• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Finally, this is good! Okay, here's an idea. *closes eyes*

NYA!

*everyone enters my mind*

Welcome to my mind, population 178, including the imaginary friends!

Now, to business. Heheheh...

*makes Doofensmirtz's machine disappear and replaces it with a giant killer teddy bear*

It's good, nya?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
dr. doofenshmirtz: "uhm... RUN!"

(every villain except the huntsman runs away)

the huntsman: "you may have defeated them, but you don't think the messed up physics of one's mind can stop me so easily, do you? (takes out a mechanical spear, which turns into a bouquet of flowers) 0_0 (takes out some pocket lint, which turns into a bomb, and throws it)"

HOLY SHI-

(BOOM!)

the huntsman: "face it, fighters. you have already lost!"

marx: "no we haven't, huntsman! you still have yet to think for one second that you could pull one over on us! (does a barrel roll)"

the huntsman: "and what was the point of THAT?!"

(the huntsman is now surrounded by a cage of flames)

that, huntsman, is what's known as a distraction!

(we are out of retro's mind and i take a sip out of a coffee mug)

the huntsman: "these flaming bars cannot hold me forever!"

huntsman. (takes a sip) it's time you and your 5 pals quivering in the corner realize that the good guys ALWAYS win. and you villains always get your @$$es handed to you.

(drakken, shego, doofenshmirtz, gaspar, and hamsterviel are thrown into the flaming cage, too.)

(much later, we are back at the base)

(sips coffee) aaaaah, so good to be back at base... with the treasure.

dedede: "what's in there, anyway?! (opens treasure chest) 0_0"

(the treasure chest is revealed to be full of Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails)

dedede: "total drama yum yum happy go time candy fish tails? we risked our lives for TOTAL DRAMA YUM YUM HAPPY GO TIME CANDY FISH TAILS?!?!"

(numbuh 274 is on the monitor with the grand councilwoman in the background)

numbuh 274: "yeah, dedede. chris mcclean buried a stash for whoever found it at the time-"

chris mcclean: "(also comes onto the monitor) you can thank me for this."

dedede: "WHY DID WE NEED TO GET THIS S#@+, AGAIN?!"

think about it, dedede. if we didn't get to the treasure first, the villains have made a KILLING on product placement cash!

chris: "that, they would've, my man... that they would've..."

and now that the candy fish tails are safe, i'll hide them where no villain will ever think to look!

(hides the fish tails in the hidden compartment in the floor in my room)

chris: "slick idea, dudes!"

numbuh 274: "now that they can't find the fish tails, mission complete!"

fox mccloud: "(holsters gun) mission complete!"

aah, you GOTTA love randomness...

(everyone laughs)

(in forum fighter arctic base lockdown, somebody starts up some music. the huntsman taps his foot according to the beat)

(...zoom out to show gaspar, hamsterviel, drakken, shego, and doofenshmirtz dancing in their respective cells)

+credits music: jailhouse rock+

---<STAFF>---

--<CHARACTERS>--

smashfan666 - main character

retroantonio - main character 2

marx - smashfan's friend

dedede - self-proclaimed king of dreamland

escargoon - dedede's assistant

marie kanker - tricky sneak

spat - the all-fibber

wham bam jewel - jewel golem

rouge - treasure/jewel hunter

experiment 625/reuben - sandwich lover

toaster - an electric toaster

lampy - a desklamp

radio - a multichannel radio

blanky - an electric blanket

kirby - a vacuum

finn - righteous adventurer

jake - finn's shapeshifting talking dog

princess bubblegum - princess of the candy kingdom

sonic - fastest thing alive

numbuh 86 - KND global tactical officer

numbuh 362 - KND supreme leader

rex - providence's secret weapon

agent six - providence agent

bobo haha - rex's friend

giygas - ex-embodiment of evil

olimar - only hocotate freight employee of any merit

meta knight - leader of the meta knights, commander of the halberd

fireman.exe - fire netnavi

galacta knight - greatest warrior in the galaxy

mordecai - main character of Regular Show

rigby - main character of Regular Show

director of Regular Show - cameo, possibly J.G. Quintel

pirate man - captain of robot pirates

sailor cap metool - pirate man's first mate

robot pirates - pirate man's robot army

lee kanker - 'leader' of the kanker sisters

may kanker - kanker of lowest intelligence

dr. hamsterviel - 'evil dictator', member of DisDoom

gaspar le gecko - jungle's ruler/dictator/i don't remember the rest, member of DisDoom

dr. drakken - 'evil dictator', member of DisDoom

shego - former member of team go (or team ego, the show keeps teetering between the names), member of DisDoom

dr. doofenshmirtz - evil genius, head of 'doofenshmirtz evil inc.', member of DisDoom

the huntsman - leader of DisDoom, leader of the huntsclan, main antagonist

chris mcclean - host of total drama island/total drama action/total drama world tour

grand councilwoman - second in command of forum fighter union, cameo

numbuh 274 - leader of the forum fighter union

--<KEY ITEMS>--

map pieces

treasure

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©™

and with the hiding of the stash of Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails, the thread was saved once again...

...and the forum fighter union made a killing in product placement cash...

---<THE END, FOR NOW>---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
creator of the internet: "I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! (zaps LASHING_LEAF to cyberhell)"

(now, at forum fighter arctic base lockdown)

VILLAINS REHAB

robin: "are you sure about this, smashfan? these are dangerous villains!"

trust me, if a guy wearing a hood that sells items related to testicles at a card shop can work out the kinks in many friendships and teams, then i'm sure my team and i can rehab a few villains!

(we walk by wilfre's cell)

i'll take him...

caption: "WILFRE"

(we walk by another cell)

and him...

caption: "LORD OROCHIMARU"

(we walk by a cell with 627 in it)

not him!

627: "shootah!"

(we walk by yet another cell)

i'll take him.

caption: "COMMANDER SAZABI"

(627 appears in another cell)

627: "i-"

NOT him!

627: "d'aw!"

(we walk past one more cell)

and i'll take her!

caption: "MALEFICENT"

627: "(points a sign to self saying "PICK ME!")"

NOT YOU, 627! what's the matter with you?!

(wipe to the megabase)

numbuh 274: "(on monitor) forum fighters. as you know, you are to rehab a few villains. wilfre, a dark, corrupted raposa. lord orochimaru, leader of otogakure. commander sazabi, leader of the dark axis invasion force. and maleficent, evil sorceress. it is your mission to turn at least one of these villains good. they have much power that, in the right hands, will be able to turn the tide of our never-ending battle against the villains. you can go to forum fighter villain rehab facility in bellwood to pick up your rehab list and shock collars. good luck, and godspeed. (monitor switches off)"

(i enter the room with said villains)

now that we have the villains for rehab, let's get going.

(627 digs through the floor)

627: "eh? eh?"

okay, fine! we'll take you!

627: "hahaha, ha!"

caption: "EXPERIMENT 627"

(cutaway to the villain rehab facility)

numbuh 274: "welcome, forum fighters. i see you've come here with the villains- (notices 627) uuh, what's he doing here?"

he was persistent... VERY persistent...

numbuh 274: "0_0 ...i'll allow it. anyway, here's their rehab list."

{REHAB LIST}
1. Target Practice.
2. Social Skills.
2-1. Conversation.
2-2. Ordering Fast Food.
2-3. Movies.
2-4. Interaction with Superior Officers.
2-5. Brawl Tournament.
2-6. Interaction with the Working Man.
2-7. etc.
3 and beyond. every other problem we didn't mention by name.

numbuh 274: "good luck, forum fighters. (leaves the room)"

(later, we are at a garage full of cardboard targets)

okay, villains. your first rehab assignment is to destroy any 'threat' targets, such as monsters, battle droids, heartless, anything like that.

wilfre: "okay,"

maleficent: "got it,"

627: "okey-taka!"

orochimaru: "very well,"

commander sazabi: "i'm on board, i'm not bored."

but not, i repeat, NOT hit bystanders. such as old women, experiments, retroantonio, jedi, keyblade wielders, bakugan, et cetera. first up is commander sazabi. ready... GO!!!

(sazabi is now in the shooting zonewhile the rest of us are behind a blast shield)

(a cardboard policeman comes up)

commander sazabi: "policeman, officer of the law, do not shoot. (a cardboard of megatron shows up) DECEPTICON!!! (shoots it) (sees a bakugan cardboard) bakugan, (sees a xemnas cardboard, and promptly shoots it) XEMNAS MUST DIE!"

dedede: "wow, sazabi's good at this!"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(bump, this thread must not die, and where the hell is retro?)

wilfre: "he's doing better than my solo album, and that was pretty good!"

(cutaway to wilfre on a stage in a spotlight)

narrator: "so go out and buy Wilfre's First Solo Album, featuring such hits as..."

wilfre: "(to the tune of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik) iiiii have looooots of songs to sing for you! buuuut i caaaaan only sneak peek just three, OR TWO!"

narrator: "and who could forget..."

wilfre: "(to the tune of the Megaman 2 intro theme) i'monna beat my fooooooes, and beat 'em all to hell, and back!"

narrator: "and of course, ya' GOTTA love..."

wilfre: "(to the tune of Carol Of The Bells) buh, nah nah nah! smash brothers rocks! villains will rule, all of you n00bs! holy ****, here come the fighters! and they do not look too happy!"

(cutaway ends, wilfre is now on the shooting targets)

that music actually sounded good!

marx: "yeah, even though he's a villain, he's a GREAT songwriter!"

meta knight: "yes, i would buy his solo album if not just to hear the rest of the songs-"

(BOOM! and now we are knocked unconscious. later, i wake up in smashboards city, only my physical form seems to have changed to that of courtney from TDI *voice isn't changed, though*)

uuuugh, wha? (looking around) smashboards city? th- this is a dream, right? uugh, i must've fallen asleep. well, i might as well look around while i'm here.

(notices orochimaru and tries the vulcan nerve pinch on him)

orochimaru: "YEAAAAAAAGH!!!! what was that for?!?! (not noticing it's me) ...courtney?"

orochimaru? is that you? and, what do you mean courtney? i'm smashfan!

orochimaru: "0_0 nnnnno, you're courtney... (holds up a reflective giant snake scale to me)"

(i notice i've gotten stuck in courtney's body)

i've turned into... a WOMAN.

heh, not bad!

orochimaru: "(under breath) pervert..."

what?

orochimaru: "i mean, we must've been sent into a virtual reality. come on, let's find the others."

(we start looking around for the others, and find dedede)

dedede: "huh?"

phew! you're here.

dedede: "is that you, smashfan?"

hhhg, yes...

dedede: "nice... (grins)"

STOP STARING AND GET YOURSELF STRAIGHT!!! (pwns dedede)

dedede: "ouch..."

sorry, i guess it's just- nevermind. we gotta find the other fighters and the villains!

(later, elsewhere)

it was SUPPOSED to be a normal day! rehab some villains, play some videogames afterward, maybe have a sexy party, but no...

i get stuck in a virtual reality, IN A WOMAN'S BODY!!!!!!

orochimaru: "well, it doesn't seem like anyone else is here."

YA THINK?! we've been searching for WEEKS!

orochimaru: "...it's been 20 minutes..."

you're right, i'm just a bit stressed. what with everything that's happened...

dedede: "...how did you get turned into a girl, anyway?"

i don't know, maybe whoever sent us here did that just for kicks and giggles. anyway, let's go!

(we go around looking for the others)

narrator: "so, smashfan, orochimaru and dedede are looking for the rest, SMASHFAN GOT TURNED INTO A WOMAN!!! and other **** happened. who is the one responsible for sending our heroes into this new world? what did he or she do with retro? and will smashfan EVER cope with this?! find out next time on FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM!"

---{MID-STORY not so SHORT}---
--{a typical forum fighter technology showcase and competition}--

(the camera turns on and numbuh 274 is next to the grand councilwoman and holding a microphone)

numbuh 274: "hello f- wait, is this thing even on?"

keyper (obviously the one holding the camera): "well, i see the red light blinking, so i guess."

numbuh 274: "ugh, terrible, start over..."

(static)

numbuh 274: "hello, fellow forum fighters, and whoever else is watching. i'm numbuh 274"

grand councilwoman: "and i am the grand councilwoman"

numbuh 274: "and we are reporting live from the forum fighter technology showcase and competition. where all the geniuses, scientists, and even tech nerds of our society show some of their new technology and maybe even win the coveted (camera pans to a bunch prizes) ASSORTED PRIZES! yes, your very own pet whywolf cub, a pyrus bronze warius, a mint-condition R.O.B. imported straight from japan, a chrome-armor buzz lightyear figure-"

chrome-armor buzz lightyear: "hey, guys."

numbuh 274: "and so many, MANY others! and, new for just this year..."

numbuh 274: "a limited-edition ultraben action figure! they only made 1000 of these bad boys, so it was EXTREMELY HARD to find one! now, let's start of with forum fighters west supergeniuses, double d, and dr. jumba jookiba. so, guys. what do you have for us this year?"

double d: "thank you, numbuh 274. and as you must know, jumba and i have pooled our methods of science together to make..."

jumba: "the WATER BACANNON! (opens curtain to reveal a half-alien tech, half-2x4 technology cannon) combining sock-head boy's bamboo technology for firing waterballoons, and my own supertechnology to stabilize structure and to generate and fill balloons, the waterbacannon is capable of firing over 9000 water balloons a second!"

(the water bacannon is turned on and totally pwns mannequins of lee, may, and hamsterviel)

grand councilwoman: "impressive! (claps)"

numbuh 274: "very nice!"

double d: "just try not to go over one million a nanosecond, otherwise the explodium-&-spearmint matrix core will overheat from the pressure of having to produce that many and quite possibly injure everyone within a 20-block radius of the area"

numbuh 274 & the grand councilwoman: "0_0"

numbuh 274: "uuuuuuh, we'll keep that in mind..."

(they both walk away)

(the water bacannon starts smoking)

double D: "not good, not good, not good!"

(machine explodes)

jumba: "we probably should have remembered to turn it off...."

numbuh 274: "well, that's jumba & double D for ya', you never know what to expect! next up is the genius twin sisters from porkbelly who are now in the Forum Fighters Epsilon, susan & mary test! i hear this new invention of yours is another step towards solving world hunger, is that correct?"

mary test: "of course, numbuh 274."

(a robot with a chef's hat, a stove for a torso, a toaster oven and microwave oven for shoulders, a large refrigerator for a backpack, and every cooking instrument on it's hands appears)

susan test: "say hello to the cook-o-matic! it's capable of baking cakes, pies, and every food known to man in less than 20 seconds."

numbuh 274: "so, it's basically the secret love child of a robot and all the kitchen necessities."

mary test: "well, that's the short version, but yeah."

numbuh 274: "let's see it in action"

susan test: "okay! cook-o-matic, make cupcakes!"

cook-o-matic: "(robotic, french voice) BAKING CUPCAKES... (pours cupcake batter in pan, places it in built-in oven, and after it's done, adds icing, chocolate sprinkles, filling, and a pin to each one) CUPCAKES COMPLETE..."

susan test: "enough of these, and WOAH, NELLY!"

numbuh 274: "(bites cupcake) mmm... delicious! REALLY could have used one of those things at the forum fighter cookout..."

mary test: "you have no idea..."

(flashback to a forum fighter cookout, numbuh 274 is cooking his special 'cheese-infused hamburgers' (a recipe he through of when he was 9), and by accident, one of them blows up, covering the yard in cheese)

numbuh 274: "(sigh) not again"

625: "(licks cheese off of fingers) not bad!"

(flashback ends)

numbuh 274: "well, at least the cheese was good at the cookout. (walks off) well, now that we've had a look at the best thing about cooking ever since chowder's big mess cake, it's time to take a look at the Forum Fighter's newest doodad. made by their own princess bubblegum. so, what is there for us, princess B?"

princess bubblegum: "thank you, numbuh 274. i've spent countless hours developing a new type of extra-sticky substance to coat the gooey bomb in. and taking the original gooey bomb goo, and adding the material used to make rubber toys, centauri solar plasma, (strokes hair) and a lock of my hair, for good measure, i've developed a new version of the typical gooey bomb substance! (takes out a beaker full of an orange, translucent, sticky fluid) it is 40% stickier, so it's guaranteed to stick to opponents and not let go! the only downside is, you can't let go, either. i'm still working out the kinks to a gun i'm working on that fires these new gooey bombs, but it should work."

numbuh 274: "huh... interesting... let's see how it works..."

princess bubblegum: "okay, then (grabs a gun full of gooey bombs coated in the new substance) let's test it out, shall we? (fires 3 gooey bombs onto a mannequin of the ice king sealed in an unbreakable barrier box) now, let's see what happens..."

(calming elevator music plays)

(the new gooey bombs blow up, shattering the thought-to-be unbreakable barrier box)

all 3: "0_0"

numbuh 274: "wow... i think we have our winner!"

(everyone else in the showcase cheers and claps)

grand councilwoman: "this year's winner of the forum fighter technology showcase competition is princess bubblegum of the forum fighters for her new gooey bomb substance formula."

(a lot of people in the crowd throw their hats in the air)

princess bubblegum: "well, they do say it's an honor just to be nominated. or in this case, be a participant."

(the camera's battery is low)

keyper: "oh, crap! low battery!"

princess bubblegum: "and i'd just like to say that this is the greatest-"

--{END}--

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
*nomming on chips*

-AT SMASH FIGHTERS HQ...-

Geez, these chips are good.

*looks out window*

Looks like a nice sunny--HOLY CRAP.

*the moon has a mad face on it and is brownish*

Oh nooooo, nya, I've played Majora's Mask before! This can't be happening! SMASHFAN, SMASHFAN! The moon is gonna fall!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
oh, there you are! FINALLY!

dedede: "smashfan got turned into a girl when we got sent in this virtual world-"

(hits dedede with his own hammer)

crazy virtual sex change aside, we've got to find the others, find whoever sent us here, and kick their ***!

orochimaru: "first there's the problem of THE MOON..."

somebody hand me a spring! (dedede turns his hammer into a spring and i throw it at the moon)

moon: "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!"

now, to find the others-

(evil soldiers stick spears out at us)

evil soldier: "FREEZE, DIRTBAGS!"

(later, we get thrown in a cell with everyone we're looking for, and some newgrounds characters. Alloy, Pico, Nene, P-Bot, Salad Fingers, Tankman, Alien Hominid, Fancy Pants Man, Samurai *******, and Hank)

commander sazabi: "let me guess, you all got stuck in the forum fighter virtual reality, too? and the guy meddling with the system turned smashfan into a woman?"

dedede: "what was your first clue?"

maleficent: "some of the newgrounds characters said the same think happened to them, minus one of them changing genders."

commander sazabi: "and... YOU'RE all here..."

salad fingers: "i like rusty spoons :p"

tankman: "but never mind that now, we need to find some kind of secret exit, like a temple or a dancepad or something, so we can get out of here!"

i've got a good mind enough to think that piconjo or convict is behind this!

evil guard: "2 more for cell 67498-37Z22. (throws convict & piconjo in the cell with us) enjoy your new home, you ***-holes."

convict: "you are the LOWEST form of scum i have ever met, guard. (flips the evil guard off as he is walking away) you and the crazy mixed-up organization you work for!"

escargoon: "what was that you said about piconjo or convict being behind this?"

okay, but i've been wrong before... and it's odd, but i don't seem to see wilfre ANYWHERE.

piconjo: "nevermind that, you guys! we still need to think up a plan to bust out of this joint!"

(thinks) i got it!

all: "got what?"

let me explain...

(dramatization)

retroantonio will distract the guard with a silly dance. then, nene will stab him, and convict will assume the guard's form. then, we all get in tankman's tank, and convict will sneak us out of the place, claiming to have to send it to an incinerator, but we'll escape once we reach the door!

(dramatization over)

it's genius!

fancy pants man: "when did smashfan turn into a woman?"

p-bot: "that is a good idea, but there is one flaw with it. the enemy has confiscated our weapons and neutralized our powers. we aren't going anywhere until someone goest through the vents to get our weapons back and someone removes the power filter on the ceiling. (points up to power nullifier, which is protected by an electric force field)"

(everyone stares at me)

alright, i'll go. but only because i'm thin enough to fit through that vent.

p-bot: "the only weapon they didn't take was my screwdriver. (unscrews the ventilation duct) and take these blueprints (hands me a blueprint of this place), it'll show the ventilation system's route to the weapon storage area, where our weapons are being held."

okay. (enters the duct) see you in a bit!

(later, in the ventilation duct)

okay, if i'm reading p-bot's blueprints right, the weapons storage area should be just beyond a fan on the third level. (continues crawling through the ducts) should be easy enough to get to...

(i kick through the duct into the weapons storage area, where a pocket dimension in a bag is being guarded by a laser system)

0_0 okay... so maybe getting the weapons won't be as easy as i thought...

(maneuvers the lasers)

almost there...

(jumps in the last crease between the lasers, snags the bag, and hides in the ducts just before the alarm goes off)

(guards break in)

evil guard 1: "WHO'S IN HERE?!"

(the guards look around the room, but do not notice anything unusual)

evil guard 1: "hmm... nobody here. the bag of weapons is missing and the ventilation cover is on the floor, but it's always falling off, and it's possible we already sent the weapons to the incinerator room."

evil guard 2: "(on a comlink) nothing unusual to report here."

(they both leave the room)

evil guard 1: "man, we need to get that vent cover fixed."

man, that was close! but, just gotta get these back to the guys, get us out of this virtual hell and i can go back to being good ol' male me... (crawls through the ducts)

(meanwhile, back in the cell)

rouge: "geez, i hope he's okay."

piconjo: "i'm sure he's fine! (attempting to flirt with retro) so, you with the fighters?"

escargoon: "keep your filthy hands off her, picasso! D:<"

piconjo: "okay, okay, sheesh!"

dedede: "so........... (holds up a laptop) anyone want to play Newgrounds Rumble while we wait for smash to get back?"

alloy: "hell yeah! (fast) dibsonpiconjo! (regular speed) oh, come on, you gotta admit he at least kinda kicks a crapton of ***!"

narrator: "our heroes have been locked into a virtual world with seemingly no way out! luckily, they have come across some newgrounds characters! will they be able to escape the virtual prison and kick the *** of whoever sent them into the world in the first place?! find out next time on FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM! edited because waiting this long was getting boring..."

---<MID-STORY not so SHORT>---
--<Me and My Snorunt>--

(ice king is wandering around his new ice kingdom *located in the junkyard we first crossed paths him*)

ice king: "(sigh) i feel so alone... why i can't find friends, i don't know..."

??????: "sno."

ice king: "!!! (generates icy magic in defense) WHO'S THERE?!"

(a snorunt walks up to the ice king)

snorunt: "snorunt?"

ice king: "well, hello there, little snorunt."

snorunt: "snorunt. (depressed) snorunt snorunt sno, snorunt."

ice king: "you don't have any friends, huh?"

snorunt: "(dejected) sno..."

ice king: "i know your pain, snorunt. i have no friends, either... it's alright, snorunt. (reaches arms out to the snorunt) i'll be your friend."

snorunt: "snorunt?! (hugs ice king) SNO!"

ice king: "YEE!"

(a montage of the ice king and snorunt having fun times)

+montage music: me and my arrow+

(ice king and snorunt are playing catch with a snowball)

ice king: "go long, snorunt!"

(ice king throws the snowball far, snorunt catches it)

ice king: "great catch!"

(ice king ans snorunt are playing pranks on the penguins)

ice king: "watch this, it always scares gunter silly! (makes a snowman accurately shaped like the lich king)"

(the penguin known as gunter walks by, notices the snow lich king, quacks loudly, and faints)

ice king & snorunt: "(both laugh)"

ice king: "now you try!"

(snorunt makes an ice sculpture of the false/incompletely cloned groudon)

gunter: "(comes to) uugh *quack!* (notices the ice false groudon clone) *QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!* (faints again)"

(ice king and snorunt are tractor tipping)

ice king: "go get 'em, tiger!"

snorunt: "(blows a tribal indian horn, tipping over a bunch of tractors)"

tractors: "(all exclaim, moo, and backfire)"

(frank enters the scene and chases ice king & the snorunt)

(ice king & snorunt are destroying ice sculptures of finn & jake)

ice king: "let's go! (shoots icicleabobs at multiple statues) your turn!"

snorunt: "snorunt! (uses ice shard on the remaining statues)"

ice king: "haha! you're good at this!"

(montage ends, ice king and snorunt are getting ready to go to bed)

ice king: "woo, that was a fun day we had, wasn't it snorunt?"

snorunt: "(agreeing) snorunt!"

ice king: "and tomorrow, we'll play smash bros. brawl subspace emissary! (sigh) it'll be nice to see what it's like..."

snorunt: "(sigh) sno-runt..."

ice king: "and you know what else? i can tell we're going to be the best of friends..."

(both fall asleep)

---<END>---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(breaks through the ventilation duct)

did somebody call for weaponry?

pico: "our weapons are back!"

(everyone rushes to re-obtain their weaponry)

piconjo: "(takes giant sword out of the bag) oh, hell yeah!"

p-bot: "(takes out some kind of motherboard) my weapons drive... (re-inserts it)"

dedede: "hahaha! i missed having the ol' guy! (swings hammer around)"

(a bunch of fannels float out of the bag and to commander sazabi)

commander sazabi: "(rubbing a fannel) did you miss daddy? oh, daddy missed you..."

(and now everyone has their weapons back)

now let's get out of here!

(nene throws knives through the electric force field, destroying the power filter)

convict: "ah, yes! sweet lady kickass powers, let's make out! (shapeshifts into one of the guards) (as the guard) now, smashfan, let's go through with your plan."

okay, you heard the guy who looks like the guard, everyone in the tank!

nene: "HA! (stabs the guards, then gets in the tank)"

piconjo: "(destroys the bars, then gets in the tank) pretty spacious in here, tankman."

tankman: "yeah, the size on the outside can fool ya' (closes tank)"

(later, convict, posing as a guard, is leading us out of the place, only to be blocked by a real guard)

guard: "alright, alright, alright, what's happening here?!"

convict: "(as a guard) OH! uhm... just taking this tank out to be burned, yeah."

guard: "are you sure you don't wanna use the incinerator we have here?"

tankman: "(from in the tank) ****!"

guard: "was that tankman i heard?"

convict: "no! and, i think doing it outside would be better, i think."

guard: "hmm... i guess you might be right..."

(we make it out of the holding base and far away, to a techno pwawty cloughb)

convict: "(turns back into normal form) okay, the coast is clear!"

(everyone exits the tank)

alright, now who's responsible for sending us here?!

(a dark foreboding cloud comes down)

????: "you still haven't figured it out, haven't you?"

(eating a mcfilet) no, wut?

(the cloud turns into a screen with an evil border showing wilfre & hamsterviel)

hamsterviel: "IT WAS US, OKAY?! HAVE YOUR RATHER PEA-SIZED BRAINS COMPREHENDED THIS YET?!"

(all gasp)

so, you two were in cahoots all along!

wilfre: "yes. you see, it was really quite simple."

(flashback)

wilfre: ""before i was picked to go on rehab, i formed a scheme with hamsterviel to bring you all down! i would pretend i had even wanted to do rehab while hamsterviel made this virtual world.

hamsterviel: "then, once it was finished, i would break into the scene and knock you all out! except wilfre, of course."

wilfre: "then, we would place you into these pods, and trap you all in there forever!"

and giving me a female avatar?

wilfre: "i wanted a good laugh. XD"

hamsterviel: "of course, we never expected these newgrounds characters to intervene with our planning, so we trapped them, too."

(flashback ends)

:mad: I KNEW IT! there's the wilfre we know!

marx: "bad, bad, bad!"

wilfre: "i know, i'm as crazy as my mother. (holds up a picture of a savage shadow raposa)"

all: ":C"

hamsterviel: "but now you are so close! we cannot let you out! not now, or ever! the MCP will make sure of that! (presses a button)"

computerized voice: "DR. HAMSTERWHEEL CODE RECOGNIZED, ACTIVATING VIRTUAL WORLD MASTER CONTROL PROGRAM."

hamsterviel: "it's hamsterviel! viel, you oh-so-silly computer voice!"

(screen disappears and a section of the virtual world bursts with light, turning that section into a mechanized cyberspace zone)

foreboding computerized voice: "attention current virtual world users, this is a warning, do not attempt to escape."

who's there?!

foreboding computerized voice: "i am the master control program, i oversee this system."

piconjo: "heh, you don't scare me! (steps onto the dancepad)"

(the whole place flashes red)

escargoon: "oh, now you've done it..."

master control program: "decision gate reached, terminate current users."

(red programs are after us)

we gotta get away from these guys!

piconjo: "we'll take care of these nutsoid programs! you guys just get to the MCP!"

(we all run to the MCP's base while the newgrounds characters hold of the red programs)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
alloy: "we'll be okay!"

(we enter the cyber part of the virtual world, only to be stopped by sark)

commander sark: "and where do you think you're going?"

oh, this is bad...

sark: "(throws disk at us) take THIS!"

marx: "(knocks disk back) die, jerk!"

sark: "(catches disk) persistent little buggers, aren't you? (to an armysworth of red programs) apprehend them!"

(the red programs go after us)

dedede: "oh no you don't! (hammers red programs)"

i'm getting tired of this... (punches sark. HARD... sending him flying)

let's move on, shall we?

(later, at the MCP's base)

MCP! show yourself!

(a beam of red energy shoots up, and the MCP is revealed)

radio: "YIKES! (runs behind escargoon)"

master control program: "i see you have survived my legions."

wasn't hard, considering all your 'legions' of corrupt programs are nothing but p-.

master control program: "enough. (sents all of us but orochimaru, commander sazabi, maleficent & 627 to the walls of the arena, binding us)"

AAGH! guys! it's all up to you, now!

orochimaru: "very well, then! (makes hand motions) snake summon! (a giant snake appears, and attempts to attack the MCP, but the shields are put up far to quickly, destroying it) ah, ****."

maleficent: "perhaps i can defeat him (turns into dragon form and tries launching fireballs on the MCP, destroying a shield and decreasing 20 health)"

commander sazabi: "my turn! (gets fannels to shoot the shields)"

627: "HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! (attacks the base level of the MCP)"

narrator: "our heroes are now at the base of the MCP! and experiment 627 has attacked his base! did he survive doing so?! will smashfan & co. ever make it out alive?! find out next time on FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM!"

---{MID-STORY not so SHORT}---
--{Villains in the AM PM}--

narrator: "the following is a spoof of 2 in the AM PM by J.G. Quintel, all material is copyright of their respective owners."

hamsterviel: "how much longer? this is SOOOOO..... BORING....."

wilfre: "it's only 2 more hours, dude."

hamsterviel: "...2 more hours. 2 more hours... 2 more hours... f**k!"

wilfre: "...hey. want some candy?"

hamsterviel: "mnh. nah. no, thanks."

wilfre: "c'mon, y' gotta have candy, man."

hamsterviel: "enh..."

wilfre: "c'mon, it's halloween. you gotta have candy on halloween, it's halloween."

hamsterviel: "mrnh..."

wilfre: "dude. candy!"

hamsterviel: "eh, alright."\

wilfre: "haha! yea-yuh!"

(wilfre takes out 2 pieces of candy, which both of them eat)

hamsterviel: "0_0 i think there's... something wrong with this candy..."

wilfre: "uuh, what do you mean? what are you talking about?"

hamsterviel: "i don't know, it tastes funny..."

wilfre: "hm... oh, yeah! that's cuz i put drugs in it."

hamsterviel: "what? why?! what's wrong with you?! what did you put in these things, anyway?!"

wilfre: "it's just a little marijuana. it's just a little marijuana."

hamsterviel: "weed candy. you put weed in a candy bar?"

wilfre: "oh, wait, i remember now. don't worry, i didn't put any weed in this candy. ...it was acid!"

hamsterviel: "(spit-take) WHAT?! ACID?! WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?! you said it like acid is safer than weed, you know it's not, right? augh, i've never done acid before! i didn't want to do acid! but even if i did, i'd much rather be told about it that slipped some... stupid milk-chocolate mickey!"

wilfre: "dude, calm down. my advice, at this point, just calm down and enjoy it. seriously, it's too late."

hamsterviel: "(sigh) i guess you're right... (turns into a gumball machine) when's it supposed to kick in?"

wilfre: "D8 RIGHT F**KIN' NAO! 8D"

hamsterviel: "what?"

wilfre: "(laughs) dude, look in the window!"

hamsterviel: "(sees being turned into a gumball machine) )8 what the f**k? aaaaaaugh, this is crazy. c'mon that's not me,. that's not me... if this crap f**ks up my brain, i'm going to kill you, man."

wilfre: "hahahahaha!"

hamsterviel: "(sigh) this... is stupid. i'm a gumball machine."

wilfre: "c'mon, it's supposed to be fun."

hamsterviel: "this? (turns crank, produces gumball, and proceeds to eat it) not fun, man."

wilfre: "ah, cool!"

hamsterviel: "(slaps wilfre) f**k off! this is too freaky!"

wilfre: "(is a blue jay) uh, yeah. this is getting a little messed-up for my tastes. (zip!) ...especially right now."

hamsterviel: "what are we going to do when someone comes in for gas? we can't help people when we're like this!"

wilfre: "yeah, we can!"

hamsterviel: "no, we're going to get FIRED over this crap!"

wilfre: "i got it!"

wilfre: "we just have to concentrate on what we're supposed to look like, and then we'll switch back."

hamsterviel: "(flat) what?"

wilfre: "i heard it makes it wear off faster!"

hamsterviel: "you are so full of s**t!"

wilfre: "you have a better idea?"

hamsterviel: "...fine."

(both of them are now concentrating, and are back to normal)

wilfre: "just be cool, alright? it worked."

(they both get up and are met with a cop)

cop: "...how's it going, fellas?"

wilfre: "alright, alright."

hamsterviel: "yeah, it's kinda slow."

cop: "i hear that... but it is halloween, everyone tends to be on foot. ...you two staying out of trouble?"

wilfre: "(gulp!)"

cop: "...HAAAAAAAAA! i'm just messing with ya'. i just need a little midnight snack. how much do i owe ya'?"

hamsterviel: "okay, that'll be $1.24."

(the cop hands them the money, and proceeds to eat his chips)

cop: "...these chips are a little stale."

wilfre: "oh, do ya' want-"

cop: "nah, it's fine.... (inhales chips, then rides out on his head, shattering the window)"

wilfre: "...shh! do you hear that?"

wilfre: "...(farts) 8)"

hamsterviel: "X( i... f**king hate you..."

wilfre: "ah, c'mon, it's supposed to be fun!"

---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Anit16: After chapter 3 witch was never compited finished he cames back to theaters.. but this time he's stars as a threat to the word

+Sonic 2: White jungle+

He and all off the heroes in FFTSF will attle for the galaxy

coming soon

0ct 28, 2010

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(the MCP is deactivated and 627 is shot back out)

narrator: "oh, of course he's alive! he survived dehydration, which seemed painless-"

627: "(snarls at narrator)"

narrator: "NO NEED TO TELL ME TWICE!"

well, now that the MCP is gone, we still have to figure a way out of he-

(the surroundings around us dissolve, and everyone wakes up to find ourselves in pods in a darkened computer room)

(looks around) well, at least i can be confirmed a guy again! shame i can't freely feel ***** anymore, though.

convict: "a shame indeed. at least now you're not a creepy transvestite..."

wilfre: "awake already?"

(all gasp)

(my pod opens, as does piconjo's, and we mimic eachother's movements before attacking wilfre)

me & piconjo: "betcha can't catch me!"

wilfre: "HEY, NO FAIR! you know i never learned to tell the difference between an avatar and the real thing!"

(runs by a clump of wires and disappears into the shroud of darkness) i'm over here!

piconjo: "(runs on the ceiling) no, over here!"

(zips by the pods) here i am!

wilfre: "stop- please! you realize this is really confusing for me?!"

both: "AYUP!"

wilfre: "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! (faints)"

hamsterviel: "no, wilfre, do not faint on me now, i- !!! (looks at everyone staring) FRIENNNNDS!"

all: "(all snarl)"

hamsterviel: "mommy- !"

(WHAM!!!)

(later, 2 police robots are throwing the T.K.O'd wilfre & hamsterviel into a police van, and i am conversing with numbuh 274)

numbuh 274: "that must've been a helluva trip, smashfan. i had no idea hamsterviel was involved in a conspiracy plot."

yeah, me neither.

numbuh 274: "well, that's the last time we EVER decide to put wilfre on rehab!"

yep. he's gonna have to pull a Heel-Face Turn of his own free will next time.

numbuh 274: "well, i can assure that wilfre and dr. hamsterwheel"

hamsterviel: "(in distance) IT'S VIEL! VIEL! GET IT RIGHT!!!"

numbuh 274: "whatever... are going to stay locked up for a long, long, long, long, long, long. LONG time. report in a few short moments and we'll find a base for orochimaru, sazabi, maleficent and 627. or should i say, the Forum Fighters Delta? (leaves the scene) see ya' later!"

orochimaru: "well, it looks like those two are gonna be out of commission for a WHILE."

you got that right. but what puzzles me is... how the hell did they get ahold of the master control program of ENCOM?

627: "meega naga know..."

commander sazabi: "we probably never will, 627. we may never know..."

fancy pants man: "maybe they made it from scratch..."

tankman: "HAHA! yeah, right!"

well, for now... we can only guess how it was created...

(everyone leaves the scene)

okay, it's been about a few short moments, let's find you guys a base!

commander sazabi: "suh-weet! i was thinking someplace in the south pacific. oh, nonowai! maybe-"

orochimaru: "we'll see what happens, sazabi..."

(a while after we've left, what appears to be a darkchip ejects from the terminal for the virtual world and lands in someone's hand)

????: "so, those two crones faild, after all. no matter."

(the chip is put into a rather ominous-looking pocket)

????: "i have plenty of other connections. and as well, when my plan comes to fruition..."

(the evil figure is revealed to be dark aeris *the pic below was used because the character is somewhat original to the FFTSF universe*)

dark aeris: "i will RULE THE WORLD! AHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HA! hum. ...where the f**k is this virtual world terminal lab, anyway? ah, well, it's probably not important now."

+credits music: Megaman Network Transmission Ending Theme+

---{STAFF}---

--{Characters}--

smashfan666 - main character

retroantonio - main character 2

marx - smashfan's friend

dedede - self-proclaimed king of dreamland

escargoon - dedede's assistant

marie kanker - tricky sneak

spat - the all-fibber

wham bam jewel - jewel golem

rouge - treasure/jewel hunter

experiment 625/reuben - sandwich lover

toaster - an electric toaster

lampy - a desklamp

radio - a multichannel radio

blanky - an electric blanket

kirby - a vacuum

finn - righteous adventurer

jake - finn's shapeshifting talking dog

princess bubblegum - princess of the candy kingdom

sonic - fastest thing alive

numbuh 86 - KND global tactical officer

numbuh 362 - KND supreme leader

rex - providence's secret weapon

agent six - providence agent

bobo haha - rex's friend

giygas - ex-embodiment of evil

olimar - only hocotate freight employee of any merit

meta knight - leader of the meta knights, commander of the halberd

fireman.exe - fire netnavi

galacta knight - greatest warrior in the galaxy

Lord Orochimaru - leader of otogakure, rehabilitated villain #1, leader of the Forum Fighters Delta

commander sazabi - rehabilitated villain #2, former leader of the dark axis invasion force, second-in-command of the Forum Fighters Delta

maleficent - sorceress, rehabilitated villain #3, member of the Forum Fighters Delta

experiment 627 - rehabilitated villain, member of the Forum Fighters Delta

wilfre - rehabilitated villain #0 (never passed), main villain 1pico - mascot of newgrounds

dr. hamsterviel - main villain 2

pico - mascot of newgrounds

nene - japanese girl, newgrounds character

alloy - armored hero, newgrounds character

p-bot - newgrounds portal doorman/guardian

samurai ******* - last of a fallen clan, newgrounds character

salad fingers - a... very strange person..., newgrounds character

piconjo - apparently an ally... but for how long?..., newgrounds character

alien hominid - alien warrior, newgrounds character

tankman - driver of the newgrounds tank

convict - shapeshifter, newgrounds character

hank - nevada resident, newgrounds character

fancy pants man - stickman, newgrounds character

numbuh 274 - leader of the forum fighter union

master control program - program of ENCOM, virtual world 'ruler'

commander sark - MCP's guardian elite command program

red programs - MCP's legions of soldiers

dark aeris - cameo

--{Key Items}--

Bag of Weapons

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYTHING, BUT IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND I'M TIRED...

And with that, the fighters delta had been commissioned.

Wilfre & Hamsterviel are doing their time in jail cells back in lockdown.

And it seemed the thread was once again at peace...

But for how long?

---{THE END, FOR NOW}---

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
???: Time to rightfully reclaim my place as ruler of the world...Darkstar may be my trap now, but I might have just found a easy way out...

*eye opens* It's time.

*meanwhile*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
okay, now to launch this... (presses a button and a megaphone launches in the air)

megaphone: "ATTENTION SWF INHABITANTS. IT MAY SEEM RATHER SUDDEN TO YOU, BUT THERE IS A CONTEST BEING HELD FOR A SPECIAL MAIN STORY. UNTIL SAID CONTEST IS OVER, POSTING MAIN STORIES IS CLOSED. REPEAT: CLOSED! PLEASE VISIT SMASHFAN666'S PUBLIC PROFILE FOR MORE CONTEST INFORMATION."

now, let us go to command and partake of the pre-anniversary wondrous feast of pizza, soda, and whatever else is at hand!

(ship launches)

---{MAIN STORIES TEMPORARILY CLOSED. IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE ENJOY THE COMMERCIALS, NOT-SO-SHORTS, AND NON-MAIN STORIES. STARTING NOW!}---

announcer: "is there a justin bieber you need to get rid of? then you need the BIEBER BOMB! just place it next to a justin bieber..."

(convict places a bieber bomb on justin bieber and runs away)

announcer: "then, detonate!"

(convict activates the bieber bomb and justin bieber explodes)

announcer: "and your justin bieber is no more! (quickly) WARNING:DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACTIVATE BIEBER BOMB FROM LESS THAN 20 FEET AWAY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HANDLE, USE, OR GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE BIEBER BOMB UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING. TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG BEFORE USING BIEBER BOMB."

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(i would have posted this earlier, but i've been held up a lot)

good idea!

---{DOWNTIME not so SHORT}---
--{Forum Fight: The Story Forum Videogame - When Robots Attack! Cutscenes: part 1 (will post intro later)}--

[GAME START]

(i fall onto the screen)

okay, so, first videogame. (points to you, playing the game) you probably need to learn the controls, right? if you haven't cleared the tutorial, i suggest that you do. starting now!

[FIRST BOSS: GIR]

gir: "I'M A GONNA KIIIIIIIIIILL YOU!"

zim: "gir, stop this! you're not like yourself today!"

zim, are you alright?

zim: "oh, good, smashfan! thank the tallest you're here! gir seems to have gone insane! erm, moreso than usual..."

oh, boy... we all know how he gets when he's red like this. i've got 'im! (charges after gir)

gir: "KILL!!!"

[GIR DEFEATED, WTF IS GOING ON?]

gir: "(snapping out of it) where am i?"

zim: "i do believe the word for that fight would be 'hectic'"

you got that right, zim. what do you think make gir go totally nutsoid like that, anyway? he couldn't have gotten that way himself.

zim: "...y'know what? i actually have no clue... although, i did give him a vaccine program the hour before he went rampant, and i have noticed signs of his madness between the two time points."

hmm... zim, do you think that maybe it was a bad vaccine you uploaded into gir?

zim: "that is a possibility, but i highly doubt it. i will alert you if gir tries killing us all again."

in the meantime, keep him deactivated to make sure he doesn't to nuts again.

zim: "okay! gir, deactivate so that the virus cannot take hold!"

gir: "virus? okie-dokie! (deactivates)"

[COMMAND REPORT 1]

(turns on the monitor) forum fighter command. earlier today, gir went on a rampage and nearly destroyed half of the neighborhood. we think it's because of a bad vaccine program mistakenly uploaded into him.

numbuh 274: "well THAT doesn't sound good at all. do you have any leads or hints towards a source program?"

marx: "...THAT'S IT!"

what's it?

marx: "it was in todays email news! the robo1-n1 virus was still at large."

spat: "OF COURSE! the robo1-n1 virus is a disease that affects robots, pfpth! once uploaded, the robot starts to go mad, until it eventually goes on a rampage!"

numbuh 274: "i suppose that is a possibility... smashfan, do you think the bad vaccine is one of the virus's methods of spreading?"

if it is, we need to find a way of eradicating the virus!

numbuh 274: "you're right. it seems defeating the infected robot weakens the virus's hold. then turning the robot off will keep it from controlling them."

if we can just be able to find a cure...

[THE VIRUS SPREADER APPEARS! ENTER: PROTOBOY!]

(protoboy *if you've ever watched the show Robotboy™, you'll know who he is* appears)

uh, yes, where could i be able to buy the robo1-n1 virus vaccine?

protoboy: "(apparently showing signs of upgraded speech) you too, huh? yeah, that virus is pretty nasty on people's robots. all it does at first is slow down their processes. but once it's on, they can't delete it. that's a pretty stubborn virus if i do say so myself!"

dedede: "(over comlink) i know, right?!"

...dedede, have you even heard responses from robots who've had that happen to them?

protoboy: "luckily for you, i, protoboy, sell a vaccine for it! made it myself. unfortunately, i just sold the last batch. i could get some more ready, want some?"

!!! this is the guy spreading the virus! the news reports say there's no known cure for the virus!

protoboy: "so, you've figured it out, huh? well, you won't be able to get ME!"

(protoboy zips off)

after him! (runs after protoboy)

(stay tuned for more cutscenes from this videogame idea in part 2!)
---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*Well it seems I'm back in this World again fool of freaks.........

Golly Geuss I'll start moving....

No wai this place seems different then before.., I now this is FFTSF LAAND but it looks alot different then before

???: You

What! who was that?!

???:I'll use U to fullfill my plans for world mmmmwohahahaha.....haaha...haha

But your!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZ9PMuZIdk

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
--{Special Story: Place Ya' Bets!}--

(cut to Dib at a table with other random characters)

dib: "okay, guys. special story wagers! place ya' bets, place ya' bets!"

(turboman.exe writes something down on a piece of paper, and hands it to dib)

dib: "okay, turbo's got about 75 bucks one of the fighters either leaves or doesn't make it out of the story alive! any takers, any takers?"

(kixx raises his hand)

kixx: "DOUBLE DOWN!"

dib: "okay, odd movers, big money! (gets up from table)"

dib: "BASS! we got a 25% chance the new villain is going to be some version of bass! who wants in?!"

(wind whistles)

dib: "odd money? hot action? big numbers? no? moving on! gir's got half a G on- (reads paper) nobody making it out alive?"

(gir appears to be messing with a bunch of candles with a digital clock taped to them, which he promptly puts away, putting on his puppy disguise)

gir: "i dunno nuttin' 'bout nuttin'!"

dib: "uuuh, right... personally, i've got about 60 bucks apiece on a reference to the second episode of futurama. specifically when bender got grabbed by the magnetic winch."

sticklyman: "typical. people in smashboards are all random for one reason or another. me? i blame macarron chacarron."

(wilfre walks by)

wilfre: "do ANY of you people have one iota that lives down the street from what used to be a house owned by a clue as to what you're talking about?"

dib: "uuh, beef stew?"

kixx: "CONTEST!"

wilfre: "well, i can tell you right now, you're all so far off it isn't even funny! (walks away) I'VE got 50 bucks says that the whole thing'll continue to suck no matter WHAT you do!"

gir: "(holding 'bomb' again) we'll just see, ol' buddy ol' pal. (ominously) we'll just see."

turboman.exe: "gir, are those just candles with a digital clock taped to them?"

gir: "uhh, GOTTAGO! (sinks under the table) voooooooooo......"

dib: "how much you wanna bet he stays down there all month?"

---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115

So how are you here?

Your not a video game character, your a cartoon

Plank: I was in a game called ed, edd, eddy....

Neveer heard of it.... How the hell are you talking..... This is really going against the brain

*Meanwhile*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
--{An Intro to the Dark characters}--

narrator: "while there are many different types of characters in the smashboards universe, some of them are completely original. such as the dark characters."

dark aeris: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

narrator: "dark characters are basically evil versions of characters you'd find."

leo: "if you think just because you look like me you're able to beat me, you're wrong!"

dark leo: "we'll just see about that, leo. (throws leo into a wall)"

err: "HOLY S**T!"

narrator: "while normally dark characters are the same texture you'd find shadow bug characters in brawl, any characters with leading positions, or other form of higher authority, are grayscale with gleaming red eyes, like dark zim here, who is leader of the spying troupe."

dark zim: "DARK SPYING TROUPE! RETREAT! WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!"

dark shadowman.exe's: "OSHI- (all disappear)"

narrator: "or the dark version of some b**ch whose name we will not mention, who is a master of hypnotism."

(shot of a pair of foureyes glasses with red-yellow hypnotic swirls in the lenses)

narrator: "DLUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH HEHEHEHEHEH.... (snaps out of it as the scene changes) anyways, some dark versions are normally the same gender as their counterpart. but on rare occasions, some of them, like dark aeris, are of the OPPOSITE sex. hoo, boy, talk about awkward."

oooh, i see why dark aeris is a male...

narrator: "there are also some things about the dark characters that are.... just plain idiotic..."

dark leo & dark aeris: "RANDOM SOOOOOONG!"

narrator: "really?"

dark leo: "what do you think of the one you call 'god'?"

leo: "isn't his absence slight... ly... odd?"

narrator: "whereas the forum fighter union is always all the time busy fighting of these evil duplicate characters, among other villains, dark characters are instead being studied by other characters, like our good professor membrane"

professor membrane: "thank you, narrator. i have spent many long hours studying DNA from a dark character i have contained. (shows a video from membrane labs showing dark professor membrane running rampant in a jail cell)"

dark professor membrane: "(grabbing bars of cell) THESE BARS CAN'T HOLD ME FOREVER!!! (sees that there are only 2 bars) see, there's only like 2 of 'em!"

professor membrane: "(turning video off) and if i can find an open connection with the forum fighter union command centre"

narrator: "(just barely interested) uh huh..."

professor membrane: "i may just be able to send my findings to numbuh 274 himself!"

narrator: "moving right along... along with some being more of Large Hams rather than serious, some are just twisted and mental"

dark swiper: "(standing in a room full of stolen junk and hookers) ALL THAT I EVER WANTED IS MINE! I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW!"

narrator: "and all that some of them care about is power."

dark elecman.exe: "(trying to absorb power from a switch) come on... get unstuck!!!"

narrator: "GET IT??? it's an energy metaphor-"

(SPLAT! a tomato hits the screen, with it's innards spelling out the words 'just give it up, narrator...')

narrator: "okay, i guess i'm done here..."

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN DOWNTIME not so SHORT}---
--{No suggestions yet? WTF?}--

(cut te me as a trophy next to trophies of wackoman.exe, dib, and that b**ch *who, due to spoiler stuff, we will only refer to by initials in this short*)

(...)

are we gonna die?

M.E: "if not from the thread dying, then from old age. why hasn't anyone written plots for the story yet?!"

wackoman.exe: "yeah, what are you gonna do if nobody leaves a plot on your profile page before the deadline?"

dude, i'm a freakin' trophy!

wackoman.exe: "that doesn't mean you can't hear! think of something already!"

M.E: "i'm getting a cramp, goddammit!"

okay, i got it. if nobody makes a plotline, i'll just customize one of the predesigned plotline molds and go with that.

wackoman.exe: "that sounds good"

M.E: "i agree."

hey, have you noticed that dib isn't talking?

(meanwhile, in dib's mind)

dib: "(having completely lost it at this point) cuckoo kachoo, mr. anderson! you're the one and you are going to die! hi hi hi! and heres to you, mr. agent smith! neo thinks that you're a freakin' douche! whoosh whoosh whoosh!"

(back with us)

M.E: "...maybe he's asleep."

maybe he's dead.

wackoman.exe: "maybe he's fallen into a meditative state and is now trapped, helpless and alone within the confines of his own mind, singing matrix renditions on 'pierce to you, mrs. robinson'..."

(...)

M.E: "so now, the special story..."

yeah, guys. think of something, please? i, for one, am getting a little pissed off at your lack of suggestions...

---{END}---

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
I want suggestions. Maybe this thread isn't has popular has I thought...?

I got it! Start a idea business, 25 cents for each idea, but who really gets it in the story, gets 1 whole burrito!

Burritos are GREAT!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
that they are, retroantonio.

gir: "BOOOORREEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

(to all you reading this) afraid to do your best attempt at creating a plot, you should not be.

--{Turnabout Choice}--

radio: "(as stewie) i could have sworn i said have it TODAY. (as brian) yeah, i don't have it, sorry. (as stewie) oh, well, alright then. mmm, that's good O.J. (glass shatters) (brian screaming) yeah, that hurt?! that hurt?!"

(meddy.exe walks by)

radio: "(regular voice) (whistles) i'd like a piece o' THAT"

meddy.exe: "hey, smashfan, have you decided what your next avatar's going to be?"

i have a few ideas, why do you ask?

meddy.exe: "well, i had some ideas for you, too."

i was thinking maybe Rocko, or one of the Madness henchmen.

meddy.exe: "(laughs) no way! you should be Swiper, or Balin!"

what? you're nuts! those are good choices, but i happen to like rocko & the madness henchmen!

meddy.exe: "ha! then you like the losers!"

(one of the henchmen from Madness sees this happening and walks off to sulk)

okay then. show me proof that swiper the fox and balin are superior choices!

meddy.exe: "you want proof?"

(later, at a phoenix wright-style courtroom)

meddy.exe: "i happen to have with me a copy of the tier records from all 4 of the characters in question. which clearly states that rocko is horrible in battle other than his spin attack, balin has powerful weaponry, the madness henchmen have pitifully low health in newgrounds rumble, and swiper the fox is excellent in agility, allowing for quick escapes from destructive attacks."

judgeman.exe: "hmm, this raises a strong point. do you have any objections, smashington?"

your honor, mere statistics hold no right over my personal preference and i should have the right to choose whoever i wish! also, TIERS R 4 QUEERS!

judgeman.exe: "you're right, i almost forgot about that."

meddy.exe: "if you were to choose a terrible character, then you'll be weaker and useless in battle!"

but if i were to choose a terrible character i could use better myself with, and therefore, defeat a giant enemy crab with, as my avatar, it would balance out! therefor, your case doesn't hold a candle!

meddy.exe: "my case holds more than a candle. you're just a stubborn bas-"

judgeman.exe: "THAT'S ENOUGH!!! i see no further reason to prolong this trial, it's clear to me what should be done! i sentence the avatar choice of the defendant, smashington fanworth the 666th..."

(sting)

judgeman.exe: "TO THE ROULETTE WHEEL OF AGONY!!! (throws a ping pong ball into the 'roulette wheel of agony', which is full of pictures of don patch, serenade.exe, nicolai technus, Ichabod Cornelius Underpants, edgy the educational mouse, one of the madness henchmen, balin, rocko, swiper, zombie ezekiel, and homsar)"

(the ball lands on... NICOLAI TECHNUS!)

judgeman.exe: "there, you're technus. happy now?"

okay.

meddy.exe: "yeah, that works, i guess."

(changes avatar)

hmm... not bad!

(POWER SURGE! everything goes hyper fast)

y'know,thisactuallyworks!

judgeman.exe: "isupposeitdoes.andit'sagoodthingpeopleherecantellthedifferencefromavatarsandtherealthing."

meddy.exe: "uuh,thinkyoumightwannageteverythingbacktonormal,guys?"

me&judgeman.exe: "oh,right."

(POWER SURGE! everything goes at normal speed)

THAT'S better!

judgeman.exe: "wooooo, head rush... (hums maccaron chaccaron, then collapses)"

(6 hours later)

judgeman.exe: "(coming to) HYEH, HUH, KNEDERMEIER, HUH, WHAH? where am i?"

you passed out for 6 hours.

judgeman.exe: "so that argument WASN'T a dream?"

maybe to some beyond-paranormal force it was, but not to us.

judgeman.exe: "ah, well. enjoy your day, everyone!"

meddy.exe: "okay, seeya, judgeman."

(everyone leaves the room)

man, this guy's REALLY gonna take some getting used to...

(the screen goes black)

danny: "and before anyone asks. yes, everyone on smashboards is FULLY AWARE that smashfan isn't the real technus. wilfre's probably the only one who can't tell the difference."

---{END}---

---{EDITED-IN not so SHORT}---
--{Probably the only time Swiper is featured in the not-so shorts if not the first of quite a few}--

narrator: "NOTE! this is NOT meant to piss people off! swiper really is the only character on that show that's even worth it! if you think we're sick in the head, fine. just know that if you do, we'll probably add you to our block lists! thank you"

and if you have any questions about the song... DON'T... ASK... the eMac is just across the way from the living room TV, and my niece just happened to be watching Dora. at least swiper is probably going to be the only character from that horrible, horrible show that will become a more featured character, so i guess that kind of cushions the blow for most of us...

(the short starts)

(i am walking around somewheres with dib, wackoman.exe and that b**ch)

(foxlike noises)

i recognize that sound oh-too well...

dib: "what is it, man?!"

it's the only character that has even a remote amount of teenaged fans from a horrible, horrible show that my niece just happens to like a lot...

M.E: "just tell us, man!"

SWIPER... THE... FOX...

(that dramatic tune from 'boy and robot's epic JRPG adventure' plays)

wackoman.exe: "that sneaky fox is always tryng to swipe-"

dib: "not now, wackoman..."

+song: Theme of Swiper the Fox+

he has pretty cool theme music, though.

(all agreeing)

now, let's just fend this guy off the way just about everyone knows how.

+song: Swiper (a pirate adventure version) *don't ask, that's one of the only episodes worth watching*+

all: "(as swiper is zipping in and out of view) swiper! swiper! swiper! swiper"

M.E: "we're all looking for swiper."

all: "swiper!"

dib: "swiper's really quick!"

but we know how to stop him!

wackoman.exe: "yup, we all know the trick!"

dib: "as soon as swiper charges..."

everybody say...

(swiper jumps out of the bushes and nears us)

all: "here he comes!"

M.E: "say it with us!"

all: "swiper no swiping! swiper no swiping! SWIPER NO SWIPING!"

(violin plays)

swiper: "oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh... oh, maaaaaaaaaan! (snaps fingers and flees)"

0_0 ...anyone else think that was even a tiny bit cool?

dib: "it was a good tune, i'll give it that..."

narrator: "(ending the short) NOTE! this was pretty much a throwaway episode to save all the good material. and actually a pretty good throwaway episode it was, nearly like the invader zim episode with the waffles. :p"

---{END}---

---{EDITED IN not so SHORT #2}---
--{The F Word (SWF version)}--

(i notice the camera recording and promptly get into character)

okay, children, let's start the day with a few new math problems, what is 5 times 2?

(...)

come on, children, don't be shy, just give it your best shot.

(screech!)

yes, klyde?

skoodge: "12?"

okay, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete ******. come on, don't be shy.

dib: "i think i know the answer, mr. garrison."

M.E: "(imitating dib) memememeh, memememeh!"

dib: "shut up, fat boy!"

M.E: "hey! don't call me fat, you f**king jew!"

eric, did you just say the F word?

M.E: "...jew?"

dib: "no, he's talking about f**k. you can't say f**k in school, ya' f**king fatass!"

kyle!

M.E: "why the f**k not?!"

eric!

wackoman.exe: "dude, you just said f**k again!"

stanley!

swiper: "f**k!"

kenny!

M.E: "what's the big deal? it doesn't hurt anyone! f**k f**kity f**k f**k f**k!"

how would you like to go see the school counselor?!

M.E: "how would you like to suck my balls?!"

(all gasp)

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

M.E: "oh, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, what i meant was... (into a megaphone) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?"

(...)

dib: "holy s**t, dude..."

titlecard: "WE DID THIS ONE BECAUSE WE WERE BORED... AND WATCHING TOO MANY YOUTUBE VIDEOS... THE WORDS AND ACTIONS MIMICKED BY THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT ANY REAL FEATURES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY OF THE CHARACTERS... OH, AND ONE LAST THING..."

swiper: "(slaps the the b**ch across the face, pulverizing a lens on those smug little four-eyes glasses) f**k you with something hard and sandpapery! b**ch."

---{THE F**KING END}---

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
gir: "okeydokey!"

--{the hilarious meatwad collaboration}--

--<but first, a word from our sponsor!>--

narrator: "yes, with the Forum Fight Storyline 1-year anniversary drawing closer and closer. our heroes Smashfan666, RetroAntonio, and many others, must now face their GREATEST... CHALLENGE... YET..."

(buhnuhnuhnuuuuuuuuuhn!)

(record scratches)

narrator: "but first, YOU must write it! THE SPECIAL 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY STORY OF FORUM FIGHT: THE STORY FORUM! that's right, for the first time ever, YOU can write out a main story! YOU pick the first apparent villain! YOU decide a plot! and especially... YOU CAN MAKE THE TITLE!!! start out a story from scratch, or use one of our 3 pre-designed templates to get you started!"

(boom!)

narrator: "SPECIAL STORY! (quickly) contest closes december 21, 2010. many will enter, only one will win. see smashfan666's public profile for more information of guidelines and restrictions. (normal speed) DON'T DELAY!"

put on your thinking caps, SWF! let's see what you got!

---<and now, our feature presentation!>---

gir: "(to piggy, octopus, and a taco) okay, now. when i say 'crank it', you do whatever it is people do when they told to do that."

piggy: "uh-uh, i ain't hearin' that, see, you askin' or you tellin'? 'cuz NOBODY tells boxy brown-"

gir: "boxy, this isn't a big deal, i'm just asking a favor. now if you remember i helped you move your grandma to the home, that was my day off-"

piggy: "unh, that wa'nt no grandma, boy, that was a GROCERY BAG..."

gir: "but you just a bo-"

piggy: "i just a what, *****?"

gir: "you're, d- duke of new york, you're A-#1."

piggy: "you say it louder, boy!"

gir: "YOU'RE DUKE OF NEW YORK, A-#1!!"

piggy: "heheheheh, yeeeeeah!"

meatwad: "piggy, i think you were hogging it for a bit, there. but gir, you have GOT IT!"

(CHHKT!)

wackoman.exe: "unh! unh! unh! uh-unh! unh! you need some more unh's?"

dib: "uh, no, we can just repeat the one 'unh'."

meatwad: "you guys might just make it perfect! just tome up the unh's, and please... stop gettin' people sick by sneezin' in the ice cooler... that's just gross... just plain ol' gross..."

(CHHKT!)

gir: "oh. boy, i apologize. my hormones are going nuts. ...now please. if you would. get the (elephant trumpets) out of my way. i mean, how many times do i gotta (alarm rings) write 'ice cream' on this (kissing noise) list, before someone gets their (horse neighs) in gear, and brings home the (owl hoots) ice cream?! maybe i should get a steak knife, and ETCH IT IN YOU MOTHER-(plunger thrusts) FOREHEAD! HOW HARD CAN IT (squeak! squeak!) BE?! ICE-MOTHER-(drumroll)-CREAM! I GUESS THAT'S THE PRICE I PAY FOR LIVING WITH 2 (dial tone) MORONS!"

(door slams)

zim: "...what happened to the courtesy? did it just, disappear?"

meatwad: "O_O sweet world of warcraft, dude..."

(CHHKT!)

they're fun pets, but don't let 'em anywhere near your anus.

wackoman.exe: "0_0 good, to know..."

meatwad: "a'ight, that was good. think this was supposed to be at the beginning? early on?"

frylock: "not really. feels more like the end. (grin)"

(CHHKT!)

--<a FF:TSF Studios production>--

---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ok Guy.... I now I can't hold a story for ****...

But Now I've written one And I'll complete it this time.

It will almost be as good as SSmashfans.... NOT!!!

it will be 20 parts, I'll write the first part tonight

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Let Me introduce you to a world were characters from...... everywhere will join together and fight against an evil force of Invadors.....

Part 1

After meeting are camera man Likuta we go to an arena were Mario and Naruto are about to go head on in a friendly battle.
Its a big crowd watching and also Peach and Ino. After the Battle the loser turns into a trophy{{Level}} the winner turns the loser back to normal. They shake hands and wave to the crowd... suddenly the sky starts going dark and, the crowd losing sound.
Naruto looks to his right and see's these weird creature's forming around Ino. He rushes to her aid but then out of nowhere Tiny the Tiger appears, he blasts Naruto with a Dark Arrow gun.... thing.. that turns characters into trophy form.
Mario rushes at Tiny but Invadors (The wierd things) gather infront of him. Tiny escapes in one of Bowser's Clown Machines. Peach, Ino and Mario fight the Invadors {{Level}}.
After They defeat them Peetey Parinha appears, he traps Peach in a cage. Ino and Mario fight the foul beast {{Boss battle}}. After defeating it Peach breaks out of the cage. Then Wario appears...(*sigh* give them a break) and shoots Peach with a Dark Arrow gun turning her into a trophy. He quickly grabs her and does an impossible jump thats out of his leag out of the Arena area. He leaves behind a ball clicking with a time limit. Mario rushes to see if he can stop it (idiot) but is knocked far out of the Arena by a cannon ball.
Ino at full speed dashes out of the Arena (Like a genuis) as a huge darkness explosion covers the Arena in Darkness.

END OF PART 1

Team:......

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 2

Somewhere in the forest close to Hyrule Luigi and Daisy are..... siting in the grass... .... ..
Link walks by them paying no attention, he heads for the master sword.
He pulls it out of the ground and does that pose he always does when he does something like that. As soon as hefinishes Invadors Appear around him, he readi's his sword for battle,
Luigi and Daisy gets up to help him and they fight the Invadors(So bland){{Level}}.
After defeating the first few they rush throew the forest defeating more Invadors in there way.
Meanwhile Trophy Mario coming down from the sky and lands on Courage the cowardly dogs head. Courage cowardly looks at the trophy wondering what he should do not nowing who the plumber is he turns him to normal. Mario looks at Courage but before he can say anything (witch he wouldn't, probably would just do some sorta jester) Invadors appear.
Mario clinches his fist telling Courage we can take these guys (with a jester not words), and they battle them in the middle of nowhere{{Level}}.
After defeating the Invadors and moving threw nowwhere Mario spots Tiny going inside a castle that looks much like what Bowser's castle would look like. They head for the castle and go's in. They find Bowser, Tiny and a trophy form Crash but no sign of Naruto. Bowser rides away in the clown machine thing leaving Tiny to fight them alone.
{{Boss}}. After Mario and Courage defeated Tiny he turned into a trophy. They turned Crash to normal. Crash looks around confused, suddenly Bowser drops a bomb on the castle making it crumble. Roacks come down on the 3 turning them into trophy's.

END of part 2

Team 1: Luigi, Link, Daisy
Team 2: Mario, Courage, Crash

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
-that was good, mars-

--{Forum Fight: The Story Forum: The Video Game: When Robots Attack! intro}--

(Smashfan666 *avatar still piconjo, it's like that throughout the whole game* faces wilfre fused with hadas's brain, again)

+song: the G Gundam track from this vid+

wilfre: "A HA HA HA HA HA! yes! YES! DESTROY IT ALL, HADAS! you are a fool to think you can defeat me, smashfan!"

YOU'RE the fool, wilfre! (sword glows, i slash wilfre's forcefield a whole bunch of times)

wilfre: "WTF?! what are you- ?!"

now's the chance! his aura's gone!

(gets on marx, flies up to wilfre and stabs him in hadas's brain, killing them both, again)

(outside, a half-shadow hadas collapses)

wilfre: "NO! my precious destruction lead started last week, all for nothing! LONG LIVE EVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! (WTF BOOM!)"

(screen goes black, the following is captions that appear onscreen)

after wilfre got his *** whooped yet again over the internet, his plans were put to a screeching halt.

and the world of FF:TSF enjoyed about a month of peace...

or maybe a week, i dunno, the time physics are pretty messed up on smashboards.

but nonetheless, wilfre: pwned for the time being...

now to start the gameplay.

(caption over)

(see more cutscenes from this game idea in part 1! *part 1 on page 47*)
---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I mean like... when your looking at the notebook it seems long but well..... Deceptive

Part 3

Some wwere in Grass fields we find Ino. 2 (A character I made up) and EA (Her little sister another character I made up) doing immense training. As they train Invadors are hiding behind a... log of some sorts planing a sneak attack. Ino.2 hearing noises coming from behind the log.... of some sorts. She looks around and notices one of them jumping behind yet again the log of some... sort. She destroyes it with aheavy punch.
Nowing that there spotted they call for back up, Invadors sorround them. they fight them with out fear {{level}} As they fight the Invadors they move through the grass fields destroying all of them in there path.....{{level}}.
Meanwhile Link, Luigi and Daisy get to an area where the destroyed castle is. They decide to go into the castle, and they notice Mario, Crash, Courage and Tiny all in trophy form. They turn them back to normal. All becoming friends accept Tiny who runs out the door.
Mario and his new team go threw a hole in the wall, going threw a cave that is inside the mountain.... that connects to the castle...{{level}}.
After getting through the cave they come out on the other saide, they see a huge plain flying in the sky. Mario noticing its Meta knights ship but he's not shure if thats him controlling it............. ... .. . . . . . ..... . .

END of part 3

Team 1: Luigi, Link, Daisy, Mario, Courage, Crash
Team 2: EA, Ino.2

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
--{Smash World Forums LOL 2}--

(guitar riff)

retroantonio: "whatever."

(static, dedede is singing in the shower)

dedede: "la, la-la la, la! la-a la, la, la! la-la luh, lah! (short pause) la-ah-AH, LA-LAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

(static, lots of random scenes from everything play)

singers: "well it's aaaaaaaaaalriiiiiiiiiight now, (indistinct)! well it's aaaaaaaaaalriiiiiiiiiiiiiight now. i'm just a (indistinct)!"

(static)

random person: "mmm, ritcher!"

(static)

zim: "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

(static)

narrator: "and now for something completely different"

(clips of nearly every character in fusionfall play)

singers: "i'm turning japanese, i think i'm turning japanese, i really think so! turning japanese, i think i'm turning japanese, i really think so! turning japanese i think i'm turning japanese i really think so! turning japanese i think i'm turning japanese i really think so."

(static, cut to scenes featuring multiple invader zim characters)

narrator: "listen you f**kers, you screwheads. here is a man who would not take it anymore. who would not- let- ...listen, you f**kers! you screwheads. here is a man, who WOULD NOT TAKE IT anymore. a man who stood up against-"

narrator: "the scum-"

narrator: "the c**ts-"

narrator: "the dawgs-"

narrator: "the filth-"

narrator: "the s**t, here is someone who STOOD UP. ...here is-"

(static, cut to the leroys dressed as pirates again)

singer: "from pirates in (indistinct),-"

(cut to wilfre)

singer: "to that nutjob in iran,-"

(the singer is revealed to be numbuh 274)

numbuh 274: "it's hard to rule the free world, but i'm doing the best i can!"

random forum fighter: "good work!"

(static)

hydranoid: "hello. are you watching me on [EDITED]smashboards?[/EDITED] good. (static) i'd like to play a game with you. (static) up until now, you've just sat there as a voyeur, watching other people. (static) in their [EDITED]stories[/EDITED]. without care about who that person is. (static) well, what do voyeurs see... when they look into the mirror? let's find out. (static) right now you are being watched... and if you forget for one second that you are being watched, you will lose... YOUR ONLY WAY OUT... (static) just understand... and you will live... (static) just remember... KNOWLEDGE CHANGES EVERYTHING..."

(static, cut to hamsterviel on a podium)

hamsterviel: "(sings indistinct lyrics)"

(all villains stare, hamsterviel starts again)

hamsterviel: "in the summer sky! (indistinct) -something here from somewhere else-"

(ringing on the doorbell)

numbuh 60: "double D, act natural. ed, shut up. and i'll do all the talking!"

jumba: "misrepresenting toothpaste as a character-enhancing ointment is far beyond my sculp of volcabulary, eddy!"

gir: "and i haven't a clue what's going on here, eddy!"

numbuh 60: "i said shut it, stupid! (rings doorbell again)"

(hamsterviel blasts them with music)

hamsterviel: "(indistinct) breaks the law. (indistinct) vulcan (indistinct)"

(numbuh 60 slams the door)

(static)

zim: "put some muscle into it, ed!"

gir: "you got it, chief! aaand UP! WOOAH."

zim: "keep that up, ed!"

(meanwhile, in space)

+song: that tune from the moon landing/et cetera+

(click here to see the video this was based off of!)
---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 4

Siting somewhere on a ledge 3 miles from were the cave of The detroyed Bowser's castle was we find Banjo and Tooty. They watch the Meta ship fly by, not knowing whats going on. They turn around and notice Invadors walking up on them. Thinking there here to make friends Banjo reached his hand out for a.... hand.... shake.. boom the Invador gives him five fingers to the face. Now realizing there enemys of SSBB land they stand ready and fights them..{{Level}}
They travel through the Invaded area but ends up running into a huge robot that can transform and shoot missils. Banjo thinking it must be an Invador creation. There forced to fight it {{Boss}}. After defeating the robot, the robot turns into a car and drives away.
Banjo scratching his head with confusion.....
Meanwhile, Ino running through the mainlands........level{{level}}. She runs into Krazy 8, she looks at him with hope that he can help her.Krazy 8 teams up with Ino and they move on{{level}}.
They come to a stoping point where they see Rocket and Shredster looking down on them from a ledge. "well if it is'nt Krazy 8 and one of those weird human things. Hey Shredster how about we turn these to too trophys, take them with us and call it a day" said Rocket.
"Shure why not" responded Shredster. They go 2 on 2 {{level}}
After Ino and Krazy 8 almost defeated them Rocket and Shredster drove away. Rocket saying "I'm not going into trophy form again".
Krazy 8 and Ino move on.

End of Part 4

Team 1: Ino, Krazy 8

Team 2: Luigi, Link, Daisy, Mario, Courage, Crash

Team 3: EA, Ino.2

Team 4: Banjo Kazooie, Tooty

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
[More ForumFight Shortige!]

*nomming on waffle*

NYA! Smashfan, join me in waffle eating! Marx, get the syrup!

*still nomming* Hey, have a story yet? This waffle is good, eat some. It'll make you get a sugar rush and waffles!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
i'm still kinda working on what to fill into the templates if nobody makes a suggestion. i've got something for the first template kinda sorted out, but the other 2 i'm still working on. i guess i can take a break.

(eats waffle)

zim: "(about ready to throw up) no more waffles!"

gir: "AHAHAHAHHHHH!"

zim: "no.. really... i'm starting to feel sick."

gir: "(hits zim with a waffle) AHAH! AAAAH!"

zim: "(grabs waffle) ALRIGHT! I'LL EAT JUST ONE MORE PIECE! (eats waffle, then chokes for a bit) GIR! (hurk!) FETCH ME THE BUCKEEEEET!"

alarm: "WARNING! LESS THAN 1 MONTH REMAINING UNTIL STORYLINE ANNIVERSARY! BEST GET READY! TOTAL SUGGESTED STORIES: 0."

(to readers) okay, guys. i'm gonna make you a deal. if i choose your storyline, you can join up as the token user in the Forum Fighters SP. DS was a typo in the storyline templates, people. if you double-check at the end of the summer story, you can clearly see that it's SP. i really need to fix that...

marx: "(holding a bottle of syrup) that sound good? good. (swallows a gulp of syrup, shivers, then pours syrup of waffles) good waffles..."

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
When you say you choose are storyline does that mean like.... you make a story for us to do or like we be part of your story but kinda fallow are own path then like leads into yours....?

! Coming Soon !

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
When you say you choose are storyline does that mean like.... you make a story for us to do or like we be part of your story but kinda fallow are own path then like leads into yours....?
it means you people write out a story for said event and post it on my public profile. and when the deadline arrives, i'll review all the suggestions. if i like yours the best, it's what the plot will be for said story, i'll send the winner a notification that their story was selected, and forum fighter command will book them a flight to the Forum Fighter Squadron Assignment Kini on the island of Metru Nui, where he or she will be assigned to the Forum Fighters SP at the beginning of the special story. but if no suggestions are made by the end of the contest, i'll just fill in a template and use that. just remember that i can and probably will use any and all suggested stories for whatever i wish, such as remolding it into a fanfic i may write someday but not put on the internet until all the chapters are complete, or if i see potential in your suggestion, and decide to use it for a future main story if not used for anyone else's plotlines already.

(collapses from having to talk for so long)

marx: "basically, it's like this. write a story, do your best, and if we like it, you'll win. (bites waffle)"

dedede: "(notices me on the floor) is he alright?"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Sounds like a challenge im higly likely to loose..
But i'll enter/

I will through down some stuff on your profile tommorrow

:}

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
dedede: "(slapping me) SMASH, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

(i snap out of it, half-dazed still)

i'll just go write some more shorts...

--{Random Galore}--

sticklyman: "i blame all the macarron chacarron"

(PAUSE)

oh, yeah, the one that was mostly yiddish to me, ALEUELEHULEHBLEULEHEAHINUHUENHENUINUETAHEI (mumbling) BATATHUP PETATHAU, PETATHUPADETHAU.

marx: "gotta love that."

yeah, but i don't think anyone knows if it's supposed to be something in german or if it's just gibberish... it's definitely a foreign language for the (robotically) VUEY STI VANTI HEI DUM PO THIESEH...

dedede: "bagel."

...what about the bagel?

dedede: "bagel."

...WHAT ABOUT IT???

dedede: "bagel, babagbag, bagbagbag, bagbag, bag bag bagbag BUAG baygbagbaguh bagel! b-"

NO MOAR BAGEL SONG... (jumps into lava grafitti) DIE FOR SAFETY!

(sizzle)

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW-

(tunak tunak tun plays over my getting burned by the lava grafitti)

(a banana hits dedede square in the head with a loud BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!)

narrator: "HEADSHOT..."

(weegee appears, but quickly gets owned by a combination of chuck norris's roundhouse kick, bruce lee, and a falcon punch)

weegee: "WHAT THE FU--?!"

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!)

wilfre: "aaaaugh..."

the gourd: "hey! i remember that! (laughs) that's when [edited]SMASHFAN[/edited] hit you with that- (c. falcon's voice) FALCON... PAWNCH!!!!"

(flashback)

wilfre: "WATASHI WA SHINEN... SHINENZU!!!!!"

(w/ falcon soul equipped) FARUKON PAUNCHI!!!!

(BOOOOOM!)

marx: "KYAPUTAIN FARUKON!"

wilfre: "UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

(flashback ends)

THE TINFOIL SHIELD, IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

dedede: "the mito & tito show was a rerun, so i flipped over to watch danger team 5. but it wasn't on, cuz' the mito & tito show was a rerun, so i flipped over to watch danger team 5. but it wasn't on, cuz' themito&titoshowwasareunsoiflippedovertowatchdangerteam5butitwasn'toncuz'- (illegible sped up nonsense)"

(BOOM!)

leo: "that's mama luigi to you, mario! (constant wheezing)"

random person: "beeswax!"

leo: "(wheezing continues)"

king harkinan: "DiNNER."

meta knight: "suck up dis' torch! (music starts) suck up- suck dis torch! suck dis' torch! torch! tortor! tortor! tortor! suck up- chchch! suck up- dis'- tor- ch! ch! chchch! chch! torch! torch! tortortorch!"

dedede: "WHAT THE FU--?!"

(BOOOOOOOM!!!!!)

err: "was that WHAT THE FU--?! BOOOOOOOM!!!!!?"

leo: "(distorted) you do realize we're floating, don't you?"

(both fall)

3-headed weegee: "(head 1) that's mama luigi to you, mario! (head 2) i hope she made- (head 3) lotsa spaghetti!"

eddy: "a 3-headed (different voice) WEEGEE. (another different voice) OH, BOY!"

---{END}---

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Part 5

In the area of on a abandon zoo we find Lucas walking by himself, scared and alone he

turns around and see's an Invador. Cowardly he starts running away the he runs into

Havik.

Havik tightens his fist as Lucas backs away from him. Lucas then bumps into Darth

Vador. So scared Lucas runs away at full speed, and Darth Vador and Havik chase him. As

Vador and Havik are chasing him they suddenly get hit by an Ice ball, Sub-Zero appears.

He tells Lucas that they can defeat them with team work. Its a 2 on 2 battle.{{Level}}.

After they defeat the evil beings, both Darth Vador and Havik turn to trophys. Sub-Zero

runs off and Lucas fallows him.

After Sub-Zero and Lucas leave the scene Bowser comes and revives Vador and Havik.

Meanwhile, we come to Mario and his team traveling through the desert, defeating

Invadors.{{Level}}. They spot the robot that Banjo and Tooty fought coming towards

them. The Robot attacks them {{Boss}}.

They defeat the robot and it explodes. The explosion happened so fast that it send them

all in different directions in trophy form seperating them.

END OF PART 5

Team 1: Ino, Krazy 8
Team 2: EA, Ino.2
Team 3: Banjo & Kazooie, Tooty
Team 4: Sub-Zero, Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom