE nOdE rElAtIoN, nO iNvOlVeMeNt In ThE dExTrA, aNd No InVoLvEmEnT wItH tHe PeRfEcT cOrE oR cOdE eVe. bAkUgAn ThAt FaLl UnDeR tHiS aTtRiBuTe GaIn ThE hIgHlIgHteD bOoSt On GaTe CaRdS, sImIlAr To BaKuGaN wItH nO aTtRiBuTe. ThE aPeRtUrE bAkUgAn GaIn WhAtEvEr ThE hIgHeSt BoOsT iS oN aN aBiLiTy CaRd, yEt ArE sTiLl PrOnE tO iLl EfFeCtS oF gAtE cArDs AnD aBiLiTy CaRdS. tHeY, aS sTaTeD bEfOrE, aRe OnLy UsEaBlE bY aPeRtUrE sCiEnCe EmPlOyEeS, tEsT sUbJeCtS, aNd HaRdCoRe ApErTuRe ScIeNcE fAnS, aNd OnLy OnE mAy Be UsEd In A dEcK aT aNy GiVeN tImE. tHe ExEpTiOn, Of CoUrSe, BeInG mE, wHo CaN hOlD uP tO tHrEe."

Aperture Harpus: "I'm NoT kIdDiNg, SuBmIt, Or I wIlL kIlL yOu."

Darkus Saurus: "wait, what?"

(aperture harpus dash-attacks darkus saurus, who is eliminated)

(the holographic projection is shut off)

guy blagsten: "incredible! and what about these gloves?"

GLaDOS: "FuNnY yOu ShOuLd MeNtIoN tHoSe. ThOsE aRe ThE aPeRtUrE sCiEnCe AuToMaTiC pOrTaL gLoVeS. bAsEd OfF tHe SaMe TeChNoLoGy UsEd In ThE pOrTaL gUn, YoU sImPlY mAkE a PuNcHiNg MoTiOn, AnD iT cReAtEs A pOrTaL oN wHaTeVeR tHe EnErGy BoLt HiTs. As MaY lOgIcAlLy Be ExPeCtEd, ThE rEd GlOvE cReAtEs ReD pOrTaLs, AnD tHe BlUe GlOvE cReAtEs BlUe PoRtAlS."

(cut to stinkoman punching with the blue glove and creating a blue portal on the floor, then with the red glove and creating a red portal on the ceiling directly above and then jumping into the blue portal)

stinkoman: "(falling eternally) wheeeeeeee-"

GLaDOS: "NaNoTeChNoLoGy BaSeD oFf ThE pOrTaL gUn Is ImBuEd InTo EvErY fAbRiC oF tHe GlOvEs."

guy blagsten: "quite an improvement on the gun!"

GLaDOS: "ThAnK yOu. AnD nOw, LeT mE sHoW yOu OuR nExT iTeM, tHe ApErTuRe ScIeNcE gLiTcH-o-MeTeR. iT dEtEcTs BeYoNd-EsTaBlIsHeD, oR eVeN jUsT pLaIn UnHeArD oF, gLiTcHeS iN vIdEo GaMeS tHaT aRe NoT sUpPoSeD tO bE iN tHe GaMe ScAnNeD. iT aLsO dOuBlEs As A mEtOd To ScAn OpPoNeNtS fOr StAtIsTiCs AnD mEtHoDs To DeFeAt ThEm. I hAvE oNe SeNt To A fOrUm FiGhTeR bY tHe NaMe Of SmAsHfAn666 fOr UsE."

guy blagsten: "spectacular! when do you plan to mass-produce this item and release it to the general public?"

GLaDOS: "NeVeR."

guy blagsten: ".........."

GLaDOS: "JuSt KiDdInG! wE pLaN tO mAkE tHe GlItCh-O-mEtEr AvAiLaBlE tO sMaShBoArDs UsErS aNd FiCtIoNaL cHaRaCtErS wHo AlSo InHaBiT FfTsF wOrLd As SoOn As ThE cOnSoLe ReLeAsE dAtE oF cArToOn NeTwOrK: pUnCh TiMe ExPlOsIoN."

guy blagsten: "a marvelous idem indeed! and what have you to say about this random aperture science h-bomb? (starts poking it)"

GLaDOS: "ThAt I bElIeVe Is JuSt A rAnDoM h-BoMb."

guy blagsten: "(as it falls) wait, wha- ?"

*BOOM!!!*

(back to stinkoman falling through the porals)

stinkoman: "-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

(achievement get: endless loop)

*the achievement box with the achievement you can't actually get in the game blocks stinkoman't path into the blue portal, effectively blocking him from falling anymore and severely injuring him*

stinkoman: "*wham!* ACK!!! enh... ugh... breaky... spiney..."

---{SHORT OVER}---

narrator: "we now return to your regularly scheduled Forum Fight: The Story Forum!"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(bump, plot advancement)

(henry, june, and zim have a cannon set up)

zim: "plan A, we fire ourselves from a cannon one by one to get to the amalgamationland. green-haired boy, you go first!"

henry: "!!! me?! O_O"

june: "go on!"

(henry begrudgingly gets into the cannon while zim salutes him off)

zim: "best of luck, soldier! (pulls string, firing henry from the cannon)"

henry: "(flying through the air) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(henry crashes into the underside of media superland)

june: "...that's a good plan, zim, but i think we need to aim a little higher if we want to land on the floating island."

zim: "mars16, if you have any ideas, now would be a good time to put them into action."

(smashfanpriestian comes up from one of the pits made from the destruction of the epic battle plains)

smashfanpriestian: "aaaah, it feels so good to be among smashboards again! (climbs out of the pit, taking note of the destruction) ...wow... not much has changed."

(smashfanpriestian begins to walk around, looking for a way up to media superland)

smashfanpriestian: "hmm... i see some of 666's friends over there. they don't seem to be bothering me, so i just decide to move o- (notices henry and june are with them) !!! (rolls over to them in screw crusher mode)"

(all 4 take note of the loud rumbling made by the screw crusher spikes being driven quickly into and out of the ground)

zim: "whhaaat's thaaaaAAAAT?!?!"

(smashfanpriestian unfolds himself in front of them)

smashfanpriestian: "henry and june..."

henry: "oh, sh**..."

smashfanpriestian: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

zim: "eh? what is this?! who are you?!"

smashfanpriestian: "i... am-"

zim: "WHO ARE YOU?!"

smashfanpriestian: "i am-"

zim: "WHO ARE YOU?!"

smashfanpriestian: "X( ...I AM SMASHFANPRIESTIAN! evil twin of the, cough cough, 'hero' smashfan666!"

(flashback)

myself in flashback: "i have defeated many foes, yet none more dangerous, by having put up any tougher a fight, than the great evil that is... my evil twin..."

(flashback end)

zim: "...it is... YOU! (prepares PAK weaponry) YOU ARE THE GREAT EVIL! bring it on, flesh sack!"

smashfanpriestian: "so it's like that, eh? (changes avatar to Punk.EXE)"

+battle music: The Encounter+

narrator: "oh, sh**! Alien VS Predator all over again!"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
???: "backup, eh?"

(a black-and-red splittle runner flies by and it's cockpit opens similar to zim's introduction earlier on, and, unsurprisingly, an irken drops to the ground from it, along with a SIR unit, and kicks smashfanpriestian, sending him flying several feet away)

zim: "TAK?! why are you here?!"

TAK: "that's not important. MiMi and i will handle smashfanpriestian, you guys just worry about getting to Media Superland! take my ship and get out of here, now!"

henry: "wait, how do you already know who priestian is, and why didn't you just use your ship to get there by yourself in the first place- ?"

TAK: "JUST GO!!!"

(henry, june, mars, and zim get into TAK's splittle runner and fly to media superland)

TAK: "and now, priestian. (unfolds PAK weaponry) shall we dance?"

smashfanpriestian: "gladly, irken."

(meanwhile, in TAK's ship)

june: "it sure was nice of that irken to lend us her ship to get to media superland."

zim: "my only concern is... why would TAK do such a thing for us?"

henry: "you just keep thinking that, zim. what i'm worried about is how we're going to find smashfan666. there must be half a kajillion trophies in there!"

ship AI: "i can help with that."

henry: "you can?!"

ship AI: "not directly, but yes. it's no doubt that one of the trophies in there can help you find your friend. i would suggest looking for the Spirit of the Magic Mirror, i've read that he knows all and answers all inquiries truthfully. look for that mirror!"

june: "erm... thanks, TAK's ship."

(ding!)

zim: "oh, we're here!"

(the ship lands and they all get out.)

zim: "*shudders* the air reeks of the stench of immortal doom. and not the good kind."

june: "this is bad, everywhere in the realm of smashboards is getting cobbled together!"

henry: "if we don't find smashfan soon, it's gonna be MUCH worse than lex wins..."

zim: "*snarls* not while i am here to stop it! ONWARD TO THE TROPHY CUPBOARD, AND THE MAGIC MIRROR!"

(many darklings *form and statistics described on the last page* surround them, one shapeshifts into a copy of the police chief from "Walk of Doom" and "Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain")

darkling police chief: "GET 'EM!"

all except darklings: "O_O"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
+haleluja chorus+

(a translucent hallucianation of myself appears)

hallucianation smashfan666: "OH THANK THE EGYPTIAN GOD CARDS YOU'RE FINALLY BACK! things have not beed faring well in your abscence. we were all trophied and are now in a trophy case on (points to media superland) that dump over there. zim survived, thanks to the stars of kablam themselves, and they have teamed up with mars16 to rescue everyone. i'm being held as hadas' most prized trophy. the other character from invader zim who is also named TAK is holding of my evil twin, smashfanpriestian. timmy, cosmo, and wanda have teamed up with vlad plasmius to free trophies from within the case and search for poof. and MPH Deku, segastorm, and mars16 had to fill your position while you were away. you must help mars16, retro! for us. for all smashboards! for the entire world as we know it! and most importantly, for escargoon. now go, retroantonio. go and fulfill your destiny! because im just a hallucianation of smashfan666 and will disappear to wherever else i am needed in 3... 2... (fades away)"

(meanwhile, back in the trophy case, GIR has miraculously revived)

gir: "??? (looks around, seeing everything destroyed, and zim nowhere to be found) !!! where'd ya' go?! where are you?!"

loud yelping noise voiced by richard steven horvitz: "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

(gir looks out the glass, then zooms in to see zim, june, henry, and mars fighting off a swarm of darklings many miles away)

gir: "MY MASTER'S IN TROUBLE!!! (enters duty mode, then flies out the glass to find zim)"

(meanwhile, a long while away, to MPH Deku's location, which has not yet been concerned with hadas' plan)

(a bright flash in front of MPH Deku, and a darkus bakugan falls from the sky and opens up in MPH's hands)

vladitor: "wh... where am i?"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
hallucination smashfan666: "he, henry, june, and zim are surrounded by hordes of creatures of darkness, called darklings"

narrator: "these things."

hallucination smashfan666: "they are extremely dangerous! they can overshadow, shapeshift, and have limited control of darkness. they can even combine into larger darklings if need be. their only weakness, as far as we know, is light. take it from me... BATTLE WITH ****ING CARE!"

(cut back to MPH)

narrator: "meanwhile, thousands of miles away..."

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Aw, they look kinda cute~

Hmm, now where to get light--oh yeah, laser beams! *shoots laser beams at some surrounding darklings*

Does it work? :O

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(at least one-and-a-half fourths of the darklings have been wiped out by the brightness of the large laser blast)

june: "these darklings are surprisingly weak..."

(smashfanpriestian comes up holding the defeated irken faux-invader TAK and her custom SIR unit MiMi)

smashfanpriestian: "did this filthy worm honestly think she could defeat i, the mighty smashfanpriestian?"

henry: "aw, no!"

zim: "he has defeated TAK!"

hallucination smashfan666: "that's smashfan666's evil twin, smashfanpriestian! he is the most evil smashfan of them all! ..well, he's the only truly evil smashfan of them all. but still, he's very powerful! he spams his avatar changes, mostly ones on Megaman bosses, to his advantage! be careful, you five. even smashfan666 himself has had a hard time beating him"

smashfanpriestian: "is that a hallucination of smashfan666?"

hallucination smashfan666: "!!! (fades away) GOTTA GO!"

(scene switches back to MPH Deku & vladitor)

narrator: "meanwhile, thousands of miles away... mph, you've still got a story to do! X("

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
So, you're the evil twin of Smashfan? You must be a fan of Megaman. Well, nice to meet you, but I'll have to kill you with the help of my friends.

Show.
Me.
Your.
MOOOOVES!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
smashfanpriestian: "with pleasure! (throws TAK & MiMi onto the ground, then turns into screw crusher form and spindashes into retroantonio multiple times)"

sonikdude101: "(in distance) SONIC WANNABE!"

june: "TAK, are you alright?"

TAK: "he- he's... too powerful... *faints*"

june: "can you at least tell us how the battle played out so we can find some way to beat this guy? ...TAK? TAK?!"

zim: "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

(MiMi promptly gets up)

henry: "wait a minute... that's it!"

zim: "what's it?"

henry: "if her SIR unit was there, too, she probably has a recording, ar at least some information on the battle!"

zim: "...you are almost as brilliant as me, pig smelly."

june: "right. MiMi, do you have any information on the battle between your master and smashfanpriestian?"

(MiMi nods affirmatively, then proceeds to show a recording of the battle)

TAK in recording: "you really think you're just hot stuff, are you?"

smashfanpriestian in recording: "there's a distinct difference between thinking you're something, and actually being something. like this, right now... (transforms into screw crusher mode) I'M A BALL! (spindashes at TAK)"

henry: "oh god!"

zim: "i don't believe this! how could a mighty irken warrior be felled by such a simpleton?!"

+smashfanpriestian victory tune: GAME OVER, YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!+

heavy weapons guy: "(having also watched the recording by wandering in) OH, THIS IS BAD!"

henry: "RETRO! watch out for if he turns into a thwomp!"

june: "and if he turns into a recolor of piconjo, just run!"

zim: "and most importantly, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET HIM PULVERIZE YOU WITH HIS POWERFUL PUNCHING THING!"

*cut to shuji & akira*

narrator: "meanwhile, thousands of miles awa-"

shuji: "alright alright, we get the reference already!"

akira: "where is that girl?"

shuji: "heh, probably left."

akira: "(smirks) i knew it, she isn't able to think of a thing to do, so she just dropped the plot and left."

(both laugh)

narrator: "meanwhile, probably aboard the ark or back with retro, mars, and the others..."

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(when the smoke clears, all we see is an intact smashfanpriestian with jelly doughnut smeared allover half his face)

smashfanpriestian: "...what in the hell was that?"

all: "0_0"

zim: "RETREAT! THE VILLAIN IS TOO STRONG!"

(twinkle in the distance)

henry: "huh?"

june: "what the- ??"

TAK: "(recovering) uugh... wh- wha?!"

zim: "is that... ?!"

gir: "AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

smashfanpriestian: "the **** is that green do- ?!"

smashfanpriestian: "OOOOUUUUGGGGH, RIGHT IN THE NETHER-RIEGIONS!"

(smashfanpriestian kneels over in pain)

zim: "gir!"

gir: "yes?"

zim: "get us to the trophy case now, gir! now!"

gir: "okiedokie!"

(zim, henry, and june hop on gir)

gir: "(flying off) WHEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEW!"

TAK: "...we should get going, too. MiMi! assume your cat form and take us to the trophy case!"

(MiMi activates the cat disguise and zips off to the trophy case with mars16 and TAK riding)

(meanwhile, inside the trophy case)

(vlad and cosmo regroup with wanda & timmy)

vlad: "find anything yet?"

timmy: "nope"

wanda: "nothing yet."

cosmo: "sh**! where else could he be?!"

????: "excuse me, but..."

(a darkling appears holding the Poof trophy)

darkling: "are you by chance looking for THIS?!"

vlad: "he has poof!"

timmy: "alright, just hand him over and nobody has to get hurt!"

(cosmo morphs into a hammer and wanda into a battle axe)

darkling: "you want him so bad?"

(many more darklings run into the singular one and become a darklossus)

darklossus: "you're going to have to fight me for him!"

vlad: "O_O sweet mother of flaming ****..."

all except darklossus: "this does NOT look good..."

(in hadas' throne room)

(a darkling walks in)

darkling: "hadas, we have reports that mars16, henry, june, invaders zim and TAK, retroantonio, mimi, and gir are all loose in media superland and are heading for the trophy case. we also have word that timmy turner, cosmo, wanda, and someone by the name of Vlad Plasmius are also wandering withing the case."

hadas: "ha! i am not worried. one darklossus alone could handle those fools."

darkling: "unconfirmed sources also report to have seen a red user battling the former group. i fear it may be the evil smashfan known as-"

hadas: "smashfanpriestian... send as many squadrons as you can after him!"

darkling: "but milord, what would we do about the other 2 groups of- ?"

hadas: "i gave you and order, you lung-high pile of smoke! smashfanpriestian might jeopardize the whole thing if not taken care of immediately!"

darkling: "...fine. (leaves the room)"

hadas: "having friends of smashfan666 wandering around is one thing, but an evil twin of him is quite another. smashfanpriestian's lust for destruction and hatred for anything that lives could lead to media superland, and my new fused world, being completely destroyed at his hands. this i cannot allow. smashfanpriestian, know that my future empire is not your destruction sandbox!"

narrator: "klapieblah!"

hadas: "what the hell did he just sa- ?"

---{MID-CRISIS not so SHORT}---
--{Smashrant #3, The show title goes KaBlam!}--

(thinking) i may be a trophy, but that can't stop a good smashrant from happening! and for the 1% of you who are probably wondering about the image, i spent what felt like a good hour editing the image to look as professional as it does, so cut me a break, here. anyway, on the the damn rant.

you want to know what i'm fond of? nickelodeon. i mean, who isn't? it's one of the most well-known viacom licenses, and definitely the most cherished of them. they made great shows such as ren & stimpy, invader zim, spongebob squarepants, danny phantom, and, depending on who you are, fanboy & chumchum. many of you are wondering if the execs actually don't like any of their shows. and, shockingly enough, yes they do. there's this one show i caught a clip of one of it's skits as a kid, but i had NO IDEA they showed it up until recently.

if you don't know by now, i'm talking about KaBlam. it's an old sketch comedy from 1996, around the same time i was born, and aired for 4 years into 2000. the sketch shows included Angela Anaconda, Life with Loopy, Action League Now, the Off-Beats, Sniz & Fondue, and a whole bunch of other minor shows. the main show was hosted by 2 in-universe comic book characters, Henry & June. the show was one of the first to be animated in flash, as well.

Nickelodeon doesn't really care much for this show. it never got too much promotion outside of some of the sketches showing up as extras on video tapes, it was removed ENTIRELY from the nickelodeon website, one of the episodes can never be found anywhere anymore, and they don't even include any characters from ANY of the sketches, or the main Henry & June shorts, in any of the nicktoons games! nicktoons unite, not a word. battle for volcano island, possibly some minor mention somewhere with a small item of little to no importance in the show itself being somewhere off in the background where nobody would ever think to look. globs of doom, not a thing. not even in attack of the toybots with the master models, which are supposed to be at least one character from every nicktoons show! Doug also fell victim to not being mentioned in toybots. doug was reasonable enough, his show is owned by disney now. but really, you couldn't include KaBlam somewhere? my only hope is that nickelodeon comes to their senses and put henry and june, or even dawn, in the upcoming Nicktoons MLB. hear me, viewers? SPAM THE SUGGESTIONS ON THE 2K FACEBOOK PAGE!

while it is mostly nickelodeon's fault we now hate most of them, i SUPPOSE they're not entirely to blame. some of that hate should go elsewhere. particularly to the FCC. due to standards & practices changing sometime in early 2000, nickelodeon could no longer air much of shows like KaBlam, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and others. and eventually it got to a point where KaBlam was only shown rarely on Nicktoons Network, that channel that acts as an archive of nickelodeon shows.

anyway, this is getting just a BIT too long for this kind of thing, so let's go head to youtube and watch The Flesh get eaten by a monstrous vacuum cleaner.

This short is a tribute to
Most Nickelodeon shows that were good. other than spongebob, who is just being milked for all he's worth.
--Early 1980s-2003--
Nickelodeon, you need to get back to your roots and get the sh** out of your faces.
-Anyone from any nickelodeon fanbase

---{SHORT OVER}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
hallucination smashfan666: "it's gonna take more than a laser beam to fix this, retro. remember how many flashlight-guns it took to beat a darklossus HALF that size?"

zim: "1,002,487 of them, see-through smashfan."

all except zim: "0-0"

zim: "...what? no small detail is unimportant!"

hallucination smashfan666: "it's going to take a LOT more light than we have on hand right now to beat THIS thing!"

(meanwhile, smashfanpriestian has recovered, and now is getting back up)

smashfanpriestian: "okay, ready to get back into- (notices everyone is missing) ??? TAK? zim? henry? catgirl who's name i can't remember? anyone? ...wimps. figures, they chickened out. (notices purple blurr in the distance) what's that?"

(the army of darklings closes in on him)

darklings: "kill that smashfan! kill that smashfan! kill him! kill him! kill him!"

smashfanpriestian: "ohmygod HELP ME!!!!!!"

(light shine!)

smashfanpriestian: "SOS, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!"

(in hadas' control tower just a floor above the trophy case)

hadas: "the fools do not know who they are dealing with, here. i shall rule this world, then the galaxy, and then quite possibly the universe! for i am the mighty hadas!"

(hadas holds up a picture of me and smashfanpriestian, who was not evil by then, and i was still using my Fassad avatar)

hadas: "i once did not have to worry about scum like you, for there were no opponents more powerful than i. (throws picture into fire) but that was then. and now, i am on the verge of completing the first phase of my plan. media superland is gaining more land than ever, and my darkling army has not yet been phased. my enemies stand no chance."

(cut back to MPHDeku's story)

narrator: "(angrily) meanwhile, thousands of miles away MPH, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! DX"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Hadas you will FALL!!

Who am I?

One of the One of the first characters you fought back in Forum Fight!!

Smashfan, did you draw those 2
pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom